Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Unknown Serial? Post in Here for Help ^_^

Does anyone know the vietnamese name 4 the series called Devil's Blues??
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by trang87
    To Xiaoshan

1. Colorful Life?

2. I forgot srry

3. I think it's "I CAn't Accept Corruption"? or something like that

4. Money Just Can't Buy

2) Take my Word for it.
    ---------------------------------

Default Help me find out more about this series?

I've recently seen the series shown here: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1002982791/

And thought it was pretty good, though I don't know anything about it, the actor/actress names (well...I know what they are, I just don't know which ones are which), anything about the actors/actresses, where it was made, etc.

Shed some light? And if you've seen it, any comments you'd care to share?
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer someone else up.

HAS ANYONE SEE THIS ANCIENT WU XIA SERIAL. IF SO PLEASE INFORM ME A BIT ABOUT IT. IT LOOKED INTERESTING WITH THE MORTAL KOMBAT - LOOKING DRAGON ON THE COVER. I SAW IT ON A COUPLE OF SITES SUCH AS SENSASIAN.COM BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND NO INFORMATION ON IT ANSWER - - - IT'S CALLED MO JIAN OR EVIL BLADE - - - Actor: Li Bing Bing, Chen Kun, Huang Jue

There's a series running on local TV that's about Imperial Court officials and various court intrigues. One problem they are dealing with is a group of officials who are manipulating the rice supplies for their own gain. There's another character who has been "adopted" by a young teenage girl. The girl is very impetuous and out-spoken no matter who she is talking to.
    Two questions: 1) What's the name of the series.
    2) What's the name of the young actress.
    She appeared in the following later series when she was a bit older. The white arrow points to her.
    http://i2.tinypic.com/r0wn7b.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    There's a series running on local TV that's about Imperial Court officials and various court intrigues. One problem they are dealing with is a group of officials who are manipulating the rice supplies for their own gain. There's another character who has been "adopted" by a young teenage girl. The girl is very impetuous and out-spoken no matter who she is talking to.
    Two questions: 1) What's the name of the series.
    2) What's the name of the young actress.
    She appeared in the following later series when she was a bit older. The white arrow points to her.
    http://i2.tinypic.com/r0wn7b.jpg
    The name of the series is Chang Jian Xiang Si ( 长剑相思 ). There's a thread for it here. The name of the actress you're asking about is Li Qian ( 李倩 ). Here is her thread.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    The name of the series is Chang Jian Xiang Si ( 长剑相思 ). There's a thread for it here. The name of the actress you're asking about is Li Qian ( 李倩 ). Here is her thread.
    Thanks Lady Z. for the actress's name but you gave me the series name for the one pictured. It's not the series I was asking about. Li Qian appears to be about 14 to 16 yrs old and is much shorter than she was in Chang Jian Xiang Si.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    Thanks Lady Z. for the actress's name but you gave me the series name for the one pictured. It's not the series I was asking about. Li Qian appears to be about 14 to 16 yrs old and is much shorter than she was in Chang Jian Xiang Si.
    I believe the series you're talking about is called Tian Xia Liang Cang - 天下粮仓 (The World's Granary) and is set early in Emperor Qianlong's reign during the Qing dynasty. Li Qian plays the character Xiao Shu Zi or Little Comb in there. The series is an excellent Mainland production produced a few years ago. I enjoyed it immensely until the last 3 episodes or so.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I believe the series you're talking about is called Tian Xia Liang Cang - 天下粮仓 (The World's Granary) and is set early in Emperor Qianlong's reign during the Qing dynasty. Li Qian plays the character Xiao Shu Zi or Little Comb in there. The series is an excellent Mainland production produced a few years ago. I enjoyed it immensely until the last 3 episodes or so.
    Did a little Googling and yup, that's the one. Thanks.

Does anyone have a clue to where this animated gif clip is from?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.freewebtown.com/sweethuongie/kiss1.gif')
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

anybody see the movie Solar and Lunar Sword? i don't know what it called in chinese or who stars in it. but i know it came out about two years ago. about the same time that wind and cloud II came out staring shui ling. i like the serie. the guy is cute in there with his white robe and the girl have very long hair, similar to Xiao Long Nu in ROCH 2006, except taht it's braided. her name is Bao Na Na, it think that's how you spell it. it about two sword called the Solar and Lunar Sword and two heroes who are the reincarnation of the god of the sun and goddess of the moon and god of the sea with a reincarnation of a mermaid. anybody have anyidea what is is called in chinese or where i can find a thread on it? if someone have a pics, please post it, it might be the one i'm looking for.
    "The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation form the self." - Albert Einstein

Currently Writing: Lotus in the Wind
    Dragon, Phoenix, and Flower

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Does anyone have a clue to where this animated gif clip is from?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.freewebtown.com/sweethuongie/kiss1.gif')
    Hey SS ^___^ That clip is from the Taiwanese serie "It Started with a Kiss" which stars Joe Cheng, Ariel Lin, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1992
    Does anyone know the vietnamese name 4 the series called Devil's Blues??
    Vietnamese Title is: 'DDo^i. chie^n' phan? nghich

I got this from Grifis who posted the title in the Devil's Blues thread. If you haven't seen it yet, come take a look in ^__^ http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...2&page=1&pp=20
    Last edited by goddessofhonour; 04-05-06 at 02:02 AM.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default Japanese series Ooku

I've watched a couple episodes, rather intriguing but terribly slow and it comes on on Saturday--- hard to hang around the house. Someone tell me who's who. There's a boss lady Kasugi and impending boss lady who just got pregnant after watching the sun set with the shogun and rejecting him in the earlier episodes. Play hard to get, it always works. There are many women in the 'harem', but Kasugi looked much older than him. There seems to be pensioned off 'wives' too in another building. Someone please talk to me.

Default is this a new series

http://www.997metroshowbiz.com/board...rose/main.html

hi, please click on the above link. I was wondering if this is a new series? I have read this book by Zita Law, so when i come across this, i was wondering where i can buy this set of vcd/dvd, esp when I'm a big fan of Xie Jun Hao.. anybody seen this show yet?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Does anyone know this series? Fannie Yuen is in it and she plays a Japanese girl who later gets married to someone chinese. At the end, the couple has twin boys. It's a kung fu series that takes place in the 1900's.

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

I've need help of an old series I used 2 like but I can't remember the name or what is about....all I remember is that Kirsty Yeung and Alice Chan act it and was on ancient time.....does any1 knw wot I talkin about?

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    I've need help of an old series I used 2 like but I can't remember the name or what is about....all I remember is that Kirsty Yeung and Alice Chan act it and was on ancient time.....does any1 knw wot I talkin about?
    Not really, but is it this one? http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...id-1003869290/
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

dat da 1..............thx

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_Loung
    alright I really really hope someone knows what I'm talkin about. I watched this series about a year or 2 ago. my memory is a bit of a blur but I remember it was about a princess or maiden who would always go to her pond and fed a really big fish pork buns. pretty much it was a special fish because in 100 (?) years she gets to became human form. she transform right before the princess wanting to thanx her for feeding her the pork bun everyday....then I remember about a guy who came to her home to teach her music I think...because of certain events the princess fell in love with him...and slowly so did the fish but she kept that to herself...of course the princess wasn't suppose to be in love with him cuz of his low status but they ran away but something happen an accident and pretty much the princess dies..but her fish friend had came to save her (?) but it was to late. the princess had told her to make her husband happy..the fish gets into her dead body and pretends to be the princess.. thats kinda like the begaining of the series I don't wanna ruin the rest if anyone else is intrested in this x.x so if anyone knows this please let me know!!
    I believe this to be the "Legend Of Heaven And Earth - The Mermaid"...it stars roger kwok...

She ended up being human at one stage and almost died...right? cause if so, then it is that one...if not...i'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    r u sure thats the one? that one stars Kristy Yeung, Frankie Lam and Annie Man. Alice Chan is only a small role.

Kristy and Alice was in The Snow Is Red.
    http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...id-1002982694/

theres a thread on it
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=3004