Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tavia Yueng

does anyone know what movie tavia has appeared in? not series but actually HK flim. i saw screenshots for one but i couldnt read chinese to figure out what movie.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Quote Originally Posted by xox
    does anyone know what movie tavia has appeared in? not series but actually HK flim. i saw screenshots for one but i couldnt read chinese to figure out what movie.
    I don't think she has been in a movie... only TVB series so far... maybe as a minor role in a TV made movie. Sorry couldn't help.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

i got to say...she is madd pretty and cute in Twin of Brothers!!! especially in the mushy scenes with Raymond!!!!

I thought she was mature beauty not much funny and cute thingy (in The W file)... she does have a puppy love eyes when staring at Raymond... and with TVB close up....
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

what's up with tav lately? any news? i only know that she's currently filming imperial vagabond? or whatever that series name is with adam cheng. besides for that, i haven't heard much about her. anyhow, happy super be-lated b-day to this great actress.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Heard that after Tavia finish her drama with Adam Cheng, she'll be cast along with Raymond Lam, Charmaine Sheh & Kelvin Cheng in a 60 episodes modern series which starts in Nov/Dec. This new drama will film in HK & Singapore.

Tavia RULES men! she's a great actress. she could portrays every role very well. her roles r always different and fresh. i like her especially cuz she doesn't build up rumours to get attention. i went to this site when is searching for tavia's pic and read sumone said in that forum "don't noe y she got promoted sooo fast! she probably sleeps with them to get promoted!" i was sooo pissed after reading that. first of all she didn't get promoted that fast. she started off low and got up. i rent "gods of honour" again to watch it and was suprised to see tavia in a few of the "5-10 seconds scenes" she was one of the kings lovers in the kingdom. plus she has her own ability n skills. even IF she did, her promotions r worth it cuz she's done an excellent job. i forgot what the site's called but the next time i go there gain, ima spam that site
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

lol yeah bittersweet! hahaha spam them! LoL gimme the site ill spam them too lols anyways, she has been promoted a lot and thats a good thing, i think she's pretty and talented, thats why she's being promoted a lot, not because of the other reasons.
    WU ZUN ! <3

uh huh. she has a good face figure. i mean every hairstyle fits her very well. i like her hairstyle best in vigilante force!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

for ancient series, i like her hairstyle best in "The Vigilante in the Mask."
    WU ZUN ! <3

ya and her character there was great too! oh and i like her hairstyle in "whatever it takes" too. who do u think is a good co-star with tavia?

i think ron ng looks very good with tavia
    WU ZUN ! <3

ya.. i like deric with her too. they really good in a comedy serie but i don't like her with benny. sumhow i don't think they look as fit!

Default new series with tav

tav and ray have both confirmed that they, charmaine sheh, and kevin cheng will be filming a new mega series (modern, 60 episodes long) in singapore. no news on the pairing or plot, but for once, i would like to see tav and ray with a good story line and happy ending (as golden faith wasn't the ideal relationship and TOB just disappointed me).

but i also wouldn't mind seeing tav pair up with kevin (he's super hot)...

lastly, i know there's no chance but i do hope that charmaine will not have that much screen time...it will ruin the series for me. but i may watch it just to see tav and ray.

news taken from tav's forum and ray's forum.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Yeah, I really wish that Ray & Tav will have a good & better ending in this new series! GF & TOB disappointed me too sigh!
    Ahaha... I'll prefer Charmaine to be pair up with Kelvin instead, if not with Singaporean actors?? hmm... shall wait & see.

hahhaha i actually like charmaine! i'd love it for her to be on the screen a lot. kekeke anyways, tavia in TOB at first i didnt like her character because i thought she was mean and only wanted to take that kung fu book thing ... but afterwards i realized that she was nice.
    WU ZUN ! <3

as for me, i really like tav's character in TOB. she's a good model for girls! neways as for charmaine, i don't no. i used to like her (especially in country spirits and witness to a prosecution) but since Point Of No Return, i didn't like her much. i found her a bit annoying in that series\. again depends on what role she's portraying.

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    Yeah, I really wish that Ray & Tav will have a good & better ending in this new series! GF & TOB disappointed me too sigh!
    Ahaha... I'll prefer Charmaine to be pair up with Kelvin instead, if not with Singaporean actors?? hmm... shall wait & see.
    i havent seen TOB yet but yeah I wish GF's love story between them was more developed! so I hope this new series won't let me down. i want them to have a good love story between them!

i dunno charmaine is good in some series but more bad than good. shes been w/ tvb so long and its still the same way. sometimes i think its gonna be the same way w/ michelle yip.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

ya..that's exactly what i said! charmaine's been acting for quite a long time but she doesn't "wow" me nemore. like i was very impress with her acting in "country spirits". u noe the strong, kind character. but then lately she's always portraying that character. standing for herself, yells at ppl (tomboyie). now that's why i like tavia, she doesn't keep one character. but umm the serie that ur talkin bout with tavia , charmaine, and kevin...do u guys noe where to go and like see the pictures and read the summary bout it??

hmm i dont know .. bittersweet, are you talking about their threads? or somewhere to read about them? ooooh charmaine, well, she makes me go "wow" because her acting has the ability to make me cry! lol
    WU ZUN ! <3