Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: SBS drama The Bali Story a.k.a. What Happened in Bali

Quote Originally Posted by shellie
    what episode did he slept with another girl?

the version i saw didn't have any such part.

i just finished watching this. i know the ending but just have to watch it. i'm having a hangover from it because i stayed up all night to watch and it's practically THE drama for me - very different from other korean dramas. the last scene where ji won's character was in bed with ji sup's and in sung's was standing looking at them - when the camera rolled and you see ji sung - i was practically shaking at what's going to happen....

i saw ji sup from glass slippers and i've always like ji won - she's awesome. so i watched this and while i still like ji sup, i was really really rooting for ji sung. i just LOVE him after this and cannot get enough of him and ji won!!! ji sung's character was sweet, adorable, sensitive and his character is just super sexy!

is it just me or does sexual tensions exude from this drama like no other? i have to admit - the different elements in this one was very good. i do not like some dramas that make it seem like love is so pure and innocence that the characters don't even think of kissing or sleeping together.

i very much wish ji won and ji sung end up together because he loved her SO MUCH and she him too - even though it took a while for her to really realized it.

why do (mostly) guys think a girl is a prostitute or sl*t if she sleeps with more than one guy? that is SO narrow minded, outdated, and low. not just for this series, but in real life.

i thought ha ji won was great in this role. she's not a great beauty, but she definitely fit the role because the guys didn't fall in love with her right away (if someone totally beautiful play the role, i wouldn't get why the guys would like her later and not at first). ha ji won's a natural beauty, imho, and had great chemistry with her male leads.

i really felt she loves jae-min but their position was too different and while she dreamed about it, he was married and therefore it was hopeless.

I TOTALLY LIKE AND AGREED WITH YOUR VIEWPOINTS. i GUESS THAT'S THE REASON WHY I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH. IT'S DIFFERENT FOR THE TYPICAL PLOT.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

I recently rewatched this drama. I loved it as much as ever, but it was really heartbreaking--not just the ending but the whole story itself.

This was Jisub's second to the last drama before he started his military service in February 2005.

The good news is, he is about to be discharged from the military!

On April 27, 2007, he will be finishing his stint as a public serivant in Mapo.

He will start working almost right away on a new drama, CAIN AND ABEL, which will also feature Ji Jin Hee, as Jisub's older brother, and Jeong Ryeo Won, as the girl both of them love.