Thread: The Conclusion of Flying Fox on Snowy Mountain

Default The Conclusion of Flying Fox on Snowy Mountain

What do u think happened to Phoenix Miao. COnsidering Fox Hu's character, I would presumed that he had spared him. And happy ending.

I kind of hope the ending of the novel could be like in the 1985 adaptation series where both stopped fighting and ended the feud with big laugh.

Fox kills Phoenix by accident, and he can no longer face miao ruo lan, and suicides!! mwaahahahhaa

no...................they all danced in the end.

Why dance? When u can tap dance! Ok. Seriously. I really don't think so. Although, it would be funny if they include this in the Fox Volant spoof adaptation.

Nah seriously, they really all danced in the end. Well, except Miao Ruolan.

Translation:

"Snow and wind blew in all directions as both sword and sabre clashed with frightening, unimaginable force. As they cross swords together Hu Fei and Miao Renfeng looked into each other's eyes and suddenly dropped their weapons. Anger and vengence subsided and passed. They stood on the freezing ground like sculptures, staring at each other while Miao Ruolan watched attentively. Just a minute ago, both men were fighting a life-and-death battle to settle their family feud of many generations, but suddenly mysterious feelings rushed into their hearts like never before. Hu Fei rushed over to Miao Ruolan and knocked her unconcious with a rock. Miao Renfeng understood his intention. Hu Fei's heart is beating non-stop. He slowly walked over and held Miao Renfeng's hands.

Hu Fei looked deep into Miao's eyes. "I..I......have always admired you and I.........", his face blushed with embarrassment and sincerity as he held his head down.

"You look just like your father, he and I.......we....." Miao choked, unable to say anymore with tears in his eyes. He embraced Hu Fei. He slowly stroked Hu's face and smiled.

Miao whispered into Hu Fei's ear and said, "You look wonderful tonight."

Immense warmth filled their hearts. They held each other in their arms with Hu's head on Miao's shoulder, and danced to Clapton's "You Look Wonderful Tonight". Snow fell as they slow danced throughout the night. Although the night was cold, their hearts were not."

The End

Yes, too much of the male-bonding in the end. Jin Yong really have to cut down on the homo-eroticism in his novels.
    Last edited by SkineePanda; 02-20-04 at 05:19 AM.

AHAHAHAH that cracked me up
    Beggar Society: Furthering the cause of homeless bullies since 1173.

yo wats so funny? its a direct translation

i doubt that JY wrote eric clapton into flying fox of snowy mountain...

hahah that was so great. did wu fei really hit little grasshopper with a rock? that's so hilarious

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Originally posted by SkineePanda

Translation:

"Snow and wind blew in all directions as both sword and sabre clashed with frightening, unimaginable force. As they cross swords together Hu Fei and Miao Renfeng looked into each other's eyes and suddenly dropped their weapons. Anger and vengence subsided and passed. They stood on the freezing ground like sculptures, staring at each other while Miao Ruolan watched attentively. Just a minute ago, both men were fighting a life-and-death battle to settle their family feud of many generations, but suddenly mysterious feelings rushed into their hearts like never before. Hu Fei rushed over to Miao Ruolan and knocked her unconcious with a rock. Miao Renfeng understood his intention. Hu Fei's heart is beating non-stop. He slowly walked over and held Miao Renfeng's hands.

Hu Fei looked deep into Miao's eyes. "I..I......have always admired you and I.........", his face blushed with embarrassment and sincerity as he held his head down.

"You look just like your father, he and I.......we....." Miao choked, unable to say anymore with tears in his eyes. He embraced Hu Fei. He slowly stroked Hu's face and smiled.

Immense warmth filled their hearts. They held each other in their arms with Hu's head on Miao's shoulder, and danced to Clapton's "You Look Wonderful Tonight". Snow fell as they slow danced throughout the night. Although the night was cold, their hearts were not."

The End

Yes, too much of the male-bonding in the end. Jin Yong really have to cut down on the homo-eroticism in his novels.
    *mouth hangs in disbelief* you are kidding, rite????
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Originally posted by SkineePanda

Translation:

The End

*mouth hangs in disbelief* you are kidding, rite????
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

What not a fan of Clapton? I could change it to something more R&B. My fav:

Ginuwine's "Differences".

"My whole life has changed"
    "since you came in"
    "I knew back then"
    "you were that special one"
    "so in love, so deep in love"

I know damn well that Jin Yong's into slow jams.

i somehow feel that JY's got a taste for something a bit more old skool...

like boyz II men "i'll make love to you":

throw your clothes, on the floor
    i'm gonna take my clothes off too...

"wow uncle miao, you've got a big sword"

ahahahah