Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Love at Aegean Sea

Default Love at Aegean Sea

I know there was another thread about it but i couldnt find it so i decided to start a new one sorry for duplicating. but onto my questions first what happens to the sister and the boss. and what happens to peter ho? i've just seem some parts of it and wanted to know more about the show. what i've seen so far it is a really interesting show. i think that the korean girl's acting is pretty good although the dubbing kind of got annoying at first but i go use to it and forget about it. so if anyone here can help please please let me know what happens

One of the actress is a Korean actress she does not look like anyone I know??? Anyway, I am just starting to watch it ... hopefully good ending.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

its a tragic ending
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Originally posted by om369
    One of the actress is a Korean actress she does not look like anyone I know??? Anyway, I am just starting to watch it ... hopefully good ending.

She is the lead actress acted in All about Eve.

Hello everyone!

A thread on Aegean Sea... how nice I'm stll reeling from the aftershock of the tragic ending though. I've written some about my thoughts on that in the Alec Su series over in the Actors section if y'all are interested.

*SPOILERS*

HZL, Hui Wen (Xiao Tong/Chae Rim's cousin ...not sister) does get together with En Qi (Alec Su)'s father eventually at the end. He couldn't stand being together with such an evil wife, I guess. Theirs was quite a selfish relationship due to the fact that it affected Xiao Tong and En Qi's relationship to a great degree because as XT and HW were related, En Qi's mother saw her as an even greater threat...

Peter Ho who plays Yao Xiang is the nice guy. I disliked him on sight but he grew on me... he falls in love with Xiao Tong when they were in Greece but soon realised that he would never have a chance because Xiao Tong was too much in love with En Qi to even give him a chance... they became great friends and Xiao Tong became dependent on him... especially after En Qi left her. (Don't worry, they got back together three years later) He treated her as his kid sister... helped her when she needed his help, supported her in everything she did... and grew to be great friends with En Qi as well, helping him, defending him... etc. etc.

hihi~ i'm new here.. btw, m dying to know what happened in the end.. cos i missed the ending..

Does anyone know where to find the piano notes for the song that Alex and the Korean girl play together?

WARNING: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN IN THE END!!!!
    Tragic ending. No one end up together. Alex get murder and his fiancée turn crazy. While Peter was alone but became a photographer and the Korean girl end up alone, too.

Shaz, wish I knew. Let me know if you happen to find the piano scores though! Thanks!

Elizabeth... in answer to your question...

*SPOILERS ALERT*

Aegean Sea had a tragic ending... think Shakespeare's Othello Yao Xiang (Peter Ho) was on the verge of death... him needing a new heart and all that... so En Qi (Alec Su) and Xiao Tong (Chae Rim) raced back to Shanghai from Greece (where they "escaped" to in order to stay away from Yi Qian (En Qi's ex-fiancee) in order to see him...

They tried to help him, medically, financially... one day, Yi Qian escaped from the mental hospital (remember she went completely psycho) and then went to En Qi's house... he came down, saw her there... and walked up to him, hugged him... and stabbed him, held him there whilst his blood flowed... in hopes that in death, he might end up with her.

En Qi's mother found them that way... they had to inform Xiao Tong. Yao Xiang got En Qi's heart... meaning that En Qi's heart never stopped beating... hence, his love for Xiao Tong never died.

It was a deep, and very meaningful ending despite its tragedy. It showed how strong love actually was... En Qi's love for Xiao Tong, Yao Xiang's for Xiao Tong, En Qi and Yao Xiang's friendship, Yi Qian's love for En Qi (despite her killing him) and En Qi's mother's love for him...

Yao Xiang became a photographer... and finally ended up in Greece, photographing... Xiao Tong returned to Greece to fulfil their promise... she married En Qi in spirit in a church... spoke to him, felt him by her... and put Plato's Eternity on her wrist...

P/S: Their last scene together... saying goodbye, saying that he'll see her tonight... he owes her an "I love you" heart... he drove away... she waving, feeling something amiss... yet not quite able to put her finger on it... it was a happy goodbye... but heart-wrenching. Foreshadowing something awful.

wow... that's really deep... n sad.. thanks guys for telling me the ending.. i regret missing the last episod...

Oh gosh, I couldn't help but spoil myself Now I'm all depressed and having second thoughts on renting it But I think I will still rent it. I'm excited to see the three of them. Espically Peter Ho though since I feel a strong liking towards his character.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Oh gosh, I couldn't help but spoil myself Now I'm all depressed and having second thoughts on renting it But I think I will still rent it. I'm excited to see the three of them. Espically Peter Ho though since I feel a strong liking towards his character.
    Goddess, now that I catch you having the slightest inclination to rent Aegean Sea... I'm telling you that it's a must-watch! It's not something I'd watch a billion times... because it's tedious plot but it's something worth watching. It is very depressing, but at the same time, it seems more real than most... probably exaggerated reality but still.

I disliked Peter Ho's character at the beginning, I must say... in contrast to Alec, he definitely wasn't the gorgeous one... *laughs* Nor the charismatic one... but slowly, you find him becoming a real gentleman... very, very protective... you get my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth
    wow... that's really deep... n sad.. thanks guys for telling me the ending.. i regret missing the last episod...
    Hi Elizabeth, you are very welcome You should try and catch that last episode if you ever get the chance to.

Hehe debbie. I guess I'll "eventually" rent the serie Maybe next week or so. When I get to watching it then we'll have more to talk about, lol. Lol, Alec and Peter...this will be a nice watch Both of them have "long" hair in here don't they?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe debbie. I guess I'll "eventually" rent the serie Maybe next week or so. When I get to watching it then we'll have more to talk about, lol. Lol, Alec and Peter...this will be a nice watch Both of them have "long" hair in here don't they?

Yea they do... my mom said the look like twins
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    Yea they do... my mom said the look like twins
    How insulting!

They do not look alike in any way ... And Alec had nicer hair!

Quote Originally Posted by d3bbie
    How insulting!

They do not look alike in any way ... And Alec had nicer hair!
    My point exactly!!! n my mom doesnt like EnQi... nor Alec should I add... she says his character is too "weak" inside. I was like.. mom, he was FORCED, u try to live in a family with a mother like that! lol
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

My point exactly!!! n my mom doesnt like EnQi... nor Alec should I add... she says his character is too "weak" inside. I was like.. mom, he was FORCED, u try to live in a family with a mother like that! lol
    Hey Chrissy! *laughs* As I've said in the Alec thread... En Qi was not in any way weak. Impossible! If he's weak... portrayed the way he is... I don't know what I am!

AWESOME argument! Haha... try to live with such a mother... *groans* I tell my Mum that after each episode of Aegean Sea... I shiver at the thought of such a mother... haha... not that one ever has a choice though.

Quote Originally Posted by d3bbie
    Hey Chrissy! *laughs* As I've said in the Alec thread... En Qi was not in any way weak. Impossible! If he's weak... portrayed the way he is... I don't know what I am!

AWESOME argument! Haha... try to live with such a mother... *groans* I tell my Mum that after each episode of Aegean Sea... I shiver at the thought of such a mother... haha... not that one ever has a choice though.
    LOL! yea, and Im rewatching it again, and the more i watch it, the more annoyed at the mom.. GAHH!! there isnt one episode so far in which i havent said something bad about the mom. lol I like complain about her everytime shes onscreen lol and then continues to boo her till she gets off my moms like ok ok we get it, stop yelling at the tv now hhahaha! Now my mom's saying EQ is useless and is only a "pet" to his mom.. being ordered everywhere... *sigh* my poor EQ
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

its a tragic ending
    what? it's a sad ending again? i hate sad ending!
    Loving BYJ...

Hiya Chrissy... haha

Don't we ALL get annoyed with the Mum after each scene?! She is SO controlling... ever SO protective... of En Qi, of her wealth and of her dignity... she goes psycho over the slightest thing, e.g. her son falling in love with a girl "beneath her social class"... how much more aggravating is a Mum who her son loves SO much.... so much that he can sacrifice his happiness of a lifetime... in order to please her... yet she CANNOT seem to appreciate that she has such a son... and wish him a lifetime of happiness with Xiao Tong...

En Qi is no pet...

Who wouldn't want such a son? He really loves his Mother... enough to give up someone SO important to him... in exchange for her life... he doesn't know how deceptive she is... he never viewed his mother in a bad light....

Because she really is his mother (not literally).... she had nurtured him, and taken care of him... in the one and only way she knows how to... overwhelming him, engulfing him... destroying him... but that's the only way she knew how to love!

*SPOILERS ALERT*

Tears... it is a sad ending... more tragic than sad, really... it's sad.... in one way... yet it's a blessing in another... not to us, as the audience... but to En Qi, for finally being able to let go... not restrained by his mother's definitons of love, Yi Qian's destruction of herself... but enveloped in Xiao Tong's eternal love.