Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fact that XF got more strength than the Greats?

Default Fact that XF got more strength than the Greats?

During the fight of ZBT and GLFW, ZBT was about to match fists of GLFW, but pulled back instead because of the power and used Vacant Fists instead to counter the hardness with softness. Meaning, ZBT was afraid to go head to head with him in terms of power. The fist of GLFW was described to be 1000 jin. One of XF's fist that he wanted to strike YTZ with is also described to be 1000 jin/catties. Does that prove that XF is at least physically more powerful than a Great?
    Last edited by superboy; 03-14-04 at 12:19 AM.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Also wanted to add that this may prove that XF may have more internal energy than GLFW and YG. YG's and GLFW's internal energy were a very agressive type. Meaning that even if an opponent has the same internal energy as they do, their strikes are still much more powerful in terms of raw strength. XF practices just Shaolin internal energy. While still mostly yang, cannot be compare to the agressiveness of GLFW's Dragon and Elephant Wisdom Dexterity and YG's torrent cultivation method. Yet, he was still able to pull out a fist with equal strength of GLFW's Dragon and Elephant Wisdom Dexterity. Therefore, does this prove that XF has more energy which gave him the ability to proform the same feat with a less agressive type of energy?

Any opinions?
    Last edited by superboy; 03-14-04 at 09:30 PM.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Even if he didn't, Xiao Feng was capable of building 'waves' of internal energy that were up to three times as powerful as a normal strike of his (which is already, as you mentioned, at least on the level of GLFW).

Doesn't it seems kinda wierd that XF was good enough to cultivate his internal energy with just Shaolin's technique to the level of more than GLFW in his 70s with his Dragon and Elephant Wisdom Dexterity? Xiao Feng must really be a martial arts genius.

When JY described QF attacks did they seem to be as agressive and powerful as GWM and YG more so?

When XF hits, DQC and MRF were both afraid to recieve it head on due to the power, so it's pretty powerful.

how can a person generate power that seems agressive like YG and not be overbearing in nature? does he just fire more of it in one blast?

That is why I theorilize that he has more internal energy, becasue he can pull out a fist with at least as much power as GLFW. But XF's blasts is a different story. It seems even more powerful!

would YG or GWM be able to= QF if they went one palm to QF one palm and threw everything they had into the palm? im curios 2 c y QF is conisdered so powerful yeah ive heard the whole natural talent sh!t so many times before still find it hard to belive half the things that are said about him...

I think that XF's palm blast seems a lot more powerful than the people in the Condor Trilogy. And that wasn't even his XL18Z.

you mean his fist alone could=what YG throws out in one of his sad plams? Is this the way they are described in novel or your interpretation? cause thats one hell of a punch

Well, GLFW also used fist to do that 1000 jin too, but that was with his agressive type of energy. Although YG do have has Sad Palms, I do have an impression that Xiao Feng's palms are very powerful. And if my theory is correct, he would still win YG matching palms with his higher internal energy.
    Last edited by superboy; 03-14-04 at 02:04 AM.

but the fist GWM threw was powered by elepahnt dragon skill thats why its so powerful u say the fist XF threw was not a dragon palm but just a normal fist? was his DP described to be more powerful than that punch ?

a while ago iread a thread started by Athena and it kind of convinced me that there was no real proof that DGSD characters was stronger then ROCH characters. Thats what i want 2 belive cause im a ROCH fan. every 1 in general here belives that DGSD characters are stronger then Condor triology right?..... that kinda sucks has JY ever commented about this subject b4?

Yeah, that's why I thought that XF has more internal energy being able to throw a puch equal to that of GLFW when he only has Shaolin internal energy. I don't know how more powerful the XL18Z of XF is, but I believe that it will certainly be a lot more powerful than him just pulling out a fist. At least we know that even people like ZBT do not dare to match hard with GLFW's 1000 jin fist.

hmm.... i think i may have made a *** of my self dissin Xf the last couple of months.......can sum expert say something comforting to us LOCH fans and prove DGSD characters are not more powerful PLZZZZZ come on i no sum of u guys are out there come out of retirement Athena isnt this your specialty?

Well, XF is pretty much the one of the best fighters there is in DGSD. I do not know the ability of TSTL and LCS though. Comforting huh? Okay......., we still haven't see 56 years old GJ in action.

Originally posted by superboy
    we still haven't see 56 years old GJ in action.
    We did, but only against lowly Mongol soldiers . . . not much of a test for Gwok Jing's skills.

i will not talk 2 u about GJ u will sum how flip it and try to prove that hes stronger than YG

Well, if YG is not much higher than HYS, then GJ possibly could be. Muahahahah. Okay, we don't need another one of such debate with the one u started currently still active like crazy. So now it's, XF>YG.
    Last edited by superboy; 03-14-04 at 02:31 AM.

i dont know anything about DGSD i tried to start it but got hooked on ROCH so im not gonna argue wit u cause you'll proboaly drop me pretty quick....but eventually there will be an expert that can level this...hopefully by the way SB i dont hate GJ i like him just as much as YG mayb more...but for the sake of defending YG GJ could be lower then WYS also and u cant prove other wise except from ZBT perception..............muahahahahhaha
    Last edited by duguxiaojing; 03-14-04 at 02:36 AM.