Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Love at Aegean Sea

Smile

thank you for the welcome. Do you know where I can purchase the following tv series in cantonese.

1-- True Love by the sea (At The Dolphin Bay)

2-- Chinese ghost story (Enternity)

3-- Truimph in the skies

4-- Lavender

If any one know please email me at [email protected]

Once again thank you

hi I'm new here

So this series has a tragic ending huh?
    I'm so disappointed!! i just rented this series yesterday!! And watched the preview it looks like a good series!! And damn Alex is still hot as eva!! He doesn't look old to me at all!! But y do he have to die !! Well i'm still watching it no matter what cuzz it seem to have a deep meaning to it!!

HEY WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!! HEEHEE.

yes... sadly the series does have a tragic ending. but it's still fabulous to watch! made me cry and cry and cry my eyes out seriously. i actually cried til i had no more tears. it scared me. hehe.

oh and yay! a new alec fan!!! AWESUM!!! yep alec sure is FAB-U-LOUS in this series. actually in all of his acts. he was just born to make alla us dream and fall and faint for him. hehe...

well i'm frances. and welcome to spcnet. there are alot of fabulous people here! hehe. i haven't been here that long either but with all these
    awesum - rific - tastic friends you'll feel like home in no time! hehe. feel free to ask questions if you need help!

Hey frances thankz 4 the welcome!! Nice to meet u too
    I was wondering if Alex dies too in the ancient series with the main gurl in here too? Something with Yang warriors?---- sorry for being off topic!

I'm sure the series Aegan sea will be another gr8 lakorn by Alex

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

HIII! A big big welcome from me too!! Im chrissy! hehe

Aegean Sea's ending was soooo sad and surprising... i shead tears like mad... boo hooo! lol but if u like deep meaning plots, u'll love this serie hehe and glad u like Alec ^^; yay! As for Yang Warriors.. yea its another tragic story, and he dies too...
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Hi Chrissy

I seriously hate watching series where either the lead dies
    But since i luv Alex I WILL watch it!! I'm so crazy !!
    So Alex is having another series with Ruby again? Now this better be a happy ending!!

i have watched this series already.

the themesong and ending song are great!!!
    一切的一切

oh really chrissy! i didn't know that! waah! alec dies! sigh* but yes... like xAnax i'm still watching it. hehe. warriors of the yang clan...

yes.. aegean series does have a deep deep meaningful message. hehe. so sad... i couldn't believe it ended like that. my mom said the ending was stupid. i was like mom how can you say that! adults... sigh* and chrissy knows, she even told me not to follow that kind of love when i grow up. sigh* whatever. hehe

when the series came out, peter's character and alec's character...

my first reaction was: peter doesn't even have to act, because his role would automatically win people's hearts...a kind, protective, loving fellow who never gave up, held no grudges, and was always there for the woman he loved.

then when it came to alec, my reaction was:

alec portrayed a more byzantine role. he needs to convince the audience that he's not weak and forced to look feeble. Lu en qi has ideas and thoughts but needs space to express his personality. alec also needed to capture the whole picture of Lu en Qi from hist first impulsive love in shanghai to the spiritual love he had for chaerim three years later.

If he had failed to act the pivotal points of Lu En Qi's personality, he would've ended up being the loser compared to peter's role. just like how won bin's supporting role in winter sonata I became more welcomed and popular than the main male lead (song) who didn't do a really great job.

of course, alec pulled it off just like that. "surprisingly and uniquely distinctive"

unquestionably, his meticulous expressions gesticulated Lu En Qi very accurately. Lu En Qi touched our hearts, while alec still touches our lives...
    Last edited by powergal888; 12-16-04 at 11:47 PM.
    suyoupeng.com

Quote Originally Posted by powergal888
    when the series came out, i saw peter's character and alec's character...

my first reaction was: peter doesn't even have to act, because his role would automatically win people's hearts...a kind, protective, loving fellow who never gave up, held no grudges, and was always there for the woman he loved.

then when it came to alec, i reaction was:

alec portrayed a more byzantine role. he needs to convince the audience that he's not weak and forced to look feeble. Lu en qi has ideas and thoughts but needs space to express his personality. alec also needed to capture the whole picture of Lu en Qi from hist first impulsive love in shanghai to the spiritual love he had for chaerim three years later.

If he had failed to act the pivotal points of Lu En Qi's personality, he would've ended up being the loser compared to peter's role. just like how won bin's supporting role in winter sonata I became more welcomed and popular than the main male lead (song) who didn't do a really great job.

of course, alec pulled it off just like that. "surprising and uniquely distinctive"

unquestionably, his meticulous expressions gesticulated Lu En Qi very accurately. Lu En Qi touched our hearts, while alec still touches our lives...
    BOOOOOTIFULY said Emily!!! and yes, alec managed to do a great job!! Made Lu En Qi not only strong hearted, but strong willed! A job well portrated!

xAnax, hehe yea, Alec and Ruby's serie (the magician) is gonna release sometime in the spring.. hehe and it IS a happy ending.. i think/hope.. hehe the ending is mysterious and unknown at the moment! hehe cant waitttt!!!

Frances, lol my mom thought the ending was stupid too.. and while i was sitting there crying a river, my mom just looked at me like im an alien oi.. -_- what can i say
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

i can't think of a better way to say it powergal888! wonderful!!!
    hehe... and i can't agree with you more.

Default hiiee

hiiee im new here n ive only watched the series for only a few eps.. and i wanna finish it but i was wondering if it will ever cum out in the cantonese version (thass the only thing i can understand) and btw, wut was the song for the opening and ending? who sings it? oooook then plz answer? hehehe very curious.. baiii

Cool Wow

Wow, our fifth princess have grown, huh.
    Well I'm glad he died in that movies even though it was tragic.
    I don't really care about the story at all. I watched only to two or three
    and it got borring already. ALec was great but he ugly with long hair. Peter great with long hair but alec old hair cut looks better.(No offense)

Lightbulb comments

Firstly, En qi is NOT weak..i mean honestly, if u watch the show carefully he gets the most shit compared to everyone else. And i was watching the 22 or 23 ep when his mother threathened to jump down and thus he made the promise to leave xiaotong...it just goes to show what a great character he is..i mean he couldnt be bothered even when his job was screwed but when it came to his mom, although she is horrendous and did alot of hurtful things, he still cared for her...what a filial son. Honestly i dun think tt the viewers wld like his character any more if he had gone ahead and let the mum jump off the bldg..

Secondly, peter ho and xiaotong are meant to represent a strong friendship while enqi and xiaotong are the one tt represents a strong love btw a couple. if peter ho had ended up with xiaotong, i tink somehow it wldnt haf been such a good endin, cause it would haf ruined the meaningfulness of the relationships btw their characters.

thirdly, contrary to most people, i tink the ending isnt really good. I like the whole 'enqi's love for her nvr dies', but i tink it is quite rotten tt they had to make yi qian's character go mad..not very realistic, esp since the mother is already an extreme case and then now the fiancee has to go crazy... i tink that the plot cld haf been concluded in a better way without jeopardising the intended meaning.

so anyone has an alernative ending tt u tink will be much better?

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    thirdly, contrary to most people, i tink the ending isnt really good. I like the whole 'enqi's love for her nvr dies', but i tink it is quite rotten tt they had to make yi qian's character go mad..not very realistic, esp since the mother is already an extreme case and then now the fiancee has to go crazy... i tink that the plot cld haf been concluded in a better way without jeopardising the intended meaning.

Ha! I didn't realise my favourite discussion has started up again... *laughs* And this is hard in the middle of the night.

I guess less tragedy for Aegean Sea could've been much better -- then again, whilst thinking of that alternative ending I couldn't come up with anything better than what went on at the end...

If En Qi never died... he would've carried the burden of knowing/thinking that he caused Yi Qian to go crazy, and knowingly "took" Xiao Tong away from his good friend, Yao Xiang.

If En Qi never died... we wouldn't have known the extent of his love for Xiao Tong... and her love for him... nor would we have known that his heart would've been for Peter.

I guess it was the scriptwriter's way to end this the dramatic way, yet, sometimes it becomes the most realistic way. We don't all get happily-ever-after endings, do we? Not all the time, that is.

I've always been a sucker for happy endings... yet, Aegean Sea's ending struck at that romantic side of me.
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by green-apple
    is anyone here from T.O? My mom and I are dying to watch this drama.... Does anyone know if it's release in Viet yet????

thanks in advance...
    I don't live in T.O, but yes, the series is already out in Viet.

Quote Originally Posted by sw33taznchic
    btw, wut was the song for the opening and ending? who sings it? oooook then plz answer? hehehe very curious.. baiii
    Alec sings the opening and the ending song. The songs are from his latest album "Past and Future." Buy his album and I'm sure you will not be disappointed. He has such an amazing voice.

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    Firstly, En qi is NOT weak..i mean honestly, if u watch the show carefully he gets the most shit compared to everyone else. And i was watching the 22 or 23 ep when his mother threathened to jump down and thus he made the promise to leave xiaotong...it just goes to show what a great character he is..i mean he couldnt be bothered even when his job was screwed but when it came to his mom, although she is horrendous and did alot of hurtful things, he still cared for her...what a filial son. Honestly i dun think tt the viewers wld like his character any more if he had gone ahead and let the mum jump off the bldg..

Secondly, peter ho and xiaotong are meant to represent a strong friendship while enqi and xiaotong are the one tt represents a strong love btw a couple. if peter ho had ended up with xiaotong, i tink somehow it wldnt haf been such a good endin, cause it would haf ruined the meaningfulness of the relationships btw their characters.

Well said!! exactly how i felt too!

Like Debbie, hehe Im happy my fave discussion has started again too ^^; and I agree with Debbie and her "if it didnt end this way" theory... the scriptwriter has their points... but I would b happier with a happy ending... something that will change probably the whole story... iono, i cant come up with an ending that will 1) show the powerfulness of the story 2) show that strong of a bond between friendship and love 3) make everyone happy 4) leave such an big impact even long after seeing it... coz usually only tragic storys leave u something to think about.
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Click HERE and choose 情定爱琴海 (Love At Aegean Sea) to vote it for the best TV serie of 2004!! Its currently in second place... and not too far behind!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Question how do i rip music from the series???

hi pple..i need help..i've been wanting to get the piano piece tt en qi and xiaotong play but i cant seem to find it...i.e. the soundtrack doesnt haf it..so i guess the only thing is to rip it from the show itself...anyone know how to do this..pls pls let me noe k..

Default Ending...

ok i watched the ending like three times to see if i cld tink of a beta alternative..and although it really sucks as in they cldnt end up together..but i guess in some way..it was quite well done..i mean..since it was a tragic ending the scripwrite did made it a very meaningful one indeed..

I still wished tt it had been a happy ending...but oh well...i guess every scriptwriter has their own stories and ideas to tell too...hahahha