Thread: Kuei Fa Bou Dim or Pik Che Kim Fatt

Default Kuei Fa Bou Dim or Pik Che Kim Fatt

Well, correct me if I am wrong. The original Kuei Fa Bou Dim was at the hands of some Shao Lin Temple in Fujien province.

The KFBD which DFBB learned was a incomplete copy stolen from Wah San long ago. The KFBD copy in Wah San was written by two Wah San master( I forgotten the name ). It was seperated into 2 copy. One is the 1st half and another is the 2nd half. That is becoz when they sneak into the Shaolin Archive, they have no time to memorize all the content of KFBD. So the 2 of them read it seperately. One read the 1st half and one read from 2nd half. When they try to combine the content, it was imposible. This is due to maybe one of them or both of them forgotten some of the content. So, they wrote down into 2 seperate book. 1st half and 2nd half.

Pik Che Kim Fatt was compiled by a Shao Lin monk named To Yuen. He was supposed to ask them to hand the copy and burn it. But instead he discuss this with the 2 Wah San people. Later he fill in the gap and recompiled into PCKF.

Well, my question is, which one you think is more powerful? The newly recompiled PCKF or the imcomplete KFBD?

Seemed like DFBB was the strongest of the three PXJF/KHBD users. But he'd had it for so many more years.

I'll pick KFBD of DFBB cause it does seems much more comprehensive then just some 72 sword stroke technique.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Not enough is known about KFBD.

e.g. Is it just an inner energy boost technique like YJJ which doesnt stress on techniques but just boost your str and dex to crazy levels such that you can take any existing technique you want to new heights.

I don't think its in KFBD's instructions that you have to use needles to fight. Just that DFBB preferred it.

So you can't take the 72 stroke restriction in PXJF as a limitation in a strict sense.

I think that both are close. I assume its reasonable to think that after learning PXJF's internal techniques, you can take your new found speed and use Heng Shan, Hua Shan, Shaolin or even DG9J techniques.

didnt the leader of the wah shan sect also use needles.......or was that only in the series?
    Full Metal Alchemist - HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI

after he mastered all 72 styrokes he did'nt use a needle, i only saw him use the needle at the start when he lernt a portion after the ceremony of disgrace and when he fought the ice palm dude and killed him with the poisonj needle to the temple.

Still the KFBD which DFBB learn was an incomplete copy. Or maybe DFBB has the talent to fill in the gap so he can learn his own KFBD?

to me dfbb's version was better he had variety.

KHBD is more like the original whereas PCKF is a simplify version with less detail but easier to learn.