View Poll Results: Who do you think has the highest internal energy?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guo Jing

17 19.32%
  • Xiao Feng

29 32.95%
  • Yang Gor

16 18.18%
  • Zhang Wuji

26 29.55%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GJ's, XF's, YG's, and ZWJ's internal energy

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    I'd say

1. XF, ZWJ
    2. YG
    3. GJ
    i assumed you voted XF then

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy1972
    not fair to add in DY and XZ cos they got some 'extra' help along the way
    i think DY is doing pretty good with 6mai (with time and practice, i think he could be one of the top ppl considering 6mai is one of the best ma's) and XZ is amazing with his XYP. Comparing XZ with XF in interal energy, i think XZ is not very far off from XF. if you say they got extra helps along the way ? Please explain.
    i.am.2too.

Quote Originally Posted by TuToo
    Comparing XZ with XF in interal energy, i think XZ is not very far off from XF.
    What do you mean XZ was not very far off from XF? XZ was way ahead of XF in terms of internal energy. The "extra help", or the "initial help" IMHO, was the combination of WYZ's, TSTL's, and LQS's internal energy in XZ's body.

Default WHAT THE....

I was suprised like superboy that so many people thought ZWJ was the weakest. True, he may be the youngest, but his internal kung fu seems to be better than what YG and GJ learns and he reached their levels at age 21 or 22, somewhere around there.
    And I was defitnitely suprised to see XF being rated the highest. Yeah his internal is strong, but...., not stronger than GJ (50) for sure. And ZWJ reached GJ's level. I'm not saying XF's internal isn't strong, but NOT THAT OVERWHELMING STRONG. I have a feeling that you guys rate him high because of the fact that his instinct allows him to beat people that are above his level externally and internally.
    In matter of fact..., I thought XF was the weakest. To be more exact, I thought XF was par with YG. and the 2 buddies are 1 knotch below ZWJ and GJ. That was what I thought. But then again, JY dude never said who was strongest.

ZWJ's internal energy cant be the strongest as he did not master to lvls which JY would diberately state he was so powerful...unlyk YG he stated he learnt from Du gu qiu bai which was always written to be the strongest of all martial art masters...YG internal energy was practised from the profound DGQB which can defeat YD's, ZBT's and GJ's but he lack the master skills such as Dragon Palms or what ZWJ learnt and with only one hand he could not do much...thats why he created sad palms which was in fact one of the strongest skills...but he wasnt sad after he was together with XLN again..lol
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

Default Hm...

There is 2 flaws. By the way the books describes it, 9 Yang seems stronger, and you have to keep in mind that 9 Yang came after DuGuQuiBa's part was mentioned. And he never trully mastered Demonic to the highest level as evidenced in his battle against JLFW.
    Demonic however might beat 9 Yin internal. But 9 Yang, I won't give it.
    Even if QKDLY can't move Sad Palm, Tai Chi certainly WORKS. Tai Chi with 9 Yang? Equal to major damage that may rivals Sad Palm.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao_Long_nu
    YG he stated he learnt from Du gu qiu bai which was always written to be the strongest of all martial art masters...l
    Actually, a great many of us here believe that Dook Goo Kau Bai was a great swordsman of his time who might or might not have been at about the same level as ROCH's Greats. We've only read about his theories, and seen what three of his "students" (Yeung Gor, Fung Ching Yeung, and Ling Wu Chung) were able to accomplish with various aspects of it. That's enough to prove that he was extremely good, but "strongest"? Not unless he proves capable of pulling off some of the stuff that the Janitor Monk and the Siu Yiu Sect Elders from DGSD did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Actually, a great many of us here believe that Dook Goo Kau Bai was a great swordsman of his time who might or might not have been at about the same level as ROCH's Greats. We've only read about his theories, and seen what three of his "students" (Yeung Gor, Fung Ching Yeung, and Ling Wu Chung) were able to accomplish with various aspects of it. That's enough to prove that he was extremely good, but "strongest"? Not unless he proves capable of pulling off some of the stuff that the Janitor Monk and the Siu Yiu Sect Elders from DGSD did.

actualli we have not much to tok bout DGQB...JY only seldom toks bout him in his novels compared to janitor monk he toks more...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

actualli we have not much to tok bout DGQB...JY only seldom toks bout him in his novels compared to janitor monk he toks more...
    Which is exactly why I'm reluctant to give Dook Goo Kau Bai the benefit of the doubt. The Janitor Monk proved his superiority by subduing the best fighters of his time (known to be on par with ROCH's Greats) as if they were insects. Dook Goo Kau Bai *claimed* superiority of which there is no direct proof (he said he'd never met his match, and he was probably telling the truth, but what was the quality of his competition?), and the information that does exist puts him as an equal or maybe slightly better than ROCH's Greats...not the borderline godly level of the Janitor Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    There is 2 flaws. By the way the books describes it, 9 Yang seems stronger, and you have to keep in mind that 9 Yang came after DuGuQuiBa's part was mentioned. And he never trully mastered Demonic to the highest level as evidenced in his battle against JLFW.
    Demonic however might beat 9 Yin internal. But 9 Yang, I won't give it.
    Even if QKDLY can't move Sad Palm, Tai Chi certainly WORKS. Tai Chi with 9 Yang? Equal to major damage that may rivals Sad Palm.
    I won't comment on whose stronger, 9 Yin, or 9 Yang. But keep in mind that ZWJ's mastery was accelerated by exterior means. Jeun Yuan that mastered that manual the normal way did die from sheer exhaustion when he carried ZJB and GX with the metal buckets. He was impressive indeed, but 9 Yang may not nessarily bring better results if both practicer practiced them the regular way. Though I don't doubt the there is a possiblity 9 Yang may be more power. And YG's energy wasn't demonic, it was just unorthodox.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

YG's internal energy was also enhanced by exterior means.

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    I won't comment on whose stronger, 9 Yin, or 9 Yang. But keep in mind that ZWJ's mastery was accelerated by exterior means. Jeun Yuan that mastered that manual the normal way did die from sheer exhaustion when he carried ZJB and GX with the metal buckets. He was impressive indeed, but 9 Yang may not nessarily bring better results if both practicer practiced them the regular way. Though I don't doubt the there is a possiblity 9 Yang may be more power. And YG's energy wasn't demonic, it was just unorthodox.

thes is kinda agreeable..anyways its just up to Jin Yong to write who is the strongest..after all its just a novel...anything can happen..lol
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Chen
    YG's internal energy was also enhanced by exterior means.
    Correct, and I never argued with that. I'm just stating that ZWJ's much more rapid growth in interanal energy with 9 Yang that was accelerated by the bag wouldn't be a fair comparison with 9 Yin.

thes is kinda agreeable..anyways its just up to Jin Yong to write who is the strongest..after all its just a novel...anything can happen..lol
    True. But i'm one of the few guys that can't help it but to argue over matters. haha
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    True. But i'm one of the few guys that can't help it but to argue over matters. haha

hahax okie..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

[QUOTE=TuToo]i assumed you voted XF then

QUOTE]

No, I didn't vote. My original post was that if ALL FOUR of them lived to 100 yrs old, then XF and ZWJ would likely be the best. ZWJ had more years to go before 100 then XF, but he had a 'boost' from the bag. XF had no 'boost' that we know off, so his natural progression _might_ be faster then ZWJ so that they are about equal at 100.

IMHO all four of them are within a hair's breath away from each other if we take 36 yr YG, 50 yr GJ and 32 yr XF. GJ probably had the most refined and pure inner power. XF had orthodox Shaolin training and I don't recall him mixing it with other schools of inner strength training so it might be rather pure too even though he tends to display it aggressively. GJ mixed 9 Yin and QZ but they seemed to complement each other well.

I don't recall JY stating that mixing different inner strength training affects one's 'purity' of chi but I am just guessing from YG's case (i.e. How YD thought YG's chi was strong as heck but wasn't too refined so I credit it to his hodge-podge of training methods).

No, I didn't vote. My original post was that if ALL FOUR of them lived to 100 yrs old, then XF and ZWJ would likely be the best. ZWJ had more years to go before 100 then XF, but he had a 'boost' from the bag. XF had no 'boost' that we know off, so his natural progression _might_ be faster then ZWJ so that they are about equal at 100.

IMHO all four of them are within a hair's breath away from each other if we take 36 yr YG, 50 yr GJ and 32 yr XF. GJ probably had the most refined and pure inner power. XF had orthodox Shaolin training and I don't recall him mixing it with other schools of inner strength training so it might be rather pure too even though he tends to display it aggressively. GJ mixed 9 Yin and QZ but they seemed to complement each other well.

I don't recall JY stating that mixing different inner strength training affects one's 'purity' of chi but I am just guessing from YG's case (i.e. How YD thought YG's chi was strong as heck but wasn't too refined so I credit it to his hodge-podge of training methods).
    This is quite true..GJ and XF's inner power is more pure compared to Yang Guo..maybe this could indeed affect the result of the training progress..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

In matter of fact..., I thought XF was the weakest.
    Well, since you haven’t read much about XF, let me invite you to the wonderful and bizarre world of DGSD.

Here are comparisons of 3 similar situations with 3 top-class martial artists of the same dynasty era. Obviously, there are geological and physical factors to take note of but let’s see if it can adjust your previous judgment.

Subject No.1 Xiao Feng
    一面說,一面運勁于掌,將一根鋼杖無聲
    無響的按入了雪地之中。那山道是極堅的硬土,卻見鋼杖漸漸縮短,
    沒到離地二尺許之外,蕭峰放開了手,右腳踏落,將鋼杖踏得上端竟
    和地平。
    Whilst he was talking, he utilised internal energy across to his palm and silently inserted the steel cane into the snow-covered ground. This mountain trail was immensely tough and hard for its terrain, and yet the steel cane managed to gradually curtail beneath the surface. Before it had reached 2 feet off he ground, Xiao Feng released his hand, and allowed his right foot to step onto it and treaded the upper end of the steel cane until it was level to the ground.

右手得起鋼杖,對准了山壁用力一搠,當
    的一聲響,直插入山壁之中。一根八尺來長的鋼杖,倒有五尺插入岩
    中。這鋼杖所插處乃是極堅極硬的黑岩。
    His right hand raised the steel cane and aimed it over towards the mountain cliff and thrown it whilst exerting force. With the sound of ‘dang’, it had been plunged into the mountain cliff, as it lied poised. This particular steel cane was about 8 feet in length, and 5 foot of it was inserted into the cliff. The area that it was inserted into was a tremendously hard and unyieldingly tough blackrock.
    Considerations:
    - XF handled 4 very long steel canes in one arm and inserted them one-by-one into the ground with his other arm.
    - Each steel cane was over 50 pounds in weight. That’s about 3 Heavy Iron Swords he carried here in one arm.

Subject No.2: Yang Guo
    楊過哈哈一笑,順手揮出,半截銅杵筆直插下,沒入雪地之中,霎時不見了影蹤。地下積雪不到一尺,那斷杵卻有 三尺來長,反給他一插滅跡,神功實是驚人。
    Yang Guo laughed, then waved out and without much trouble rammed the single-half piece of the copper pestle into the ground. Within an instant, there was no sign of it as it had been sunken into the snow. The snow that had occupied the land was just below a foot deep, the broken pestle was almost 3 foot long. But somehow he managed to have driven it in and left no trace of it, such a divine ability was truly astonishing.
    Considerations:
    - The copper pestle was cast into the shape of an elephant snout, on one side it’s thin and on the other it’s thick.
    - Yang Guo didn’t apply full force.

Subject No.3: Qiu Qianren
    裘千仞左手握住鋼杖杖頭, 向前揮出, 鋼杖倏地飛向空中,急向對面山石射去,錚的一聲巨響,杖頭直插入山石之中,鋼石相擊之聲,嗡嗡 然良久方息。
    Qiu Qianren grasped one end of the steel cane, and tossed it outwards. In the twinkle of an eye, the steel cane flew in the air and darted over to the mountain rock. With a loud clanging noise, the top end of the cane was inserted into the precipice. The impact of the cane and rock crashing into each other created a humming noise that lasted for a while before it eventually stopped.

To be more exact, I thought XF was par with YG. and the 2 buddies are 1 knotch below ZWJ and GJ.
    Yeah his internal is strong, but...., not stronger than GJ (50) for sure.
    Why are you always of the assumption that age helps you achieve better, has it ever occurred to you that the phrase ‘less is more’ can be applicable to this? Here's another comparison:

Subject No.4 Guo Jing
    郭靖站在城頭,神威凜然,喝道:「蒙古主帥聽著:大宋與蒙古昔年同心結盟,合力滅金,你蒙古何以來犯我疆界 ,害我百姓?大宋百姓人數多你蒙古數十倍,若不急速退兵,我大宋義兵四集,管教你這十多萬蒙古軍死無葬身之 地。」他這幾句話說的是蒙古語,中氣充沛,一字一句送向城下。城牆既高,兩軍相距又遠,但這幾句話數萬蒙古 兵將卻俱都聽得清清楚楚,不由得相顧失色。
    Guo Jing stood at the top of the wall with a commanding aura around him and shouted out, “The commander of the Mongols, listen: years ago the Mongols and Hans worked together to rid the Jins, why are you Mongols now invading over to our borders and killing our citizens? We have over ten times more citizens as you Mongols have, if you don’t quickly retreat then we’ll gather our armies and kill over hundred thousand soldiers that you have, not even leaving them with a body that can be buried.” He spoke in Mongolian with great vigour. Though the wall was high and there was a large distance between the two armies, but several dozen thousand Mongolian soldiers could hear every single word clearly and they couldn’t stop themselves from looking at each other pale faced.

Considerations:
    - Guo Jing still had 16 years of cultivation and (possible) improvements available to him
    - Several dozen thousand Mongolian soldiers ranges from 20,000 - 50,000

Subject No.1 Xiao Feng
    他雙手高舉過頂,示意手中并無兵刃弓箭,大聲叫道:“大遼國皇帝陛下,蕭峰有几句話跟你說,請你出來。”說 這几句話時,鼓足了內力,聲音遠遠傳了出去。遼軍十余萬將士沒一個不聽得清清楚楚,不由得人人 變色。
    He raised both of arms straight above his head, signalling that he did not carry weapons or bow and arrows with him. Then he yelled out loudly, "Your Majesty of the Great Liao, Xiao Feng would like to have a few words with you. May I ask for you to step out in front for me." The moment he spoke of those words he summoned up his internal energy, and transmitted his voice far outwards. Among over hundred thousand soldiers including the military officers there, not one of them did not hear his voice as clear as crystal. Involuntarily, everyone’s faces changed colour.

Considerations:
    - Distractions that could possibly drown out his passed-on communication included the beating of the drums, the galloping of horse’s hooves, the chinking from armours and the whirring sounds of the flags blown by the wind.
    - XF was also far away.
    - Over hundred thousand soldiers ranges from 110,000 - 130,000
    Last edited by Hanky Panky; 10-10-05 at 07:17 AM.

Just a bit of nitpick.

For XF it's 10ish ten thousands, so I'd say it would range more from 130,000 to 170,000.

For GJ, it's many ten thousands, so I'd put that around at least 40,000 (need four for many) to 90,000.

What I mean is that both heroes were even more impressive in their own right.

Didn't HYS project his voice over 100,000 troops?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronoreverse
    For XF it's 10ish ten thousands, so I'd say it would range more from 130,000 to 170,000.

For GJ, it's many ten thousands, so I'd put that around at least 40,000 (need four for many) to 90,000.
    No. Shu(something) means several/few/very little, and probably means just 2-3 like English. But I’ve given the 40-year-old GJ the benefit of the doubt. And I would also think that Khubilai won’t just be leading 30 or 50,000 troops with him.

For XF, it’s just a little over the 100,000.

I’m not trying to suggest a huge disparity between 2 of my favourite heroes just from the representation of these figures, all I’m trying to point out is that age cannot always be a factor to determine one’s strength of internal energy. GJ’s internal energy is brilliant but may not be the best. I was just illustrating the parity between the Great’s internal strength to XF’s when they all interposed their weapons. XF’s is arguably more demanding, but probably won’t excel that much to YG’s and QQR’s performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Chen
    Didn't HYS project his voice over 100,000 troops?
    Right…

…黃藥師用蒙古語大聲叫道:“金輪法王,你料敵不明,是為不智﹔欺侮弱女,是為不仁﹔不敢與我們真刀真槍決 戰,是為不勇。如此不智慧不仁不勇之人,還充甚么英雄好漢?你在絕情谷給我擒住,向小姑娘郭襄磕了一十八個 響頭,哀哀求告,她才放你。你這忘恩負義、貪生怕死之徒,還有臉面身居蒙古第一國師之位么?”

向郭襄磕頭求饒,其實并無此事,但黃藥師深謀無慮,早在發兵之前便要黃蓉將這一番斥責法王的言辭譯成了蒙古 話,暗暗記熟,這時以丹田之氣朗聲說了出來,雖在千萬人大呼酣戰之際,仍是人人聽得明白,卻教法王辯也不是 ,不辯也不是。…
    …Huang Yaoshi used the Mongolian language and loudly called: “Jinlun Fawang, the reason you’ve underestimated your opponents was because you’ve not been very resourceful. Bullying a weak young girl shows your heartlessness. And being afraid to battle fairly against us and flaunt your true colours unveils your cowardly ways. How could such a witless, heartless and timid person like you pass off as a hero or a noble man? You were captured by me in the Passionless Valley and kowtowed 18 times to plead for your liberation in front of young Guo Xiang. Such an ungrateful person who cravenly fears death, what have you ever done to deserve your title as Mongolia’s greatest Guoshi?”

Those incidents of begging for mercy and kowtowing to Guo Xiang, were in fact all fabricated. But Huang Yaoshi planned far ahead. Before dispatching the troops, he secretly memorised that speech and had already requested Huang Rong beforehand to decode these reprimanding remarks into Mongolian language for him. At this time, he utilised the qi from his Dantian and spoke loudly, even though it was amidst the howling cries and fierce battle of thousands and thousands of people(amount unspecified), still everyone heard those words clearly. This gave no chance for Fawang to make any sort of comeback in that argument…

My views: The number of troops between the 2 sides was originally fair, JLFW commanded 40,000 garrison defence troops surrounding the platform where Guo Xiang was held captive. 5 outstanding heroes of Song also led 40,000 troops to attack Fawang’s base and most were martial artists (so it wouldn’t be a surprise if they possess good hearing). HYS shouted those words during the final moments of their engagement and huge casualties have already taken place from both sides prior to his speech. Before they returned back to protect Xiangyang, half of Song’s forces have been eliminated, so it would’ve been approximately 20,000 more or less and the remains of the Mongolian troops would’ve likely been the same too. Since HYS let his speech out near the end before JLFW was counting up to ten, virtually 40,000 – 50,000 troops would’ve been on the battlefield during that period. Adding to the fact that HYS was in close proximity with them and not in far reach like the other 2, the situation was totally different.

But as always, Guo Jing has also his share of memorable moments when the strength of his internal energy is revealed:

...郭靖攘臂大呼:“兄弟們,今日叫韃子大汗親眼瞧瞧咱們大宋好男兒的身手!”他這一聲呼喝中氣充沛,萬 眾吶喊喧嚷之中,仍是人人聽得清楚。城頭上宋兵戰了一日,已然疲累不堪,忽聽得郭靖這么呼叫,登時精神大振 ,均想:“韃子欺侮得咱們久了,這時須教他們大汗知道咱們的厲害!”當下各人出力死戰。...
    ...Guo Jing pushed up his sleeves and bared his arms, loudly bellowed out: “Brothers, today we will make the Mongolian Dahan personally witness the abilities of Great Song’s finest men!” The noise from this yelling is full of qi from his pelvic region and even when surrounded by the battle cries and clamour of the masses of people that were there, the message was still clearly heard by everyone...

Although the degree of vagueness in the commentary far surpasses the others, one thing is for sure, the noise near the city here was deafening and earth-shaking. Behind this, his message is still conveyed to those specific people (whatever the amount). I find this more impressive than his performance 16 years ago. And I'm pretty sure it gives the Greats of TLBB a run for their money.
    Last edited by Hanky Panky; 10-10-05 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanky Panky
    No. Shu(something) means several/few/very little, and probably means just 2-3 like English. But I’ve given the 40-year-old GJ the benefit of the doubt. And I would also think that Khubilai won’t just be leading 30 or 50,000 troops with him.

For XF, it’s just a little over the 100,000.

I’m not trying to suggest a huge disparity between 2 of my favourite heroes just from the representation of these figures, all I’m trying to point out is that age cannot always be a factor to determine one’s strength of internal energy. GJ’s internal energy is brilliant but may not be the best. I was just illustrating the parity between the Great’s internal strength to XF’s when they all interposed their weapons. XF’s is arguably more demanding, but probably won’t excel that much to YG’s and QQR’s performance.

Right…

…黃藥師用蒙古語大聲叫道:“金輪法王,你料敵不明,是為不智﹔欺侮弱女,是為不仁﹔不敢與我們真刀真槍決 戰,是為不勇。如此不智慧不仁不勇之人,還充甚么英雄好漢?你在絕情谷給我擒住,向小姑娘郭襄磕了一十八個 響頭,哀哀求告,她才放你。你這忘恩負義、貪生怕死之徒,還有臉面身居蒙古第一國師之位么?”

向郭襄磕頭求饒,其實并無此事,但黃藥師深謀無慮,早在發兵之前便要黃蓉將這一番斥責法王的言辭譯成了蒙古 話,暗暗記熟,這時以丹田之氣朗聲說了出來,雖在千萬人大呼酣戰之際,仍是人人聽得明白,卻教法王辯也不是 ,不辯也不是。…
    …Huang Yaoshi used the Mongolian language and loudly called: “Jinlun Fawang, the reason you’ve underestimated your opponents was because you’ve not been very resourceful. Bullying a weak young girl shows your heartlessness. And being afraid to battle fairly against us and flaunt your true colours unveils your cowardly ways. How could such a witless, heartless and timid person like you pass off as a hero or a noble man? You were captured by me in the Passionless Valley and kowtowed 18 times to plead for your liberation in front of young Guo Xiang. Such an ungrateful person who cravenly fears death, what have you ever done to deserve your title as Mongolia’s greatest Guoshi?”

Those incidents of begging for mercy and kowtowing to Guo Xiang, were in fact all fabricated. But Huang Yaoshi planned far ahead. Before dispatching the troops, he secretly memorised that speech and had already requested Huang Rong beforehand to decode these reprimanding remarks into Mongolian language for him. At this time, he utilised the qi from his Dantian and spoke loudly, even though it was amidst the howling cries and fierce battle of thousands and thousands of people(amount unspecified), still everyone heard those words clearly. This gave no chance for Fawang to make any sort of comeback in that argument…

My views: The number of troops between the 2 sides was originally fair, JLFW commanded 40,000 garrison defence troops surrounding the platform where Guo Xiang was held captive. 5 outstanding heroes of Song also led 40,000 troops to attack Fawang’s base and most were martial artists (so it wouldn’t be a surprise if they possess good hearing). HYS shouted those words during the final moments of their engagement and huge casualties have already taken place from both sides prior to his speech. Before they returned back to protect Xiangyang, half of Song’s forces have been eliminated, so it would’ve been approximately 20,000 more or less and the remains of the Mongolian troops would’ve likely been the same too. Since HYS let his speech out near the end before JLFW was counting up to ten, virtually 40,000 – 50,000 troops would’ve been on the battlefield during that period. Adding to the fact that HYS was in close proximity with them and not in far reach like the other 2, the situation was totally different.

But as always, Guo Jing has also his share of memorable moments when the strength of his internal energy is revealed:

...郭靖攘臂大呼:“兄弟們,今日叫韃子大汗親眼瞧瞧咱們大宋好男兒的身手!”他這一聲呼喝中氣充沛,萬 眾吶喊喧嚷之中,仍是人人聽得清楚。城頭上宋兵戰了一日,已然疲累不堪,忽聽得郭靖這么呼叫,登時精神大振 ,均想:“韃子欺侮得咱們久了,這時須教他們大汗知道咱們的厲害!”當下各人出力死戰。...
    ...Guo Jing pushed up his sleeves and bared his arms, loudly bellowed out: “Brothers, today we will make the Mongolian Dahan personally witness the abilities of Great Song’s finest men!” The noise from this yelling is full of qi from his pelvic region and even when surrounded by the battle cries and clamour of the masses of people that were there, the message was still clearly heard by everyone...

Although the degree of vagueness in the commentary far surpasses the others, one thing is for sure, the noise near the city here was deafening and earth-shaking. Behind this, his message is still conveyed to those specific people (whatever the amount). I find this more impressive than his performance 16 years ago. And I'm pretty sure it gives the Greats of TLBB a run for their money.

wow..these is good listing of the evnets..i mean good comparing...anyways i thought i have seen in the novel of JY that Reverend YD and YG can transmit their voice very far and these shouts by nei gong can wound ppl...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许