Thread: Shaolin Metal Finger vs. 9 Yin White Bone Claw

Default Shaolin Metal Finger vs. 9 Yin White Bone Claw

the shaolin metal finger in HSDS was capable of crushing bones and limbs of 3rd hero of Wudang and later the 6th hero

in LOCH, the 9 Yin White Bone Claw was capable punching 5 holes in a skull

which is one is more powerful?
    or which one is more harder or more impressive?

I think 9YBKC was more impressive considering the appearance of ZZR with 9YBKC was quite shocking at that time.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

Yeah, I think 9 Yin Bomg Claw should be more powerful. And the orthodox one in the manual was more powerful than MCF's too.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Also the poison that came with the 9 Yin Bone Claw.

Shaolin Metal Finger was great, but the examples used in HSDS did not sound too great. The 3rd hero was immobilized already before the technique was *applied* to him, while for the 6th hero was probably overwhelmed by the number of enemies as well. So, my pick goes to 9 Yin Bone Claw.

Being a bit pedantic here but, I don't think Da Li Jin Gang Zi translates to Metal Fingers . And I have no idea how to translate it either. Although I'm sure Athena, Moin or some of the translaters could give it a real funky name.

Originally posted by rabadi
    Shaolin Metal Finger was great, but the examples used in HSDS did not sound too great. The 3rd hero was immobilized already before the technique was *applied* to him, while for the 6th hero was probably overwhelmed by the number of enemies as well. So, my pick goes to 9 Yin Bone Claw.
    That being said, I think the technique used in DGSD by that Yellow-Browed Monk seemed impressive. Of course I'm biased to all things in DGSD

I think that in terms of raw force, the two claw styles are comparable, but the 9 Yum White Bone Claws might have a greater capacity for refinement and precision. From what I've seen of Shaolin's Mighty Gum Gwong Claws, they are very powerful and are used mainly to crush and shatter. 9 Yum White Bone Claws, however, can poke five neat holes into a human skull, but leave the rest of the skull intact. Mighty Gum Gwong Claws seemed to lack this precision . . . or at least it wasn't demonstrated.

Hmm, I don't remember all too well...but there was this series where this shaolin monk dude was using the da li jin gang zi to write on a wall, which is how i picture this art. VERY VERY strong fingers!

Originally posted by Xiao Feng
    Being a bit pedantic here but, I don't think Da Li Jin Gang Zi translates to Metal Fingers . And I have no idea how to translate it either. Although I'm sure Athena, Moin or some of the translaters could give it a real funky name.
    Jin Gang Ging is often translated as the Diamond Sutra, so Da Li Jin Gang Zi can be translated as the Greater Strength Diamond Finger. Sounds awful though, I'm sure others can do better.