Thread: Danish Royal Wedding

Default Danish Royal Wedding

Apart from all those who live in Australia, Denmark or neighbouring European countries, did anyone else even know that the Crown Prince Frederik was marrying Mary Donaldson??

Default Re: Danish Royal Wedding

Originally posted by delia_k_00
    Apart from all those who live in Australia, Denmark or neighbouring European countries, did anyone else even know that the Crown Prince Frederik was marrying Mary Donaldson??
    I believe they do. and they rather choose to ignore it. Because the Danish are supposed to be the origins of them. and, Especially the English, do not like it! That's why they have Prince Andrew attending the wedding instead of Prince Charles! However, I believe Prince Charles is going to the Royal Spanish Wedding though!
    What is love?

What is being debated here? Remember that this is a debate forum. Please put an effort into creating a post. It should actually include something debatable. You can find the rules and guidelines here: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...&threadid=7384

I'll move this to the news forum.
    "The gentlemen first practices what he preaches and then preaches what he practices." - Confucius

Originally posted by Spirit of Honour
    What is being debated here? Remember that this is a debate forum. Please put an effort into creating a post. It should actually include something debatable. You can find the rules and guidelines here: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...&threadid=7384

I'll move this to the news forum.
    Er...okay. Sorry about the thread being in the wrong forum...i didn't think it fit anywhere else. I don't see this as entertainment news. Oh well.