Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ideal Mate: Characters to Wed

Originally posted by luna_rainbow

Arisa: You like Yang Kang? Me too! I just don't think he's as evil as people seem to believe.
    yep i do.....no hes not exactly evil (as ive said somewhere along another thread) hes no more "evil" than huangrong (she isnt kind...only that she is on the "righteous" side, or the side that is supposedly the "Goodside")...only that he took his stand as an opposing factor.....the things he did are usually calculated - to get his goals. i would say he has charms. ^^ and i liked him better than his son.

Unregistered
    In dreamland Status: Thinking about you every second

Default Re: Wuxia Dream man

1. Charming - Chu Liu Xiang, Ling Wu Chong
    2. Martial Artist - Yango Guo
    3. Most Intelligent - Wei Xiao Biao, Yang Guo
    4. Handsome - Chu Liu Xiang
    5. Loving Lover - Shi Po Tian
    6. Overall - Shi Po Tian (he's my fav Jin Yong character)

Originally posted by Arisa
    yep i do.....no hes not exactly evil (as ive said somewhere along another thread) hes no more "evil" than huangrong (she isnt kind...only that she is on the "righteous" side, or the side that is supposedly the "Goodside")...only that he took his stand as an opposing factor.....the things he did are usually calculated - to get his goals. i would say he has charms. ^^ and i liked him better than his son.
    Yeah that's true, he's really not much worse than Huang Rong. I found Yang Guo narrow-minded to a fault, but that seemed to be the case with both Huang Rong and Yang Kang as well, these "cleverer" people seemed to not only be very cynical, but also quite prejudiced and stubborn. They don't try to understand each others' viewpoints, and it takes them a long time to get over their differences *sigh* I guess that's why I like the smarter people in GL better...usually more perceptive to what a person really is ^^ Then again, I'm speaking for someone who's only read LoCH and RoCH from JY.

different authors have different peception of "smartness".....there are high chances that the author admire this quality of smartness and so all their smarter characters seemed alike at the end of the day - despite some outward differences to throw us off the hook.

I'll pick Wong Yung because whenever I get into trouble, I have her to save my b***. Just becareful not get her angry so I won't get beat up.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Ren Yin Yin could save your butt too.

Yeah, but Wong Yung is also smart, so people won't be able to take advantage of you. She take care of everything
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Cool

To be compatible with HR, you will have to be either smarter than she is or be like GJ who doesn't mind being manipulated sometimes.

I think RYY or Chen Ying is more ideal wife for they seem to be more understanding girls with intelligence and other qualities.
    "History's third dimension is always fiction."
    -- The Glass Bead Game, Hermann Hesse

Hehe could I add Jiang Xiao Yu onto my list of ideal mates too. Actually cut the others, hehe, I'm going with him. He is meschief, funny, caring, sweet, and loving. Thought he doesn't really show it, it is all inside.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe could I add Jiang Xiao Yu onto my list of ideal mates too.
    here comes my famous... Whos that? :
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Jiang Xiao Yu = GL's Fishy?
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Yup thats him!!! Chrissy, its Jimmy's role in "The Legendary Siblings" hehe, I pass on Alec's Hau Wu Que. That character is loyal, faithful, charming, and etc, but doesn't have the qualities I want
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

thats what i thought, hehehe sounded familiar... Xiao Yu = Lil Fish right? hehehehehehe... I'll have to watch to see
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Xiao YuEr's definitely more fun to be with.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Yup Xiao Yuer is little fish He is diffinatly fun to be with!!!! You know you'll always have a laugh with him
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Lil Fish is cool ...

But as for my ideal mate, I would definitely choose XiMen ChuiXue ... just cause he's such a geat person ...
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Peachblossom
    Unregistered

Default Best Lovers; Whom would you want to be; etc

Adding more questions of a similar nature to Rabadi's "Best Relations" thread...

Question 1: If you can be anyone living in the Wuxia world, whom would you be? Why?

Question 2: If you were female, and you can choose any male in the wuxia world to be your lover, or husband, whom would it be? Why?

Question 3: If you were male, and you can choose any female in the wuxia world to be your lover, or wife, whom would it be? Why?

Question 4: What would it be like if you could change the pairing up of characters in Jin Yong?

If you can change Jin Yong's stories and the pairing of couples, what changes would you make? (Any character can end up with any other character, regardless of their different eras. In other words, you can choose someone from LOCH to pair up with someone from ROCH, for example.)

Question 5: Apart from the above questions, who is your favorite wuxia couple, or, which love relationship do you like most? and why?

Default Re: Best Lovers; Whom would you want to be; etc

Originally posted by peachblossom
    Adding more questions of a similar nature, to Rabadi's "Best Relationships" thread...

Question 1: If you can be anyone living in the Wuxia world, whom would you be? Why?

Question 2: If you were female, and you can choose any male in the wuxia world to be your lover, or husband, whom would it be? Why?

Question 3: If you were male, and you can choose any female in the wuxia world to be your lover, or wife, whom would it be? Why?

Question 4: What would it be like if you could change the pairing up of characters in Jin Yong?

If you can change Jin Yong's stories, and change the pairing of couples, what changes would you make? (Any character can end up with any other character, regardless of their different eras. In other words, you can choose someone from LOCH to pair up with someone from ROCH, for example.)

Question 5: Apart from the above questions, who is your favorite wuxia couple, or, which love relationship do you like most? and why?
    1. I would like to be Yang Guo. I think his kongfu is perfect and he is clever as well.
    2.I think I will choose Gwok Jing of course. He is very honest to his wife.
    3.Maybe I will choose XLN. Again, she is very honest (judging from the way she loves Yang Guo).
    4. I want OYF to pair up with LMC.
    5.YG-XLN is the love relationship I like most. How can he wait for her for 16 years? For me, I think within two years I will have someone else.

Adding more questions of a similar nature to Rabadi's "Best Relationships" thread...

I want to be Cheng Ling Su from "Flying Fox". She's kind at heart, yet can be cruel at the right times, expert at poison and happy with what she has. Don't really like Hu Fei, but I guess all the good things cancel that out!

Ou Yang Feng! (mine! mine!) He really likes his family, is clever, calm, tolerant, cool, flexible and doesn't like being with people (= no other women! :P , except his sister-in-law! )

I like Cheng Ling Su. her skills can be helpful, she is kind, friendly, not narrow-minded (Yuan Yi Zi ). She loves with her heart and doesn't force her love interest to do things, instead, helping him with all that he wants.

For fun: Ou Yang Ke with Mie Jue Shi Tai! So she won't make Zhou Zhi Rou into all those vows, and he would stop chasing HR and cause troubles for his father.

But for real:

I was going to say Cheng Ying with Huang Yao Shi because he is lonely and Cheng Ying is understanding and kind, but then with the thrid edition of events out, I don't think he deserves her.

Now i think:

Yang Guo and Huang Rong (provided no GJ and XLN). They both are intelligent, fun, a bit extreme (at first), but i think they could achieve a lot together. And Huang Yao Shi would probably accept YG faster and then he won't have to make HR marry OYK.

Despite the tragic end, I like Ding Dian and Ling Shuang Hua the best. They have really pure and true love that overcomes all the obstacles put before them. Even until death, they still love each other truly and hope to be with each other.
    Last edited by charbydis; 04-17-04 at 06:36 AM.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Huang Yao Shi, I can do whatever I want and doesnt have to be really righteous.

dunno

Huang Rong,cos I wont be bored.

I would make ZSF end up with GX, and CJL end up with Huo Qing Tong

If you can change Jin Yong's stories and the pairing of couples, what changes would you make? (Any character can end up with any other character, regardless of their different eras. In other words, you can choose someone from LOCH to pair up with someone from ROCH, for example.)

Wei Xiao Bao and his wives
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature