Thread: Did ZZR ever really LOVE ZWJ?

Default Did ZZR ever really LOVE ZWJ?

I used to think that ZZR loved ZWJ but from reading a number of your posts and finding out more about her. I began to wonder if she ever really loved ZWJ??? I think she just wanted to compete with ZM for him so that she can have a sense of victory if she won ZWJ's heart...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Originally posted by -NSX-
    I think she loved ZWJ because he is a good sugar daddy and he can take good care of her.
    NSX, first you said that DY was a sugar daddy, now you said that ZWJ was. Who was sweeter? j/k

Okay, back to the topic, I think ZZR had puppy love towards ZWJ when they were kids, but I agree with Trinie that the reason she went after ZWJ when they had grown up was probably because she wanted to win the competition with ZM.

Glad you agree with me Rabadi! I used to think that ZZR really loved ZWJ since she framed ZM for the murder of his cousin and did all of those things at the island just to get ZM away from ZWJ. But after reading Green Destiny's post and other's people post about her wanting to be queen and stuff... I began to doubt whether she ever really loved him at all...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

no i thought ZZR wanted to learn 9 yang from ZWJ

Originally posted by -NSX-
    Yea, plus her intention was real when she stabbed him with the Heven Sword because she seriously injured him.
    If she really wanted to, she could've effortlessly killed him with that sword. His wounds were serious because the sword was too powerful.

The latest 2019 series did illustrate that zzr loved zwj. (Anyway, this series clearly showed that zzr is less evil). When zzr admitted her guilt to zzr, he exclaimed that she did not kill him because she loved him. Unless she is a hypocrite, in real life, it is difficult for girls to say such things.

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Yes she did love him, just not as much as she loved herself or as deeply as ZM and XZ did.