Thread: Guo Jing(When he's young) VS Duan Yu

Default Guo Jing(When he's young) VS Duan Yu

i don't think guo jing can win duan yu,because gj has no experience when he's young,so do dy,but 1 thing that gy wins guo jing is is internal power and kung fu!

Ummm...., I'll probably be a good idea for young GJ to run if DY's 6MSJ is working. Possibly he can win with his archer skill.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

GJ is owned.

Do you mean when they both were young, or just when GJ was young? And if it is just when GJ was young, just how young do you want him? If, for example, we take GJ by the end of LOCH and DY by the end of DGSD, then DY probably had more internal energy, but I wouldn't go that far to say that GJ by the time was inexperienced. It is also still debatable whether by the end of DGSD DY could execute his 6MSJ any time.

I'm definitely biased towards GJ But eventhough most people label DY as a pansy boy, I also find him rather likeable. So, I'll say they tie

I think by the end of DGSD, DY can execute 6MSJ very well because his uncle (the ex-Dali King) has taught him the correct way of using 6MSJ. I'm not sure whether it's in the book or not, but in DGSD97, even XF have commented that DY now can execute 6MSJ with ease.

Originally posted by kidd
    I think by the end of DGSD, DY can execute 6MSJ very well because his uncle (the ex-Dali King) has taught him the correct way of using 6MSJ. I'm not sure whether it's in the book or not, but in DGSD97, even XF have commented that DY now can execute 6MSJ with ease.
    That wasn't in the book. In the show, DY used his 6MSJ to hack off the chains holding XF. In the book, DY used a precious sabre from Ah Zi to slice them off.