Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: To Get Unstuck In Time 《隔世追兇》

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Originally posted by flora4eva
    When I read your reply to samcxx, I felt an eerie feeling...
    me too!!!
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

ahehehe... whats that actor's name anyway? i like him as he "lazy" scriptwriter in A Handful Of Love as well

When I read your reply to samcxx, I felt an eerie feeling...
    Sorry to make you feel that way, but my favourite books that I like reading are detective, serial killers types eg. The bone collecter by Jeffery Deaver and in nearly all the books, the killers normally get their victims to trust them first, cas they tend to put up a front that they are nice people, so that you won't think twice in going with them or letting them into you place. It is quite scary when you think about it.

Anyway back to the series, I've seen the first three eps and it's really good, can't wait to see more!
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I have stopped at episode 4...I am waiting for all the episodes to arrive before watching it all in one go.......

that's should stop me from wondering too much .....

this series really is good......

Originally posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    I have stopped at episode 4...I am waiting for all the episodes to arrive before watching it all in one go.......

that's should stop me from wondering too much .....

this series really is good......
    I really wonder how you can resist the temptation to continue watching it till the whole series is out. I definitely couldn't. I had been counting the days till the next DVD(ep. 13-15) is here. I will go and get it as soon as I finish work tomorrow.
    Denisehocc.com Forum

Do come and visit!

I really wonder how you can resist the temptation to continue watching it till the whole series is out. I definitely couldn't. I had been counting the days till the next DVD(ep. 13-15) is here. I will go and get it as soon as I finish work tomorrow.
    of course I can resist........however, not 100%........

however, the temptation of my "predicted" ending helped alot...that's why I could stand waiting for it to arrive.........

I think that the only way they can make a happy ending for this show (meaning that Morning Sir is still with Kou Shan) will have to be that Morning Sir was only dreaming when he asked his father to save Kou Shan, which means Kou Shan is still handicapped in the end.

But, maybe the script-writer will just let this show have an ending where the *bad* Kou Shan fall in love with Morning Sir and became *good*.

Or could it be that there is no happy ending at all?
    Denisehocc.com Forum

Do come and visit!

wen will this be release in viet?

I think that the only way they can make a happy ending for this show (meaning that Morning Sir is still with Kou Shan) will have to be that Morning Sir was only dreaming when he asked his father to save Kou Shan, which means Kou Shan is still handicapped in the end.

I can't accept the dreaming part......bad kind of way to end a series.....

I've just finished watching up to episode 12 and I am dying to know what will happen! Has anyone seen past 12 yet? I did read something online somewhere about the ending though. I don't know how true this is, but maybe someone else will know...

*SPOILER*

Since Dai Ho Sir saved Ko San from being hit by the car, obviously her entire life changed. She then is raised as a gangster's daughter and I guess her and Morning Sir will be on opposite sides (good vs. evil) and in the end she goes to jail.

I can't believe how ahead you guys are, I've only just gotten the first tape = 3 episodes. Mine ended when the pizza guy was at Flora's house and his just taken the knife out. I'm dying to know how she got away. Anyone care to help me out? I'm not like KLJS, I can't stand the suspension! I like being spoiled.

Though about you're theory flora4eva, I'd rather that it wasn't a dream, cas it kinda seems like a waste. Reminds me of the Gallen and Flora's series where in the end it was all a dream, wasn't too happy about that.

I don't mind her going to jail (cas it will mean that when she's released they can still be together) I just don't want her to die or he end up with someone else!

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Originally posted by Sutisa
    I'm dying to know how she got away. Anyone care to help me out? I'm not like KLJS, I can't stand the suspension! I like being spoiled.

I don't mind her going to jail (cas it will mean that when she's released they can still be together) I just don't want her to die or he end up with someone else!
    Of course, she was saved by Morning Sir just in time before permanent harm is done!

I also don't want Morning Sir with someone else other than Kou Shan!!
    Denisehocc.com Forum

Do come and visit!

I don't understand, how in the world did Flora later got raised as a gangster's daughter? What happen to her real parents? Please anyone, can you give me the spoiler please? Thanks so much.

I actually had no idea on how that Flora became a gangster's daughter when I made the first post since it wasn't really detailed in the article I read. I found the URL again, the article is in chinese but here it is if y'all want to check it out... http://orientaldaily.com.hk/ent/ent_a67cnt.html

NowI think I understand how Flora became a gangster's daughter as I'm in the middle of watching episode 14... For those of you who can wait patiently and watch the entire series as it comes ignore the spoiler below...

*Spoiler*
    Since Morning Sir tricked his Dad into saving Ah San (He asked his Dad to stop the car that hit Ah San by saying that in 2004 he has a source that says that car is carrying drugs). Because Ah San wasn't hit by the car, she continued to run off looking for her Mom. She went missing and was raised by someone else (I'm assuming the gangster).

A major difference I guess you can say is that once Morning Sir changed Ah San's fate, everything changes. Which you can kinda see from the trailer where his memories are totally different. For instance, Ah San's parent's break up, so it's only Si Ching and her Mom. And there is no little brother etc. All the cases where Ah San helped Morning Sir solve have a totally different result (ie. Herman is arrested and put in jail, Si Ching's real Dad is still in a coma etc.)
    Last edited by luv4ever; 07-07-04 at 08:35 PM.

omg spoilers! *covers eyes* i shall not check this thread anymore.......... XD

Does anyone know where to find the subthemes from the show? I'm almost 100% sure that Flora sings it but I just haven't been able to find the titles of the song. Thanks!

Originally posted by luv4ever
    Does anyone know where to find the subthemes from the show? I'm almost 100% sure that Flora sings it but I just haven't been able to find the titles of the song. Thanks!
    Yes, Flora sang one of the subthemes. I love the song very much!

You can get it from http://www.loveflorachan.com

Look for it at the "Songs" section.
    Denisehocc.com Forum

Do come and visit!

time itself is very complex, however, I think when you change the past, the future change with it.......Morning Sir might think he is changing what happen 20 years ago, probably what he changed is the whole time itself......

if that really makes any sense anyway...

Its quite scary to think that if you change one little thing in the past, it can alter everything in the future. But thinking about this series kinda makes me a little confused, so I'm not trying to think too hard. Or else I'll be asking myself to many questions.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I like this series soooo much, that I think I will be writing something about it when I finished watching it..........

note : on the poster of this series, there is a tagline. It reads....

"A call connects present to the past. Then everything is changed..."

Obvious isn't it?.....
    Last edited by KennyLeeJianSiong; 07-09-04 at 06:21 PM.