Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Love at Aegean Sea

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    ok i watched the ending like three times to see if i cld tink of a beta alternative..and although it really sucks as in they cldnt end up together..but i guess in some way..it was quite well done..i mean..since it was a tragic ending the scripwrite did made it a very meaningful one indeed..

I still wished tt it had been a happy ending...but oh well...i guess every scriptwriter has their own stories and ideas to tell too...hahahha
    hehe totally agreed

Just the other day, i pulled out Aegean Sea again.. and just watched the last epi again... and ended myself a face full of tears again... *sniff* Im beginning to think the endings not all that bad... although a happy one would b better (somehow)
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Default Peter Ho

I love Peter Ho very much
    I never watch him in Drama seri. The 1st time I saw his movie is ... I think Wind & Cloud, or Se Ta Ming Pu. From then on, always looking for his movies.

I've watched Starry Starry Nite and Love of the Aegean Sea... and I love him even more

Anyone can help me to find out about him ? Is there any Website where I could see his Biography, is He single ? I read from somewhere that he was born in The US. That's all I know.

Thankyou guys... Btw I'm NEW here... and I think this is a great website. I hope to see you guys around

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

hi R4VEN! welcome to spcnet! hope ya like it here

I dunno much about Peter Ho cept that hes born in the USA lol sorry welcome anyway
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

OMG, i juz luv dis show k.... e scenary sooo nice n sooo touchin.....

but a pity tt e endin was sooo sad .... actualli dere'r 3 versions of endin...
    1)按照早已出版的《情定爱琴海》电视小说上的写法,最终结局是苏有朋牺牲了自己的生命成全了何润 东与蔡琳

2)苏有朋和蔡琳饱受波折但终成眷属

3)蔡琳孤苦一生,苏有朋和何润东都没有得到蔡琳

whether y e director chosen en qi to die when 90% of taiwan viewers voted for en qi n xiao tong to be 2gether...... so heartwrenchin!!

I've only been a recent fan of Alec, cause' i suddenly remembered him when i saw his 2003-2004 cd in the CD Shop(or something like that), and i kinda bought the cd and listened to it, he sings well is is sooo cute...didn't got a chance to rent out the Love at Aegean Sea...but it must have been a devastating but good show, since the way you all have put it.So in the show, Alec died in the end...????!!!. I wonder what show is Alec going to act next in Febuary-April, and hopes he release a CD soon...i soo wanna listen to his MUSIC...

I din't really got the chance to watch the starting and end, so can anyone tell me how Alec Su(En Qi) and the girl in the show met?...really CURIOUS.

hello guys.. im just confused, when i read one magazine about this Love Of The Aegean Sea, it says that the ending wasn't exactly how it shows on the movie itself.. what i read from you guys at the end EQ died because YQ stabbed him and EQ's heart still alive but inside YX's body? and XT married EQ's spirit in a church in Greece?? was that supposed to be?? but how come when i read from the mag, they wrote that EQ ended with YQ (both of them are married) and XT with YX.. i don't get it.. hehehe -_-"
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 02-03-05 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    hello guys.. im just confused, when i read one magazine about this Love Of The Aegean Sea, it says that the ending wasn't exactly how it shows on the movie itself.. what i read from you guys at the end EQ died because YQ stabbed him and EQ's heart still alive but inside YX's body? and XT married EQ's spirit in a church in Greece?? was that supposed to be?? but how come when i read from the mag, they wrote that EQ ended with YQ (both of them are married) and XT with YX.. i don't get it.. hehehe -_-"
    Ya, tts e endin in e show....

Quote Originally Posted by Alecsu_4eva
    I've only been a recent fan of Alec, cause' i suddenly remembered him when i saw his 2003-2004 cd in the CD Shop(or something like that), and i kinda bought the cd and listened to it, he sings well is is sooo cute...didn't got a chance to rent out the Love at Aegean Sea...but it must have been a devastating but good show, since the way you all have put it.So in the show, Alec died in the end...????!!!. I wonder what show is Alec going to act next in Febuary-April, and hopes he release a CD soon...i soo wanna listen to his MUSIC...

I din't really got the chance to watch the starting and end, so can anyone tell me how Alec Su(En Qi) and the girl in the show met?...really CURIOUS.
    its seriously a gd show n worth watchin....en qi n xiao tong actualli met each other at greece
    in e end, alec died.... so sadz

hey...email me if you get the piano chords...that song was one of the reasons i started to play piano...i think Xiao Tong is Korean..i saw her in a couple of Korean movies before..

Even tho the ending isn't what you expect...it still is a pretty good one...different from the whole they stay together forever deal...

yea i'm pretty new to this too so if ya can give me suggestions or watever....

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    Click HERE and choose 情定爱琴海 (Love At Aegean Sea) to vote it for the best TV serie of 2004!! Its currently in second place... and not too far behind!
    hihi..i wats the result?? im looking for it but cant seem to find it..was it Aegean sea or Demi Gods Semi Demons?
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Darn...why does my favourite character in a drama series always the one who doesnt get the girl at last? ....argh...i thought xiao tong will maybe accept peter ho after en qi died..but..but... ...oh darn...why does my fav drama series always end in this way....tragic endings...(sigh) .....Feng Yun 1 & 2 like this...Chuang Qiu Xiao Zi also like this...plus, Top on the forbidden city too.... DISASTER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    Darn...why does my favourite character in a drama series always the one who doesnt get the girl at last? ....argh...i thought xiao tong will maybe accept peter ho after en qi died..but..but... ...oh darn...why does my fav drama series always end in this way....tragic endings...(sigh) .....Feng Yun 1 & 2 like this...Chuang Qiu Xiao Zi also like this...plus, Top on the forbidden city too.... DISASTER!!!!
    hehe...tragic endings are at least beta den suck endings...at least its definitive
    this is one thing tt tvb shd just learn coz they keep screwing up their endings..
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

I love this series! Although it's long and get's draggy here and there but the cutest couple, Alec Su & Chae Rim's chemistry in this series really made this drama more romantic than it ought to be.

As for the ending, I was in shocked and heart aching but when I watched the ending 2nd time around, I was please. Movie/Series, however you wanna refer it, do imitate life. Not all relationship will have a happy ending, but just make sure you make the best out of it...the kind you can reflect and hold memory to because it was in good terms.

I do really hope Chae Rim and Alec Su will collaborate again. In interviews and clips, they seem very close and they have been keeping in touch with one another still. They must be really good friends to do so.

Btw, Alec Su is such a great singer. Love his themesong to "Love at Aegean Sea"....'Plato's Eternity'.

Plato - "finder"(greek philosopher)
    Eternity - endless time
    Serenity - free from stress

Quote Originally Posted by Versace
    I love this series! Although it's long and get's draggy here and there but the cutest couple, Alec Su & Chae Rim's chemistry in this series really made this drama more romantic than it ought to be.

As for the ending, I was in shocked and heart aching but when I watched the ending 2nd time around, I was please. Movie/Series, however you wanna refer it, do imitate life. Not all relationship will have a happy ending, but just make sure you make the best out of it...the kind you can reflect and hold memory to because it was in good terms.

I do really hope Chae Rim and Alec Su will collaborate again. In interviews and clips, they seem very close and they have been keeping in touch with one another still. They must be really good friends to do so.

Btw, Alec Su is such a great singer. Love his themesong to "Love at Aegean Sea"....'Plato's Eternity'.

Plato - "finder"(greek philosopher)
    Eternity - endless time
    Serenity - free from stress

They have collaborated again in another series . Its called "Yang Meng Hu Jiang" or "Warriors of the Yang Clan"...

Quote Originally Posted by Tukhi
    They have collaborated again in another series . Its called "Yang Meng Hu Jiang" or "Warriors of the Yang Clan"...
    I am currently watching the series What I meant was I hope to see them collaborate again in the near future and this time make the ending a happy one for the both

Does anyone have the MV link to "Ni Shi Wo De Yi Di Lei" (You are my drop of tear)? I'm dying to d/l this one since I already have the MV clip of the themesong "Plato Eternity", thought it would be nice to collect this one also.

I am currently watching the series What I meant was I hope to see them collaborate again in the near future and this time make the ending a happy one for the both

Does anyone have the MV link to "Ni Shi Wo De Yi Di Lei" (You are my drop of tear)? I'm dying to d/l this one since I already have the MV clip of the themesong "Plato Eternity", thought it would be nice to collect this one also.
    Oh sorry, I misunderstood. ..I have the MV. I'll upload it for you later

Versace, here's the link for "You're my teardrop" MV...
    http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...X3NSO3ILLWDA5X

Versace, here's the link for "You're my teardrop" MV...
    http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...X3NSO3ILLWDA5X
    Thank you again Tukhi

I heard this series originally has 2 different endings? Are some scenes cut off? Are there different versions from China verses the overseas? I hope this drama will be available with English subtitle cuz I want to collect this series

Thank you again Tukhi

I heard this series originally has 2 different endings? Are some scenes cut off? Are there different versions from China verses the overseas? I hope this drama will be available with English subtitle cuz I want to collect this series
    There were supposed to be like 3 endings for the Aegean Sea or so they said...but no one ever seen the other endings except for that sad one . So I really think all the talk about alternative endings were just for show advertising . China version cut off several ALec & Cr scenes. Taiwan version is the complete version.

There were supposed to be like 3 endings for the Aegean Sea or so they said...but no one ever seen the other endings except for that sad one . So I really think all the talk about alternative endings were just for show advertising . China version cut off several ALec & Cr scenes. Taiwan version is the complete version.
    I see. It's about hype and publicity for the series to draw viewers attention Just curious did this series did good in ratings?

Why does the China version always cut scenes off? And a lot of time they like to see a happy ending version rather than the original version that was already planned.

So anyone have a clue of what scenes were cut off from the China version? Cuz I happen watched the China version instead...