Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ZWJ: How would you have done things differently?

Default ZWJ: How would you have done things differently?

Zhang Wuji, IMHO, get's a bad rap from people. This is mostly a question to his detractors: what would you have done differently?

I'd kill Zhu Yuanzhang and be the emperor.

ANd Miet Jue wouldn't die such a easy death, I cripple her, take her sword, marry Zhiruo and take E'mei's leadership just to piss her off.

i'd dumped both zm and ccy and go to persia to find sc...the only sane one of the lot. who cares if she's the holy virgin, heck i'd find any virgin on the street and offer the position to the girl so that sc can be with me...if i were cmk that is.

as for the action, yeah i agree with the taking over e'mei plan, except i wouldn't marry ccy (charmaine sheh has forever ruined my image of ccy). to piss of the witchy nun, i'll unite e'mei and the ming cult, as a matter of fact, i'll make e'mei an inferior division of the ming cult.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

lol i'll kill zhu yuan zhang for killing the ming cult, let one of the wudang members be king, dump zhao ming and marry zzr, disable mie jue and learn 9 ying jen jing and yea go off on the island ands live a peaceful life with zzr. But i would comeback after 10 yrs. Forever is just to long on the island.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

kill Zhu Yuanzhang, become an emperor, married both ZM and ZZR and invade Persia to get back SC and also married her.

only stupid person go to a cave and become hermit with one woman when you can have the whole nation and all the woman

Why does everyone like Siu Chiu so much? This girl has so low opinion of herself that she insisted on being treated like a servant. What an insult to women.
    Last edited by kidd; 08-17-04 at 07:45 AM.

What would I do...

1. Grand plan: marry the lot Hang on, make that 3, I don't like marrying a nutcase. This may involve the bloody wiping out of the Persian Ming cult (I hate their farking rules).

2. Make sure Mie Jue dies a slow and painful death. Or maybe I'll just chop both of her arms off, as she seemed to really enjoy doing it to the Ming cult members.

2.a Biatch-slap all Er-Mei disciples. Not sure what else, but must be something really nasty to those evil nuns.

3. Disable the Xuan Ming elders' kungfu, and sell them into slavery.

4. Go straight to where Chen (or Zhen ?) You Liang was hiding, and chop him into 4 pieces.

Seriously though, apart from a few minor things (like not killing the Xuan Ming elders and Chen You Liang), I see nothing wrong with what Zhang Wu Ji did, and I quite admire them as well. If it were me, I wouldn't have been able to resist a bloodshed for revenge (or just out of spite, since I'd be the most powerful fighter). People who complain about ZWJ's decisions are mostly women (teenage girls to be exact) and what do they know...
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Originally posted by kidd
    Why does everyone like Siu Chiu so much? This girl has so low opinion of herself that she insisted on being treated like a servant. What an insult to women.
    A very very beautiful young girl willing to serve you, what more can a man want ?

To be honest, I don't like that attitude either, but beauty can fix everything

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Here's what I would have done if I were ZWJ :

1) Go into seclusion with Zhao Min as a cover-up plan, yet secretly contact ZZR and her E Mei members, court her, so she can't have enough of me... all Wu Dang members, any loyal and Ming Cult members, and all other martial schools under heaven, unite them to for one common secret goal, to kick out the Mongols.

2) Maintain a good relationship and outside support from the Persians by .. courting SC secretly so on the outside she stays as the holy virgin.

3) Send spies and loyal members to inflitrate Zhu Yuan Zhang's secret organization. Disclose Zhu YuanZhang's plan to the Yuan Empire but make sure they don't have time to fully prepare, so that they will kill each other. I'm sure Zhao Min can help with this plan But promise Zhao Min, that I will not kill the Mongols instead make them served under my NEW empire.

3) Then after they're both weakened, utilize all the members and volunteers, including the Persians, offer them ZYZ's private part, lead them to destroyed the Yuan and ZYZ's members. Hack Zhu Yuan Zhang into pieces, hang his head above the entrance of Forbidden City.

4) Declare myself as the new emperor, unite everything under heaven, including making the Mongols under my rules, spare their lives, except for those reckless ones. Zhao Min is the now the official Queen and ZZR is the official B*tch of the empire, along with all E Mei nun. Maintain the same relationship with SC secretly

5) Kill everyone who caused my parents' death at Wu Dang. Send the Yuan Ming elders to a remote island but cut off their manlihood first. Make Wu Dang and Ming Cult the preferred martial arts schools under heaven. Shaolin is the preferred monestary in the realm, since XX is there.
    Last edited by Temujin; 08-17-04 at 10:27 AM.

Z3F will not let ZWJ do anything to Er Mei. Better forget about taking over Er Mei or killing Mei Jue.

Originally posted by Temujin
    Hack Zhu Yuan Zhang into pieces, hang his head above the entrance of Forbidden City.
    I thought at that time, the Capital is still Nanjing. Isn't that Yongle (ZYZ's son) that moved it to Beijing and built the Fprbidden City as we know now?
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

If I were ZWJ, I think I will choose SC

On killing Zhu Yuanzhang, however, is it really necessary? He could be a powerful general if ZWJ can somehow make Zhu loyal to him.

Originally posted by rabadi
    If I were ZWJ, I think I will choose SC

On killing Zhu Yuanzhang, however, is it really necessary? He could be a powerful general if ZWJ can somehow make Zhu loyal to him.
    , u picked the administrator of this forum ??? j/k
    If I were ZWJ, I would take enough money from Ming Cult, deposite the money in Swiss Bank, and live happily ever after with ZM. ( hopefully I am not getting bored with her, otherwise I have to find another girl )
    Last edited by ToOn99; 08-17-04 at 10:22 PM.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

I might as well challenge that old bastard Zhang Sanfeng too.

But only after mastering Tai chi fist and sword then mastering 9 Yin. Hopefully mastering Tai chi will offset the problem of balancing Yin and Yang. The old man is screwed.

Originally posted by Thai guy
    Z3F will not let ZWJ do anything to Er Mei. Better forget about taking over Er Mei or killing Mei Jue.
    Oh he's an old man, spending most of his time on Mt Wudang, what can he do about it ?

I thought at that time, the Capital is still Nanjing. Isn't that Yongle (ZYZ's son) that moved it to Beijing and built the Fprbidden City as we know now?
    The Mongols made Beijing the capital then. After that I think ZYZ did move the capital to Nanjing but then his son moved it back to Beijing.

Beijing was the Mongol capitol. Zhu Yuanzhang's capitol was Nanjing. His son Zhu Di was the Prince of Beijing, and after usurping the throne from his nephew, became Emperor Yongle and made his fief Beijing the capitol. He was the one who built the Forbidden City.
    對 敵 須 狠 , 斬 草 除 根 , 男 女 老 幼 , 不 留 一 人

Boy you guys have some really funny and crazy ideas. I think ZWJ should have stayed with the Ming Cult. I bet they felt really sad to see him leave. He should have killed ZYZ, married all of the girls(except for ZZR, I HATE that girl). The other things I think he should have done:

-Chopped Mie Jue into pieces and let her die slowly(she should get a taste of her own medicine).

-Kill ZYZ and become the new king of the Ming dynasty and let all of the ming cult members become officials. Also, let his WU Dang uncles become officials if they want. Grant WU Dang the title of the #1 sect in the Wu Lin world.

-After he is tired of being king, leave to an island or some peaceful place and enjoy the rest of his life with his wives.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

So, nobody thinks ZWJ should spare ZYZ's life and make him his loyal general instead?

I once read this fake Jin Yong novel, which tells the story after HSDS. In it, ZWJ's son actually ended up marrying ZYZ's daughter. I know, it's crazy

Originally posted by rabadi
    I once read this fake Jin Yong novel, which tells the story after HSDS. In it, ZWJ's son actually ended up marrying ZYZ's daughter. I know, it's crazy
    Indonesians are sooo...... creative
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

Originally posted by Floo..
    Indonesians are sooo...... creative
    Tell me about it