View Poll Results: Who do you think has the highest internal energy?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guo Jing

17 19.32%
  • Xiao Feng

29 32.95%
  • Yang Gor

16 18.18%
  • Zhang Wuji

26 29.55%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GJ's, XF's, YG's, and ZWJ's internal energy

Default GJ's, XF's, YG's, and ZWJ's internal energy

If we do not take skills into consideration, which one of the 4 heroes do you think has the highest internal energy and why?. Comparing GJ at 56, YG at 36, XF at 32, and ZWJ at the end of HSDS. I cannot decide with GJ, XF, and ZWJ. But I think YG's could be the lowest due to the reason that he never thought that he himself can compare to Juan Yuan's energy.
    Last edited by superboy; 05-02-04 at 01:33 AM.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Default Re: GJ's, XF's, YG's, and ZWJ's internal energy

DELETED
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    If we do not take skills into consideration, which one of the 4 heroes do you think has the highest internal energy and why?. Comparing GJ at 56, YG at 36, XF at 32, and ZWJ at the end of HSDS. I cannot decide with GJ, XF, and ZWJ. But I think YG's could be the lowest due to the reason that he never thought that he himself can compare to Juan Yuan's energy.

just becos he thinks his energy is not up to jue yuans does not mean his not higher, people doubt them selevs then praise themselves. I would say yg is on par with gj, xf slightly more and zwj the lowest out of the 4.

YG's could be the lowest due to the reason that he never thought that he himself can compare to Juan Yuan's energy.
    really? YG says my internal power is no match for JY's? what chapter? I remember Yg making a comment on JY's level of profound inner power being similar to 1deng and Gj's does that make him inferior? As far as overbearing and abundant inner power Yg's without match isnt that stated in novel?
    Last edited by duguxiaojing; 10-08-04 at 10:37 AM.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

I picked Xiao Feng, but it's a little unfair when you compare these guys as those with aggressive Yang inner power like Xiao Feng would seem to have much higher inner power, but actual usage is another matter. Jue Yuan could take Xiao Xiang Zhi's blow and let his own inner power knock Xiao 10m back and break his arm, with his 9 Yang inner energy. Guo Jing probably couldn't do this, but it's more due to the type of inner energy he practiced (neutral) than the level of inner power he's reached. He could have a million other ways to use his inner power to injure XXZ though In this kind of comparison, those with purely Yang inner power and fighting methods would look better than those with Yin or neutral ones.

I'd say that XF and GJ would probably be at the same level. Yang Guo and ZWJ would have roughly the same, but less than the previous two. Yang Guo's inner energy is rather rough, mixed and unorthodox. If you look at them 10 years after (GJ at 66, YG at 46 and ZWJ at 34) both GJ and ZWJ would tower over him in inner power, in the same way that WCY would dominate the rest of the Greats if he lived on for another 10 years, as ZBT said.

ZWJ's inner power was also not very pure because he taught himself 9 Yang and never had proper instructions from a true master (like ZSF). He also completed his training in an extraordinary circumstance, which is another reason for the properties of his inner power (from ZSF's observation). This weakness showed in the battle against the 3 Shaolin elders of the Du rank. ZWJ felt like his inner power was depleting rapidly the first time in his life. That was also the first time he had to fight truly powerful opponents. A Great level fighter would probably be able to defeat him due to this weakness. However, he was still very young and in another 10 years, he could have plenty of time to purify his inner power. If ZSF could still live on for another 10 years and train him, and if somehow he could practice 9 Yin inner energy as well....

I'm not sure about XF's inner energy training so cant' comment much about him. The only thing I know is that XF practiced Shaolin inner energy so it must be orthodox. With Shaolin inner energy training, the practitioner usually only gets powerful as he gets older (perhaps because he's more enlightened or something). If Xiao Feng could manage that at only that age (32), if he lived for another 10 or 20 years, he would probably cream 2x Xiao Yao elders at the same time.
    Last edited by Candide; 10-08-04 at 11:28 AM.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by duguxiaojing
    really? YG says my internal power is no match for JY's? what chapter? I remember Yg making a comment on JY's level of profound inner power being similar to 1deng and Gj's does that make him inferior? As far as overbearing and abundant inner power Yg's without match isnt that stated in novel?
    No, I was trying to say that YG never compared himself to JY. Sorry for my wording. Skip my first two posts now. I don't think that's enough evidence to be persuasive.

I'd say that XF and GJ would probably be at the same level. Yang Guo and ZWJ would have roughly the same, but less than the previous two. Yang Guo's inner energy is rather rough, mixed and unorthodox.
    If Xiao Feng could manage that at only that age (32), if he lived for another 10 or 20 years, he would probably cream 2x Xiao Yao elders at the same time
    echoes my thoughts.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    echoes my thoughts.

sif, wu ya zi will pwn xf, probably suck him dry.

Quote Originally Posted by - L1n -
    sif, wu ya zi will pwn xf, probably suck him dry.
    That would probably depend on whether wu ya zi could get a hold of XF. Its not going to be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    echoes my thoughts.
    As well as mine. Though I voted XF as having the higher internal energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng
    That would probably depend on whether wu ya zi could get a hold of XF. Its not going to be easy.

As well as mine. Though I voted XF as having the higher internal energy.

I voted for XF also. He's my fav character and my # 1 for comments, please refer back to Candide's post

i love XF
    i.am.2too.

I am GJ and XF fan, but I vote for XF.

think XF would be the highest with GJ and YG... ZWJ would be the lowest
    TaZzY InC

I don't know why most people think ZWJ'd inner power is the lowest. it seems to be pretty amazing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    I don't know why most people think ZWJ'd inner power is the lowest. it seems to be pretty amazing to me.
    in fact, I thought ZWJ's the highest followed by GJ, XF, and the bottom end YG
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

I too think that it's a possibility. I personally don't think that ZWJ's inner power will lose out compare to them, but it's difficult for me to class them since the gaps don't seems too obvious. Of course I still think that GJ probably have an advantage over YG because he did have a head start with a cultivation that won't lose out, but I can' put them in order.

I don't know about ZWJ having the highest inner power. But at the end of the story he was way below 30 and seemed rather close enough to the rest. So his potential to improve was there. Just like XF if he had lived on.

If everyone lived to lets say 100yrs and improved at the same % rate (NO NO NO DON'T DO THE GJ vs YG AND THE 16 YR SEPERATION GALL BLADDER 9 YIN ICE BED BOOST BUT GJ SWALLOWED THE SNAKE BLOOD THING HERE). Same % rate starting from their stories end ok?

I'd say

1. XF, ZWJ
    2. YG
    3. GJ

Luckily DY and XZ wasn't in the equation cos it would have been ridiculous if we assume they continued on the same % rate.

assuming their progress at the same rate all the times seems doesn't make sense.
    I prefer logaritmic function ( y=ln x) to represent their progress. They still manage to improve, but getting slower.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

not fair to add in DY and XZ cos they got some 'extra' help along the way
    TaZzY InC