Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Love at Aegean Sea

I didn't like the ending to this tv series...my opinion, Alec dies, gives his heart to peter is good but I think Cham ri (not sure to spell her name) should of married Peter because he's got a part of Alec in him. to me I find that to be sweeter

Quote Originally Posted by khang_gurl
    I didn't like the ending to this tv series...my opinion, Alec dies, gives his heart to peter is good but I think Cham ri (not sure to spell her name) should of married Peter because he's got a part of Alec in him. to me I find that to be sweeter
    Hi khang_gurl,

I was actually glad Chae Rim didn't choose to marry Peter... that would've been super weird. Peter would be marrying her because he feels indebted to Alec to take care of her... and Chae Rim would be marrying him for Alec's heart... isn't that too much like Summer Scent? I find that scary!

I just liked knowing that En Qi's heart was still beating.... his love for Xiao Tong never died.

My thread does not have anythign to do with the discussion of the movie. I just want to say this thing cuz I can't help but saying it. No offense but Alec Su is so tiny compared to Chae Rim. They don't match at all. The more I look at Alec, the more I see that he doesn't match with Chae Rim. His body is so tiny. His chest is so flat. His butts is flat. His arms probably tiny too, that's why he nevers wear anything that show his arms. The width of his body is smaller than that of Chae Rim. He doesn't have the manly, protective look for a guy. Peter Ho is way better in terms of body. I prefer Peter Ho to be with Chae Rim becuz he loves her for real and he is the real man. The other guy is so weak.

*sigh*

I give up... Chrissy, anybody?

ok, i don't think i want to watch the ending of this movie anymore after reading what the ending is going to be like. just too sad...
    Loving BYJ...

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvtvb
    My thread does not have anythign to do with the discussion of the movie. I just want to say this thing cuz I can't help but saying it. No offense but Alec Su is so tiny compared to Chae Rim. They don't match at all. The more I look at Alec, the more I see that he doesn't match with Chae Rim. His body is so tiny. His chest is so flat. His butts is flat. His arms probably tiny too, that's why he nevers wear anything that show his arms. The width of his body is smaller than that of Chae Rim. He doesn't have the manly, protective look for a guy. Peter Ho is way better in terms of body. I prefer Peter Ho to be with Chae Rim becuz he loves her for real and he is the real man. The other guy is so weak.
    *sigh* ur opinion is very well appreciated

but in my opinion, Alec is NOT too "small" for Chae Rim and his acting skills are like a trillion times better than Peters. I think its more like Chae Rim isnt good enough for Alec, look at her acting, the way she smiles or cries, its so fake -_-;;; and En Qi DOES really love Xiao Tong, he doesnt love her any less than AX (peter) and real man.. I'll show u real man..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Cheeka/91.jpg')
    flat chest.. err no, flat butt.. err no, tiny arms... haha no. he IS no weak guy. (this pic is taken filming in greece, same time as Aegean Sea)
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    ok, i don't think i want to watch the ending of this movie anymore after reading what the ending is going to be like. just too sad...
    *sniffles* I just finished watching Aegean Sea again.. and still cant help but bawl my eyes out in the last episode .. it is sooooooo sad!! but touching *hic* cant help but cried my eyes out.... its definetly worth watching!!!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

*sighs* (a sigh of relief)

Thank you, Chrissy I couldn't put it any better!

Aww... you poor darling. Hehe! I was reeling from the shock of the whole tragedy for a long while after Aegean Sea... it was beginning to deny that it happened... maybe... maybe... if only.

Quote Originally Posted by d3bbie
    *sighs* (a sigh of relief)

Thank you, Chrissy I couldn't put it any better!

Aww... you poor darling. Hehe! I was reeling from the shock of the whole tragedy for a long while after Aegean Sea... it was beginning to deny that it happened... maybe... maybe... if only.
    Heheheee

I know I know, when i first watched it, even thought i knew the ending already, i was HOPEING that what i heard was the wrong thing.. coz up till like eps 39 things are all going good and better and better. and then just like near the middle of the last epi. EVERYTHING just like clashed and i was taken by surprise at how everything could just fall apart sooo fast.. wow im still in denial
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

I thought this series moved really slowly. (N alec looked old, no offense)

And I didn't like the korean character. So i only watched the first 20 episodes n moved on.
    My Paper (A Chinese Online Journal)
    If you can read Chinese, go there when you're really bored, there's cute pictures of my cat and my dog.
    http://mypaper.pchome.com.tw/news/tupple

Hi Chrissy... even knowing the ending... I had that hope that somehow, maybe, perhaps... it wouldn't be that tragic. Up 'till Episode 39, I was almost certain it wasn't going to happen. I didn't see how it could end up the way it did... it was almost perfect.

Him waving goodbye... promising to draw her a heart when he returned...there was absolutely NO way they could've wrapped it up that way...

After so long, I might still be in denial. Haha

Tupplestone, Alec does look older... he is, after all 31... I'd be surprise to see he still looks like he did in HZGG after so many years... matured would be a better word?

Hi Chrissy... even knowing the ending... I had that hope that somehow, maybe, perhaps... it wouldn't be that tragic. Up 'till Episode 39, I was almost certain it wasn't going to happen. I didn't see how it could end up the way it did... it was almost perfect.

Him waving goodbye... promising to draw her a heart when he returned...there was absolutely NO way they could've wrapped it up that way...

After so long, I might still be in denial. Haha

Tupplestone, Alec does look older... he is, after all 31... I'd be surprise to see he still looks like he did in HZGG after so many years... matured would be a better word?
    what? Alex is 31? wow, i thought he is around 22 to 25 years old. man, he is really young.
    Loving BYJ...

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    what? Alex is 31? wow, i thought he is around 22 to 25 years old. man, he is really young.
    He's got a baby face =P but he sure gotten older since HZGG.... hehe my baby's growing up
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Shaz, wish I knew. Let me know if you happen to find the piano scores though! Thanks!

Elizabeth... in answer to your question...

*SPOILERS ALERT*

Aegean Sea had a tragic ending... think Shakespeare's Othello Yao Xiang (Peter Ho) was on the verge of death... him needing a new heart and all that... so En Qi (Alec Su) and Xiao Tong (Chae Rim) raced back to Shanghai from Greece (where they "escaped" to in order to stay away from Yi Qian (En Qi's ex-fiancee) in order to see him...

They tried to help him, medically, financially... one day, Yi Qian escaped from the mental hospital (remember she went completely psycho) and then went to En Qi's house... he came down, saw her there... and walked up to him, hugged him... and stabbed him, held him there whilst his blood flowed... in hopes that in death, he might end up with her.

En Qi's mother found them that way... they had to inform Xiao Tong. Yao Xiang got En Qi's heart... meaning that En Qi's heart never stopped beating... hence, his love for Xiao Tong never died.

It was a deep, and very meaningful ending despite its tragedy. It showed how strong love actually was... En Qi's love for Xiao Tong, Yao Xiang's for Xiao Tong, En Qi and Yao Xiang's friendship, Yi Qian's love for En Qi (despite her killing him) and En Qi's mother's love for him...

Yao Xiang became a photographer... and finally ended up in Greece, photographing... Xiao Tong returned to Greece to fulfil their promise... she married En Qi in spirit in a church... spoke to him, felt him by her... and put Plato's Eternity on her wrist...

P/S: Their last scene together... saying goodbye, saying that he'll see her tonight... he owes her an "I love you" heart... he drove away... she waving, feeling something amiss... yet not quite able to put her finger on it... it was a happy goodbye... but heart-wrenching. Foreshadowing something awful.
    ALEC DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn I was hoping it would be a happy ending. They went through so much to be together and they don't even end up together.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

Quote Originally Posted by friends
    ALEC DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn I was hoping it would be a happy ending. They went through so much to be together and they don't even end up together.
    yup... its SUCH a sad, touching, tragic ending... it made me bawl so much they went thru so much... and it SEEMED like a happy ending with everything in the right place... till the last epi.. hehe discover for yourself!! have fun!!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

throughout the movie i was always rooting for the underdog, peter, but i also realized that the other two ppls realli love each other and so he cant really do anithing bout it. it sux that he was alwayyyyyys there for that girl. lol. makes me want to say " come here! i'lllll love u~~~." lol
    good series.

Quote Originally Posted by swtbdays
    throughout the movie i was always rooting for the underdog, peter, but i also realized that the other two ppls realli love each other and so he cant really do anithing bout it. it sux that he was alwayyyyyys there for that girl. lol. makes me want to say " come here! i'lllll love u~~~." lol
    good series.

haha yea.. it makes me MAD coz hes ALWAYS there for her and when he needs her, where is she?!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Hi swtdbays, when I started this series, I never even thought I'd end up respecting "the underdog" (as you put it) or Yao Xiang (Peter Ho). But, I did. He was the epitome of protectiveness, he like everybody else, defined love differently. You love her... but making sure she's happy, making sure she's loved and cared for. He was her support system... she was his whole world. He pulled her back up on her feet... he became her brother, her best friend.

But, she couldn't, for the life of her... see him as she saw En Qi.

It becomes a tragic... yet, bittersweet end for all of them, really.

And Chrissy, I guess she's always torn between friendship and love. She had to draw the line somewhere and try not to raise up Yao Xiang's hopes. I mean with a guy like En Qi, where else would you look?! *laughs*
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

Wink

Its really sad at the ending but it kinda resembles and respects the love that Chae rim gives to Alex at first, but sill i think Peter and Chae shouldve been together, he was SOOO nice to her and anyways i think the fiance shouldnt have been mental, it was just a little emotional depression. Does that get you into killing already? Anyways i heard it had 3 endings? is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmly
    Its really sad at the ending but it kinda resembles and respects the love that Chae rim gives to Alex at first, but sill i think Peter and Chae shouldve been together, he was SOOO nice to her and anyways i think the fiance shouldnt have been mental, it was just a little emotional depression. Does that get you into killing already? Anyways i heard it had 3 endings? is that true?

In the taiwan version, supposely theres 3 endings, but iono, coz i never seen the taiwan version, haha i hope there is!!! but how would that work thou?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~