Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would Gwok Jing and Yeung Gor have gotten along with Cheung Mo Gei?

Default How would Gwok Jing and Yeung Gor have gotten along with Cheung Mo Gei?

Gwok Jing and Yeung Gor were uncle and nephew, and during ROCH, we were given extensive coverage of the development of their relationship. The third hero of the CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY, Cheung Mo Gei, lived a century after Gwok Jing and Yeung Gor's time, making a meeting among all three of them impossible. If Cheung Mo Gei (as we know him from the latter part of HSDS, after he has mastered the 9 Yeung Jen Ging and Keen Kwun Dai Loi Yee and became the Leader of the Ming Cult) had lived during Gwok Jing and Yeung Gor's time, how would he have gotten along with the two of them? Which of the two would he have felt closer to/identified more with? Which would have liked/respected him more?

I can't really decide who he will be closer to, but I think he'll respect GJ more, since GJ was probably the most prominent figure of the martial arts world for protecting XY so long.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

I'm can't decide who ZWJ would have been closer with, but I'm sure he would have gotten a long very well with both GJ and YG because he is a person who get along well with people.

I think GJ would have respected ZWJ more because ZWJ is the leader of Ming sect, a sect whose main goal is to drive away foreign intruders that oppress the Han, which is what GJ himself is doing.
    Last edited by kidd; 06-23-04 at 04:34 AM.

Oops, read the question wrong. I think GJ would respect ZWJ more, cuz he place the country in front of everything.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Default Re: How would Gwok Jing and Yeung Gor have gotten along with Cheung Mo Gei?

Originally posted by Ken Cheng
    Gwok Jing and Yeung Gor were uncle and nephew, and during ROCH, we were given extensive coverage of the development if their relationship. The third hero of the CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY, Cheung Mo Gei, lived a century after Gwok Jing and Yeung Gor's time, making a meeting among all three of them impossible. If Cheung Mo Gei (as we know him from the latter part of HSDS, after he has mastered the 9 Yeung Jen Ging and Keen Kwun Dai Loi Yee and became the Leader of the Ming Cult) had lived during Gwok Jing and Yeung Gor's time, how would he have gotten along with the two of them? Which of the two would he have felt closer to/identified more with? Which would have liked/respected him more?
    Aside from Guo Jing being avuncular towards Yeung Gor, they would have mimicked the relationship of the three sworn brothers of the Demi Gods and Semi Devils.

Guo Jing = Qiao Feng
    Yang Guo = Duan Yu
    Cheung Mo Gei = Xu Zhu
    Last edited by The Janitor; 06-23-04 at 05:30 AM.

I think they should have gotten along pretty well. Since all of three of them was xtremely good fighters, and its seems to me that both GJ and YG respected people with high martial art (ofcourse they respect other people too ) They could give each other a few pointers in their martial art and stuff

ZWJ would probably respect GJ more since GJ protected their country aganist the monguls and was a big hero, while YG in help GJ protecting their country his devotion was to XLN

Both of them would liked him i guess, but GJ would respected him more, since YG would do things in his way

YG would respect ZWJ if ZWJ did not make XLN fall in love with him just like he did to ZM, ZZR, and YL. Otherwise, all hell would break loose

XLN only loves YG , theres a bigger chance that ZWJ would fall in love with XLN.

If it was DY then we all know what would have happened

Originally posted by Exodus
    XLN only loves YG , theres a bigger chance that ZWJ would fall in love with XLN.

If it was DY then we all know what would have happened
    If it was DY, then HR and XLN are going to be on his VIP list.

Even if ZWJ falls for XLN, he would still have hard time picking between XLN, ZM, ZZR, YL and XC (sp?)

actrually not really xln in jy world is like queen of all babes lol, zm and co from hsds can all be servants to her lol.

anyways i think dy would bot fall for xln, his to devoted to wyy.

Picking XLN? nah i dont think so

DY better not stalking XLN and HR or else he would get his *** kicked big time (if his 6msj doesnt work)

Throw in the Princess Fragrance to the lot, and it will get interesting

Originally posted by Exodus
    Picking XLN? nah i dont think so

DY better not stalking XLN and HR or else he would get his *** kicked big time (if his 6msj doesnt work)
    He probaby won't use it even if it works. He's likely to say something like, "Being able to die under Goddess Jie Jie's hands is my glory, even if I die a hundred times.....thousand times......ten-thousand times, I will die with no regrets."

Man, that is so true!

Originally posted by rabadi
    Even if ZWJ falls for XLN, he would still have hard time picking between XLN, ZM, ZZR, YL and XC (sp?)
    Pick all of them and engage in polygyny.

Somehow, no matter what, it always seems to come back to the women...

as a friend, probably he would get along better with YG, since YG was younger than GJ, and of course would understand him better.
    both GJ and YG would respect him as the leader of Ming Cult which is the only sect that can fight evenly with 6 big martial art schools and also the only sect capable to drive away the mongol.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

I can ZWJ and GJ getting along just fine. I'm not so sure about ZWJ and YG. ZWJ would probably be just fine with YG but the question is, what would YG think of ZWJ? YG is pretty stuborn. He makes up his mind, doesn't change it easily and does what he wants. ZWJ is wishy-washy. Heck, he can't even decide which girl he wants. Totally opposite from YG's single-mindedness. Plus is wants to please everybody. I can imagnie YG getting pretty exasperated with him. He might be able to tolerate him but I can't see them becoming good friends.

Originally posted by dgfds01
    ZWJ is wishy-washy. Heck, he can't even decide which girl he wants.
    He's in an unique situation that no other man has to face. Can't blame him.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."