Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Burning Flames I 《烈火雄心》

ah wait, i thought you're talking abt bf2! my mistake. wong hei's gf in bf1 is esther kwan. kwan yong he sorry
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

this serie is very cool and i like this this is very funny and this is very good to serie,.,.,.,.,.

Cool ooops!

hey!sorry yes i was askin abt maggie cheung haha i din know her name was actually maggie cheung i tot maggie cheung was cheung man yuk haha misundastandin!haha sorry sorry =( hehe anyways hmm..i feel like goin hong kong and meet hong kong actors and actresses! haha

lol that's maggie cheung ho yee
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Unhappy ...!!

hmm...i'd like to hong kong and meet the actors and actresses leh!hmm.. maggie cheung is so pretty and is a good actress!wong hei too!so cute!i cried when he had to die in e last episode!hai!sad

i suppose you're a wong hei and maggie fan?
    cherrie

I enjoed this series a lot! Wait r u talking abt 1 or 2 or both? neways i enjoyd both n i cried in both too!

1) I cried when Stupid killed himself (i'm not sure if this is right but i was crying when he called Louis who was in hospital n tried 2 talk to him but Louis was angry n basically told him to p*** off! He went n killed himself n Louis found out n felt guilty (i think thats the only scene i remeber))

2) when Wong Hei died n Jenny was crying 4 him
    Life is what U make it...
    ...So make sure U live with no regrets...
    ...and live it to the MAXX!!!

Talking

yep definitely a fan of wong hei and maggie cheung ho yee! they make a so so cute couple together! love them so much! hmm..love them so much! =) i think maggie cheung ho yee looks like the america's mext top model 2 winner yoanna house.

the guy who committed suicide in bf1 is situ pa (that's his character name, i don't know his real name)
    cherrie

Just finish watching Burning Flame in TVB Xing He Channel.....It seems that the more I watch BF, the more I like this seires

Quote Originally Posted by SaraCrystalWater
    I enjoed this series a lot! Wait r u talking abt 1 or 2 or both? neways i enjoyd both n i cried in both too!

1) I cried when Stupid killed himself (i'm not sure if this is right but i was crying when he called Louis who was in hospital n tried 2 talk to him but Louis was angry n basically told him to p*** off! He went n killed himself n Louis found out n felt guilty (i think thats the only scene i remeber))
    Yeahh... this the most sad scene in the whole series...
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

yes, and i esp love the scene where there's that major fire and all of them is inside that burning building. that's a scene full of action!
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie View Post
    yes that's joyce chen or chen yen xing in chinese (mandarin). she plays frankie and michael's twin sister in VOH. i agree she's so damn annoying here!
    It seems like she always gets annoying roles. I agree she was annoying in virtues of harmony, secret of the heart, and in burning flame. Seems like she is always typecast in these roles. I like her in hitman chronicles thou. Character was not annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by barelyexist View Post
    What is the guy's name that play Louis` retarted brother in Burning Flame I? He is also in W. Files, but I can't find his name anwywhere! He was also in the series where he was in jail or something..Does anyone know the name of it?
    Ah I like him too, He was also in arm reaction, I can't remember which one and also DIF 4 as Jessica's step brother....

Such a late reply, but I also like burning flame one. I cried a bucket of tears when Jade died. Agree with some of you it seem like her character got weaker once she got with Louis. Thought they were cute together thou. Lee san san was annoying in the beginning but became tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by barelyexist View Post
    What is the guy's name that play Louis` retarted brother in Burning Flame I? He is also in W. Files, but I can't find his name anwywhere! He was also in the series where he was in jail or something..Does anyone know the name of it?
    John Tang Yat Kwun played Louis's brother, but he was more autistic than retarded. John mainly did younger brother roles, but he did give us glimpse of a potentially cold-hearted role as Ada's grown up son in "Where The Legend Begins".
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

He kind of reminds me of Daniel Wu.