Thread: profile personal webpage hacked?

Default profile personal webpage hacked?

Spcnet or Mod... Do you guys check on people's personal webpage? Because I have notice some that leads to XXX sites. Can someone actually hack into your account and change this.

Not to pick on anyone. If you look at Jade's profile... her link is link to teen-hardcore, which I doubt was her intention. I don't believe she put that site to her profile. But it is there. There are others too but you guys can take a look.

I remember getting heck for linking to to playboy.com because I like bunnies.. but I can see why it can get offensive.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

I agree with you. Thankfully, I wasn't hacked and my homepage is still the real one. I wonder how that could've happened?

ya me too... I just happen to notice it then I actually look thru some of the profile and realize hey this is not right.
    Flame on I am gone...

James you had a link to playboy? I don't think that's necessary. Any guy who wants to go there already knows the URL by heart.

I dun look thru anyone's profiles so I haven't notice, but that sounds pretty funny to me.

Hackers are sad, but they are really good at what they do, so there's prolly some way to hack into this database. Probably done by someone who visits here.

how would you know that's not really her homepage?

Originally posted by Dagger Lee
    I wonder how that could've happened?
    gimme your password, I will show you how it's done.
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

Hacking ? Pfftt, you lot are paranoid Get Adaware or Spybot and scan your bloody computer. It's spyware/malware doing it.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

dan J,

No but thanks.

I have noticed some people's website did lead to something weird especially the name of the site. Very reluctant to click on the site so I just pm the person to see to the problem or I would have to report it.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

Good idea but most people including some mod don't response quickly

So by making a general comment on a public thread, it would get more attention and hopefully everyone check their own website to see if they were hacked or maybe change their naughty sites.
    Flame on I am gone...

Default Re: profile personal webpage hacked?

Originally posted by James Ko
    Spcnet or Mod... Do you guys check on people's personal webpage? Because I have notice some that leads to XXX sites. Can someone actually hack into your account and change this.

Not to pick on anyone. If you look at Jade's profile... her link is link to teen-hardcore, which I doubt was her intention. I don't believe she put that site to her profile. But it is there. There are others too but you guys can take a look.

I remember getting heck for linking to to playboy.com because I like bunnies.. but I can see why it can get offensive.

James, you applied for moderator at that time so I happened to notice that your profile had a link to an adult site. Otherwise, I don't check out every member's profile--and I doubt the moderators do it either. If members find something inappropriate in another member's profile, simply send a mod or me a PM about it.

Just want to point out too, in general, the moderating at this forum is pretty loose since I have other duties outside the forum and the Internet world and so do the mods. You may not always get a response ASAP which is unfortunate of course, but that's life!
    -SC