Thread: STOP Before you Post about Downloading or Trading Mp3/media files READ THIS!

Arrow STOP Before you Post about Downloading or Trading Mp3/media files READ THIS!

Filesharing: are they allowed?

As mentioned in Spcnet Forum Guidelines , Filesharing is not allowed.

IV. Pirating

a) Advertisements/Spamming - Advertising of pirated or copied VCDs, DVDs, and other related medias are not allowed. We regard that as spamming and a member will only get 3 warnings before the account is banned. Links on signatures or profiles of that nature are also not allowed.

b) File Sharing links - We don't allow links to share files on things you do not have copyright over. You are considered to have copyright if it an original work created or owned by you. This includes, but is not excluded to, music (i.e. .mp3, .wma) and movie files (i.e. bit torrent, .avi, .mpeg). Such posts and threads may be deleted without warning.
    Likewise Posts or threads asking about where to download songs, videos, series and etc will be deleted without warning as well.

Spam

a) Off-topic - Try to keep your topics and posts On-topic. This helps keep the forum more organized and flowing more fluidly. Also, remarks about other members for going off-topic in that same topic is also going off topic.

b)Multiple similar topics- Please check the pages for topics and make sure the topic you are creating isn't similar to another existing topic.

c) Please refrain from posting one worded posts/threads as well as posting comments with only a smilie face and nothing else.

Thank-You
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 10-15-04 at 12:23 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default No Filesharing means no Filesharing!

No filesharing means no filesharing!

No sharing mp3, music videos, wmv, mpeg or any files you have no legal copyright over. If I see any more threads posted asking where to download themesongs, songs or anything like that I will delete it all. And repeated violations will be put into consideration for banning.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.