View Poll Results: Who was the superior fighter?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gwok Jing/Guo Jing

138 58.47%
  • Yeung Gor/Yang Guo

90 38.14%
  • Not Sure

8 3.39%
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103104105106107108109110111112113
Results 2,241 to 2,244 of 2244

Thread: The *Official* Gwok Jing vs. Yeung Gor Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Maybe Cheung Mo Gei had the greatest potential...but never reached that potential for various reasons. Imagine if you gave Cheung Mo Gei the personality of Kiu Fung.
    You mean you want HSDS to end with ZWJ killing himself to atone for betraying his sworn brother (Emperor Huizong) by helping Zhu Yuanzhang's rebellion? Then Zhou Zhirou jumps down the cliff holding his body while the crippled Song Qingshu jumps after her?
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

That's all about the power of spirit affect the reality.

GLFW: Tibetan Buddhism
    GJ: 9Yin's technique + XL18Z == Outline of Daoism + iChing => (immortal)
    YG: Sad Palm + Dugu Swords == extremely emotional + extremely lonely => (human)
    ZWJ: 9Yang's technique + QKDNY == Outline of Buddish + Heretics (sentient beings)

In their 30s, 40s, YG may win; the elder, GJ win.
    Human beings cannot keep emotion for long, unless they're not human, which might be contradiction.

Even though I like GJ the most throughout JY universe, I have to confess that in 神雕 novel, YG is stronger than GJ at their peak times.
    GJ in 神雕 is no longer purely drunk to martial arts. He is rather a middle aged man charged with political and family issues. YG might be stronger the same age as GJ, because YG wouldn't distract as much as GJ, which helps him to practice and improve his power.
    Of course, in the 射雕 novel, GJ is much stronger than YG. LOL.
    I must claim that to compare-who's stronger debate should be practiced in the same novel. If not, it's very easy to lead OOC.

Quote Originally Posted by Riomap View Post
    Even though I like GJ the most throughout JY universe, I have to confess that in 神雕 novel, YG is stronger than GJ at their peak times.
    GJ in 神雕 is no longer purely drunk to martial arts. He is rather a middle aged man charged with political and family issues. YG might be stronger the same age as GJ, because YG wouldn't distract as much as GJ, which helps him to practice and improve his power.
    Of course, in the 射雕 novel, GJ is much stronger than YG. LOL.
    I must claim that to compare-who's stronger debate should be practiced in the same novel. If not, it's very easy to lead OOC.
    Well Yideng even never fight anyone after 1st Huashan Duel yet 50 years later he still could hold his own against Jinlun Fawang which mean Guo Jing at the end of ROCH should be around Yang Guo level at best since he is stronger than Pre-HIS Yang Guo similar with Yideng which stronger than Pre-16 years Jinlun Fawang..