Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fact that XF got more strength than the Greats?

YG could at least match GWM without full power of palms. He still has massive inner power and skills of almost every great. wat about DY even DGSD fans trash him. Your right every 1 is entitled to their opinions
    To put what superboy said in more direct terms, those Condor trilogy fans can shove their pansy arguments up their @$##
    I dont know who the guy in crutches is and its nice that he knows alot about 1YZ thats great who can perform it to the ultimate level that 1deng can?
    And dude, you really need to read DGSD before you pass jedgement so easily
    I havent read DGSD but i still state that the top fighters in their are above the greats while u just diss them. Maybe u should read ROCH b4 u just blow them off.

Dude, I never dissed the greats...I just said I think this or that is better

BTW, I have read LOCH and ROCH and I love GJ.

Finally... GJ > YG

I believe that people in the Condor Trilogy that are quiite certain to have better martial arts than the Greats are XF, XYS, MRB, JMC, and for sure Sweeper Monk. That guy can easily kill a Great in one move. The others probably not, and a not sure for DY and XZ. XZ possibly can though with his high internal energy.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

and why not dy in the end of dgsd it seemed his control over his kungfu just went up a notch. Plus the speed of his 6 mai and it's power rose aswell.

Originally posted by superboy
    I believe that people in the Condor Trilogy that are quiite certain to have better martial arts than the Greats are XF, XYS, MRB, JMC, and for sure Sweeper Monk. That guy can easily kill a Great in one move. The others probably not, and a not sure for DY and XZ. XZ possibly can though with his high internal energy.
    XZ has the highest internal energy bar Sweeps...add to that all the goodies of XYP, he slapped DCC around a bit and JMZ was at a loss against him. I'd reckon you should have him in that list if you include JMZ.

XZ was different from DY in that he was specifically stated to have trained hard in his skills (after he got the superpowerups) and benefited/improved greatly due to his own training. He seemed to be even faster then DY using LBWB (and DY at that stage had huge inner power too).

So he should be very deadly by the end of DGSD even if counting techniques alone.

And who said DY can't take LDAs? He took a surprise full power Xiao Feng long distance blast with his palm (and he never trained palm techniques) in the last chapter. There was a very noticible difference between the DY who defeated MRF at Shaolin and the DY at chapter 50. Sure the palm blast might only be 50% (since XF split the blast), but it was a surprise and totally unexpected strike and XF did not hold back.

Originally posted by - L1n -
    and why not dy in the end of dgsd it seemed his control over his kungfu just went up a notch. Plus the speed of his 6 mai and it's power rose aswell.
    my thoughts exactly

Originally posted by Xiao Feng
    To put what superboy said in more direct terms, those Condor trilogy fans can shove their pansy arguments up their @$##

Jokes aside, XYS, MRB, JMZ and not forgetting DY and XZ are greater than greats. And consider MRF, DCC and YTZ about equal to greats and Heck even the dude with the crutches.
    The dude with the crutches you mentioned is Duan Yan Qing, right?

Originally posted by Xiao Feng
    XZ has the highest internal energy bar Sweeps...add to that all the goodies of XYP, he slapped DCC around a bit and JMZ was at a loss against him. I'd reckon you should have him in that list if you include JMZ.
    As much as XZ's internal energy is almost unmatched by all of JY's novel, i have an impression that Sweeper Monk is still much superior to him in terms of chi.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

I always wander why sweeper monk could had that marvelous internal energy? Where did they all come from?
    Even ZSF who reach the ages above 100 didn't even have half of sweeper monk internal energY!
    When you feel like you're the POOREST man in the world ....
    COUNT your BLESSING, then suddenly you are one of the RICHEST man in the universe!

Originally posted by Raden Wijaya
    I always wander why sweeper monk could had that marvelous internal energy? Where did they all come from?
    Even ZSF who reach the ages above 100 didn't even have half of sweeper monk internal energY!
    Nobody knows exactly how old sweeps is. Maybe he's 200?

Its not proven that sweeper has more inner energy then Xu Zhu.

But if Xiao Feng with about 25 years of basic shaolin inner cultivaion can match power with people like XYS, JMZ, MRB (note that these guys are _real_ elites and powerhouses who combined incredible talent with years of dedicated training in the most advanced stuff), sweeper with 50-75 years of Shaolin inner strength can do crazy things too.

As I said earlier, Shaolin basics in the hands of competent fighters can do wonders. Just like Chuen Zhen basics did wonders for Guo Jing.

Originally posted by superboy
    I don't think he kicked the crap out of MRF right?
    Read the novel (or have a friend do it for you ). It's just before the part where DZC and all his wives are killed by MRF.

And yes, the guy with crutches we are referring to is Duan Yanqing.

i don't know much about DGSD, in fact have not a single clue about the novel, but it seems this XF guy reminds me of a yellow hair freak name GOKU

Originally posted by cc
    But if Xiao Feng with about 25 years of basic shaolin inner cultivaion can match power with people like XYS, JMZ, MRB (note that these guys are _real_ elites and powerhouses who combined incredible talent with years of dedicated training in the most advanced stuff), sweeper with 50-75 years of Shaolin inner strength can do crazy things too.
    If shaolin inner power that good than why shaolin elder in HSDS lose to ZWJ in term of internal energy?
    COUNT your BLESSING, then suddenly you are one of the RICHEST man in the universe!

If shaolin inner power that good than why shaolin elder in HSDS lose to ZWJ in term of internal energy?
    It's the person as well as the martial art. Talented people can work miracles with supposedly mediocre martial arts, while incompetents won't be able to do jack even if you gave them the greatest martial art in the world.

So Sweeper monk was a exceptional person with an excellent talent in martial arts?

So Sweeper monk was a exceptional person with an excellent talent in martial arts?
    Precisely.

Not just talent but Shaolin Arts have limitless potential only if the practitioner also acheived an extrememly high level of Buddhist enlightenment.

The paradox is that those with that kind of enlightenment will not seek to actively learn how to fight and kill, so those monks with the potential to unleash the full power of shaolin skills never got around to doing it. Thats why people like Sweeper are so rare.

time to resurrect this thread because I have a question for Ren Wo xing:

Originally posted by Ren Wo Xing
    The 'guy with the crutches', Ding Chunqiu, kicked the crap outta MRF.
    First, I assume you were referring to Duan Yanqing beating the crap out of MRF. Second, unless I'm mistaking, you have exaggerated the scenario. Here is what I found in the book:

慕容复抽出腰间长剑,冷蒧蒧幻起一团青光,向段延庆刺 去。段延庆受五人围攻,慕容复更是一流高手,但他杖影 飘飘,出招仍是凌厉之极。

王夫人正要向屋外山后寻去,陡然间听得风波恶一声大叫 。 只见风波恶卧在地下,段延庆右手钢杖在他身后一尺处划 来划去,却不击他要害。慕容复、邓百川等兵刃递向段延 庆,均被他钢杖拨开。这情势甚是明显,段延庆如要取风 波恶性命,自是易如反掌,只是暂且手下留情而已。

From the passage we can see that while Duan Yanqing is fighting Murong Fu plus his 4 assistants, he was able to injure Feng Bo E. He didn't beat the crap out of MRF - in fact he didn't beat MRF at all, in my opinion. He gained the upper hand, and if the fight had continued, he might have taken out the other assistants, but it's not like he could kick MRF around as his heart desires or something.