Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tavia Yueng

Default Twin of Brothers!!! can't wait

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040716-ul-12.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040716-ul-15.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040716/img/e02071602_big.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040716/ent/0716enew11b1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20040716/photos/m578747SP.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20040716/photos/m578748SP.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20040716/photos/m578749SP.jpg')

[Sing Pao, Ta Kung Pao, Oriental Daily & The Sun]

TVB's new series "Twin of Brothers" will begin airing on Monday and a promotional event was held yesterday in busy Tsimshatsui with a parade of dragons and cast members including Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, Tavia Yeung, Christine Ng, Chan San Chung and Nancy Wu wearing their ancient costumes, but suffering from the intense 32 degree heat and constantly wiping the sweat from their faces. The 'double dragons' Raymond and Ron were responsible for 'dotting the eyes' and then leading the dragon parade with their dragon pearls. The cast then followed the parade down the streets and handed out promotional paper fans to the mass of fans that had gathered, who scrambled to have pictures taken with their idols and caused a little chaos at one point.

Originally filming out in Beijing, Raymond had returned especially for the event and had to head back out again in the evening. He will be back again in August to host the Olympic games coverage before continuing filming that is expected to last until October. As for being described as the Hong Kong actor constantly stationed in the mainland, he says that it can't be helped, but he has asked the company to allow him to film more modern series in the coming year. When asked if it was hard work filming ancient series in the height of summer, he says it is okay and he remembers the time when he first went to China to film. With him and Ron showing their behinds in the first episode, are they hoping to pull in the ratings? Raymond laughs: "I hope so, I don't want my humility to go to waste!" He adds: "This show is not only filmed entirely on location, there are a lot of CGI special effects and it is a quality production. This show will be the test to see if we can film such a quality production again in the future."

When asked about how things are going in Beijing, Raymond says that the weather is very hot and changeable, sometimes with storms brewing up within five minutes, so they have to take cover in the vehicles. However he is not worried about this affecting progress because his and Bosco's scenes will be filmed separately. This is different from "Twin" where he was often together with Ron and they had to fight in almost every scenes, getting exhausted from all the wirework, so this has to be the hardest he has ever worked.
    Ron was filming for "Police Cadet Brave Hearts" until the early morning and then he had to prepare for the event, so little wonder that he seemed very tired. Also he has never tried an ancient costume parade before, so he feels a little odd, but he is not afraid of scaring the foreigners because he had just attracted someone to take a photo of him. It was originally planned for the cast to walk a distance down the street, but due to the chaos that arose, they were force to turn back. Ron did not feel that it was very chaotic, but this may have been because of the security teams keeping the crowds back. During the parade, there were a group of overseas Chinese girls wearing low cut tops who called out that he was very handsome, but he did not hear them. In the show, he has kiss scenes with Nancy Wu and Leila Tong, so Ron was asked who was the better kisser and he replied: "Oh, I don't know. (Are you afraid of causing more rumours?) No, we have finished filming now." When asked if he was afraid of people touching him up, he laughs: "Even if they did I wouldn't know because my costume is so thick!"

Tavia laughs that the parade was fantastic and she explains that it was just some people pushing against those at the front and there was not really any confusion. She was also not worried about people taking advantage, but was more worried about fans getting injured, luckily they managed to keep order. With high hopes for the show's ratings, has she arranged with the other cast members how they will celebrate? Raymond had suggested that if the ratings hit 40 points, the girls should wear bikinis, whilst the guys stood and watched, so to this Tavia responded: "How about if the show hits 30 points, the guys wear triangular swimming trunks and the girls stand by and watch?" She was not disappointed about not being able to complete the original route, saying: "It is a good thing because it is so hot today, my costume is already soaked through. (Was it really hard work before?) It was very hot, but there were too many people and it was very crowded and suffocating. Was there anyone taking advantage? No, there was too many security guards around. I am pleased to see so many people here to support us today as this has injected confidence into the shows ratings."

Christine Ng also paid to return to Hong Kong from Beijing where she is currently filming, just to take part in the event.

once again, i have to say Tavia looks very pretty in ancient costum.

Default Police Cadet Brave Hearts

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040715/img/e03071518')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040715/ent/0715enew16p1.gif')

[The Sun & Oriental Daily]

Ron Ng and Tavia Yeung were filming for "Police Cadet Brave Hearts" in Kowloon Tong Park in a wet kiss scene where Ron is feeling particularly depressed because of family problems and whilst talking to good friend Tavia in the park, they end up hugging and kissing. In reality, Ron and Tavia have known each other for a long time and are good friends, so even when they are filming such a nervous scene, they are still very relaxed and are not embarrassed at all, even giving out the odd mouth wiping and lip licking expressions, much to the amusement of everyone around them.

Ron and Tavia kissed about four or five times for the different camera positions, but the funniest part as when they gave a most romantic and passionate performance for the camera, but as soon as the director called "Cut!", they immediately sprung away from each other and Ron asked Tavia: "Wah, why is there a hair?". It turned out that Tavia had a hair in her mouth that made the kiss rather uncomfortable.

Also, when the two were asked if there was any awkwardness, Ron and Tavia both said that there wasn't any at all. Ron even added: "How can you be embarrassed with so many crew around? Had we done any special preparation? No, we filmed it straight after having dinner!" When it was mentioned about his kiss with Shirley Yeung in "Find the Light", he says that it was just a gentle kiss then, not as passionate as this one. Tavia went on to reveal that Ron had previously been filming a drinking and being sick scene and then he went straight on to kiss her!

are Ron & Tavia gonna be a couple in ToB also? not looking foreward to this series as much as ToB.

nah its not ron and tavia in TOB.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

just want to bump this thread back up....

also, can i say that she is a very admirable actress. i mean, in the entertainment world of corruption where actresses are discovered because they play the game, this actress stands out because she starts from the bottom. yeah yeah, i know that several of her fans already stated this fact but i cannot get over it...especially when i see beauty queens get 90% of the lead roles and yet cannot act, we have this remarkable young lady from her generation take the road no longer taken.

furthermore, i'm also very much impressed by the fact that she is so low profile. she doesn't create havoc to obtain attention, and from the interviews that i've read of her, she seems very sweet, modest, and considerate....

i'm surprised that she has so little fans while her colleagues who i cannot tolerate have such a strong support group...

maybe i just like the underdog, but clearly, tavia is not an underdog...
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Wow, Patricia N, I like the way you word your comments on Tavia and everything that is going on particularly things work in HK. I don't think it's really easy to make it big there. I think the key factor is having someone to back you up or invest. Talent doesn't necessarily give you fame and fame doesn't necessarily mean talent.

But I do find Tavia quite versatile far from the pack. I find her to be very pretty and seem to be very sweet and kind.

Btw, I'm so looking forward to see her w/Ron in "Police Cadet Brave Hearts"

are there any other fans of tav in spcnet except for myself? what happened to everyone else? has anyone here seen TOB? i heard tav has a really sad story after her husband dies....
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Hey there guys hehe, I thought I would just come in and chit chat with all of you and support Tavia a bit. (As much as possible)

Anyways I'm still waiting for TOB Its going to be such a long wait for the serie, but Sept is coming soon!!!

Other Tavia series that I am looking forward to would be Police Cadets Brave Hearts and The Water Margin Reload. They both sound pretty good and I like the other castings in them as well.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hey everyone
    euh i dunno why but i'm not interested in watching Police Cadets Brave Hearts but really wanna watch Water Margin! isnt matt yeung in that too?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

i am waiting for twins of brothers to come out, does anyone know when it will release in Viet? thanx

i like her alot.. i think she is very pretty... i like to see her again wit bosco.. they look cute together..

Tavia is such a good actress. I think she portrayed every character with such depth and emotion. I can't wait to see TOB, Water Margin, and Police Cadets.
    You can feel my lips undress your eyes.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040810/ent/0810enew21p1.gif')

Tavia Yeung has been busy filming for new series "Imperial Layabout" and in response to the reports that last week's ratings for "Twin of Brothers" being less than satisfactory, averaging just 28 points and yet to break 30 points, as one of the lead females, Tavia says that she is not disappointed and is confident that the ratigs will rise later.

Tavia hopes that people will not concentrate too much on the ratings figures and focus on enjoying the unusual filming techniques used in the show. She believes that beautiful people and beautiful sets will attract more viewers. However, Tavia has heard criticisms from friends that the storyline is moving too slowly and it is rather boring. She says that you shouldn't be so impatient because there are forty episodes to the show and the story will slowly emerge. Also, this is not a normal martial arts show in that you do have to put some thought into it and the audience may need some time to adapt to this.

credit: http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/
    --------------------------
    she looks so pretty! i cant wait for this series to come out too.

xoxoxox

indeed she's a wonderful actress. both beautiful inside (based on the interviews i've read of her) and out. she may not be the most beautiful actress but she sure looks great in ancient series and knows how to get into her role. of course every actor/actress can improve, but she has been doing a great job considering that she's a part this generation of actors/actresses. go tav!!!

i hope her role in imperial layabout will earn her more attention and recognition.

she is one of my favorite... she has a lot pf talent... she is sooo pretty...

Tavia is becoming one of my favorites, too. She is really beautiful in ancient costume and can actually act.

nice...
    "The who having wha with huh?"

She is pretty but not sure if she can lead a role yet... give her couple more series and she can do it no problem.

And about Rating... if twins of brother is release now I assume... it is competiting with Olympics which is a rating killers.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Tavia has to be one of the best actresses in TVB! But why is it that she had to take so many supporting roles before this? She can act very well and is very pretty... I think she'll do very well in the future. However, there's news that the Twins of Brothers rating isn't very high.. if I'm not mistaken only 20+ points.

tavia is a very good actress. its not her fault shes not handed more series with a more meatier story line if thats what your looking for. each of her roles are done very well to the level her character should be at.

xoxoxox

pretty girl, I think her acting mature a little... well since the last series I saw her
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ