Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SBS drama The Bali Story a.k.a. What Happened in Bali

Default SBS drama The Bali Story a.k.a. What Happened in Bali

I have been doing the translation at another thread. And I thought I would share this with all here at spcnet.

I have already written a synopsis at

http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=457

Will be posting the translation script soon.

finally, please post more, I watched this in korean & didnt understand what they were saying, could you do the dialogues too , I saw u @ soompi but that thread is like some hundreds pages, Im still in the process of reading them but very tempting to read ha ha Thanks for the sypnosis, wonder if yesasia will ever release this w English sub,l got to eps 4 I believed

Default WHIB Episode 4

We will have to start from Episode 4

Disclaimer : Translated from Chinese subs. Items in *** are dialogue which I felt didn't make sense. If any knows Hangul, pls PM me so that I may correct it. Thanks!

Episode 4

Outside the nightclub

JM : Fancy seeing you on a date here
    MY : How do you do
    IW : (MY) Go in first
    JM : Isn’t it better here?
    MY : I like here too.
    Gangster : (to JM, IW and MY) Hey, you guys there get out of the way
    JM : (to MY) Madam, can you excuse us for a second
    MY : Ah!
    IW : Go on in first
    Gangster : I told you guys to buzz off
    MY : Come look for me inside after your chat. (To SJ) SJ, it’s about time to come in
    SJ : (To JM) How do you so? (Turns to continue her touting) Welcome, for 25 thousand dollars, only 25 thousands, you have a chance to get free gifts…
    JM : What’s this?
    SJ : I’m the greeter
    IW : Where shall we do this? (JM turns around) If you have nowhere to go, how about here
    JM : What to do?
    IW : What do you mean?
    JM : How could you shove all the responsibility to a woman. Do you love YJ? Then you should take her away.
    Gangster : Hey, how many times do I have to tell you guys to hear me? Can you get lost?
    SJ : Don’t chat here. Go inside and chat.
    JM : (ignores, to IW) Why, no confidence?
    IW : Do you think I’m a pushover?
    JM : What?
    IW : I may not be as arrogant as you, but if you want to be arrogant, go do it in front of your father instead (IW tried to leave, JM stops him)
    JM : Are you finished?
    IW : I will entrust you guys take care of your own affairs
    Gangster : You are obstructing my business!
    JM : And I have to entrust you as well, don’t let me see you idling face, it puts me in a bad mood
    Gangster : I’m in a bad mood now, get lost (push JM)
    JM : (To gangster) You pushed me?
    Gangster : Yeah, I did, so what (JM punches gangster) You wanna die? (IW holds the gangster’s punch)
    IW : Forget it, I apologise on his behalf. (To JM) Leave now
    Gangster : Who do you think you are?
    SJ : Sir, manager, hang on here, hang on here, they are…(gangster pushes SJ away, hits IW)
    JM : Oh, you must think you can fight very well, you are dead today. Come on, come on! (Hits JM, IW runs over and hits gangster. Fight breaks out)
    SJ : Stop fighting! (To crowd) Please help here! (Runs to gangster beating JM) Don’t do this, someone stop them. (To crowd) Someone will die!
    Gangster : You two are dead!
    SJ : (SJ hits the gangster, to JM) Are you ok?
    Other gangster : Brother! What’s going on here brother?
    Gangster : Catch them for me

Back alley

IW : You can’t even fight, yet you throw yourself ahead
    JM : What about you?
    IW : If you weren’t impulsive, it wouldn’t end up like this
    JM : Who said to fight there?
    IW : That’s why I wanted to talk back in the office. Who asked you to come here?
    JM : Are you shoving me all responsibilities?
    IW : How old are you?
    JM : 27, why?
    IW : I’m 29
    JM : So what?
    SJ : Stop fighting!
    SJ : Although you guys escaped this time, but my brother and I are dead meat
    JM : Who told you meddle?
    SJ : This is unbelievable, I thought you were going to die and I tried to help (hears running) What do you want?
    IW : Shh!
    Gangster : Let’s split up, they must be nearby
    SJ : (sighs) what now?
    IW : I’m sorry
    SJ : Forget it, it’ll be alright. I’ll leave now (walks away)
    JM : Just now, you helped me, thank you
    IW : I didn’t help you to hear your thank you, don’t waste your efforts (walks off)

Streets (JM runs after SJ)

SJ : (JM grabs her hand) Omo, what are you doing? Let me go.

Boutique

JM : (JM throws SJ a coat) I’m very happy that we bump into each other again, I’ll leave now
    SJ : Hang on, yah
    JM : Bo, what
    SJ :Can you give me some transport money
    JM : OK
    SJ : I’ll return you
    JM : When
    SJ :Later
    JM : Whatever
    SJ : (to sales girl with coat) Excuse miss, can I exchange this for cash
    Sales : I can’t because it was paid with credit card
    SJ : May I know where is the bus stop
    Sales : You walk out here, turn right and there’s one
    SJ : Is there a bus to (SJ’s address…don’t know the Hangul)
    Sales : I don’t know
    SJ : (hands check to sales) Can you break this up for me

Nightclub

MY : This is driving me crazy, how many times do I have to tell you that I really don’t know. This is the first time I met them today
    SJ bro : What, what are they doing here?
    MY : How would I know?
    Gangster : Can you two talk softer?
    MY : Do you think I can talk softly when this has nothing to do with me, why did you drag me here? I am a paying customer here! Is this how you treat your customer?
    Gangster : Alright, even if you don’t know, why did Ms Lee ran away with them?
    MY : Look here mister, I am really unlucky because of her as well. But how would I know why she ran off with them. I wasn’t even there! Why are you venting everything on me after someone else has hit you! Are you still a man?
    Another gangster : (swearing) you wanna die?
    MY : Alright, you want to hit me? Go ahead, hit me hit me. If you bruise my face and I can’t appear in the movie, you can go on my behalf. Come on. Let’s try this today. (Takes off coat MY and goes crazy)

SJ apartment

SJ : MY, are you asleep? MY! (See IW) You are back
    IW : Yes
    SJ : Why do keep running into you, such a small world
    SJ :Good night
    IW : Aren’t you going in?
    SJ : I don’t have the keys
    IW : You want to wait inside
    SJ : She should be back quite soon
    IW : Ok then (goes in)

IW’s apartment

IW : (checks his face, smiles. open door to SJ) Don’t do this, it’s cold, come in (pass SJ a drink) drink up
    SJ : Thank you
    IW : Aren’t you going back
    SJ : After this business trip, I’m not going back (drinks) It’s too hot there, I like winters (Yawns)
    IW : Where did the coat come from?
    SJ : This, on the way back…I just had it….I need to return it (falls asleep)
    IW : Ah, your friend…(sees SJ sleeping)

IW’s mother apartment

IW mum : Welcome. (sees IW, IW sits down) Didn’t you move out
    IW : Give me one as well
    IW’s mum : What happen to your face, got into a fight again?
    IW : Why don’t you have a single customer?
    IW mum : Who comes here in the middle of the night
    IW : Then you should close early
    IW mum : Why are here?
    IW : Nothing
    IW mum : Why? You felt sorry for your mother after you left (sighs) Have you eaten
    IW : Don’t feel like it
    IW mum : Shall I make some noodles
    IW : Alright
    IW mum : I thought you will do better on your own. You didn’t eat, what’s the time now, (gets up) and you haven’t even eaten
    IW : Mum, I’ll sleep here tonight

IW’s apartment

SJ : (knocks) Please come in, I’m up
    MY : You are up? You slept here?
    SJ : Hmm
    MY : Hmm? You mean yes?

SJ apartment

MY : JJM, you mean that was JJM? He is really handsome. You are one lucky girl
    SJ : Why did you take him there
    MY : Who would have known that they will bump into each other like that. (Checks coat) How much is this? So, did you make a date?
    SJ : No
    MY : Why not? You think rich people like throwing their money around? I can tell, he likes you.
    SJ : No way
    MY : Then why did he buy you this coat. Rich people don’t splurge just on anyone. Even if he doesn’t think of it right now, he is definitely up to something. People like us, when will we ever find a man like that. If you let go of this chance, you will never get out of this sunshine hole. You should buck up, and grab this opportunity. I’m correct, right? He can help your brother repay his debts. What are you going to do now? (sighs) Hang on, sounds like someone came back next-door.
    SJ : (opens door) Ha
    Gangster : Hello!

Homeless Dump

CSB : Oh that stench! (reads paper) P Group’s second son involved in a big fight outside the nightclub. Isn’t that Miss Lee?
    Other homeless : Who’s Miss Lee

Conference room

IW : (presenting) What we see here is our sales team, and the customer segmentation of their buying behaviour, and as presented on the chart, for the first 6 months..
    JM bro : Mr KIW
    JM’s bro : If you could check out our competitor’s date, wouldn’t that be better. This product is not only about the Marketing team. I think it is best that we take some more time to re-evalaute. (To JM) Manager Jung, what do you think? Manager Jung?
    JM’s bro : You other engagements may be important (drink water), but you should also think about work here. I think when we are having a meeting, you should concentrate and join in the discussion. That’s what I think
    JM : Not bad an idea, KIW, what do you think.
    IW : I will try to get my hands on our competitor’s data as well
    JM bro : That’s good
    IW : Shall I continue with my presentation? (IW continues presenting)

Outside conference room

JM’s bro : So, didn’t I get you the right man. Compared to a bunch of idiots, one smart man is sufficient. How are you and YJ (JM ignores) Mr KIW
    JM’s bro : How’s it been? Please assist Manager Jung, thank you!

JM’s office

Assistant : You mother just called to remind you about tonight’s engagement. The CEO asked to go upstairs and see him after your meeting. Is there a problem with ***the driver***? And Miss CYJ called a few times. She waits for your return call. Oh yes, about Miss LSJ, I’ve checked her out. (JM turns to listen) 25 years old, 1.6 m, 46 kilos, 32,24,33 (JM smiles) original address was …., current address is …her family, only an elder brother. Because her elder brother is always idling, he squandered their house away. She lives with a friend now. She graduated with excellent grades in high school, although she attended college, but she did not graduate. She worked as a tour guide in Bali for 3 years, and she has been back for about a month. She is now a hostess at a nightclub.
    JM : Hostess
    Assistant : Yes
    JM : Are you sure?
    Assistant : Yes, I am sure she is a hostess (picks up phone) hello, pls hold, Ms CYJ.
    JM : Yes?

Car

YJ : You don’t love me either, do you?
    JM : So
    YJ : Let’s forget about it
    JM : You are really weird, must there be love to get married. I thought you knew from the start that you will lead your life and I will continue to lead mine. Isn’t this fair as well. I don’t really understand why you are saying this now. You wish for me to love you? If you really don’t want to get married, just say it, I won’t stop you (gets out of car)

Restaurant

YJ mum : My husband’s been busy, so he can’t make it, I’m so sorry
    JM mum : Mr Choi is such a busy man, the entire Korea knows!
    JM dad : I heard that he is buying another company
    JM mum : Besides that, he’s got other things as well, he is expanding his company’s business to sell into Europe. And in order to speed things up, he working extra hard
    JM dad : Yes
    YJ mum : I hear a lot about your group as well, especially about ***the recent driver***. I have a habit of reading the papers. If I don’t read for a day, I will feel unaccomplished. Especially matters related to your group. Today I saw the paper about a report about JM’s getting into fight outside a night club
    JM mum : On, hm that, well our JM is quite an attractive, and so tall, I’ve never seen an actor on TV even as handsome as him. Really. So no matter where he goes, he always stands out, and is always the reporters’ reporting target. It is really bothersome.
    YJ mum : Yes, JM is tall, and looks good, really not too bad
    JM mum : You think so too? (JM dad drinks tea)
    YJ mum : (To JM bro) How is the kid’s mother?
    JM bro : Excuse me?
    YJ mum : Do you see each other still?
    JM bro : Yes
    YJ mum : I saw in the papers lately that our divorce rate is up 47%.
    JM dad : Why isn’t he here yet!
    JM mum : He said he was coming with YJ
    JM bro : (calls mobile) Yah, where are you?
    JM (walks in) I’m here. I’m sorry about being late.
    JM mum : Sit
    YJ : I’m sorry
    JM mum : It’s alright, take a seat
    JM dad : have we ordered?
    JM dad : Why haven’t they served?
    JM bro : They may be on the way
    YJ : I have something to say, just take that our engagement never happened
    YJ mum : YJ?
    YJ : I’m sorry
    YJ mum : How could she, please excuse me. (follows YJ) What happened YJ? (leaves)
    JM mum : What is wrong with you? Why is she calling it off?
    JM dad : Keep it down
    JM mum : The fact is, it is only a small matter.
    JM dad : What’s going on, (shouts) are you going to say anything?
    JM bro : Dad, don’t get mad, just hear him out, he must have a reason. (To JM) What’s wrong with YJ?
    JM : She brought it up first.
    JM mum : But why?
    JM : I think we don’t still know each other very well
    JM dad : And then (picks up chair)
    JM’s bro : Dad, cool down
    JM dad : (To JM) You go and fix a date immediately!
    JM mum : Honey, oh kids (leaves and run after JM’s dad)

Pool room

JM’s friend 1: How’s his matter progressing?
    JM’s friend 2 : Who?
    JM’s friend 1 : You know that friend the last time?
    Friend 2 : What about him
    Friend 1 : That day he stays at a hotel and got the pillow all wet.
    Friend 2 : You brat.
    Friend 1 : when he left, the hotel fined him. But I heard it was a looker so something good about the incident
    Friend 3 : When did you become so nosy lately
    Friend 2 : (To JM) Nice que
    Friend 1 : Playing well
    Friend 3 : What’s with him, he’s not said a word
    Friend 1 : Ignore him, he’s been in a bad mood.
    Friend 2 : (To JM) Something happened to you lately?
    Friend 1 : I told you to leave him alone
    JM : let’s go and relax today
    Friend 1 : Where to?
    JM : At Hyung Jin Dong.

Inside Nightclub

SJ bro : Please come in, welcome, over here
    Friend 1 : So we live to experience everything
    JM : Do you have a LSJ here
    Friend 2 : LSJ, you son-of-a-b****.
    JM : Do you?
    Waiter : Yes
    JM : Ask her over
    SJ bro : Sir, she is not really feeling well today (oooohhh)
    JM : (throws money on the table) Bring her here (yahhhh)
    Waiter : Right away! Do enjoy yourself! (push SJ bro out)
    Friend 1 : When did you start coming here?
    Friend 3 : She should be quite pretty.
    Friend 2 : You are here because of her (whoaaaa)

Dresser

Gangster : (slaps SJ) How dare you run. (SJ glares at gangster) I want to see what else you. What else (kicks her)
    Fat Gangster : What, you feel like hitting me? You said you have no money, yet I didn’t ask you to prostitute yourself, you should thank me, and work hard. So the customer touched you, why did you bite him? Are you a dog? (shove her head to the sofa)
    Waiter : Sir, someone is asking for her
    Gangster : (touching SJ’s hair) If you make any trouble for me again, you are dead, (hold chin) you understand.

Disco

SJ bro : SJ, are you alright?
    SJ : Get lost
    SJ bro : I really don’t know what to say
    SJ : Get lost

Guest room

SJ : How do you do? I am LSJ (ooohhh) (sits and pour drinks)
    Friend 1 : Let’s go out and dance (leaves)
    JM : Do you go out? Let’s go
    SJ : I can help you get another hostess that goes out
    JM : (JM pulls her back) Why, did I hurt your pride? What kind of pride do you have? (SJ cries. JM pass her his card) Think about it and then call me (leaves)

Outside IW’s apartment, YJ awaits
    SJ : Hey there, it’s so tough to catch you! (YJ watch from afar)
    IW : Did you just knock off?
    SJ : I thought you moved out.
    SJ : That’s true, when you are working, I am sleeping, when you are sleeping, I am working. How could we meet.
    IW : You drank too much.
    SJ : Want to go for a drink? (IW sees YJ. SJ holds on to IW) My treat, let’s go!

Tent store

SJ : I really tried very hard at work. I did 20 jobs in a year. Really, I don’t even have time for leisure and fun. But do I still lead a life like this? I thought all you need is hardwork, and life will get better. Isn’t that what the teachers taught in school. Life is awarded to those who worked hard. Early birds get the worms. The fact is, reality is not so. The wealthy starts wealthy, and poor will stay that way. Everyone deserves a chance. Why do I lead such a tough life. My parents died when I was 9. We didn’t even have a place to stay then, even lived on the streets. But I was strong, what am I saying(tears). (To IW) But you really disappoint me. In Bali, I thought you were the rich boy, it ended up that you were the employee instead. (IW smiles). I didn’t know that the other guy was the rich one. You know what is my wish? That is to find someone like that and start leading a good life. To change my life! (IW drinks) I am a joke right? What would a guy like that see in me? But I will show them, I will live well! (Sighs and sobs)

SJ’s apartment :

MY : Oh dear? Why did you drink so much? Over here. So sorry
    IW : I’m leaving
    MY : You want a drink? (IW leaves, to SJ) Oh you!

JM’s Office lobby

Reception : I’m sorry, but you need an appointment to meet them
    Guy : What’s this..(angry and walks away)
    CSB : Hello, excuse me
    Reception : Who are you looking for
    CSB : Oh that! (pretend to know someone) Hi there, long time no see. You look not too bad, so you got home alright last time? Is Manager Jung fine? (Life open) Go in. (Gets out of lift and asks JM’s assistant) Where is Mr JJM’s office here?
    Assistant : Over there (leads him to JJM) Please wait here.
    CSB : I am CSB from Bali.

JM’s office

Assistant : A Mr CSB is looking for you
    JM : Who’s that?
    CSB : (open door) How do you do? Do you remember me, I am CSB from the tour agency in Bali.

Restaurant

CSB : Really, because when I was in Bali, I thought you looked really shrewd, that’s why I’m telling you this. Customers all over are looking for his product, and they are going crazy over it, really. If it succeeds, you can just sit back and collect the money. (shows a tortoise) This is a tortoise.
    JM : A tortoise?
    CSB : Yes, I have 2 containers of this to ship over to InCho and we can make a 4 times profit.
    JM : Tor.. (backs off because of CSB’s stench) You want me to go into tortoise business?
    CSB : Yes, tortoise
    JM : Can this be sold?
    CSB : (finish food) You have asked the key question. Under normal circumstances, no, so, are you eating that
    JM : Please be my guest
    CSB : Actually I am not that hungry, but since you’ve been so hospitable, I don’t like to waste food. So that’s why these tortoise can turn into cash.
    JM : How is the tour agency
    CSB : You heard too, from Miss Lee I suppose
    CSB : Miss Lee may hate me a lot. I used 400 ton of tortoise to fill up 2 containers, and I wanted to let her have a better life. She always trusted me, and depended on me, and the hardworking Miss Lee, I will let her experience what life means. So my container had some problems at the airport and I had to go and take care of it, I left just for a while, she thought I stole her money and run, and so the situation becomes like this. How is our Miss Lee?
    JM : You took her money
    CSB : I was going to return her, if all turn out well, I was going to give back 10 times, no 20 times the amount (eat) How did you guys end up on the newspaper? Are you dating? (Burp)

Office

JM bro : Something to be happy about
    JM : Why are you not used to that
    JM bro : The whole family is upset because of you and you can still smile like that
    JM : it’s better than sulking all day
    JM bro : I heard that YJ is not feeling too well. Quickly go and apologise, how can you let a woman make a rejection like that
    JM : You just do your own thing

SJ apartment :

SJ bro : Are you really sick? Those scums..
    MY :What are you mad about?
    SJ bro : I now you feel terrible, but do you want to die. If you don’t come in to work today, I don’t know what’s going to happen. It’s alright, I’m your brother, and I will do anything for you. Even if it means finding my body in the sea, or on the rail tracks.
    MY : Go, do it, who’s stopping you.
    SJ bro : But SJ, I really can’t bear for anything bad to happen to you. (Looks over). Looks like you don’t really understand me, look here these bruises (SJ covers head) Over here, it’s all black, and here and over here as well. It’s true, really. It’s all these scums.
    MY : You don’t look that bad
    SJ bro : It’s between us, can you shut up
    MY : I just want to tell you guys to disappear from my life, can you
    SJ bro : Don’t you find SJ pitiful, how could say a thing like that
    MY : Why don’t you just go and kill yourself (stands up)
    SJ bro : Where are you going
    MY : The director told us to go for training
    SJ bro : How could you dream of being an actor with a face like that
    MY : Don’t ever ask for my autograph. SJ, I’m leaving
    SJ bro : SJ, SJ it’s oppa (hits bro) What’s the point of going on, I only have this sister and I sold her. I should just go and kill myself (hit his head)
    (SJ gets up and takes out JM’s name card)

Car

JM : (mobile rings) Hello
    SJ : This is LSJ
    JM : Yes
    SJ : Are you available?
    JM : When
    SJ : Now
    JM : I’m at home
    SJ : I’ll come over
    JM : Alright

****************************END******************* *********

Default WHIB Episode 5

Translations for Episode 5

Disclaimer : Translated from Chinese subs. For any mis-translations, pls PM me so that I may correct it. Thanks!

JM’s apartment, JM opens door, sees SJ

JM : Come in….(turns his head) come on in
    (SJ walks in, JM closes door)
    JM : Sit down over there (opens wine) you want a drink?
    SJ : No (JM gives SJ a glass of wine)
    JM : For you (sits down and adjust his position)
    SJ : Sorry for coming over at such a late hour
    JM : (checks watch) It’s not even nine.
    SJ : I came over today to ask you to….
    JM : Go on.
    SJ : (puts down glass) Lend me some money (adjust cost and hair and sighs) I wanted to go the banks for a loan, but I don’t qualify. I don’t even have to think about credit card. I wanted to borrow from the loan sharks, but their interest is exorbitant. I’m afraid that I can’t take it anymore. I don’t have any relatives. Should I just go rob a bank? You just need to lend me 300 million, I will repay the interest every month, once I get my salary, I will repay you immediately. In the short term I can’t repay everything, but in 3 years, or a longer time frame of 5 years, I will definitely repay you.
    JM : (smiles and drink wine) What if I can’t help you?
    SJ : Then that’s nothing I can do, sorry for troubling you (SJ walks to the door. JM turns on TV, SJ turns back)
    SJ : If you are not satisfied with my proposition, I can pay you back in other ways.
    JM : What other propositions?
    SJ : For example, like the one you made in Bali. Or the next time you come by the club, I won’t charge you.
    JM : What are we to do? Honestly, I am not really interested in you. I’ll lend you the money, go find a job and pay me back slowly. And if you can’t find a job, come see me with your CV.
    SJ : (place a piece of paper on the table) If you can deposit it to this account, I thank you again, rest early.

SJ’s apartment, in bed with MY

MY : You cried?
    SJ : No. How was your training?
    MY : Where did you go?
    SJ : No where, just bored.
    MY : You have such a tough life.
    SJ : What did the director say?
    MY : There’s no free lunch in this world. It’s all the same.
    SJ : Why? Something happened?
    MY : Nothing, sleep.

IW’s mother’s apartment

IW’s mum : IW
    IW : Where is he?
    IW’s mum : IW (sobs)
    IW : Where is the heart!
    (IW’s mum continues to sob)

IW looks for his mother’s lover in a karaoke and beats him up

JM’s office

JM : If LSJ comes over with her CV, please arrange something for her (takes out paper) Deposit 300 million here.
    JM : I didn’t see KIW
    Assistant : He took leave today
    JM : Really?
    Assistant : Is there anything else?
    JM : No

Lift lobby

Assistant : LSJ (laughs)
    JM’s bro : (takes the paper) LSJ? Isn’t this the nightclub hostess?
    JM’s bro : What’s this?
    Assistant : I am to deposit 300 million there
    JM’s bro : (Laughs)

Nightclub

Fat gangster : You are lucky
    SJ : Return me
    Fat gangster : If you paid earlier, this will not have happened.(SJ tears up the IOU and throws at him) you hello kitty
    SJ’s bro : Cool down, sir, cool. SJ what’s with you. Thank you for everything manager. (Bows)
    SJ : Are you an idiot? What is there to thank him for?
    SJ’s bro : Good-bye
    SJ : Let me go!
    Fat gangster : Take care yah! Come visit sometimes!
    SJ : Oppa, don’t you have anything to say to that? (SJ’s brother pushes SJ out)
    Fat gangster : Crazy chick! (Pass checks to assistant) Go withdraw the money.

On the street

SJ’s bro : Where did you get the money?
    SJ : What has that to do with you?
    SJ’s bro : SJ, I’m your brother, can't a brother ask a question like that?
    SJ : Stop bothering me, what should we do now?
    SJ’s bro : Well, I was bonded, but now that we’ve been released, it’s time to do start my career with my own business! Really, where did you get that money? Do you think you can get me some capital to get me started? I’ve got all the contacts…perhaps if you can help with 200 million…
    SJ : Shut up! If you need money, you shouldn’t be looking for me. Go look Cho Sung Baek from Bali who owns me money.
    SJ’s bro : Where is he?
    SJ : How would I know? If you can’t find him, don’t appear before me. (SJ boards bus)
    SJ’s bro : Where should I search?
    SJ : (In bus, took out her CV, sighs)

Meeting room in the police station

IW : How did you know?
    YJ : I called you and the police picked up the call. (IW gives a slight sflowers) I’ve engaged a lawyer for you, so don’t worry.
    IW : Why?
    YJ : You would have done the same under such circumstance
    IW : Thank you, but I don’t want to own you anything
    YJ : Stop thinking about your own pride for now. Just thank me and that’s enough.
    IW : That’s enough?
    YJ : Yes
    IW : Alright, thank you then.
    YJ : So now I could only see you because you’ve been locked up, what happened? Who is the girl?
    IW : Who?
    YJ : The woman who held your arms at your place, you purposely let me see that, right? You needn’t do that, you thought too much. I have already turned down the marriage arrangement, aren’t you happy?
    IW : I know
    YJ : How did you know? (Door opens, officer walks in)
    IW : Leave now.
    YJ : Don’t abandon me.

Car

JM’s mum : (on mobile) Who? What’s the name? KIW? He is our staff? Thank you for the hard work, continue investigating. (Hangs up). Brat! Why does he worry me?

Beauty Salon

JM’s mum : How’s YJ lately?
    YJ’s mum : Still the same.
    JM’s mum : We need to set a date
    YJ’s mum : We need to hold on to her heart quickly!
    JM’s mum : We don’t really need to consider about her, you can decide for her as well.
    YJ’s mum : How can you say that? She is the one getting married, no matter what we still need some time. She wouldn’t have objected to marriage if there was nothing.
    JM’s mum : Is she upset?
    YJ’s mum : What else? The entire Korea knows.
    JM’s mum : I wasn’t referring to that. But if we drag the wedding date, the reporters may speculate and generate unnecessary rumors.
    YJ’s mum : What rumors?
    JM’s mum : Maybe about YJ having another man
    YJ’s mum : (sits up) You watch what you say, how could you said that?
    JM’s mum : I am just siteing an example, don’t get mad, lie down.
    YJ’s mum : How can I not be mad?
    JM’s mum : That’s why we need to have them married soon, and put everything that happened before marriage behind so that they can lead their life from there onwards, and it will be alright.
    YJ’s mum : You spoke as though there’s really something going on
    JM’s mum : Oh really, (to beautician) hang on. You are over-reacting. I didn’t mean that at all. Looks like I’ve wasted my efforts. (YJ’s mum lies down...JM's mum to beautician) I’ve been out so much, my skin’s not too good, (to beautician) make sure you take care of it for me.

YJ’s room

YJ’s mum : (answering mobile) Hello? Lawyer KIM? It’s me. Why are you calling this number? Something happened? She is taking a shower, just tell me. I just need to say that? Alright. (hangs up. Reads the caller list) KIW? (YJ comes out of the shower)
    YJ : (takes her mobile back from her mother) What are you doing here?
    YJ’s mum: I thought you weren’t feeling well? Where have you been?
    YJ : Did someone called?
    YJ’s mum : Yes, Lawyer Kim
    YJ : What did he say?
    YJ’s mum : He said it’s all been settled (YJ sits at her dresser)
    YJ’s mum : What’s settled?
    YJ : Nothing
    YJ’s mum : Has JM called you? He should have call since you are not well. Who is KIW. Whatever it is, get it resolved. Otherwise, JM’s family will gossip about you.
    YJ : How many times must I say this? I am not getting married.
    YJ’s mum : That’s what you wish.
    YJ : Can’t I even think about it?
    YJ’s mum : I think you are not thinking straight. If JM’s family and our family join forces, have you thought about that synergy instead.
    YJ : Why do I need to consider that?
    YJ mum : Tell me the truth, you don’t like JM?

On the streets, IW and IW’s mum walking

IW’s mum : You aren’t hurt, are you? (common to speak in negative terms) We should have thank that girl, but not looking like this. I told you before you need to change your temper. How could you beat him up like that? If it was any harder, he could have been crippled. Thank goodness that you friend got you a lawyer to get him to drop charges, otherwise….who was the girl that bailed you out? Your lover? I heard the police officer said that she is very pretty. What does she do?
    IW : Stop asking.
    IW’s mum : Where is your place?
    IW : We are here.
    IW’s mum : Where? (looks around)
    IW : Go home. (Pushed his mum and she drops her food)
    IW’s mum : Oh dear, oh dear, what should I do. I used beef to make this, and it was so expensive, such a waste.
    IW : It’s ok, leave it.
    IW’s mum : (still picking up food) It alright, it is still edible, this part is not dirtied
    IW : Can you stop it!
    IW’s mum : (ignores IW) It’s alright (IW grabs his mother’s hand and she drops a container) oh that that….(SJ picks up the container) thank you
    SJ : It’s OK. (sees IW helping his mother) I’ll leave first. (walks away)
    IW’s mum : You know her? (IW does not answer)

IW’s apartment

IW thinking about what YJ said : Don’t abandon me.

JM walks into lobby, reception girl greets him loudly. Walks towards the girl
    JM : Hello
    Reception : Yes
    JM : Did a lady ask for me?
    Reception : What kind of a lady?
    JM : If a LSJ comes looking for me, just send her directly to my office.

JM’s office

JM : Didn’t anyone call
    Assistant : No
    JM : Did my father call?
    Assistant : No
    JM :Really
    JM id you send the momey
    Assistant :Yes
    JM : You sure it is LSJ
    JM : It's LSJ all right
    JM : Send KIW in if he’s available
    Assistant : Yes (leaves)

IW : (watch JM flipping charts) If there’s nothing else, may I’ll go out now
    JM : No, just wait a moment
    IW : Is there a problem?
    IW : Do you have anything to ask me?
    JM : Why did you take leave again? Did you go on a holiday with your lover? (IW did not answer) Forget it if you didn’t.
    IW : Do you have other questions?
    JM : No (IW leaves…JM tries to a call, but throws the phone away in frustration) If you got the money, you should at least call, this is unbelievable. (phone rings) Hello, where?

Café

JM : Why, what’s up?
    YJ : What’s going on?
    YJ : I thought I’ve stated my stance. Why, you still want to get married?
    JM : How could you bring this up. I am getting the heat at home now because of you.
    YJ : I don’t need to consider about other people.
    JM : So you left me to clear up the mess, is that right? (YJ sips coffee) Miss, give me a glass of ice water. (Waitress serves water, JM drinks) Do you feel that it is unfair that your betrothed is me
    YJ : That is not so
    JM : So you love him even if you die?
    YJ : Love him even if I die, do you understand what that means?
    JM : I don’t know, what is that anyway. It doesn’t matter if I don’t comprehend. You won’t regret this later? Actually, I am not such a bad find. For the last time, you really don’t want to get married?
    JM : Alright, forget it then. I wish you happiness. (walks off, turns back and tap YJ) Don’t worry too much, I’ll help you take care of the rest.

SJ’s apartment

SJ : MY, wake up and eat. (starts eating) There’s no more rice, and no raman or vegetables. Did anyone call?
    MY : How would I know?
    SJ : Aren’t you eating?
    MY : Just you eat! (Sj grabs MY’s blanket) What are you doing? Don’t touch me.
    SJ : What’s wrong with you?
    MY : What!
    SJ : Why are you upset with?
    MY : Do I look like the kind that doesn’t have a temper? When you first came to my place, what did you say? Have you bought rice before? Have you paid any rent?
    SJ : I told you I will when I find a job. Why are we discussing this when we are eating, I might choke.
    MY : I think your face is quite big, you could still eat? (at dresser) 300 million yah, for the triads. Have you given me even 10 dollars?
    SJ : You know what that money is.
    MY : Of course I know. Yes, and I wonder which idiot gave you so much money. And like a fool, you are still looking for a job, and there’s another broke idiot like me feeding a friend.
    SJ : Why are you losing your temper at me?
    MY : I feel that life is like hell. Why? Do you think that I feel good singing with my customers. I don’t want to live like that either, so I want to depend on you. Women like us, besides finding a rich man, what other options do we have. (MY wears jacket) You can’t live like this. If I were you, if I need to work in a nightclub, I will find means to get paid. (SJ sighs)

Phone booth

SJ : LSJ, CV, yes yes yes I understand. (makes another call) Hello, yes, I sent over my CV 2 days ago, you said you will call me back but I didn’t hear from you, so I call to check. LSJ, yes, oh I see. Thank you. (hangs up….takes out JM’s name card)

IW’s office

IW : (Mobile) Hello, yes, I am in the office. Did you drink (sees JM leaving). Where are you?

Restaurant

YJ : You are here
    IW : Haven’t been here for a long time.
    YJ : (looks at a message on the board) How’s work?
    IW : Samo samo. (pours drink)
    YJ : I didn’t think you’d come, you pity me that’s why you are here, right? Or did you decide not to abandon me?
    IW : Both
    YJ : This sounds more like you. To let you come and go whenever I decide, wasn’t it always like that. Do you have anything to respond to that? (IW sighs and drinks) JM and I are completely over. Really, it’s over. I have already made my stance, he wouldn’t dare disagree.
    IW : What did you say?
    YJ : I said I love you. It’s true, it’s because of you.
    IW : Really
    YJ : I want to take some air, let’s go

In the car, YJ is kissing IW. IW pushes her away

YJ : What’s wrong?
    IW : I want to know what’s wrong.
    YJ : It’s because I love you.
    IW : Stop fooling around with me
    YJ : Why not?
    IW : Are you that pissed off that JM let you go?
    YJ : No, I broke it off first
    IW : Then why are you behaving this way?
    YJ : I told you, I love you.
    IW : Why do you love me?
    YJ : Do you need a reason to love someone?
    IW : So, you can marry because of love?
    YJ : Marriage? Yes, why not.
    IW : You mean it.
    YJ : You want to marry me? Honestly. You don’t want to let me go.
    IW : Letting you go is a lie. But if I held on to you, my life will change.
    YJ : And you know that is not possible. Quit your job, how about coming out and start a business. I am serious. I can’t bear the thought of you under JM.
    IW : YJ, I asked you in Bali, what am I to you. Now I know the answer. (leaves the car)
    YJ : (runs after IW) Don’t leave (hugs IW) Don’t go, please. I don’t know why I’m doing this. But I really love you.
    IW : You don’t love me, you just want to possess me. (walks off)

Karaoke

Customer : Why aren’t you coming in?
    Owner : I’ll be there in a minute. Oh dear, I’m not even a woman.
    SJ : Excuse me.
    Owner : Welcome
    SJ : I heard that you are looking for accompanying singers here?
    Owner : You are looking for a job! This is great, just what I am looking for. This way, this way. (takes here to the room, SJ beating tambourine and sings)

Owner : (counting money) There.

SJ : Thank you!

Street, SJ singing with rice sack on her head.

SJ : Hello
    IW : Give me that
    IW : Let me take that
    SJ : You are late tonight. I, stop working there. Did you know?
    IW : Is that so?
    SJ : Was that you mother?
    SJ : Why do you treat her that way. Although I don’t know what happened, but never treat mothers that way. If I had a mother that made food for me, I wouldn’t trade it for anything else. (IW walks faster) Where are you working, are all office ladies jobs the same?
    SJ : I just wanted to know what it is like working in an office, what do they do?
    IW : It’s all the same
    SJ : How much does an average office lady pay?
    IW : We are here.
    SJ : Thank you. Thank you. And errr… (IW goes into his apartment)

SJ’s apartment

MY : KIW helped you with all these? He moved in for so long and I hardly catch you, yet you see him every time you go out. Are you that fated? If it’s not with grocery, he was “piggying” you back, otherwise you meet his mother. I saw him first, yet you grabbed all the opportunities!
    SJ : Don’t you need to work today?
    MY : No, hmm I wanted to practice my lines.
    SJ : The burning body? Do you have a part?
    MY : Of course
    SJ : That’s great! We need to celebrate!
    MY : What is there to celebrate? Have you been to the karaoke? How are you adapting?
    SJ : It’s tough, it’s not for everyone.
    MY : That’s true. You need to feel and there’s a technique to it. This is the basic, this way
    SJ : Like this?
    MY : Try this. Can you do this
    SJ : Do you think I can afford to be picky?
    MY : So were you paid? (SJ smiles.
    SJ : (Knocks on IW ‘s door to ask him to join them at the karaoke) Are you home? (Knocks again) Are you home? (IW opens door)
    MY : Hello, long time no see
    IW : What’s up?
    SJ : Wanna join us for a drink?

Karaoke

MY : Oppa, every time I see you, I don’t have money or drinks or food, I didn’t pay my rent, and my mobile has been cut. Your situation’s much better than us, why should you look troubled?
    IW : Crazy woman.
    MY : Look at me, am I ugly? (turns IW head to face her) Don’t be personal, be objective and tell me. I’m really not that bad looking, Just a minor disaster with my hair, right?
    IW : You are cute.
    MY : Really?
    IW : Of course (MY leans on IW) You guys are so lovable.

JM’s car pull up to SJ’s place

Assistant : Manager, manager (wakes JM up) wake up, we are here. Looks like you drank too much. Should I just send you home?
    JM : Where are we?
    Assistant : LSJ’s place
    JM : Who?
    Assistant : Ms LSJ
    JM : Why are we here?
    Assistant I was sending you home, on the way you wanted me to detour here
    JM : I did?
    JM : Let’s leave, let’s go
    Assistant : I know
    JM : (JM sees IW returning with SJ and MY) Turn back

Outside SJ’s apartment

SJ : Troubled you a few times today, but we had fun today,
    IW : Better turn in early. Actually (looks at SJ), I have some more drinks at home, wanna go for a second round?

IW’s apartment

IW : I have nothing to go with the drinks, what should we do?
    SJ : We don’t need to eat, it’s alright (drinks) At first, I thought that you were difficult to get along. But your apartment is really kept neatly.
    IW : I’m actually psychotic (SJ laughs)
    SJ : I need to return you your clothes still. I’ve been busy lately, so I forgot. I’ve pass it back to you another time later
    IW : Forget about it
    SJ : You know, (IW looks up) you’ve said a lot today. And you sang as well, I thought you would never sing
    IW : Are you hungry? (stands up) Fried rice? Noodles? (Knocking)
    SJ : Who? (open door) Who’s that? (sees JM, IW comes out sees JM)

*******************END*********************

Default WHIB Episode 6

Episode 6

Disclaimer : Translated from Chinese subs. Items in *** are dialogue which I felt didn't make sense. If any knows Hangul, pls PM me so that I may correct it. Thanks!

Outside IW & SJ’s apartment

JM : Are you guys cohabiting
    SJ : No, I live next door, this is IW’s place
    JM : Is that right, that means you guys are together
    SJ : No, No, it’s not like that, he is just a neighbour
    IW : Manager, what are you doing here at this hour
    JM : Why? Err, I need to speak to her. I haven’t seen you for a while
    SJ : What? Yes, how do you do?
    JM : If you received the money, shouldn’t you have called. Must I come over at this hour to remind you
    SJ : I wanted to call, but I was a little tied up recently
    JM : So you’ve been busy. Have you found a job? (SJ drops her head) Looks like not. If you carry on like this, how are you even going to repay the interest, how am I going to get my money back
    SJ : I won’t go back on my promise, I detest people who don’t return money they borrow, I will repay you.
    IW : Are you coming in
    JM : Don’t bother, you two seem to be having a good time without me. (To SJ) Report to work tomorrow. I’m going to start charging you interest. You guys continue. (Leaving) This place is not too bad, can’t believe you can still find something like this in Seoul.
    IW : It’s late, let’s do this next time
    SJ : Alright

IW’s apartment

IW looking at photo with YJ’s words in the background : This sounds more like you. To let you come and go whenever I decide, wasn’t it always like that. Do you have anything to respond to that? Do you want to get married? You know that is not possible. (See YJ’s face) . Quit your job, how about coming out and start a business. I am serious. I can’t bear the thought of you under JM. (Tears up photo)

SJ’s apartment

SJ : How did he find me?

Car

JM : Why did I do that? I must be crazy, I must be going crazy.

SJ : Good morning
    IW : You are early
    SJ : Yes
    IW : Are you reporting to work today
    SJ : What? No.
    IW : Aren’t you going to report to work
    SJ : There’s nothing between us, but I am indebted to him
    IW : I can see he is serious, it’s not good if you don’t show up

Life lobby

SJ : (To IW) Hi. Like you said, it’s not too good if I don’t show up, so I’m here
    JM : You’re here
    SJ : How do you do

Office

Assistant : Sorry to keep you waiting
    SJ : It’s alright
    Assistant : Can I have your CV
    SJ : Here. May I ask, am I employed now.
    SJ : Which department?
    Assistant : General Admin
    SJ : General Admin, what’s my job?
    Assistant : You are not a permanent staff, just a temporary staff status
    SJ : It always starts that way, before I get confirmed

Introduction

Assistant : This is LSJ, she definitely has some skills. She knows many foreign lang. For e.g. English, Japanese and she know how to drive. She is recruited on special exception terms, and there are reasons for her employment. Please take care of her and assist her to excel, I entrust her to you guys.
    SJ : How do you do. My name is LSJ, thank you.

Classroom

Reception : According to the company’s policy, you are to memorise the policy manual, office location, staff names and their extensions. (drop file) Read these for today.
    SJ : Must I memorise phone numbers as well, if they stick the extensions on their table, they can refer to it themselves.
    Reception : Just do what you told
    SJ : (grumble) How am I suppose to remember all these (finds JM’s bio) You brat, but anyways, thank you

JM’s bro office

Assistant : I have arranged everything. Manager Jung does not seem to have other special requests.
    JM bro : No way, it can’t be that simple. He lent her money, and how he is giving her a job, looks like he wants to have her close to him
    Assistant : The girl look normal enough. Maybe he just pities her. He has always been kind.
    JM bro : So how long will be this time
    Assistant : I estimate not more than 3 months. I think by then, she may leave on her own.
    JM bro : Anything else happening over the JM’s side
    Assistant : Marketing has already arranged everything, everything is working according to plan
    JM bro : Really, that’s good. Keep me informed.
    JM bro : Oh yes, what is KIW and that girl’s connected
    JM : Brother
    JM bro : What, what, what’s up?
    JM : (sees Assistant) What are you doing here?
    Assistant : I had something to see to
    JM bro : Leave us now (Sit with JM) Something troubling you? (JM sighs) What’s wrong
    JM : Can you help me with something
    JM bro : What
    JM : I have decided not to marry YJ
    JM :Can u talk to dad about this again bro
    JM bro : What should I say
    JM : Can’t u put in some good words for me, I can’t talk to him, he keep throwing things at me even before I start
    JM bro : What’s the reason
    JM : I told you before
    JM bro : That you are still young, anything else, (JM mumbles) that’s all
    JM : Nothing else.
    JM bro It’s not very convincing. OK, I will try
    JM : Bro, thanks so much I will get you some hot chicks
    JM bro : OK, leave now
    JM : Thanks again (leaves)
    JM bro : Go now. Brat what is there to thank

JM Office

JM : (mobile) It’s over… the old lady, She’s nothing to my bro. CYS, who’s that? Arrr. No, anything around that standard for my bro. HHS, what. (Dad comes in and hit JM)
    JM bro : Cool it, cool it father
    JM dad : Get up, Get up right now! (JM stands up) Disgrace, you are a disgrace to me. You are to stay at home until the wedding day, you hear me!
    JM : I am not getting married
    JM dad : What!
    JM : I want to but I just can’t do it
    JM dad : Are you looking for other excuses
    JM : I’m sorry that you are upset, but I can’t help it. I will find another woman, I’m sorry
    JM dad : You brat! (JM leaves)

Pool room

SJ bro : Hey, your call

Subway

CSB is trying to sell his far off business idea to other homeless people. SJ’s bro joins the conversation and is convinced by CSB’s business idea. SJ bro does not recognize that CSB is CSB.

Conference room

JM : What time is it? It’s so late. (bumps into SJ) What’s with you
    SJ : I’m sorry, but I am new here
    JM : What are you doing here?
    SJ : I was memorizing something but I fell asleep.
    JM : How can you fall asleep on your first day of work
    SJ : I’m sorry
    JM :You are unbelievable. R u satisfied with what’s arranged
    SJ : Yes, You lent me $ and you gave me this jog, thanks so much. I’ll buy u a treat one day. (JM looks at SJ) Or I may treat you twice

Car park

JM : Let’s go
    SJ : But, not today, how about another time
    JM : Why, no money
    JM : Oh I see, you were just fooling me
    JM : Then let’s go (opens car door)

Restaurant

JM : Milanese pork chop, red wine beef stew, and mushroom soup, is that enough.
    JM : Oh yes and a bottle of champagne as well, (SJ counting her money) what are you having, what, what do you like to have
    SJ : Let me see,(check menu) I will have the clam chowder
    JM : Have u had that before
    SJ : Yes, I will have that
    JM : Have something u like, is it enough
    SJ : I am a small eater
    JM : Is that so? Ok, clam chowder then. Since it is your first day at work, I will buy this dinner
    SJ : Miss, can I have the menu again
    JM : You said that guy who took your money the last time
    SJ : CSB?
    JM : Have you found him yet?
    SJ : I have got someone to look for him
    JM : Really
    SJ : But it looks like he can’t be found, once I stablise things at work, I will try again on my own
    JM : I can help you find him
    SJ : How?
    JM : You need contacts for this kind of thing. You can’t do it if you have no contacts. You don’t believe me? What if I find him?
    SJ : If you find him, I will thank you
    JM : How did KIW became your neighbour
    SJ : You know, it’s really weird. In Bali he was my neighbour. And that hotel is quite hard to find
    JM : Really
    SJ : And on the flight back, he sat next to me on the plane
    JM : Both of you are fated to meet
    JM : And now he is your next door neighbour
    SJ : No, that is not my place, but he is my friend’s neighbour
    JM : Wow, such unbelievable fate
    SJ : Yes, it feel like’s divine intervention
    JM : (Wipes and drink) I’m full, let’s go (get into car) I’m going

Club

Waiter : Are u Mr KIW,
    Waite : This way please?
    JM bro : Over here, take a seat come (pour drink) let’s drink. So does it feel to return to the HO. Do you think there are better opportunities?
    JM bro : No company will hire incapable employees. They can’t be stupid. They can’t be running the company there if they are not capable. They must have a mentor that can assist them beyond their personal capabilities. A person’s life can only be changed if they have the right assistance. ***And it is the responsibility of the one in charge to see the talents.*** What do you think?
    JM bro : That is the 1st reason why I called u back. (Cheer) Do u like comics
    JM bro : Have u read ***(name of a comic)***[/COLOR]IW : Yes
    JM bro : The lead in the comic is a very smart person. In his work he met his mentor and he wins every battle. Wins every battle, I like that term. But is that possible in real life. I am really doubtful. What do you think? He may look mild and meek on the surface, but should he meet any unfavourable obstacles, regardless whether it is his superior or his peer he will step over them. (Claps) That is the reason why I admire this character, Win every batter. JM is childish, just give in to him. He does not have much good times left. YJ was your college classmate? (Drink)
    JM bro : Don’t worry. Do you object to their marriage too? I feel sorry for YJ. Many young people want to marry rich, are you like too? I don’t think so. I’m sure you can see her with an open mind without feeling too awkward.
    IW : What is your point?
    JM bro : I’m like you, I am ambitious, and I am not interested in what’s left behind and rejected, it doesn’t matter even if it is my own bro. Life is like a gamble, it just depends which side you stake, and your life with change accordingly.
    IW : I am not that ambitious, is that alright as well
    JM bro : Ha ah, our discussion is over, (pick up phone) call the girls in, (cheers) to our future. (To girls) Come here

SJ : How do you do. Don’t remember me? We met in Bali
    YJ : Oh yes, how do u do
    SJ : R u looking for KIW
    YJ :Yes, what about u
    SJ : I am his neighbour
    YJ : Neighbour?
    YJ : Yes (remember seeing IW with SJ)
    SJ : Do you want to come in for a drink and wait for him?

SJ’s apartment

SJ : Excuse me, please sit over there. Let me get this (Take coat) Coffee or green tea
    YJ : Anything’s fine
    MY : Make yourself comfortable
    YJ : I’m comfortable like this
    MY : What is your relationship with KIW
    SJ : Do you take your coffee with cream and sugar
    SJ : Then I will make some coffee
    YJ : OK
    MY : Are you guys friends? Or lovers? (YJ smiles and not answer) Looks like it’s getting late should you call him
    YJ : Is he always this late
    MY : Didn’t you called beforehand
    IW : When did he know you
    SJ : [color=purple]***Nothing***
    YJ : What are you doing now? Are u working?
    MY : She’s employed at the Pax Group now, you know the Pax Group, our SJ and the second son of the Pax Group are really close. They keep in touch and catch up regularly.
    SJ : MY
    MY : Their relationship is not purely platonic, something like they visit each other regularly. Didn’t he drop by last night.
    SL : It’s not that way
    YJ : LSJ , you are really quite scary (leaves but see IW’s coat) It fits! (Mirror) You like it? Happy birthday!
    IW Thank you
    YJ : (in her car) Where the hell are you? Pick up the phone!

Hotel, phone rings

IW : Hello

Lobby

Bro : Did u sleep well
    Bro : Let’s go (car) to the mall (Mall) If you are going to work for me, u can’t dress like this. Dump that coat. We are a big company, if you dress well, it will look good on me too. If there’s anything you need, just let me know, I will let the supervisor here know

SJ apartment

MY : LSJ, don’t u need to work
    SJ : Hmmm. What time is it?
    MY : It’s 9
    SJ : 9!
    MY : You are used to late nights, yet now you have to get up early for work

Office

Reception : LSJ what’s with you. What time is it?
    SJ : Sorry
    Reception : You fell asleep on your first day, who do u think you are
    Reception : (see JM) Good morning Why are you standing there, go for your class
    SJ : Thank you (get into lift)
    JM : You just arrived?
    JM : Why?
    SJ : I overslept
    JM : I thought u slept the whole day yesterday. You can really sleep. How are you going to adapt to office hours like this
    SJ : What about you

Corridor

JM : Do u have a brain
    Assistant : I’m sorry
    JM : What were u thinking to get into such a mess
    Assistant : They had production skills and they had logistics capabilities as well, their products are not too bad either, that’s why I thought to let them try. If it does not work out I will take care if it quietly
    JM : Are you joking?
    Assistant : I’m sorry.

Conf room

JM Where is KIW?
    IW : (walks in) I’m sorry I’m late
    JM : You know you are late. What’s this, let’s start

Café

JM mum : I am not that old fashioned, I will not bother about affairs that happened before marriage And I thought your reason for rejecting the marriage was because of JM. You know society today, we woman are still different from men. JM is still young and he won’t bother either. But you are different, if this gets out as the reason you are over. How will your parents face the world. You went to Indonesia because of this man, right? Furthermore he works for JM, right? Did JM know? So, so he knows (almost got up) and took the blame on himself. He is too kind. Have you met anyone as kind as JM. I will definitely pursue this
    YJ : What are u going to do?
    JM mum : This man must pay
    YJ : Mother
    JM mum : I am not your mother yet
    YJ : Please don’t drag him into this,
    JM mum : It’s not up to u, you hurt JM so badly, I won’t let this rest, no matter what, I will make this man disappear, just to let u know
    YJ : Mother

Toilet

SJ : How do you do? Hello, Welcome, Welcome. Who are your looking for. How do you do? Hello

Corridor

SJ : Thank you. How do you do
    IW : How are you adapting?
    SJ : OK. We work in the same building, yet it’s hard to catch you. Last night that girl came over. Did u see her? You know that girl with you in Bali.
    IW : Let me help u
    SJ : You shouldn’t
    IW : Where do want to put this
    SJ : It’s OK. I don’t have anything else, I just need to take this over
    IW : Let’s knock off together
    SJ : What? OK
    IW : I’ll see you

JM office

JM : Who is it
    Assistant : The chairman asked for you
    JM : Why
    Assistant : Your mother’s here

Chairman office

JM mum: Come over here. Sit down
    JM : What’s the matter
    JM dad : Sit down!
    JM mum : Honey, don’t shout, u will startle him. Sit. YJ agree to compromise, so just watch you behavior from now on. YJ, say sorry to the chairman.
    YJ : I’m sorry it turned out this way
    JM mum : No matter what, never do that in front of the adults again. Watch your words
    YJ : yes, mother
    JM mum : Let JM knock off early today, and let the couple spend some time together. Come over for dinner next time. Go out on a date tonight, talk over things and resolve any misunderstanding. (To JM) Console her, eat something nice. Go now
    YJ : I will leave now
    JM mum : What are u doing, YJ’s waiting
    JM : I will leave then
    JM dad : What’s going on
    JM mum : Don’t worry

Lift

JM : What’s going on
    YJ : Let’s talk outside
    JM : I’m busy talk now
    YJ : I’ve come around
    JM : Come around
    YJ : You made sense the last time. We can lead separate lives, it should work.
    JM : You are mad
    YJ : It’s a fair deal. I have nothing to lose
    JM : Are u fooling with me around
    YJ : You wanted to get married right, I am just satisfying your need
    Jaemin: What’s with you? KIW says he will remain as your secrete lover ?
    Youngjoo: It's none of your business!
    Jaemin: You drives me crazy....
    (IW walks into lift)
    JM : I’m sorry, but I have no feelings for you. This is too much!
    Last edited by il_mare; 10-17-04 at 03:27 AM.

Default WHIB Episode 7

Episode 7

JM walks out of lift

IW : Did u wait long
    IW : Let’s go

Outside Office

IW : Let’s have dinner first
    SJ : OK
    IW : Do you like noodles?

IW mum restaurant

IW mum : Welcome, what’s the matter
    IW : Come in
    SJ : How do u do
    IW : Oh that’s that girl that lives around your place
    SJ : Yes, I live next door
    IW mum : You guys came here together
    IW : We are here for dinner
    IW mum : Really, come, come in and sit down
    IW mum : No, it’s all right. What would you like
    IW : Noodles
    IW mum : Oh yes, it is late, let me make you something
    IW : You wait here (in kitchen) Can I help
    IW mum : Go back in, how can u leave her alone there. (checks out SJ) What’s with you, bring a girl back here. Was she the one that bail u out, the officer said she was pretty
    IW mum : What’s relationship
    IW : It’s nothing
    Then why did u take her home
    IW : That’s why I take her home
    IW mum : Go back, go back in
    SJ : It’s really delicious
    IW mum : Then eat more. (IW pushed mum) I’m just curious This is the first time he brought a girl back home.
    SJ : First time?
    IW mum : Yes, and this isn’t really a place that is convenient to take one to, it is a small restaurant as well and it can get busy, and I can’t really take care of guest.
    Customer : Can I have some more vegetables!
    IW mum : Yes coming

Street

SJ : Your mum is really pretty, u look like her, that’s why you look so good too. I miss my mum too, although I can remember how she look like
    IW : Don’t u have other relations
    I have a bro, but I hardly see him
    IW : Why not?
    SJ : I haven’t had such nice food for a long time, really
    SJ bro : SJ, Who is he
    SJ : Did u catch CSB? I thought I told you if you catch him don’t show me your face
    SJ, I’m your bro. I came to discuss something for u. I took his photos and got the kids to stick them all over the place
    SJ : So
    SJ bro : I had calls
    SJ : Then, you found him
    SJ bro : No, I haven’t seen him
    SJ : Why not
    SJ bro : After the calls he didn’t show up, so I say u need to give the kids some transport money, buy them a meal, you need to pay for information. Recently I found a good venture (to IW) You want to work together on this
    SJ : Stop this rubbish and find CSB for me
    IW : You mean, the Bali Tour agency guy
    SJ : How did u know?
    IW : He was at the office earlier
    SJ : The office?
    IW : To see JJM
    JM : Do you need my help
    SJ : When was that?
    IW : Not too long ago
    SJ : JJM you no-good…

JM apartment

JM is thinking

JM : Is he your wife
    IW : What do u want
    JM : What did u say
    IW : Don’t push it
    YJ : I really like that man
    IW : Please you guys just take care of your own affairs
    SJ : It’s really weird, like some divine intervention (JM throws glass)

(Door bell ringing)
    Friend : Oh it’s you
    SJ : Is Mr JJM here
    Friend : Come in, come in. Yah, she is here JM. Yah, someone is here for u, shall I let her in. JM sits up What should I do
    JM : What’s it again this time
    SJ : Can I we talk
    JM : Talk
    SJ : Not here
    JM : Then let’s go into the room
    SJ : No (JM drags her into his room)

JM’s room

JM : Talk
    SJ : Can u let go of me.
    JM : Talk now
    SJ : I heard u saw CSB
    SJ : Why didn’t u tell me?
    JM : Are u here to interrogate me about this? Really. You came are here alone at this time of the night, to a man’s apartment. I’ve seen many girls like you, so stop playing tricks in front of me.
    SJ : Am I that kind of person to you? Although that wasn’t much to you, but it meant the world to me, so stop belittling it
    JM : Are you being honest? After what’s been said how could you pretend to have any more pride. You have other motives that is why you used all these reasons to come see me.
    JM : All right, let’s pretend that I let you win
    SJ : How
    JM : Like this (Kiss SJ but she push him away) You don’t look too interested with that attitude (goes outside)
    Friend : So fast and it’s done, you’re finished? Are you leaving?

Outside SJ apartment

SJ : Where did you sleep, why are you back here at this time
    MY : (to IW) Good morning
    IW : Hi, (to IW) did u sleep well
    MY : Leaving for work?
    MY : You like you are in a good mood today, I ‘venever seen those clothes before
    IW : SJ, you bro is still here
    SJ : Why, is he still here?
    IW : MY, can you help me keep my socks
    MY : Looks like SJ’s unlucky bro has found his way into Mr KIW’s life as well, I’m so sorry that I have such friends.
    IW : Let’s go
    MY : It’s great that you guys can go to work together, go safely (SJ slips) That girl is right, she is scary

JM office

Assistant : You are in early today, you should have let me know
    JM : Do u remember CSB who came to see me?
    Assistant : CSB?
    JM : You know that smelly fellow
    JM : Bring him here for me
    Assistant : Yes, but where can I find him. I understand.

Jacuzzi

CSB : So your sister is doing well, she’s got someone important backing her
    SJ bro : Well my sis recently switched job, seems busy
    CSB : Where is her business
    SJ bro : She is really something, she know English…You know Pax Group
    CSN : Pax? There? Wah, such a small world, I know the senior mgmt, and had a meal as well
    SJ bro : Really
    CSB : They are interested in my tortoise venture as well, and wanted to discuss about investment opportunity it
    SJ bro : Wow Teacher, your contacts are really wide
    CSB : Yes, that’s the trouble, once you have that, they are always looking for ways to made money from you. It’s all about what they can get from you
    SJ bro : I’m not like that Teacher
    CSB : I know, I know, that’s why I like you
    SJ bro : Thank you Teacher. How about dinner at my sis’s tonight
    CSB : Your sis’s place
    SJ bro : Yes. SJ is interested in the venture as well, maybe if you talk to her she may invest
    CSB : Then I will need to speak with her
    SJ bro: Yes
    CSB : Only to your sis, is it ok?
    SJ bro : There is also his neighbour, the one who lent me those clothes, he looks well off too. And there’s also my sister’s pretty friend
    CSB : Really, a group of 3 sounds reasonable enough

Dressing room

SJ bro : Teacher
    CSB : I can only get my clothes after the containers get sorted out. So thanks for now
    SJ bro : It’s nothing. After you freshen up, you look really quite familiar
    CSB : There’s a sub-consciousness that will remind you of a place even if you’re seeing it for the first time. The jacket is a little tight at the chest, and the sleeves is too long.
    SJ bro : My friend has got a great bod. But really, I swear I’ve seen you somewhere before
    CBS : But it is the first time I’ve seen u. When I was young, I was famous and I appeared on the papers. But I had more hair then. But the pants, is not too bad..
    SJ bro : CSB
    CSB : Yes
    SJ bro : The CSB from the Bali travel agent.
    CSB : Do I know you. What are you doing?
    SJ bro : I am LSJ’s bro
    CSB : LSJ?
    SJ bro : Oh SJ, I’ve found CSB!( CSB runs away)

YJ’s room

YJ mum : Where are u going
    YJ : I felt like having lunch with JM
    YJ mum : Did you make a date?
    YJ : No. I’m leaving now.

Office corridor
    Assistant : You are here
    YJ : Is JM in?

JM office

Assistant : Manager, manager? (wakes JM)
    JM : Did I drool? Why didn’t u call, what’s up?
    YJ : I wanted to eat with you
    JM : What’s with you?
    YJ : Why, don’t you eat? What would u like?
    JM : It’s far from lunch time
    YJ : I will wait. I heard you placed a hostess to work here
    YJ : Which dept
    JM : General Admin
    YJ : What’s she doing?
    YJ : Nothing, just curious. It’s not too bad here, perhaps I should work here too, All of us under 1 roof, that’ll be interesting. (JM snorts). Let’s all eat lunch together then, I’m afraid that you may choke if you only eat with me.
    JM : (makes call) Book a restaurant for me, and get KIW and LSJ to join for the lunch

Training

LSJ is attending lessons and receives a call.

Restaurant

Waitress : Welcome. Did u make reservation
    Waitress : That way please
    SJ : May I know where is the ladies
    Waitress : This way, the guest is here (open door)
    YJ : Come in
    SJ : How do u do
    YJ : Sit down (IW arrives). Please come in. When we were in Bali, we had to trouble her, that’s why I asked her to join us. You know her too.
    (Silence while eating)
    YJ : Mum said she didn’t like the gifts we picked out the last time, shall we pick again. When are u free?
    JM : What, anytime
    YJ : How abut this weekend, don’t make other dates
    JM : OK
    YJ : (To SJ) What did you major?
    SJ : What
    YJ : I mean when you were in college
    SJ : Why did u ask such a question?
    YJ : Oh I’m sorry, looks like you didn’t attend college
    JM : Is that impt
    YJ : It’s not impt, but I am just curious and asking
    JM : When did you start this interest in Ms LSJ.
    YJ : I thought you said that she an interesting person. (To IW) She is your neighbour right?
    JM : How did u know?
    YJ : You didn’t know? (To SJ) What is your relationship with him, I saw you guys knock off together last nite.
    IW : What biz is that of yours our relationship?
    YJ : Yes it’s none of my business, but you two look compatible, Am I right JM?
    SJ : I also wish you both happiness. (JM glares at SJ)

Outside JM mum office

YJ : Thanks for the lift
    JM : Don’t ever come and see me if you have nothing to do next time
    YJ : Is this an order or an advice?
    JM : I hate complications, so don’t complicate things
    YJ : Who is complicating things here
    JM :You mean me
    YJ : You lent her money and visits her often, am I right
    JM : What are u saying?
    YJ : Am I fabricating something here?
    JM : But I don’t mean anything
    YJ : Anyway I am not feeling too good either To hear those words from a woman like that
    JM : When did u see her?
    YJ : A few days ago
    JM : ***She said that***
    YJ : ***Otherwise how would I know.***
    JM : ***Why did you claim to be my wife all of a sudden.***
    YJ : I learn that from you
    JM mum : Baby, you guys had lunch?
    YJ : Where were you?
    JM mum : I was at the UNICEF. (To JM) Baby, since you are here, come in for a drink
    JM : No, I need to go back I’m busy
    JM mum : But mum’s here now, you should have a drink with me.
    YJ : Let him be, he seems to be really busy. JM go now
    JM mum : All right, leave, I am so happy to see you two like this, baby, don’t be unhappy, come on let me give you a kiss
    JM : Don’t mum, come on. I’m leaving

Office lobby

SJ : (Bumps into IW) Ouch
    IW : It’s alright. Let’s have a cup of coffee.?

Office pantry

IW : (puts coffee down) Are you drunk
    SJ : It’s nothing. Even if all the food were poisoned, it wouldn’t matter. That’s why I am a little uneasy
    IW : Me too
    SJ : You liked that lady?
    IW : What do u think?
    SJ : I can see that she liked you a lot
    IW : Is that what u think
    IW : You went over to JJM’s place last night
    IW : CSB, did you find him
    IW : Are you still hoping that he will help u find CSB
    SJ : What?
    IW : Have you heard of this story? ***In the middle ages, the pirates are coming our way. Although they may be lost too *** I’m done. I’ll go in fist
    JM bro : Mr KIW. Have u eaten
    IW : Yes,
    JM bro : I heard with JM
    JM bro : Have you read the materials I gave you?
    JM bro : Come over to my office first before the meeting
    JM bro : You are one lady killer. Not bad not bad

Class

Girl 1 : What about KIW?
    Girl 2 : Did u see what he wore today. He looked so good
    Girl 1 : I saw it too, he look so good
    Girl 3 : Who’s he?
    Girl 2 : He was from the planning department. He was sent to Indonesia and just came back
    Girl 3 : Oh, he really looks so fine.
    Girl 2 : Yes, there is a secretary that’s losing sleep over him. He presents well, and he looks good, and he knows the computer. She is like drooling all over him.
    Girl 1 : Is she drooling over JJM?
    Girl 2 : JJM is too high up there, like a dream
    Girl 3 : Why are all the hotties in Marketing
    Girl 2 : Did you hear abt the rumor?
    All : What rumor?
    Girl 2 : That girl.
    All : Who?
    Girl 2 : From General Admin?
    Girl 1 : The new girl?
    Girl 2 : She is placed by JJM
    Girl 1 : Really
    Girl 2 : The funny thing is. She’s got something going with KIW as well.
    Girl 1 : Who said so?
    Girl 2 : The reception girl. I saw them when I came in this morning
    Girl 1 : She doesn’t look it
    Girl 2 : The more the are that type
    Girl 3 : What did she use to do? (SJ comes in)
    Girl 2 : She said she was a tour guide, but she is actually a nightclub hostess.

JM Office

JM : Oh it hurts, it’s not working. Looks like I didn’t eat well.
    Assistant : Do u need me to press it for u?
    JM : But it hurts
    Assistant : Should I rub it down for you
    JM : Have u found CSB
    Assistant: You just told me this morning
    JM : Have you started?
    Assistant : I’m working on it
    JM : Can’t you do a simple thing like this
    Assistant : The chairman wants u to attend the meeting
    JM : That old man, what difference does it make if I go or not
    Assistant : U still need to go
    JM : What did u just say?
    Assistant : I meant, that it is a senior meeting and you ought to be present
    JM : How long are u going to stand there?

Outside conference room

JM bro : Why are you standing there? (To IW) Go on in. (Introduce IW to all) This the KIW, the guy I spoke to you about from Marketing. (Chairman enters)
    JM dad : Is this the guy
    IW : My name is KIW
    JM dad : I understand he is not even a senior office yet.
    JM bro : Yes, but I wanted him to participate directly in our business meetings
    JM dad: I don’t know about Senior Manager Jang’s foresight, but you tell me
    IW : I will work hard
    JM dad : Let’s start
    JM bro : Let me begin…

SJ apartment

SJ : He was right in front of you, and you let him off! How do you explain yourself? I am asking you
    MY : Do u need me to pass you a knife
    SJ : You tell me! How can I trust you, answer me! Where is he, where did you see him?
    SJ bro : I saw him at the NanDaMon subway station. I went back to look, but he’s not there anymore.
    MY :I can tell, he is here for money again
    SJ : Aiyah
    MY : What about that suit?
    SJ bro : You are still thinking about that suit? I will buy you guys another suit!
    SJ and MY : You just go and die
    S bro : What you doing, I am still your brother! This is too much. I did all I could. I pasted ads and I waited for him at the subway for a long time. I had to eat elsewhere. Do you have any food now?
    MY : Why are both of you two siblings so different?
    SJ : (kicked bro out) You get out! Get out!
    SJ bro : SJ, SJ, I’m your bro, open the door, I will catch him no matter what. Open the door. But shouldn’t you give me some funds for this. SJ, come on, SJ.(See IW0 You just knock off?
    SJ bro : I thought I wouldn’t see you again. I’m sorry about last night, I will repay you next time.
    SJ : Are you gone?
    IW : I’m KIW
    SJ : You just came home?
    MY : Your keys. (IW takes keys) So hang on, SJ’s bro took one of your suits, you know

SJ apartment

MY : KIW is a nice guy, he wouldn’t mind
    SJ : Where are u going?
    MY : I’ve something to do.
    SJ : Aren’t you eating
    MY : I lost all my appetite after I saw your bro. You eat alone
    MY : What
    SJ : Have you heard the story about the pirates,
    MY : I’ve not heard of it, why
    SJ : Just asking, it’s nothing
    MY : I’m leaving now
    SJ : Pirates?

IW’s apartment

IW : Who is it?
    SJ : It’s SJ
    IW : Come in
    SJ : Have you eaten?
    IW : Not yet, why
    SJ : I’m sorry about my bro
    IW : It’s ok, don’t think about it
    SJ : I am making dinner, shall we eat together

SJ apartment

SJ : (tastes soup) It’s hot! (Food laid) I don’t have much, and I didn’t make many dishes, we have to make do.
    IW : I will eat well.
    SJ : Let’s eat. (both eat quietly) Is it too quiet? (Switch on TV)
    IW : I like quiet places
    SJ : Really (turns off TV) I’ve been thinking about the story you told me, what is it?

IW apartment

IW : Read this, and you will know after reading this
    SJ : Thank you, rest early
    IW : Thank you for the dinner you made
    SJ : I don’t know the story you told me, but I understand what you meant. Although I was angry when I went to look for him, but I did wanted to have him. That is the truth. And when he found me here, I thought he liked me. It isn’t like that now. Thank you for your concern.

wow thank you so so much il_mare for taking times to translate & post the translation now I can watch this drama again, it was my most favorite and Im SJS' fan ha ha luckily I never delete any of SJS series. Thank you again, more pleasse more please sorry for being so greedy

Default WHIB Episode 8

Episode 8

Disclaimer : Translated from Chinese subs, please PM me if you spot any inconsistency/errors form the Hangul dialogue so that I may edit. Thanks!

Outside SJ apartment

IW : You are home
    SJ : Where are you off to
    IW : I’m going to watch a movie
    SJ : Well, you go ahead then
    IW : Is MY home?
    SJ :Why?
    IW : If you guys have nothing special going on, let’ go together
    SJ : MY is not in.
    SJ : Actually I have nothing else going on
    IW : Then let’s go together
    SJ : Can u wait 5 min for me?
    IW : OK

Bridal shop

YJ : How is this? (JM looks at her then ignores YJ) Take this thing off, it looks awful.

Dinner

JM bro telling jokes at the dinner table
    JM : (feeding the dog) Eat up
    JM bro : What are you 2 up to? Doggie, over here, here. If you don’t listen to me, I will throw you out, Doggies, Doggie. You 2 are the same, you play.
    JM : (to dog) I haven’t seen you for a while.

Bus

SJ : Thank you for taking me to the movies today. Actually I wanted to buy u dinner, but I haven received my pay yet. When we get home, what would you like?
    IW : I’ll cook
    IW : What would you like?
    SJ : You make dinner?

Car

YJ : When you do anything, don’t you consider about others too? Are we invisible to you. Don’t you feel tired like that? Stop the car, I want to get down.

IW apartment

IW : What should we do, there’s not much to cook
    SJ : It’s OK, I will eat well. (eats) Hmm, it’s delicious
    IW : Shall we have a drink?
    SJ : You’ve got drinks? (drink) It would have been nice if MY had been here.
    IW : Hello, this is KIW
    JM : This is JJM
    IW : Yes, please speak
    JM : Where are you?
    I’m at home
    Not bad. I’m sorry, but can you get your neighbor LSJ to the phone?
    Hang on. Your call
    My call? Hello?
    Why are you 2 living together?
    What?
    JM : I’m joking. Why did you say that to others? What is there to say?
    SJ : What you talking about?
    JM : You don’t know what I’m saying.
    JM : I told you, I don’t care about you, so don’t come too close to me in front of other people.
    SJ : Why did he call me over something so silly, this guy is really strange.
    IW : (knocking) Who is it?
    MY : Hello, did you see our SJ?
    MY : What are you doing here?
    IW : Have you eaten
    MY : Not yet
    IW : Come in and join us
    MY : OK

SJ apartment

MY : Once I’m not home, you show your true colors. If it is not dinner for him, it is dinner at his place, now plus a movie. (grabs book) Why aren’t you reading this book borrowed this book, it’s getting soaked from your saliva. If you find a job, you should find your own place, or go stay with IW. As long as you are not here, I will still have a chance. So good-looking, and he cooks as well. What am I to do?

Mall

JM dad : Spend more time on our storefront, the store front represents our face
    JM bro : Yes, I will take note
    JM dad : How’s everything proceeding?
    JM bro : We are doing the ads now, and it will be screened on TV.
    JM dad : Who’s taking care of it? Planning or Marketing department?
    JM bro : The Marketing dept is responsible, and KIW Is looking after it, don’t worry. (JM walks in) I know, I will care of everything
    JM bro : Manager Jung, you are late
    JM : I’m sorry
    JM dad : Why are you so late?
    JM : I had something to attend to.
    JM bro : What things?
    JM : Anyhow, I was busy.
    JM dad : What?
    JM bro : How can you be so rude to the chairman? What do you mean you were busy. Be specific
    JM dad : Let’s go.

Main lobby

Reception and SJ : How do you do?

JM office

JM : What’s with me. Come in. (Assistant comes in) What.
    Assistant : I found CSB
    Assistant : Didn’t you ask me to find him?
    JM : Ok, now what has CSB got to do with me. Get out!

JM bro office

JM bro : For you, read this.
    JM bro : No matter what, I think it is better to use your instincts. I always believe there’s other ways of interpretation with reading the same information. If you use your instincts to interpret this, you will be able to read through what the data contains, and that is what differentiates a talent. Give it a try. (JM comes in) What do you want this time? You should mind your own business
    JM : Mr KIW, which dept do you belong to. Marketing or Planning?
    JM bro : We are not finished yet can u please leave us.
    JM : Mr KIW, go back to your seat.
    JM bro : Manager Jung.
    JM : If you ever want to call see a staff from Marketing, you will need my approval.
    JM bro : All right Mr Kang, next time seek Manager Jung’s approval before you come see me. (IW leaves) What’s with you? Why must you lose you temper in front of the staff. I call him here has nothing to do with Marketing.
    JM : Why KIW?
    JM bro : He is very smart
    JM : You have other smart people in your planning dept
    JM bro : They can’t do it. (JM sighs) Are you here because this? Do you have a problem with KIW? Why?
    JM : Bro, do u like YJ?
    JM : I’m been thinking, that’s the only reason
    JM bro : You…She she she is your fiancée. Forget it, I’m busy (walks to desk)
    JM : If you don’t like her, then forget it. I’m leaving

Counter

Girl : So many at one time?
    Girl : It’s strange.
    SJ : Why?
    Girl : Usually she only packs what is needed, why does she need so many at one time?
    SJ : Do I just need to sign here?
    Girl : Yes

Mezzanine floor

Assistant : What are you looking at?
    JM : Nothing. Where are you gong?
    Assistant : Lunch, have you eaten?
    JM : Not yet
    Assistant : We are leaving then
    JM : Let’s go together

Cafeteria

JM : How is the presentation coming along?
    Staff : Next week
    JM : The product has to appeal to the young this time. Who is responsible?
    Staff : I am
    JM : Are the results out yet? It’s been a while already.
    Staff : Once I get them, I will send the report to your office
    JM : Don’t you find that the collars are too low? Wouldn’t it be better if it were a little higher.
    Staff 2 : I will check again
    Assistant : It is such an honor that the Manager is having lunch with us in the cafeteria. The atmosphere feels so different, like there’s no barrier amongst the team.
    JM : (see SJ leaving) The advertisement design this time is too out dated, are you trying to accommodate to the taste of the chairman. You guys better think through it again.

Reception

Reception : Didn't I get you go to check on the uniforms, what took you so long?
    SJ : I was hungry so I ate first. You should go for lunch now.
    Reception : Then why are you back empty-handed. Do you have a brain?
    IW : You mean this
    SJ : Thank you
    Reception : You seem to know KIW very well
    SJ : Yes, quite well.
    Reception : Why
    SJ : He lives next door to me
    Reception : Next door to you?
    SJ : Where do u want this?
    Reception : I don’t need this now, send it back to the warehouse.
    SJ : I thought you ask me to bring it over here
    Reception : I need to check and make sure. Oh yes, before you leave today, re-organise the logs of all the visitors again.

Working late

SJ : We’ll see, who is smarter!

JM office

JM : Come in.
    Assistant : I brought all that you asked for. Is there anything else?
    JM : I will let you know if there’s anything else.
    Assistant : But it has passed office hours.
    JM : Go home then. If I need anything I will call you.

Lift lobby

JM : Lift spoilt? 20 floors. (hears a woman’s cries, runs down stairs)
    Security : You are still here?
    JM : The lift is not working.
    Security : Yes, it has always been like that
    JM : When did this start?
    Security : Seemed like from the very beginning
    JM : Really?
    Security : You can’t leave now
    Security : The chairman has instructions that once the door is close, we can’t open it
    JM : What am I to do?
    Security : You have to wait till tomorrow morning
    JM : Don’t u have the keys
    Security : But we need fingerprints
    JM : Fingerprints?

IW apartment

MY : Are you asleep?
    IW : No, come in
    MY : Not here
    IW : Why
    MY : No, I didn’t see SJ, so I thought she is chatting with you here Excuse me. This girl, where is she at this hour?

JM office

JM : Come in, I said come in. What happened that made you feel so mistreated? Did you fall sleep again?
    SJ : I didn’t sleep today. I was supposed to finish my work before I leave so..
    JM : OK, don’t explain
    SJ : I am not explaining
    JM : Stop it, go there and sit down (SJ sits) Don’t you have the office keys?
    SJ : I locked myself out
    JM : The coat I gave you, why don’t you wear it?
    SJ : I gave it to my friend
    SJ : I can’t even pay my rent, so I felt bad and let her have it. (JM flips pages) The transport money I borrowed the last time, I will return it to you together with the interest. (JM continues to flip) By the way, when did I try to come close to you?
    SJ : Didn’t you say I was coming close to you?
    JM : I don’t wanna talk about it. (Walks out to make coffee. Returns to see a sleeping SJ) Don’t you feel anything being with the man you has kissed? (Throws SJ his coat) Cover up. (Next morning) Did you sleep well?
    SJ : You, didn’t sleep?
    JM : Looks like you can sleep well anywhere.
    SJ : Well, maybe I was too tired last night. (returns coat) I’m leaving now
    JM : All right, leave. (Turns) Ms LSJ
    SJ : Yes?
    JM : Are we fated as well?
    JM : You said if it’s repeated coincidence, it’s fate. Go out now. (leaving office sees IW) You are so early today.

Golf practice room

YJ mum : Thank you
    Coach : Please drink up. What’s troubling you?
    YJ mum : Nothing
    Coach : I noticed that you have a slight tremble in your swing.
    YJ mum : You noticed that too
    Coach : Of course, and u look so tired
    YJ mum : I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately
    Coach : Is it because of YJ?
    YJ mum : Although her wedding has been troubling me, but that is still a small matter
    Coach : What did the chairman say?
    YJ mum : It’s nothing there as well
    Coach : So why…
    YJ mum : I just want to die quietly
    Coach : Why don’t you play more golf?
    YJ : Can golf fix my problems?
    Coach : Of course, just hit all your problems away with one good swing
    YJ mum : I can’t
    Coach : Madam, maybe we should find a place for some air
    YJ’s mum : Where ?
    JM mum : How’s practice going?
    YJ mum : Oh dear, I spilled all over you. I’m sorry.
    Coach : It’s ok, it’s ok. (To JM mum) Madam sit here
    JM mum : Our coach is looking younger by the day, why is that so?
    Coach : Madam if you exercise more with me, you will look younger too. I will go and change out of this (leaves)
    JM mum : I heard that their wedding photos were well taken
    YJ mum : It’s because of the beautiful bride
    JM mum : As long as YJ makes up her mind, there’s nothing to worry about
    YJ mum : Yes, although YJ may look straight forward, she is complex inside
    JM mum : Complex, yes, very complex indeed. How should I say this?
    YJ mum : What?
    JM mum : I mean YJ is very much like you. (Sits up) Since I will get younger if I exercise, I should try.

Outside IW’s apartment

YJ : You are only home now?
    IW : What are you doing here?
    YJ : What else, waiting for you.
    IW : I didn’t see your car.
    YJ : Driving to a place like this, it is too obvious
    IW : When did you arrive?
    YJ : You want to stand here all night. (IW looks at SJ’s apartment) There’s no one home at her place
    IW : Let’s go.
    YJ : Why can’t we go to your place?
    IW : I don’t want someone else’s fiancée to enter my apartment
    YJ : Why did you let me in when I was in Jakarta?
    IW : Why are you always doing this to me?
    YJ : You said that if I wanted, you could be my lover. Let’s do it then.
    IW : You want me to be your lover? All right, come in then.

IW apartment

IW : What you waiting for, take off your clothes. Isn’t this what you want? You want me undress you? (YJ slaps IW)
    YJ : You are an heart.
    IW : Leave now, I don’t ever want to see you again.(leaves)
    YJ calls IW, but could not get through the mobile as the phone is switched off.

Street

IW mum : Madam, excuse me, madam
    MY : Me?
    IW mum : Yes
    MY : I am not a Madam.
    IW mum : Oh right? May I ask
    MY : Go ahead
    IW mum : Do you know where KIW lives? You know from the Pax Group.
    MY : KIW?

SJ apartment

MY : Where is KIW? His apartment lights are on but no one’s home. Please come in mother.
    SJ : How do you do?
    IW mum : Isn’t this the girl that ate over at my place?
    MY : Ate at your place?
    SJ : I saw him go out.
    MY : Please come in and sit down
    IW mum : It’s ok, I can wait at his place instead
    SJ : Please do come in.
    IW mum : But my shop is still opened. SO I need to…
    MY : Come in.
    (IW mum see MY’s porn scripts and thought that they were SJ’s)
    MY : Why don’t you have a drink while you wait for him, mummy.
    IW mum : It’s not necessary. But Madam…Miss, I am not your mother
    MY : Aren’t you our IW’s mummy? You skin look so good who would have believe that you are his mother. How old were you when you had IW, otherwise it is not possible..ha ha
    IW mum : Yes, I had him when I was 18.
    MY : What
    IW mum : How old ?
    MY : 25
    IW mum : I meant her (about SJ)
    MY : She’s also 25
    IW mum : What about parents?
    MY : Farmers in the country
    IW mum : I meant her
    MY : What?
    SJ : They died a long time ago.
    IW mum : Must have suffered a lot. Are you guys get acquainted because you are neighbors?
    IW mum : I see, I think I better get going
    MY : But the tea is ready.
    IW mum : You drink for me. I brought this for IW. Please pass this to him when he returns.
    MY : Go safely then, Mummy.
    SJ : Go safely.
    MY : Why do other people’s parents all look so young?
    SJ : KIW is good looking to begin with.
    MY : That’s true, this is delicious. It’s too much food for him, let’s keep some for ourselves. Where were you last night? You didn’t even call.
    SJ : I got caught up with something in the office, and I couldn’t call
    MY : This is ridiculous, I have never heard of a reason like that. Who were you with?
    SJ : Who could I be with?
    MY : I saw IW, so it’s not him
    SJ : KIW knows?
    MY : Of course, a single girl staying out like that, your image is over.

JM apartment

JM : Leave it here
    JM : That’s all?
    Assistant : Yes, that’s all
    JM : Thanks for trouble
    Assistant : Please sign here.
    JM : Anything happen today
    Assistant : The chairman was looking for you the whole day.
    Assistant : I told him you worked through the night, and you were resting at home.
    JM : What was his response after he heard that?
    Assistant : Well, nothing significant really
    JM : What do you mean?
    Assistant : Something like a day’s work should be best completed in the day. I’ll leave now.
    JM : Hang on
    JM : Bring me CSB.
    Assistant : Now?
    JM : Yes.
    Assistant : I understand.

Outside IW apartment

SJ : Are you home? (Knocks) Anyone? (Goes in and packs food into the fridge. IW comes in) Your mother came over, and brought you some food. You better rest.
    IW : SJ.
    IW : Do you know I like you?

Car

CSB : Where are we going? Can you tell me?

IW apartment

IW : Do you know I like you? So it would be best that I don’t get hurt.(touch SJ’s face and then kiss her)

Car

JM : You wait here.

*************************END********************** ********

wow thank you

Default WHIB Episode 9

Episode 9

Disclaimer : Translation from Chinese subs, pls PM me if you spot any inconsistencies vs the Hangul dialogue.

Car

JM : You wait here
    (telling the 2 men in the car to wait)

Outside SJ apartment

JM : (Knocking) LSJ, LSJ (knocking at SJ's apartment door)
    (at IW's apartment, IW and SJ both heard JM calling outside SJ's apartment)
    IW : What should we do? Just stay here then. You want a drink?
    JM : LSJ, LSJ! (still knocking hard on the door)
    MY : Who is it, in the middle of the night!! (sees JM) Omo, how do you? Is there anything I can do for you?
    JM : Is LSJ inside?
    MY : SJ she is sleeping, you wait here. (goes in) She was sleeping, but she’s not there now?
    JM : Really.
    MY : Why are you looking for her at such a late hour? Did something happen at the office?
    JM : No, nothing.
    MY : It’s ok if you want to wait inside, she should be back soon, she would not have gone far.
    JM : It’s no need, I’ll talk to her in the office.
    MY : You can come in. Well then, leave safely. (JM leaves) Where did that girl go?

Car

Assistant seeing JM came back, asked JM ...
    Assistant : What should we do now? Shall we head back home from here.
    JM : You leave first.

IW apartment

IW : Are u leaving?
    SJ : Of course I have to leave
    IW : Have a good night
    IW : About what?
    SJ : You rest well too.

Outside SJ apartment

IW : (pass SJ her necklace) Here. Sleep well
    SJ : Let’s talk tomorrow. (JM sees them, and I think this is the first time he cries for JM)

SJ apartment

MY : Where you go? JJM came by.
    SJ : Really
    MY : Although I can’t figure it out, but I think he likes you
    MY : About what?
    SJ : Nothing, it’s nothing, go to sleep.

SJ apartment

SJ : (to a sleeping MY) I’m leaving (sees IW outside)
    IW : Did you sleep well?
    SJ : Yes.
    IW : I’m sorry about last night. I think I drank too much
    IW : Let’s go.

Outside office

JM : This is quite a morning

Lift

JM : (To SJ) Where were you last night?
    JM : Didn’t you hear me?
    SJ : Yes, I was at a friend’s. Was there anything?
    JM : I brought over CSB.
    SJ : What!

JM office

JM : (phone) Yes. Hmmm. Come in. (IW comes in) What? CSB? Come to my place after work. (put down phone) KIW, you are really capable. Woman, work. Not bad, work hard and you will succeed.
    IW : Thank you.

YJ room

YJ :I have something else. No. The time is almost right. Yes, mother. I’ll go directly. Let’s talk when we meet.
    YJ mum : JM’s mother?
    YJ : Who else would I be calling mother?
    YJ mum : Weren’t you dead against the marriage? Why the sudden change?
    YJ : When did I?
    YJ mum : Does she have something against you?
    YJ : Don’t you know me, would I get married for that reason?
    YJ mum : That’s true. Then why are you getting married.
    YJ : I said so, I wanted JJM to get used to it
    YJ mum : Have you taken care of KIW?
    YJ :Yes.
    YJ mum : Well, we really have no choice in this marriage., we need to give into them. We have a party tonight and it’s going to be quite busy, come back earlier if you can.
    YJ : I know
    YJ mum : What should you wear?

JM bro office

JM bro : Yes (YJ comes in) Oh, anything the matter?
    YJ : How do you do?
    JM bro : Sit down. Bring us some tea. Why, can’t find JM?
    YJ : No I came to see you.
    JM bro : See me? YJ needs my help? What can I do for you? Did JM misbehave again? Let me teach him a lesson for you.
    YJ : It’s not about JM, I have something to entrust you.
    JM bro : What is it?
    YJ : There is a KIW at Marketing.
    KIW? Yes yes, from Indonesia
    JM bro : What about him?
    YJ : Can you transfer him to another department?
    JM bro : Why, you know him? (tea is served)
    YJ : He was my senior in school. But I think there’s was some misunderstanding by JM.
    JM bro : Really
    YJ : He is just a friend. The last time when we went to Bali, bumped into each other again.
    JM bro : I see
    YJ : I don’t want to bother about something so trivial before the wedding. (JM bro laughs) Can u help me?
    JM bro : You guys are really just friends?
    JM bro : If that is so, then there’s no need to do anything
    YJ : But help me anyway
    JM bro : This is the first time you are asking for my help, and I don’t want to reject you. What should I do? He is managed directed from the chairman’s office, the chairman needs to approve this. What should we do? Let me talk to the chairman.
    YJ : Forget it then. I’m leaving.
    JM bro : Don’t leave yet, let’s have lunch. Hang on, let me call JM. (call) Is Manager Jung there? Really? It’s ok then. That guy’s gone out, let us eat then, let me buy you a nice meal.
    YJ : Perhaps next time then. I’ll leave first.
    JM bro : What’s wrong? (YJ leaves)

Cafeteria

The girls are gossiping about the episode in the lift in the morning. And says that SJ is a complicated woman.

YJ came into the cafeteria and saw SJ eating alone. She walked up to her.

Seeing YJ in front of her, SJ greeted YJ...
    YJ : Can I sit here?
    SJ : Yes. Have you eaten?
    YJ : I don’t feel like eating. You go ahead.
    SJ : Do you have something to say?
    YJ : Do you know who I am?
    SJ : Yes. But I don’t know you very well?
    YJ : You must be curious about my relationship with KIW.
    SJ : Yes, I don’t understand that very well wither.
    YJ : You know whom I am engaged to?
    SJ : So?
    YJ : So don’t you mess around. You can’t match up, so just stay as far away as possible.

Changing Room

SJ : (to herself) You want me to stay away
    Reception : LSJ...
    SJ : Yes!
    Reception : Do you have a part time job outside?
    Reception : Where were you in the middle of the night?
    SJ : Why? You have a part time referral for me?
    Reception : How would I have any referrals for you?
    SJ : Perhaps I should refer some for you (Slams locker door)
    Reception : Have you finished memorising everything I asked you to memorise?
    Reception : Really
    SJ : What’s there to remember?
    Reception : Really? Planning dept
    SJ : 3256
    Reception : HR
    SJ : 5279
    Reception : Tailor
    SJ : 7263
    Reception : The shop
    SJ : 8029. If you are not sure, go check it yourself
    Reception : Was it 8029, if it’s wrong, you are dead.

JM apartment

JM mum : Ajumah.
    Maid : Yes Madam
    JM mum : The food in the fridge looks bad, throw them out. (To YJ) Come in, I want to talk to you. (goes to room) YJ, this room is too small. I wanted to get you both a bigger place. Listen to me. Such a small place, where are you going to put everything. Move first, then buy the rest of the stuff later.
    YJ : No need, it’s too troublesome
    JM mum : I know, but I still think a bigger place is better. (YJ goes out) All right, if you prefer that, I can’t help it then. Ajumah, Ajumah!
    Maid: Yes, Madam
    JM mum : Tidy up here.
    Maid : Yes
    JM mum : Stop flipping ,there’s so much dust. How’s the kitchen?
    Maid : It’s cleaned
    JM mum : What about the toilet?
    Maid : Done.
    JM mum : Then you can leave. (goes to living room) YJ, why don’t you wait till JM returns.
    YJ : But we don’t know when he is coming back.
    JM : There he is. You guys are fated to meet. My son is home. Tired? Sit, sit, my lovely son
    JM : Mum
    JM mum : Why?
    JM : Why are you here?
    JM mum : I just came over to look around. YJ too, see what you need. This is great. Let’s have dinner together. Ajuman, make some delicious dinner!
    Maid : Yes Madam
    JM mum : YJ, you join us
    JM : Why don’t you leave first
    JM mum : Why
    JM : I have an appointment.
    JM mum : Just cancel it, YJ is here too. All I want to do is that I just want to have dinner with my son
    JM : I just came back to change.
    JM mum : What appointment is it?
    JM : You don’t need to know.

JM room

JM : (phone)It’s me, go check whether LSJ has left, I’m leaving now. (hears doorbell)

JM living room

JM mum : (to SJ) Who are you?
    SJ : I am JM’s staff
    JM mum : So
    JM : I have something to discuss with her. LSJ, you come in and sit down. What are you doing? Just sit down.
    SJ : No need, I’m leaving
    YJ : Why, you are here already. I’m leaving. Mum, I’ll go now
    JM mum : YJ, YJ.
    SJ : I’m leaving too.
    JM mum : Aren’t you the reception girl? The policy states clearly.
    JM : It’s not like this mum (slaps SJ)
    JM mum : Do you know what is this place? How dare you show up here? You trash! Wretched girl!
    JM : Mum!
    JM mum : Why are you here, you cheap trash, how dare you!
    JM : Mum, what are you doing, you don’t know what’s going on
    JM mum : Son, how could you do this to mum. Forget it! Let’s leave, let’s go.

Lift

JM : I’m sorry. (To SJ)

Outside car

JM : Get in the car
    JM : If you leave like this, I will feel bad.
    SJ : You need me to console you as well
    JM : That’s not what I meant. I’ll send you home, get in. Don’t you want to see CSB?
    SJ : You deal with it then!

Meeting Room

KIW is having a meeting. His mobile phone rang ...

SJ : It’s LSJ
    IW : Yes, hang on. (goes out of the meeting room) Talk now
    SJ : Where are you?
    IW : I’m in a meeting
    SJ : I see. Sorry.
    IW : Something happened?
    SJ : Nothing. You go work on your meeting
    IW : Where are you?
    SJ : Don’t feel burdened about what happened last nigh. Just wanted to call and tell you that.

Outside SJ apartment

JM : Where did you go? I’ve been waiting a long time for you
    SJ : I’m sorry then
    JM : What
    SJ : For letting you wait for me. You know that saying
    SJ : Because you are rich, that’s why we look like a fool
    SJ : Don’t you know?
    JM : What’s with you?
    SJ : Manager JJM, thank you for finding me a good job, thank you for letting me know I am as good as trash. I am really grateful. So can you leave now.
    JM : I admit I am wrong
    SJ : I know, I know now, so let me go now. I want to rest
    JM : I am apologizing now
    SJ : What do you want from me. You want me to thank you again.
    JM : I said I am sorry!

KIW came home and saw JM and SJ ...

IW : Is that the attitude for apologizing?
    JM : None of your business
    IW : Although I don’t know what happen, but you should behave better
    JM : I am talking to LSJ
    SJ : I have nothing to say to you. I’m going in.
    JM : I’m not done
    IW : She doesn’t want to listen to you. Let go
    JM : You let go first, and I will let go
    IW : No, you first (JM lets go then punch IW) Why are you always here?
    JM : Is this your place?
    IW : What about YJ?
    JM : What’s that to do with you?
    IW : She is your fiancée!
    JM : So? (knocking at SJ’s door) LSJ, LSJ……About today, I am really sorry about what happened today. (meets IW) You, what is your relationship with LSJ?
    IW : Why don’t you spend more time caring about YJ.

Reception

SJ is sent to Admin. Office

Office

Assistant : This is your pay for this period of time?
    SJ : Why am I fired?
    Assistant : Don’t you know?
    SJ : I don’t.
    Assistant : Because you are a problem for Manager Jung
    SJ : What did I do?
    Assistant : All through the company from the top management chairman to chairman’s wife right down to the bottom level of the cleaners there are a lot of gossips about your relationship with the Manager.
    SJ : What did they say?
    Assistant : The more you behave this way, the more awkward it’s going to be for our Manager. Is this how you repay him?
    SJ : I have nothing going on with him. You can ask him.
    Assistant : Don’t drop names, just leave quietly
    SJ : Why should I leave?
    Assistant : You are too greedy. KRW 300 mio is a lot of money. Do you know how long it takes for people like us to make that kind of money.
    SJ : I’m planning on paying him back
    Assistant : Chairman lady said there’s no need to, just disappear
    SJ : I will repay
    Assistant : Don’t repay of you can.

Chairman office

Chairman : What do you want!
    JM bro : You brat, you didn’t even knock!
    JM : Father, no I meant chairman, that matter that you instructed
    Chairman : What?
    JM : Why did you fire her?
    Chairman : What is he talking about?
    JM bro : Yes, maybe he’s talking about the reception girl LSJ, about that girl
    Chairman : You useless son
    JM bro : Calm down, calm down, father. Leave now. Leave.
    JM : She, there’s nothing going on, nothing going on between us. Pity her, I just took pity on her.
    Chairman : JM, there’s really nothing?
    JM: Nothing.
    Chairman : Then why did you disagree to the marriage?
    JM : You can’t blame me for that.
    Chairman : Have I ever reprimanded you about fooling around? But why did you bring here into the company? What do you take the company for? God knows where you get these girls.
    JM : There’s really nothing
    JM bro : How dare you talk back, get out
    Chairman : I don’t want to talk about it, get out
    JM bro : This…this. I’m sorry about this chairman, I will reprimand him.

JM office

Other staff gossip about SJ’s firing has something to do with her relationship with JM. IW received call.

IW mum’s restaurant

IW mum : You are here, have you eaten?
    IW : What’s the matter?
    IW mum : Is that all you ask? Go in, go in quick. (Eating) So you won’t visit if I don’t call. You don’t know how to call
    IW: I’ve been busy lately.
    IW mum : You should be busy. Office work?
    IW mum : You are getting more handsome. Who gave you these clothes? Did you eat what I made you?
    IW : I thought you had something to say
    IW mum : The girl you brought over the last time, there’s really nothing.
    IW mum : So I worried for nothing.
    IW mum : Nothing. I thought it meant something. A woman needs a good man, but a good man needs a good woman too. I am old, but I can tell, she will have a difficult life, isn’t she an orphan?
    IW : If you know how to see, you won’t be with that heart
    IW mum : What do you mean?
    IW : I’m leaving
    IW mum : Hey, finished your food before you go. (hands him an envelope ) For you.
    IW : What is this?
    IW mum : The money you give me every month, and some more from me, move apartment. You can do better, you should not be staying in a place like that, you will get bullied
    IW : You keep it.
    IW mum : IW IW IW!

Outside SJ’s apartment

IW : LSJ
    SJ : What’s up?
    IW : Let’s chat.
    SJ : What about
    IW: Let’s have a drink.
    SJ : Talk here
    IW : What’s wrong?
    SJ :What?
    IW : Didn’t you quit?
    SJ : Are you here to check? Or to console me? Thank you, I’m ok. So don’t worry. If there’s nothing else, I’ll go back in. (goes in, and comes back out again) Hang on, thank you for your book. (hands book) I was afraid that you misunderstood, don’t feel uneasy, please don’t. I don’t mind. Rest early.

***********************************END************ **************

Default WHIB Episode 10

Episode 10

Disclaimer : Translated from Chinese subs, if there are any inconsistency from the Hangul dialogue, pls PM me for corrections. Thanks!

JM’s apartment

JM : (mobile rings) Hello
    IW : This is KIW
    IW : Let’s meet.
    JM : If it were not important, I would prefer to leave it to tomorrow at the office
    IW : It’s not about work. Where shall we do this? I’ll come over, where are you?
    JM : Let’s meet at the same bar from the other time.

Bar

IW : You want a beer?
    JM : Do we have anything leftover from the last time?
    Bartender : Yes
    JM : (drinks) If it is not about work, what’s it about?
    IW : How much do you spend a month?
    JM : Me?
    IW : Don’t tell me if you don’t feel like it
    JM : How much does other people spend a month
    IW : Just on liquor alone, maybe KRW 1 mio.
    JM : You are curious enough to call me out just to ask me this?
    IW : Most have to work to death to make KRW 1 mio in 3 years. So don’t try to show off to me.
    JM : So what do you want from me?
    IW : You know what comes around goes around. You showed pity because you felt like it. I know how you rich people are like. But that is as good as taking our life. So don’t offer your irresponsible pitying. That’s what I wanted to tell you.
    JM : KIW. Who is our life? Do you have the right to say that? Trying to get a hold of YJ? I can tell that’s why you are glued to my bro. You are not a good guy either. Thank you for telling me a lot today, but let me warn you as well, don’t trust my bro too much
    IW : Thanks for your warning.

SJ apartment

MY : You know the bride? She is rich as well. They are all from a wealthy family. Although she is against the marriage as well, but she is from the same background, different from people like us. But from a different angle, even if they are picking out a shoe, they may not pick the one they are holding, what more when you are not one of the choices. For a girl like you, do you think his mother will approve. (drink soup) From the time that you started visiting him, I have felt uneasy. You really have nothing going on with JJM? (drinks again) If there’s nothing, why fire you. Even if there was something, it’s too much as well. One needs to eat to survive, and you haven’t paid a month’s rent yet. What about rent? (SJ eats). I thought you were not eating?
    SJ : The more I think about it, the more I feel that this is so unfair, isn’t it?
    MY : Yes, I agree

Outside JM Office

SJ : How do you?
    Assistant : Why are you here?
    SJ : I’m here to see Manager Jung
    Assistant : What about?
    SJ : I thought about it for a long time yesterday, and I still feel that it is really unfair.
    Assistant : It’s over, why are you bringing it up again.
    SJ : It was too sudden yesterday, and I was not thinking straight. But I can’t figure out why I was fired, don’t I have the right to know the real reason?
    Assistant : LSJ, I thought I made myself very clear.
    SJ : But there was nothing, and I’ve been misunderstood, how am I to go on?
    Assistant : Regardless of the reason, you were just a temp staff, and the company may fire you anytime we wish
    SJ : For a temp staff like me, where can I lodge my complaint
    Assistant : How would I know? If you still feel that it is unfair, then get employed through the normal channel.
    SJ : (see JM & IW) How do you do?
    Assistant : Stop embarrassing yourself here, let’s talk outside
    JM : Come in
    Assistant : Go, go in then.

JM Office

JM : Sit down (SJ sits) Feel that it’s unfair
    JM : Wouldn’t it cause more misunderstanding for those who don’t know?
    SJ : What did you say?
    JM : This is not good for either one of us. If you continue to show up like this, I will be in more trouble. What do you want from me? What do you hope from me? Allowance? How much a month?
    SJ : I’m sorry that I put you in a difficult position. Good-bye. (leaves)
    (Night)
    Assistant : Are you leaving soon? The Chairman is waiting downstairs. (brings coat) Manager?
    JM bro : Why are you still here? The Chairman is waiting downstairs.

JM parents house

JM mum : (phone) Hello, what? You guys can’t even stop one person from entering? Useless bunch. Tell the front desk, anyone who lets her in, will get fired (puts down phone) YJ, YJ what are you doing? You can’t help ajumah here, you will put her in a difficult spot by helping. You come with me. (YJ sits) Sit down. You must have felt hurt the other day.
    YJ : When?
    JM mum : She’s been fired, and I understand that it was really nothing. She should have been fired even before that had happened.
    YJ : If there’s nothing, then it is really not necessary to dismiss her
    JM mum : Well, you don’t know, he may admit that there’s something, but don’t remind him as he is always covering up for others. And that’s because he is too kind, that’s why he attracts opportunistic beggars like her. Really. I think they are back. I hear you!

Dinner

JM bro : Is your father still in the UK?
    JM dad : It’s been a long time
    JM mum : Is it because of the matters with the embassy?
    YJ : I don’t know.
    JM mum : He’s been on the news lately.
    JM bro : When did YJ bother about those things. Isn’t it?
    JM mum : What are you doing calling her YJ. She is your sister-in-law in a few days time.
    JM bro : Sorry, I’m used to it since young.
    JM dad : After JM gets married, he will take over the management of the mall.
    JM bro : Whom did you say?
    JM dad : Who else, JM.
    JM bro : Well he can take over anytime, but now…
    JM mum : *** Logistic is the core of our business****, shouldn’t that go to our eldest
    JM : Dad, I think I have a lot more to learn, it’s better that bro manages
    JM bro : Dad, JM is still young, and needs to accumulate more experience.
    JM dad: That’s all you need to know, that’s it

Car

YJ : Looks like dad likes you
    JM : No, he is just testing your reactions. Thanks for sending me home. Leave safely. (leaves but YJ follows) Why?
    YJ : Let’s have a drink

JM apartment

YJ : I want a drink, it is ok?
    JM : What drink?
    YJ : Cognac (JM passes drink) Aren’t you drinking?
    YJ : (calls home ) Mum, I am at JM’s, I will be staying over tonight. (hangs up) Why did you switch it off? It’s interesting.
    JM : Staying over?
    YJ : Yes (JM laughs) Why? Anyone coming? It’s ok then if no one’s coming.
    JM : What’s with you lately?
    YJ : What?
    JM : Did KIW dump you?
    YJ : We are getting married soon, don’t talk like that. Do you have anything to change?
    JM : You can sleep here, I will sleep elsewhere

Street

MY : We have to get more tips today. (see IW) Did you just knock off?
    IW : Where are you going?
    MY : Going to work
    IW : What kind of work?
    MY : SJ is working with me today. We are leaving now. Hey wait up.

Karaoke

SJ and MY work as hostesses. SJ is uncomfortable and remembers all that had happened.

SJ apartment

MY : Sigh
    MY : I’m sorry
    MY : You have so many talents, you can even speak foreign languages, and this is no good. And you worked in large organizations before
    SJ : I have been a nightclub hostess as well
    MY : It’s all because of your bro that’s why. Why are u sighing?
    SJ : I feel really bad, I’m really sorry, and I am really grateful to you
    MY : Forget about it . Will you continue with this job?
    SJ : Of course.
    MY : You know what is the scariest thing about living? When there is no hope. What happens when you are 3-40 yrs old and still unmarried? Just stuck in the karaoke, never been in love before, what to do?

Bar

JM : (mobile message replies that the number dialed is switched off) Hello, this is JJM. JJM of Pax Group. LSJ’s friend. I am really something (calls again, and hears same message) no need, just call LSJ. Hello, hello! You’re dead this time.

Outside SJ apartment

JM : (phone) Oh please, just ask her to the phone. Aren’t you going to call her?

Shop

SJ : Madam, may I have a bottle of sojin.
    Shop Owner : It’s out there in the front, help yourself (meets IW)

Street

SJ : I think this is not bad either, what could I have achieved there? Working in Pax Group was really pressurizing. After I left, I feel much better and relieved. I loved to sleep, rising early is really not for me. I can sleep all I want to, and sleep in peace. The karaoke is really interesting, I am paid the same time I am having fun. Not a bad job for me. Well, I won’t do this forever, until I find something else, I can’t idle around.
    IW : Were you hurt because of what I said? I really meant it when I said I like you. If I hurt you, I am sorry then. Are you free this weekend?
    SJ : I have no plans yet.
    IW : Then don’t make any plans.

Outside SJ apartment – both see JM

SJ : Omo!
    IW : JJM, JJM…

IW apartment

IW : You should leave
    (JM’s phone rings, IW sees YJ’s number displayed)
    YJ : How could you do this? You should pick up the phone. How could you leave me alone here like that? What do you expect me to do? Where are you? Are you listening?
    IW : This is KIW. Your fiancé is sleeping at my place. I was afraid that you’d call the whole night that’s why I picked up the phone. It’s late now, come over and pick him up tomorrow.
    (Next morning)
    JM : Where am I?

SJ apartment

MY : I think he is awake. He’s coming over. (Knocking) Who is it? (Open door) How do you do?
    JM : Is she here?
    MY : SJ.
    JM : How do you do?
    SJ : Yes, how do you do?
    JM : The key, well
    JM : Have you eaten? If not, let’s go out
    SJ : I’m eating right now
    JM : Really, do you have enough?
    MY : Please sit. (SJ serves food) Please eat
    JM : I will eat well. (To MY) Why didn’t you call her? I called so many times.
    MY : I think you must have been mistaken, my didn’t pay my phone bills, so my line’s been cut for quite some time now
    JM : I see. What are you doing after this?
    SJ : Laundry.
    JM : Can you go somewhere with me?
    SJ : Where?
    JM : You will know when you get there.

Mall

Shop assistant : Welcome
    JM : I want this one
    Shop assistant : You want it connected now? Which number?
    JM : 4507
    Shop assistant : Hang on. Please fill this up. Do you want the Lover’s Package, you can save up to 50% of you call charges. You just need to fill in your account number.
    JM : All right, I’ll take that.
    Shop assistant : What is your account number?
    JM : 1014507. (looks at SJ) It’s cheaper!
    Shop assistant : It’s connected! (JM tries phone)
    JM : For you
    SJ : I don’t need a mobile. I really don’t need it
    Store manager : What do you need, what’s going on?
    JM : There’s no trouble.
    Store Manager : If you have given me some notice, I would have done this for you. Is it all done?
    JM : It’s ok, how much is it?
    Store Manager : No, no, I’m here, please join me in the office.
    JM : No need.
    Store Manager : Oh I see you have guest. You should have told me if you needed anything.
    JM : It’s nothing, anyway it’s connected right?
    Store Manager : Leave safely!
    JM : (Escalator) Don’t turn it off, I will call you. See you.
    SJ : Hello!
    JM : Leave safely!

JM Office

JM : Is that all?
    Assistant : Some who are awaiting your signature. I told them to come over later
    JM : That CSB
    JM : Bring him here
    Assistant : Here?
    Assistant : I understand
    JM : You have his data here?
    JM : Give me that too.
    Assistant : I understand. (open door sees JM bro. JM bro enters)
    JM bro : You are here.
    JM : Wow, what occasion brought you here? What’s up?
    JM bro : What’s up with you?
    JM bro : You never use to joke.
    JM : What is the matter?
    JM bro : I heard that you bump into the Store Manager Choi.
    JM : Do I need to tell you everything?
    JM bro : Went to check things out?
    JM : Didn’t you hear, I went to buy a mobile phone.
    JM bro : Since you were there, you should have check it out. You will be taking over anyway.
    JM : I have no interest
    JM bro : You can’t talk like that anymore. Although dad and I have been taking care of things all this time, you need to take charge when you take over.
    JM : Why are you giving me pressure?
    JM bro : Actually, I will help you. That’s why you need talents like KIW. But there is a limit to how much help I can give, the important thing is that you need to work on it.
    JM : Why are you burdening me?
    JM bro : What I meant is that ultimately you must do your part well. Anyway, where did you put up last night?
    JM bro : Which girl did you buy a mobile for?
    JM : A woman I like, is that ok?
    JM bro : (laughs) This is such good times, I’m leaving. (leaves JM office and bumps into IW) Have you eaten?
    JM bro : What is this?
    IW : I bought some stuff
    JM bro : Are you free this weekend?
    JM bro : You have prior appointments?
    IW : Not really
    JM bro : Then spare some time then.
    JM bro : Thanks for the trouble.

SJ apartment

MY : This is the best angle. Taking it this way is the best. And the eyes will look beautiful. He is some guy, bought the most expensive model. Not bad.
    SJ : You are going to scratch it.
    MY : Looks like you have forgotten that you were slapped, and forgotten that you were fired. You are so weak to material temptations. (SJ snaps pic). Some people work so hard for 36 months to afford an average mobile phone, even though the line’s been cut and yet she continues to carry it around. And yet there are some people, for getting slapped by his mother, gets a mobile with an inbuilt camera! With 64 MB memory! And it’s a 33 mega pixel high resolution camera mobile! You are really something. Can you tell me where he lives? Maybe I should get myself slapped in exchange for a mobile too. Where does he stay? (knocking) Who is it?
    IW : KIW.
    MY : Coming.
    SJ : Just knocked off? Here are your keys. (see SJ phone) Oh this, I just got this today. Let me give you my number.
    IW : Where did you get this?
    MY : JJM bought that for her, for what happened the last time
    SJ : No, it was a gift
    MY : Well, that’s it right? He is paying for the phone charge too, from his own account!
    IW : That’s good
    IW : He will stop calling me to look for you then.

MY and SJ leaves for work at the karaoke.

Bar

Friend 1 : Isn’t that YJ?
    Friend 2 : What’s with her and JM?
    Friend 3 : I heard they have decided to still go ahead with the wedding
    Friend 1 : What’s going on with them?
    Friend 2 : I heard that YJ’s got another man.
    Friend 3 : (sees IW) Who is that?
    YJ : I thought you said you never want to see me again. Why are you here?
    IW : Why did you drink so much?
    YJ : I was wondering what’s with the attitude, so the Chairman is backing you now. You told me never to appear in front of you, so I wanted to get you transferred, but they said no. You look handsome today, that’s why I like you, you know. JJM slept over at your place last night? It’s because of the girl next door? How are I suppose to understand this, is she that lovable? You like her too? Don’t you?
    IW : Get up, let me take you home.

Karaoke – SJ answering her mobile

JM : What are you doing?
    JM : Are you at home?
    JM : Well
    SJ : I’m outside
    JM : Outside, where?
    SJ : What’s with you?
    JM : I have something to tell you.
    SJ : Talk then.
    JM : It’s not something that can be clearly communicated over the phone. Where are you? Where? What? From DongShu stop, 50 m, what Sauna Road? You are giving me directions from a bus stop, how do you expect me to find that? That’s not what I meant, do you have any landmark buildings near by….oh, I have an incoming call, I will call you back. Hello, Minho yah, what is it? Hurry up, I’m going out. What? Cried? Where? What hotel? Ok, I know (hangs up, sits down and calls again) LSJ.

Toilet

IW : Do u feel better?
    YJ : I feel like I’m dying.
    IW : Do you want to throw up?
    YJ : I can only throw up if I have eaten.
    IW : What to take some air?
    YJ : No, I’m too tired. I want to lie down. (falls down) I am a joke, I thought I will do well without you, I thought I won’t get hurt. Even if I leave you, you won’t abandon me.

*************************************END********** ***************

Default WHIB Episode 11

Episode 11

Disclaimer : Translated from Chinese subs, pls PM me if you find any inconsistency vs the Hangul dialogue. Thanks!

Hotel Lobby

JM : Do you know what you are doing?
    IW : You came at the right time. She is drunk. Let her sleep here.
    YJ : Who is this? Isn’t it JJM?
    JM : Sit here and don't move.
    IW : Get up, let’s go.
    JM : Why aren’t you letting go? (IW and YJ see SJ. JM went up and take SJ away)

Hotel Room

IW : Are you going to sleep well?
    YJ : No
    IW : Are you all right?
    IW : Should I send you home?
    IW : Then stay here
    YJ : Thank you
    IW : Sleep now

Bar

Friend 1 : We keep bumping into each other.
    Friend : Drink up.
    Friend 2 : What have you been up to lately?
    Friend : You are really something, driving JM so crazy
    Friend : Have a drink
    Friend : Why?
    Friend : Drink, otherwise, I’m going to be upset.
    Friend : Who was that chap, seen him somewhere before.
    Friend : You know him?
    Friend : Looks like there is something going on.
    SJ : If you have nothing to day, I’ll take my leave now
    JM : Don’t go.
    SJ : I’m leaving
    Friend : thought he said you can’t leave (JM turns to beat his friend who is harassing SJ)
    Friend : Hey JM, JM…c’mon cool it, cool it. You brat. C’mon, cool it. (JM drinks and takes SJ away)

Lift

SJ : What do you want?
    JM : Spend the night with me
    SJ : So will I be replacing your fiancée?
    JM : Yes, you don’t like that? I’m giving you a chance maybe you can take her place.

Room

SJ : Move aside, I’ll do it myself.
    JM : LSJ, can’t you just pretend that you like me?
    SJ : Don’t even dream about it.
    JM : Why, because of KIW? Did you follow me here to spite him?
    SJ : What about you? Why did you call me here? Didn’t you call me here on purpose? But if according to what you said, can I really replace CYJ (wear clothes) I thought you meant that. It may be a little late for thank-yous, but please let your mother know that I want to thank her for the KRW 3 mio I received, and also the mobile you gave me. (leaves)

SJ apartment

MY : When did you come back?
    SJ : Just.
    MY : You saw him?
    SJ : Hmm
    MY : What did he tell you?
    SJ : Nothing, nothing special.
    MY : Nothing special? Then why did he call you out? Well I guess he’s lent you money, got you a job, and got you a mobile, can’t ignore him if he calls right? There’s no free lunch in this world. But what is it this time? Why isn’t KIW back yet?

IW mum apartment

IW mum : What happened son?
    IW : Nothing. Did I inconvenient you?
    IW mum : No, what’s there to inconvenient. I have completely broken off with that scum. You may come by anytime you wish. The money you gave me, I’ve saved it all up. When you get married you need to have your own place.
    IW : Do you need a mobile?
    IW mum : I am always coped up in the shop, why would I need a mobile? I heard the bills are not cheap either
    IW : I’ve got one from my company.
    IW mum : Really? You keep it then.
    IW : But I have one already.
    IW mum : Then give me the old one
    IW: I’ll bring it over the next time
    IW mum : Well, it is not really a necessity. But it is convenient if I had one.
    IW : Go to sleep
    IW mum : Yes, let’s sleep.

Conference Room

JM bro : The Marketing Manager is not feeling well and will not be attending this meeting. Let’s start then, KIW

JM apartment

YJ : I heard that you are ill.
    YJ : You can’t even go to work. I was worried. Where does it hurt?
    JM : You are really strong. You drank so much last night, are you all right?
    YJ : I detest people who can’t manage a hangover. What would you like to? Some food? How about some porridge? Have you eaten?
    JM : I want to rest, please leave
    YJ : You are more childish than I imagined. You said that girl is not bad, so I believed you. But why did you call here there? What you did last night does not seemed like you were jealous. Are you trying to destroy our wedding plans? (drinks tea) If not, then you were really jealous. She looks quite pitiful, so stop making use of her. Didn’t she get dismissed because of you.
    JM : I am not using her, but I really like her. Just like the way you like KIW.
    YJ : I doubt so, you are just feeling sorry for her. Have a good rest. Don’t send me out, I’m leaving.

JM parents home

JM bro : (playing chess) This way. (To JM) How are you?
    JM : I’m fine.
    JM dad : (pondering over the game) When did it turn out this way, looks like I’m dead.
    JM bro : Did you regret that you let me off?
    JM dad : No
    JM bro : I thought you were too sick to go to work, why are you here?
    JM : Is mum going to be late?
    JM bro : She said that she would be a little late today.
    JM bro : Do you have something to say?
    JM : No, no, nothing.
    JM dad : Bingo, look here!
    JM bro : Why didn’t I see that? You had me!
    JM dad : I told you to ease off. You always claim that you are winning, but you always lose out in the end. So never be greedy.
    JM bro : Yes, I will remember that.
    JM dad : (to JM) I haven’t had a game with you for a long time.
    JM : Dad, can I marry a little later, may I?
    JM dad : What? Why?
    JM : I thought you wanted me to take charge of the mall.
    JM dad : So what about that?
    JM : So if that’s to be, I want to go a damn good job!
    JM dad : Go on.
    JM : That’s why I have much to learn on that area, and on the sales side, there’s also a lot to pick up.
    JM dad : What has learning got to do with getting married?
    JM : It’s not too late to get married after I complete my training.
    JM dad : You can learn after you get married too!(To JM bro) Let’s have another game!
    JM bro : Of course!

Car

JM thinking about the episode with SJ in the hotel.

JM : (stops car to call IW) Hello, this is JJM
    IW : What is it?
    JM : If it had happen to you, what would you do?
    IW : What?
    JM : Your fiancée goes to a hotel room with another man, if that happened to you, what would you do?
    IW : Are you having a serious discussion with me?
    JM : If yes?
    IW : You have to correct your behavior first
    IW : Ask yourself why is YJ behaving like this?
    JM : Is it because of me?
    IW : If I were you, I wouldn’t have called another woman in the presence of my fiancée.
    JM : You are twisting the facts!
    IW : I am telling you once and for all that it’s long over between YJ and me. She is very pitiful, don’t make use of her like that.
    JM : Hello, KIW! KIW!

Outside IW apartment

MY : Let’s go. You just knock off?
    IW : Yes. (goes to open door) LSJ, looks like I will be busy this weekend.
    MY : What did he mean?
    SJ : Nothing, let’s go.

JM Office

CSB : How do you do?
    JM : Sit over there.
    CSB : Why were you looking for me so urgently? Actually, I have been taking cover from some people recently. It should not been easy to find me, yet you were able to track me down twice, I am really impressed and surprised with your company’s intelligence capabilities. Just like the way that was reported recently in the papers, your company’s intelligence capabilities is far superior than our country’s.
    JM : I have checked, the tortoise containers are really being detained by immigration.
    CSB : Of course, how could I have lied to you? Can you help me get them out?
    JM : If they catch you, you will be going to jail you know.
    JM : Are the kids still young?
    CSB : 5 and 4, had them consecutively.
    JM : Who’s taking care of them?
    CSB : My granny.
    JM : Why did the mother leave?
    CSB : The truth is, I stake all my fortune on the tortoise. But since the containers have been detained…Women nowadays, do not want to be with a poor man. She said she wants to find a rich man. I told her to go ahead and look for one, and I let her go.
    JM : Does this mean that you will not be able to repay LSJ?
    CSB : If I can’t fix the problem with immigration, then I guess that’s it for me. But because of that, I have come up with another business idea. If we try out diamonds in Africa…
    JM : CSB! What else did you do in Indonesia?
    CSB : When I was in the packaging factory, I rose from the machinery supervisor to the overall in-charge. HR, Management, Trading, Sales I’ve done everything! I was also a factory manager, trading representative and travel agency and…
    JM : If there’s a job, are you interested? Any job.
    CSB : I think as long as I can make use of my skills and I have no reason to refuse.
    JM : (call Assistant) Come in. (To assistant) Take him and proceed as before.
    CSB : Yes, but what am I doing?
    Assistant : Let’s go.
    CSB : All right, good-bye.

Warehouse

Assistant : Have you wore a suit before?
    Assistant : What is your size?
    CSB : 105. (Assistant hands over suit) Are these from storage?
    Assistant : Just change into them.
    CSB : Right here?
    Assistant : Yes. Change you underwear as well.
    CSB : But what position am I assigned to?
    Assistant : I heard that you were a factory manager in Indonesia
    Assistant : You have been employed as a warehouse manager. Oh yes, 50% of you pay will be deducted every month.
    CSB : Why?
    Assistant : It will be credited directly into LSJ’s account.
    CSB : To repay my debts?

Office Reception

SJ bro : Don’t you know LSJ?
    Reception : What?
    SJ bro : Can you help me to call her? Her beloved brother is here.

SJ apartment

SJ bro : SJ! What’s with you?
    SJ bro : I heard you left your job
    MY : How did you know?
    SJ bro : I am so hungry. Hey, why didn’t you discuss this with me before you made the decision? Do you know how difficult it is to find a job nowadays?
    MY : Why are you here?
    SJ bro : Well, actually it’s like this. Someone said that he saw CSB.
    SJ : Really.
    SJ bro : Sometimes he appears at the Seoul Train Station. If we can hire a few people to keep watch there, I am sure he can’t run away this time. SJ, it’s bro here. Can you provide me with some effort money (SJ & MY hits SJ bro). You guys are too much! SJ, don’t worry. I will definitely catch CSB for you. (SJ leaves) SJ, SJ.
    MY : I am really lucky that I don’t have any brothers.

Outside SJ apartment

MY : I don’t miss him when he is around, but when he is not, it really feels empty. Our IW is not home yet, it’s getting pretty lonely around here. (SJ flipping blanket) By the way, did both of you made plans for the weekend? Did you intend to cast me aside to catch a movie together again? (SJ flips blanket again) Did something happen between you guys?
    SJ : There’s nothing
    MY : Really?
    MY : Whatever it is, our IW has been out pretty often recently.. Maybe he is with that unlucky lady.
    YJ : How do you do?

SJ apartment

YJ : I heard you left your job.
    MY : She didn’t leave, she was fired.
    YJ : Why?
    SJ : Maybe I didn’t take your warning seriously.
    YJ : What are you doing now?
    YJ : Should I find you a job?
    SJ : I have a job.
    YJ : What kind of work?
    SJ : Must I tell you?
    YJ : You are home in the day, doesn’t seem like normal kind of work.
    MY : How could you say that?
    YJ : Do you want a job?
    YJ : Why not?
    SJ : I don’t see why I should owe you any favors.
    YJ : What about the favors you owe JJM? Is that reasonable?
    MY : It is actually like this, our SJ didn’t ask him for help. It was JJM who came over here and told her to come start work tomorrow.
    YJ : And that’s why I am here. So you would rather receive favors from a man instead of accepting favors from a woman. Is that so?
    MY : So, what is your relationship with JJM?
    YJ : We are getting married. It’s something better than that reception job.
    SJ : What kind of a job?
    YJ : It’s a position in JM mum’s company. I may take over next time.
    MY : It’s a little…
    YJ : I will take care of JM’s mother, so don’t worry.
    SJ : When do I start?
    YJ : If you have some time next week, come over to this address. The tea was good. (open door) The unlucky woman is leaving.
    MY : I have met a few scary women in my life, but this woman is really scary.

Gallery

JM mum : (phone) Oh I see, you like that piece, yes, you decided on that then. Yes, Yes, all right. (hangs up) No taste at all, just choosing it for its size. Why did YJ fire her? Now I ended up having to do all these.
    YJ : Mother, I am here.
    JM mum : YJ, why did you let Miss Kim go?
    YJ : I think she wasn’t very good at her work.
    JM mum : But it was I who took here her in, and she’ s been here for a few years already, don’t have such high standards. Now I have to take care of her work.
    YJ : I’m sorry. If you felt that it was inappropriate, let’s call her back then.
    JM mum : No, no, no. Since she’s already left, let’s forget about it. It’s just that with one person less, I feel kind of busy with no one to answer the calls as such. Do you have anyone to replace her?
    YJ : Yes.
    JM mum : Really, who is it?
    YJ : You know her too. That girl at the reception that was dismissed.
    JM mum : What?
    YJ : Please understand, this is the only way that I can feel at ease. Besides she is very pitiful.
    JM mum : But…ok,ok. Looks like you are as softhearted as him. All right then.
    YJ : Thank you mother.

Outside IW apartment

JM bro : Is it here? Wow, not a bad view.
    IW: Thank you, leave safely.
    JM bro : Invite me inside for some tea.
    IW : Ha?
    JM bro : We’ve been working together for 2 days, it would be a shame that I just leave like this? Where’s your place?
    IW : This way. (Outside IW apartment) Please come in.

IW apartment

IW : (takes coat) Let me have this. Please sit.
    JM bro : OK (IW boil water) You sit. I feel that when I visit my staff’s place, as I feel that it will tighten our gap. Is it inconvenient?
    IW : No
    JM bro : I meant that living here, isn’t it inconvenient?
    IW : It’s still OK.
    JM bro : But I think it is inconvenient. Looks like I need to look for a place for you.
    IW : There’s no need.
    JM bro : No, don’t refuse me. Do you think it this kind of place is appropriate for you? Don’t worry just let me take care of it. The few propositions you made just now will definitely improve the liquidity of the funds, the question is how to get JM to accept it. The old man just made a very strange decision. If only JM is stalled for another 3 years, damn.

Outside IW apartment

JM bro : Don’t come out, go back in
    IW : I will see you out.
    MY : Good evening. You have a guest
    JM bro : LSJ, you live here?
    JM bro : Oh, nice to see you. I’m leaving, see you at work tomorrow.
    MY : Who is he? You know him? (IW leaves with JM bro)
    JM bro : (get into car) Thank you for all the trouble. Drive on.

Gallery

YJ : You are here earlier than I thought. Come with me. Do you understanding art?
    SJ : Not really.
    YJ : You don’t really need to understand it too much. The one you fancy may well be the best. When we don’t have any special events or activities, it will usually just 3 people, me, you and JM’s mother here, 3 people. Mum does not come out here everyday.
    SJ : What do I need to do?
    YJ : It’s quite simple. Daily cleaning, and maintaining the temperature and humidity of the gallery is extremely important. Take calls, run some errands, customer data management, and some other miscellaneous tasks. Can you do this?
    YJ : What were you paid in Pax?
    SJ : During my contract period, it was KRW 800,000
    YJ : I will give you KRW 1 mio. Come this way. (open door) Come on in. (goes to JM mum) Mother.
    SJ : (To JM mum) How do you do?
    YJ : Your seat is over there. (phone rings) What are you waiting for? Pick it up.
    SJ : Hello, yes, yes. Please hold. (covers phone) It is Mr SSC.
    JM mum : Hang up. (picks up phone) Who is this? Oh Madam Lee! It’s so difficult to catch you recently. Oh yes, let me congratulate you first. The item you ordered last time, “The Participation of Life”, because the artist suddenly passed away the price of his works have doubled. Yes it is 500 per unit, you ordered 500 units. A fortunate person will always have goof fortune. Yes, once the exhibition is over, I will have them send it over as soon as possible. Omo, can I do that? Omo..I’m so forgetful, you have an event right? What’s with me these days. Yes, yes, I’ll see you there in a while. Yes, yes. (hangs up) YJ, I have a function to attend, so I will be going to the salon first. I’ll leave first.
    YJ : OK
    JM mum : YJ, ask JM to join us for dinner after work tonight.
    YJ : Yes, mother.
    JM mum : One more thing, before she leaves today, let her give the floor a good mop. Make sure it’s clean.
    YJ : Yes, mother. Miss LSJ, you heard that?
    (preparing mop)
    SJ : (see JM) How do you do?
    YJ : (sees JM) You are here JM. Let’s go. (JM flings YJ hand off and walks out. To SJ) You take care of the rest here, like what mother said, clean it well.

Outside Gallery

YJ : What do you want to eat?
    JM : CYJ, why are you doing this? You said this yourself, she is very pitiful.
    YJ : That’s why I got her a job. Am I wrong?
    JM : Does mum know?
    YJ : Of course, she owns the gallery. Besides, I didn’t force her here, she came on her own accord.

Gallery

JM : (throws mop) Are you crazy? Yes, I know you have no pride. But no matter how much little pride you have, what are you doing here? (takes out cheques) Listen here, here’s some money, just take it as living allowance. I used to be ashamed, that’s why I never told my friends. But a lot of my friends have their own companies, I’ll find you a job, leave quickly.(pull and shouts) Leave right away!

******************************END***************** ***************

Default WHIB Episode 12

Episode 12

Disclaimer : Translated from Chinese subs. Any inconsistency against the Hangul dialogue, pls pm me so that I may correct it. Thanks!

Gallery

JM : (throws mop) Are you crazy? It’s true, I know you have no pride. But no matter how much little pride you have, what are you doing here? (takes out cheques) Listen here, here’s some money, just take it as living allowance. I used to be ashamed, that’s why I never told my friends. But a lot of my friends have their own companies, I’ll find you a job, leave quickly.(pull and shouts) Leave right away! (SJ falls) I’m sorry.
    SJ : I’m ok.
    JM : No matter what, I don’t want you to stay here. I will help you find a job. Don’t come back here tomorrow.

Outside Gallery

YJ : Are you finished?
    JM : I don’t want to talk to you

JM parents’ place

JM mum : It’s not possible. How could you have missed YJ?
    JM : Where is dad and bro?
    JM mum : They may be late tonight.
    JM : Why are you making it difficult for her?
    JM mum : Whom are you talking about? YJ? I didn’t do anything to her.
    JM : SJ, I meant SJ
    JM mum : SJ? Who is SJ?
    JM : Why did you let her work at your place?
    JM mum : Did you come over here in the middle of the night about a matter like this? For that woman? Really, for that kind of a woman? That shameless witch? Why do you care?
    JM : What are you talking about?
    JM mum : This discussion is over. The women will take care of the women matters. So quit worrying about a thing like this. You haven’t eaten right? Have something before you leave. Ajuman, prepare some food.
    JM : You eat mum.
    JM mum : You…really

Outside SJ apartment

IW : Are you going out?
    MY : I…Did you just finish work IW si?
    MY : IW si, it seems like you have something to tell me? Oh ho ho ho. Well then, please go in.
    IW : Where is SJ?
    MY : She found another job, and she started work today.
    IW : Really, that is great. What kind of a company?
    MY : A gallery.
    IW : Gallery?
    MY : I should be leaving. Rest early.
    IW : Wait a moment do you know which gallery?
    MY : Yes, I heard the gallery belongs to JJM si’s mother.
    IW : Really. You better leave then.
    MY : But this job has nothing to do with JJM. It was JJM’s fiancée, that lady who came over to look for you the last time. She said something that stirred SJ, and made SJ decided to work there. Well, I’ll leave now.
    IW : Yes.

YJ bedroom

YJ mum : You are so early, what’s the matter? YJ…
    JM : I need to speak with her.
    YJ mum : Oh yes, do you want some tea?
    JM : No, I will be quick.
    YJ mum : OK then
    JM : Hey, CYJ! Hey, you get up!
    YJ : What do you want at this hour?
    JM : I’m sorry for disturbing you so early in the morning. But you listen well here, I will never ever marry you.

SJ apartment

MY : How’s work at the gallery? Can’t be better than being a receptionist? I can’t understand why you go there?
    SJ : The pay is higher.
    MY : Is that right? That means you are working with JJM’s mother?
    MY : Don’t you feel ashamed? Not only did you digest the last encounter well, you have pretty thick skin as well. If it were I, not for a billion dollars, I will never go there, never. But if it was really a billion dollars, I will definitely go. You really have no temper? LSJ, don’t you have any pride? Or something like that? Now, you are really their servant.
    SJ : I’m going to work.

Outside SJ apartment

IW : How are you?
    SJ : Yes, I’ll take my leaving for work first.
    IW : Found a job?
    IW : What do you do?
    SJ : That….
    IW : I hope you do well and achieve all that you wish for.

Office

IW : You are here.
    JM bro : You are quite early. Let’s go. How long has it been that that girl’s been your neighbour?
    IW : Not too long.
    JM bro : What is your relationship with her?
    IW : There’s nothing between us.
    JM bro : Really? Good thing that LSJ left the company. Otherwise the company would have incurred more losses.

Lift

JM bro : The company is a structured institution. So you can’t get too personal about things. It is not that I’m asking you to hold back your pride, but continuing like this is not an option either. Make use of some interpersonal skills to create some noise in the company.

JM office

SJ’s phone is diverted to a voice mail and JM can’t get through.
    Assistant : When did you come in? Is it because of the meeting today?
    JM : What meeting?
    Assistant : It’s the meeting for the CIE handover. I’ve reminded you 3 times.
    JM : Oh yes. What should we do now? The chairman is going to attend it as well right?
    Assistant : Don’t worry, I knew this was going to happen and I had someone prepared something ahead of time.
    JM : Really? Who helped?
    Assistant : KIW, he prepared something.
    JM : Why him, KIW?
    Assistant : Huh?
    JM : If it’s a meeting that the chairman is attending, shouldn’t the secretariat office be preparing the presentation?
    Assistant : Yes, but up until now, I have never done it before.
    JM : Then shouldn’t you have asked me first?!
    Assistant : I’m sorry.
    JM : Take these to the conference room!

Outside JM Office

Assistant : KIW si
    Assistant : About the materials for today’s CIE meeting.
    Assistant : Let me see, quickly. Hurry!

Conference room

JM practicing the script.

JM : You mean all I have to do is read out this script?
    JM : That’s a piece of cake. Anything else?

JM continues with his presentation preparation

Gallery

SJ : You are here.
    YJ : You are early! Get me a cup of coffee.
    YJ : Thank you.
    SJ : You are welcome.
    YJ : What did you guys talked about last night?
    SJ : Who?
    YJ : Whom do you think?
    SJ : Oh, JJM si? Nothing much.
    YJ : Really?
    SJ : Yes. (takes out promissory notes) This.
    YJ : He gave you this?
    SJ : JJM si left this behind yesterday. Please return it to him. Do you need anything else?
    YJ : You are here.
    SJ : How do you do? Do you want a cup of tea? I don’t know you taste and preference yet, so I didn’t know what tea to make.
    JM mum : I will call you if I need anything, you don’t have to ask me
    SJ : Yes, I understand. (phone rings) Hello, how do you do?
    JM : Why didn’t you pick up your phone? I thought I told you not to go there? Why is your mobile off? Hello? Hello?
    YJ : Whose call was that?
    SJ : It was a wrong number. (phone rings)
    YJ : Let me take that. Hello? Hello?
    JM mum : Whose call was that?
    YJ : It was a wrong number.

Toilet

JM : LSJ, you are taking a big risk. You have no idea how scary they can be.

Conference Room

Assistant : It will be a breeze. If any one asks difficult questions, just leave it to KIW si.
    JM : Must it be like that?
    Assistant : Well, KIW did prepare this in my name…
    JM : I know
    Assistant : Manager, you just need to give the broad picture that’s all. Leave the details to folks like us.
    JM : I know what I should be doing.
    JM dad : Are we ready?
    JM bro : Yes, Chairman
    JM dad : Is Manager Jung leading the meeting today?
    JM : Yes, yes Chairman
    JM dad : Then let’s start.

Outside conference room

JM dad : Very well done!
    IW : Good work.

JM Office

JM : Hello
    YJ : Come downstairs. The first floor café
    JM : Hello? Yah!

Café

JM : Coffee
    YJ : That was fast
    JM : What kind of a call was that?
    YJ : At least it was better than barging into my room at dawn. You say you won’t get married, you meant it? That’s it?
    JM : I don’t love you.
    YJ : When did you start valuing love?
    JM : Love should be important. Why are you laughing?
    YJ : To hear you, JM utter about love, it was quite funny. Here.
    JM : What is this?
    YJ : LSJ asked me to pass you this. I heard that you left it behind at the office. Have you told your parents about not getting married.
    JM : I will soon.
    YJ : It will be difficult. Don’t say anything.
    YJ : I’m beginning to like you.
    YJ : Like what you said before, you are a good find and pretty attractive. I am going to marry you, it’s settle then.

Outside SJ apartment

SJ : Looks like the sun’s risen from the west! (Implying the presence of an unusual guest)
    JM : This place will be getting developed soon.
    SJ : Are you going into property now?
    JM : Why don’t you listen to me?
    SJ : Let’s not talk about that, go on home.
    JM : LSJ, are you hungry? I’m starving?
    SJ : What do you want from me?
    JM : What you made the last time was quite nice.
    SJ : So?
    JM : Do you any more inside?
    SJ : Go inside.
    JM : KIW si, I didn’t get a chance to say this earlier. The material was well done.

SJ apartment

SJ : Please take a seat. I think we should go out and eat instead.
    SJ : There’s nothing to cook, and I didn’t felt like cooking anymore.
    JM : All right then.

Outside car

IW mum : Oh. Are you going out?
    SJ : Yes. KIW si is home.
    IW mum : I know, I called. You go ahead.
    JM : Get in. Get in!
    IW mum : Really.

IW apartment

IW mum : She is quite capable, wonder where did she find herself a rich man. Didn’t look that pretty to me. She is not a simple girl. Perhaps because she was an orphan, and she’s got no proper parenting, that’s why she turned out like that.
    IW : Don’t ever talk like that!
    IW mum : Did I say something wrong? Isn’t that what it is?
    IW : So according to your standards, you son is an idiot then
    IW mum : What?
    IW : Leave once you are done
    IW mum : Really. You know, you can’t just say whatever you like. Do you think I wish for this to be so? No matter what I gossip about the girl next door, you can’t talk to your mother like that. That girl cast you aside and left in a rich man’s car, don’t you think that hurts me too? You would not have brought her over to my restaurant for without a reason. For someone with no emotions like you, if you could do something like that, it is obvious that you liked her. Do you think I don’t know?
    IW : I’m sorry. Please leave.
    IW mum : I’ll go. All you think about is that girl. You will definitely regret next time. I’m leaving.

Car

JM : Where shall we go? Do you like seafood?
    SJ : Don’t drive too far, have something simple around here is fine.

Eatery

SJ : Weren’t you starving? Why were you looking for me?
    JM : Oh, CSB. I made him a warehouse admin for the company. Half of his pay will be deducted and credited to LSJ si’s account every month.
    SJ : Really?
    JM : You want to see him? Didn’t you say that your life was ruin by this man? See him and then give him a good bashing.
    SJ : That’s a deal.
    JM : Ok then, I will arrange for a day and let you know. So don’t ever turn off your mobile. Another thing, don’t work there. Didn’t I promise you that I will give you an allowance until I find you a job? Why are you still going there?
    SJ : Thank you for CSB but you have no right to dictate my life. Furthermore, I have a life to lead, so stop following me around. Other people will misunderstand, and JJM si will be embarrassed and I will be caught in a difficult position as well. Are you full? This meal is on me, although it can’t compare to what you’ve given me. (leaves)
    JM : (catches up on street) Please don’t leave yet. Let me treat you to some other place.

Drinking place

SJ : Let’s go.
    JM : I don’t want to. Ajuman, another bottle.
    SJ : Don’t give him.
    JM : One more bottle!
    SJ : Please don’t.
    JM : Hurry up!
    Lady : Here you go.
    JM : LSJ, you, why do you think I keep looking for you? 1. because I’m bored. 2. for no reason. 3. because I’m trying to tick off KIW. 4. because I like LSJ?
    SJ : JJM si, hey wake up! Yah!

Car

IW : How much did he drink?
    SJ : About 3 bottles.
    IW : 3 bottles and he is dead?
    SJ : Well, he didn’t eat anything.
    IW : LSJ si, are you ok?
    SJ : I ate a lot. There, make a left.

JM apartment

SJ : I’m sorry.
    IW : Why are you sorry?
    JM : LSJ, I want some water.
    IW : Take it yourself.
    JM : KIW, what are you doing here?
    IW : Are you staying here?
    IW : Let’s go then.
    JM : Hey LSJ! Don’t leave! Don’t leave me behind. (To IW) You leave. Don’t give me that smirk. I am in a mad mood, you better leave right away.
    IW : Forget it!
    SJ : I should be leaving
    JM : LSJ, don’t leave, don’t leave! LSJ, don’t leave.

Outside IW apartment

SJ : This is LSJ, I have something to tell you.
    IW : Talk.
    SJ : Are you angry with me?
    IW : Why should I be angry?
    SJ : You looked angry to me. You are always like that every time I see you. Even now.
    IW : LSJ si, I am not angry so don’t worry.
    SJ : I hope you didn’t misunderstand.
    SJ : There is nothing going on between us.
    IW : I know.
    SJ : Then why are you behaving like that?
    IW : I don’t know why either.
    IW : I can’t stand it every time I see you with JJM. I see my old self every time I see you. I am angry with myself, so don’t worry. Good night.

Office

JM sees announcements about promotions and sees IW’s name.
    JM bro : Manager Jung, I need to speak with you for a while.

Colleagues congratulating IW
    JM bro : Congratulations KIW si. Good job!

JM Office

JM : What? What do you want?
    JM bro : It’s about KIW.
    JM : I know, I saw.
    JM bro : Oh yes, you want to know what’s going on?
    JM : Enough, I don’t want to know.
    JM bro : You know, that’s your problem. I told you before that you shouldn’t do that. How can you not know?
    JM : I know! What is it?
    JM bro : Well it’s like this, you are in charge of logistics now right? Don’t you need capable staff to help you? You need to prepare. I think you need an assistant like KIW. With any common staff, you will not be able to grow. That’s why the promotion, and once he’s achieve some results he can progress to the next level. What do you think?
    JM : Why ask me about things that have already been decided? Senior manager, please go and I have nothing to say.
    JM bro : Well, silence means consent. Oh yes, about the meeting you lead the last time, father was very pleased. Well done, well done.
    JM : KIW si, please come in. (IW comes in) Congratulations.
    IW : Thank you, it all thanks to you.
    JM : It’s wasn’t like that. But good job, well done.
    JM : You may leave.

Toilet

SJ : (mobile rings) Hello.
    IW : What are you doing?
    IW : Busy?
    SJ : No.
    IW : Let’s have a meal.
    SJ : Meal? What’s the occasion? Is it your birthday?
    IW : No.
    SJ : Then what is it?
    IW : Must there be an occasion to have a meal? When do you finish?
    SJ : 7 o’clock.
    IW : I will call you again at 7.
    YJ : (walks out from cubicle) Your mobile was not registered in your CV. Did you purposely leave it out?
    SJ : No, No.
    YJ : What is your number?
    SJ : 01031924507.
    YJ : 4507? JJM bought you this? Isn’t this his number?
    YJ : Is it KIW’s number then? You are unbelievable. (throws SJ phone in the pail)

*******************************************END**** ******************************

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Crystaln
    finally, please post more, I watched this in korean & didnt understand what they were saying, could you do the dialogues too , I saw u @ soompi but that thread is like some hundreds pages, Im still in the process of reading them but very tempting to read ha ha Thanks for the sypnosis, wonder if yesasia will ever release this w English sub,l got to eps 4 I believed

Do you have the translation for episode 1-4 and episode 12 - 20. please mail me. And if you across, the DVD with ENglish subtitle. please let me know. thaNKS.

Il-mare has been doing the translation, I guessed we have to wait for her to come back from vacation to do the rest but for now, you can go over here and read the rest,

http://www.sweetinsung.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5

1-3 were subb by fans I dled them, I will try to pm you the site when I found it.

Default WHIB Episode 13

Episode 13

JM office

JM : Come in
    Assistant : As you have requested, I have made the hotel reservations and the customers are here.
    Assistant : And Senior Manager is asking you to go over as well
    Assistant : Just..
    JM : You may leave. (calls SJ but it’s transferred to a voicemail) You really don’t listen do you.
    IW : (on phone) Yes, this is KIW, yes, yes I understand.

Lift

JM : Where are you going?
    IW : To see the senior manager
    JM : Me too

JM bro Office

JM bro : Oh, come in!
    YJ : Long time no see
    JM bro : Sit down!
    YJ : I heard that you’ve been promoted.
    YJ : Congratulations
    JM bro : You two use to be schoolmates, right?
    JM bro : Is this the first time you two met here?
    YJ : Why did you ask me here?
    JM : What is it?
    JM bro : YJ says she wants to throw a dinner, to celebrate IW’s promotion, let’s celebrate
    JM : I have an appointment today
    IW : I’m sorry but I have an appointment too.
    JM bro : What’s wrong with you two, is it an important appointment?
    YJ : What kind of appointment?
    JM bro : Cancel it if you can
    JM : I can’t call off mine
    YJ : Who are you meeting?
    JM bro : Yah, yah, if it’s something personal, just cancel it, let’s have a meal together.
    JM : I would love to cancel if I could, but this is an important appointment. I’m sorry, but you guys go ahead then.
    IW : Since Manager Jung has left, I think I should leave too as it’s inappropriate for me to stay on.
    JM bro : You can’t do this, it will hurt YJ.
    IW : I’m sorry, next time perhaps. I’m sorry but I have some matters to attend to. I’ll leave first.

Gallery

JM mum : Hello
    JM mum : Oh baby, what’s up with our JM to call your mother here at work?
    JM : Can’t I call you?
    JM mum : Ah, yes you must be looking for YJ. She just went out, and her mobile is not connecting.
    JM : YJ is here.
    JM mum : She’s there? Why didn’t she tell me that she was heading there? She is really too casual about it.
    JM mum : I know, I’ll hang up now
    JM mum : JM, aren’t you looking for YJ? Why did you call here then?
    JM : I have something to ask you
    JM mum : What?
    JM : What time does your gallery closes?
    JM mum : 7
    JM : What time is mum getting off?
    JM mum : Mum can leave anytime. Why? I know, my son wants to buy me some nice food, right my good son?
    JM : No, I’m just asking.

JM mum leaving

SJ : (to JM mum who is leaving) Good night.(runs to office and phone rings) Hello?
    JM : I thought I told you many times not to keep your mobile on, why do you keep turning it off? Has my mum left?
    JM : Ok, wait for me.
    JM mum : (returns) Why do you look so shocked?
    SJ : I thought you left
    JM mum : Should I be leaving?
    SJ : No, nothing.
    JM mum : (sees JM) You called because of her? And I thought what happened.
    JM : Mum
    JM mum : Let go!
    JM mum : Let go, let me go, get out of the way.
    JM : I’m sorry, but I can’t help it.
    JM mum : What can’t you help? What?
    JM : I will go crazy if I don’t see her for a day, that is why it’s like this. So…so, please. (to SJ) Leave quickly
    JM mum : Let go of me, what’s with you JM? Please wake up, wake up, son please wake up!
    JM : (to SJ) What are you doing? Get your stuff quick! Go out first!
    JM mum : I…I’m really (slaps JM) are you trying to embarrass your mother in front of that beggar?
    JM : I’m sorry.

Car

JM : (calls mobile) Cancel all appointments today!

Office

IW tries calling SJ mobile but it is engaged. He remembers the conversation earlier.
    JM : I can’t call off mine
    JM bro : Cancel it if you can
    JM bro : If it’s something personal, just cancel it, let’s have a meal together.
    JM : I would love to cancel if I could, but this is an important appointment. I’m sorry, but you guys go ahead then.

Outside SJ’s apartment

JM : Are you hungry?
    JM : Shall we go for a drink? (answers mobile) Hello.
    IW : I am KIW
    JM : I know
    IW : Are you with Ms LSJ?
    JM : So what?
    IW : Please put her through
    JM : Please hold, Ms LSJ
    JM : Your call.
    SJ : Who?
    JM : KIW.
    SJ : Oh dear. Hello, it’s me.
    IW : Shouldn’t you have at least called?
    SJ : No, it’s not like that, there was a problem with the phone..(IW hangs up) .hello….hello. I’ll leave now.
    JM : I can give you whatever you want. Please just stay by my side. I will wait for your reply but don’t let me wait too long.
    SJ : Have a good night.

Street

JM mum : Where?
    Assistant : Over here.
    JM mum : Take me there. (Outside SJ’s apartment) Is it here?
    JM mum : Call her out.
    Assistant : Yes. (Knock) Ms LSJ. Ms LSJ. Ms LSJ.
    SJ : How do you do? What brings you here?
    JM mum : (slaps SJ) The more I thought about it, the angrier I got until I couldn’t sleep. You despicable wretch. Who do you think you are trying to seduce? Who? I lost all my face in front of my son because of a wretch like you. Forget about the KRW 30 mio, what else do you want! If you ever dare appear in front of our JM again, I will never let you off. Report to work as usual tomorrow.
    IW : Are you ok?
    SJ : You can’t get through the mobile today because it was dropped into water. I wanted to call you but there was no way. I wanted to use the company’s phone but I felt bad. And then JJM came over, JJM appeared in the office and his mum got angry. And the KRW 30 mio was to pay off my brother’s debt. I can’t take this anymore!

SJ apartment

SJ : What’s wrong MY? Why did you drink so much?
    MY : LSJ, you should be happy. You are pretty, and have a good job, and suitors, good-looking ones, rich ones. And should I continue to go on? This is life! I met a famous beautician today! Said that I could change my face, change anything. But where can I get that kind of money. If I have money, I would rather eat well drink well. Shouldn’t I? Yah! LSJ! You, if you break KIW’s heart, I will never forgive you, you hear me! And I want to tell you, don’t meddle with men who are attached. You will cry tears, but she sheds tear of blood, blood! You know. Do you know?

SJ apartment

SJ thinking about JM’s offer.

Outside SJ apartment

SJ : Why aren’t you at work? What are you doing here?
    IW : Are you going to work? Don’t you have any pride? Or you’ve never thought of that before.
    SJ : Is it that important?
    IW : This is different from what I am doing now, working for JJM. Don’t go.
    SJ : Don’t go to work? But what next? If I’m lucky I may get married, or do some odd jobs along the way. Is that my life? Am I supposed to continue living like that?
    IW : I don’t mean that.
    SJ : Have you worked as a hostess before? A hostess survives on their tips in that business. Running around all night long entertaining the customers, the most they make is a few million won. This job now pays me KRW 1mio, it’s really a cushy job. Pick up calls, cleaning the toilet, go to the bank. Unlike a hostess, I get ordered around. And I have my own time, I can read and learn as well. Why should I give up a good job like this?
    IW : After all those mean words, is that all the reasons that you can give to continue with this job
    SJ : Despicable, shameless, trash, beggar. What’s with these words? I have been hearing these since I was 9. In school, in the orphanage, at my relatives. I have heard them umpteen times.
    IW : That is why you should stop hearing them.
    SJ : Why? Do you feel ashamed? I’m leaving.
    JM : Good weather today.
    JM : You go ahead. I have something to say to Ms LSJ.
    SJ : What do you have to say?
    JM : Get in.

Car

SJ : Where are we going?
    JM : You will know when we get there.
    SJ : I still need to work.
    JM : Stop going there.
    SJ : Why are you always making it difficult for me?
    JM : (reach destination) Get down.

Apartment

JM : Go in. Have u thought about it? Do you like this? Regardless whether you like it or not, move in first. Don’t think too much, (give keys) take this. I have an important meeting this morning, so I will leave first. You can stay. (leaves)

Chairman office

JM dad : Mr Choi is still not back?
    JM bro : Yes, and looks like he will not be back for the next few months.
    JM dad : Really, we can’t keep pushing the wedding like this.
    JM bro : Anyway, we can only have the wedding when he returns.
    JM dad : Where’s JM?
    JM bro : JM seemed to be taking interest in the business recently.
    JM dad : That’s the way it should be.
    JM bro : So, I was thinking. It’s ok to proceed according to JM’s wishes. Even if the wedding gets postponed for a while, there’s no harm waiting for another 1-2 years. Over at Mr Choi’s, because of his absence, there’s been some internal problems in the company. According to KIW’s investigations, they do not apparently have as much cash flow as we expected. Like what JM said, this is not the best timing for the wedding.
    JM dad : We should have grabbed that opportunity the moment it was proposed.
    JM bro : Come in.
    JM dad: Good, sit down.
    JM bro : Don’t be nervous, just tell us your findings.
    JM dad : Yes, tell.
    IW : Firstly, let me …..(IW outlines proposal)

Corridor

JM bro : Well done! The chairman was listening to your report very attentively. Oh yes, about yesterday, me and YJ ended up having dinner together.
    IW : I’m sorry.
    JM bro : It’s alright, you have matters to attend to. But, what was so important?
    IW : Nothing, it was personal matters.
    JM bro : You have a girlfriend? Oh, you look like you have one.
    IW : No, I don’t.
    JM bro : Ready to move apartment?
    IW : Thank you for your offer, but I think I have to decline. I don’t wish to move.
    JM bro : Really? Alright then.

Conference room

JM bro : Where is Manager Jung?
    JM : I’m sorry.

Gallery

JM mum : Where did I see him?
    YJ : Who is it mother?
    JM mum : On, nothing.
    YJ : Why isn’t she here yet?
    JM mum : She didn’t call?
    YJ : She didn’t mother.
    JM mum : I doubt she’s coming.
    YJ : Why mother?
    JM mum : Such people have no manners. I told her off, and you know girls like her, they are very conniving. Looked like she’s got some pride, maybe pretending to be hurt and not show up.
    YJ : What did you say?
    JM mum : You don’t need to know. Call Ms Kim to come back.
    SJ : Good morning. I’m sorry I was late.
    YJ : Why are you so late?
    SJ : I took my mobile to the service center. Did anyone call me? You want some tea? Do you want me to make you a cup?
    JM mum : It’s ok.
    YJ mum : How do you do? I’m here.
    JM mum : Oh, long time no see. What brought you here? Do sit down.
    YJ mum : Yes, I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I will drop by.
    JM mum : You are most welcome here.
    YJ mum : If you are available this afternoon, let’s have lunch together.
    YJ : What are you buying us then?
    JM mum : For a special guest like you, I should be buying lunch.
    YJ mum : You changed your staff
    JM mum : Yes, yes. What are you reading? Make some tea! She is really dim.
    YJ mum : You are so busy, how do you keep up?
    JM mum : Oh it’s just my daily routine. But I do feel old, not like before.

Restaurant

YJ : What’s the matter, why did you call? I was actually thinking of asking you out to speak with you about the last time.
    IW : What do you want to eat?
    YJ : Honestly, I was quite surprised. JM’s bro asked you to cancel, and you rejected him. Was it that important? Did you manage to see LSJ? JJM asked her out as well right?
    IW : Is that why you came?
    YJ : Yes. Fishing information around me is fine, but dating right under my nose, he is really something.
    IW : YJ, why did you hire SJ to work at the gallery? Because of me? Or because of JJM?
    IW : You thought I still love you? I have never loved you. I was just making use of your connections. So, please don’t ill-treat SJ. In my opinion, you and JJM are very compatible.

Gallery

YJ : Why are you eating here? There’s a smell.
    SJ : There was no one, so…
    YJ : Don’t eat inside the office next time.

Outside Shop

SJ : On my way home.
    JM : I will wait for you there.

Outside SJ apartment

SJ bro : Hey, SJ! SJ, I thought I was going to freeze to death, there isn’t even a blanket. Where were you?
    SJ : Why are you here?
    SJ bro : SJ, I’m your bro. You bro me have been all over the train station looking for CSB for you. I think he saw me and ran off. Seemed like no one saw him. That’s why I said, if you had some money, just invest some money into the search will be better.
    SJ : How much?
    SJ bro : Yah? Of course the more the merrier. If I had 500,000 for a start, then 300,000..yah 200,000 should be fine as well. Actually, 50,000 is fine as well.
    SJ bro : I made some money at the pool table, had some noodles.
    SJ : I heard that CSB is employed now.
    SJ bro : What? Really?

SJ apartment

SJ Where is he working? Have you seen him? Has he returned you the money? That no good damn fellow.
    SJ : Bro! Let’s go eat some roast pork belly?
    SJ bro : What? You have money?

Outside SJ’s apartment

SJ bro : We meet again
    IW : How do you do?
    SJ bro : We are going for dinner. Have you eaten?
    IW : Yes I have.
    SJ bro : The last time, I owed you big time. Let me buy you a meal one day.
    IW : Whatever.
    SJ bro : Brat, so rude.
    SJ bro : Alright.

BBQ restaurant

SJ : Bro. (Bro chokes). Bro, let me pour you a drink.
    SJ bro : You bro is trying to stay alive here, when I make a lot of money one day let me buy you a steak.
    SJ : Thank you.
    SJ bro : What is there to thank. SJ, where are you working?
    SJ : In a gallery.
    SJ bro : Gallery? Your English is really good. Found such a good job! Oh, GERORY, Oh yeah! Bro me needs to look for a job quickly too. Hey, why aren’t you eating? Eat more. Remember when we were in the orphanage, and we stole some sweet potatoes from the kitchen, and we ate so fast that we almost choked, and we end up suffering. Do you remember?
    SJ bro : Compared to those red potatoes then, this meal is much better because my sister bot me this.
    SJ : Bro, eat more, more meat.
    SJ bro : You eat too.

SJ apartment

SJ thinking about all that has happened.
    MY : What are you doing?
    SJ : MY, for all that I owe you, I will definitely pay back
    MY : What are you talking about?
    SJ : I may end up as a karaoke hostess for the rest of my life. So, don’t stop me.
    MY : LSJ, hey, SJ, yah SJ!

Outside SJ apartment

MY : LSJ! Wait here, are you mad? It’s so late, where are you going? Where can you go?
    SJ : This is why I have to go, If I don’t now, I will never leave.
    MY : Where are you going? Did I do something wrong?
    SJ : It’s not like that.
    MY : Then why, why leave?
    S : I’m sorry, I will call you.
    IW : What’s going on?
    SJ : Thank you for everything, I’m leaving.
    MY : Hey, LSJ, LSJ…..

********************************END*************** **************

Default WHIB Episode 14

Episode 14

Apartment

SJ : Sorry to keep you waiting
    JM : I fell asleep. Sit down.
    JM : Is that all you have?
    JM : Have you decided?
    SJ : I just need to stay by your side, that’s all right?
    SJ : You don’t have any other request, right?
    SJ : Then, what can u do for me?
    JM : Besides marriage, anything
    SJ :All right then.
    JM : Have you eaten?
    JM : Then, sleep first. I’ll see you tomorrow.

IW apartment

IW remembers what his mother said about SJ, SJ leaving MY apartment, and what he said to YJ about never loving her before.

Outside SJ apartment

MY : (talking to herself) I must be going crazy. What am I doing? Really. Good, good ridden, it’s good that she’s left. Who wants to hang around here. When lucks with you, even as you walk on the street you may find gold as you tread. Aiyoh, my life is so tough and sad…arhh. (to IW) Did u sleep well?
    IW : How do u do?
    MY : Are u going out?
    IW : Just taking a walk
    MY : SJ called me.
    IW : Where is she?
    SJ : She just says that she is doing well.
    IW : Really?
    MY : Have you had breakfast?
    MY : Then, leave well.

JM apartment

JM : You brat, aren’t you too good looking.

SJ apartment

JM : (sees SJ in towel) Oh, oh. Change and come out. Oh, remember to lock your doors well when you sleep.

Returns from shopping

JM : Thank you. I’ll leave first. You stay on. If you need anything, just let me know.
    SJ : (calls MY) MY, what are you doing?

JM parents place

Photographer : OK, everyone in position. Look here, look here. Kimchi!
    Guest : Please eat.
    Guest : Come over here and sit.
    JM mum : Why don’t you go and have a chat with YJ. She is drinking all by herself there.
    JM : YJ can hold her liquor. She won’t get drunk.
    JM mum : You uncle and kids are all here. You should chat with them.
    JM : There’s nothing to talk about.
    JM mum : What’s there not to talk about? Didn’t you all study abroad together?
    JM : They were there to study, but I was there to have a good time. There’s nothing in common.
    JM mum : What are you saying?
    JM sis : JM
    JM : Yes.
    JM sis : Are you still seeing Aimee?
    JM : Hey sis, what are you talking about?
    JM mum : You silly child. YJ is here, really.
    JM sis : I just thought she was a good girl. Come on, tell me who do you really like?
    JM mum : Why don’t you just eat your food! Don’t get upset son.
    YJ : You bought Ms LSJ a mobile?!
    JM mum : YJ what are you saying
    YJ : Don’t treat me like a fool! JJM, if you carry on this way, nothing good is going to come out of this.
    JM : YJ, are you drunk.
    YJ : JJM, even if I am drunk, that is not important.
    JM mum : YJ, what’s with you?
    YJ : Mother, mother you should know what’s going on.
    JM mum : Yes, yes, I know. JM take her out for some air. Please hold her here.
    YJ : I’m fine mother.
    JM : Hurry, come on.
    YJ : I’m fine, I said I’m fine!

Car

JM : Get down
    YJ : It was the perfect opportunity today! Why didn’t you say anything?
    JM : Get down now!
    YJ : The entire family was there. It was a golden opportunity! You see, I said that you can’t do it you are despicable.

IW mother’s restaurant

IW mum : Welcome. Please help yourself. (To IW) Anything the matter? Did you drink?
    IW : Get me a drink.
    IW mum : Look at you, why do you drink so much?
    IW : Get me a drink. Get me a drink?
    IW mum : Something wrong?
    IW : Nothing. There’s nothing, there’s really nothing.
    IW mum : What happened?
    IW mum : Is it because of that girl? Do you want me to….
    IW : I shouldn’t have come here. I just wanted to have a quiet drink. You go do your stuff.
    IW mum : (To guests) Please come in, sit, sit down.

SJ apartment

SJ : What took you so long?
    MY : After LSJ left, my place is especially quiet and very clean now. I had to wash, clean and pack the kitchen, so I was delayed.
    SJ : How about having dinner here? I’ll make you something nice.
    MY : It’s great to have money. How much is your rent?
    SJ : I don’t know.
    MY : Is this JJM’s too? How much money does he have? Did he say this is yours? Really? He gave you KRW 30 mio and mobile is really nothing compared to this. You are really lucky, since it’s come to this you should reap as much as possible and enjoy your good fortune. The bed is so comfortable. (open cupboard) Ah! Is this all yours?
    SJ : Oh he bought me all those today.
    MY : All these? It must have cost a lot!
    SJ : Pick some for yourself. Didn’t I promise that I will repay you someday.
    MY : Do you think I am a beggar? Pick out your stuff? Did you call me here today to show off to me? Does JJM’s fiancée know about your relationship with JJM? Did JJM say that he was going to marry you? And another thing, are you in love with JJM. The way I see it, I don’t feel that you are in love with JJM. I’m leaving. (Turns to see JM) How do you do?
    MY : Please move aside, I’ll take my leave.
    SJ : Leave well.
    MY : I will!
    JM : Have you eaten? Do you like sushi? Here. Why did you call your friend here? I don’t like anyone else to come here. (gives credit card) another thing, here you go, buy whatever you need with this. Oh yes, I will say it one last time, don’t return to work anymore. (leaves)

JM Office

JM : (knocking) Please come in. (turns) Do you have something to say.

JM calls and hears SJ voice. Hangs up in fury.

Gallery

SJ : Hello? Hello?
    YJ : Mother, maybe it is not such a good idea but I would like to let her go.
    JM mum : Why?
    YJ : I don’t want to see her here.
    JM mum : YJ, don’t bother about her. Just take her as transparent. This is the best thing for now, I will see to your matters. I will take care of her. You just invest your time on JM. Is that why you drank so much.
    YJ : I’m sorry mother.
    JM mum : Drink less next time.
    YJ : Yes mother.

Toilet

YJ : Are you free tonight?
    YJ : If you are available, I want to talk with you.
    SJ : I have plans tonight.

MY apartment

SJ : MY (opens door)

SJ apartment

JM : Sit down. Where did you go?
    SJ : Even this you need to know? Must I report everything?
    JM : You look pretty, the clothes looks good on you. I wanted to have dinner with you.
    SJ : All you need to do was call.
    JM : You want to keep a pet?
    JM : : Have a drink?
    SJ : Has this apartment been inhabited before?
    JM : Why do you ask?
    SJ : I don’t know who stayed here previously, but there are a lot of woman stuff. But I have thrown them all out.
    JM : As you wish.
    SJ : Another thing, does Ms CYJ know?
    JM : If you continue to work there, it’s a matter of time before she knows. If you want her to know, then continue with your job. (SJ laughs) What you laughing at?
    SJ : I don’t care. I’m going to sleep. Good night.
    JM : You go ahead then.
    SJ : Aren’t you leaving?
    JM : Why should I?
    SJ : As you wish.

Shop

JM dad : Knowing yourself is more important than being smart. If you thought you were smart, then you will definitely run into trouble later on. Observe closely whether you are rearing a small tiger.
    JM bro : Yes, I hear you.
    JM dad : No matter how outstanding the performance, ultimately, you can only trust you family and no one else.
    JM bro : Yes, I hear you.
    JM dad : That girl called LSJ, how are you going to handle it?
    JM : Who?
    JM dad : YJ is so restless that she had to hire SJ to work in the gallery.
    JM bro : What? The gallery? (to JM) That girl is in the gallery? So YJ was drunk that day because of…am I right?
    JM : No, that’s not true. YJ just had too much to drink.
    JM dad : Now that the wedding’s been delayed indefinitely, if YJ changes her mind like the last time again, what are we going to do? Call YJ out today, let’s all have dinner tonight.

Canteen

Assistant : I just didn’t want to say anything. It’s not just once or twice that I had to handle such matters. The chairman’s wife is also helpless to the chairman’s other woman. Chairman wife must be devastated. Even her son’s like that. How could she not be hurt? She even gave her 2 loud slaps. You saw it that day with your eyes too. Manager Jung rented this apartment, specifically to keep these women. People like us, need to spend a lifetime to even dream of an apartment like that. If we had good parent, we would have had a few good apartments. Mr Kang, did you know Ms LSJ previously?
    Assistant : Really?
    IW : Yes.
    Assistant : Then why did you move next door to her?
    IW : It’s all a coincidence that I’m her neighbour.
    Assistant : Really? I really don’t understand why must Manager Jung go after a woman like that. I’m always caught in between and it is really difficult for me. I have to go to LSJ’s place, go to the bank to remit the money. But those were still ok, but that CSB. That stench of his, I even have to look for homeless bum on the streets. I really can’t take it anymore.

CSB bullsunshineting to other staff about his business plans. He sits next to IW and assistant, and IW takes his leave.

Outside JM’s office

JM : (To IW) Isn’t anyone else around? Well, excuse me then, can you bring us 2 cups of tea?

JM Office

YJ : You changed you desk. What’s this that you need to trouble over? Looks like you are really working hard.
    JM : Why do you insists on having a cup of tea here?
    YJ : Didn’t father ask me over to have tea?
    JM : When did you start to obey the adults?
    YJ : Didn’t you know? I’ve always been like that. I never put up useless fights. Are you free?
    JM : I’m busy.
    YJ : Are you that busy?
    JM : Can’t you see for yourself that I’m heaped with work!
    YJ : (Laughs)
    JM : (IW puts drink down. To IW) Thank you.
    YJ : (To IW) Thank you.

Outside JM Office

YJ : You don’t need to see me off. I’ll leave now.
    SJ : Good, leave well.

Outside Lift

YJ : Mr KIW, how’s your relationship with LSJ going?

Outside karaoke

SJ : MY!
    MY : What’s the matter?
    SJ : You wore it! You look good!
    MY : Where’s all your nice clothes? Why are you dressed like this?
    SJ : Let’s go eat! I’ll buy you something nice!
    MY : Be right out, wait for me.

Restaurant

MY : It’s only a meal! Hey, let’s go, let’s leave.
    SJ : You just sit there, it’s ok.
    MY : It’s ok if I don’t eat. Why don’t you just give me the money instead.
    SJ : Let’s just have a meal, it’s alright.
    MY : What should we have?
    SJ : Have steak, steak, it’s nice.
    MY : Are you crazy? KRW75,000 for a meal! How can I eat that? Between the 2 of us, that’s KRW 150,000! That kind of money can buy us 3 big sacks of 25 kg rice! You are eating one meal from 3 sacks of rice! You are crazy!
    SJ : Did my bro look for me?
    MY : I don’t know, maybe he came over when I wasn’t around.
    SJ : This, but don’t let him know where I am, but let him have this. The other one is my share of the rent.
    MY : Ok, thank you. Since you give that to me, I shall accept.
    SJ : Is everything ok with the apartment?
    MY : It’s only a small space, what can possibly happen?
    SJ : Did KIW ask about me?
    MY : If he wanted to know, he will call you.
    SJ : Shall I sleep over at your place tonight?
    MY : Why are you leaving you own apartment, if you don’t stay in the apartment that JJM rents for you, it will upset him.
    SJ : Yah! (food is served)

YJ room

YJ mum : When did you come home?
    YJ : Just.
    YJ mum : That girl in your office.
    YJ mum : Who brought her in?
    YJ : What’s wrong?
    YJ mum : I’m asking you, how did she get hired?
    YJ : I did.
    YJ mum : What? Is she someone you know?
    YJ : What’s going on?
    YJ mum : JJM has rented an apartment for her.
    YJ : Who told you?
    YJ mum : What kind of a girl is she? Did you know?
    YJ : JM has always been like that.
    YJ mum : It is different know, it’s very different now!
    YJ : I know what to do.
    YJ mum : You tell me how are you going to handle this?! This is between the 2 of you but don’t think I don’t know what’s going on here.
    YJ : Mum, just don’t meddle.
    YJ mum : I know, you must be hiding something from me. Is it because of KIW? Am I right? Looks like I need to discuss this with your father.
    YJ : Don’t complicate matters. I will get married.
    YJ mum : You know. It’s an easy matter to make a girl like that disappear. If you can’t manage the situation, just let me know. What kind of taste does JM have, aren’t there any other woman out there.

Office

YJ : It’s me. Let’s meet.
    IW : What’s wrong?
    YJ : Let’s meet and you’ll know.

Bar

YJ : I’m sorry to have you come here. What would you like?
    IW : Nothing for me. What do you have to tell me?
    YJ : Has LSJ moved out? Do you know where she moved to? I heard, JM rented a place for her. You told me not to make things difficult for her, but now who’d making it difficult for whom? How could you say something like that to me over such a shameless woman! To you, am I that despicable? I can take JJM to be with a woman like that, they can’t last. But you can’t treat me like that. You know very well all this while that I can’t marry you. You know better than anyone. If you wanted to hurt me by saying those words to me, it’s not too late to apologise now, you know?
    IW: YJ
    YJ : Apologise now.
    IW: Please, forget me. I’m leaving

Outside MY apartment

MY : Looks like IW, is still not home yet. (goes in) Come in!
    SJ : Don’t you have anything to say to me?
    MY : No.
    SJ : You don’t understand me.
    MY : Understand? What’s there to understand?
    SJ : No, no one understands me, or forgives me.
    MY : What’s there to forgive anyway? You lead you life and I lead mine. Although you didn’t not make it on your own merit, and I don’t feel great about it, but on your own, I guess the best that you can do is to be a salaried person, making KRW 10 mio a month, how much can you accumulate with your life? If I were you, and someone rents me a nice place, buy me nice clothes and give me money to spend, I would go with him as well. Even if I think it’s bad, but it can be good, and I’m a little jealous, that is how I feel now. Well, whatever it is, it’s your fortune, just do what makes you happy. Don’t bother about what I think. But you are welcome to stay over anytime. But from the looks of it the other day, it doesn’t seem possible.
    It’s ok. (phone rings) Hello.

JM apartment

SJ : At my friend’s place.
    JM : Do you want me to pick you up or are you going back on your own? Shall I come over now?
    SJ : I’m leaving now.
    Girl : Come over and join us.
    Friend : Who is it? YJ?
    Friend : Looks like not.
    Friend : Then who?
    Friend : Is it that girl?
    Friend : No way.
    JM : Hey, can you arrange for find a job in your hotel?
    Friend : What kind of a job?
    JM : Good English, fluent in Japanese as well, and even speaks Bahasa Indonesian.
    Friend : Who is it?
    JM : It’s your own business.
    Friend : Is it a man or woman?
    JM : Woman
    Friend : How old?
    JM : 25.
    Friend : Where did she graduate from?
    JM : Forget it, I’m leaving.
    Friend : What’s with him?

Outside MY apartment

SJ : I’m leaving.
    MY : OK, leave well.
    SJ : Go back in.
    MY : Be careful now.
    SJ : (to IW) How do you do?
    SJ : I came to see MY.
    IW : I see.
    SJ : You’re home so late.
    IW: Yes
    SJ : I’ll take my leave first.
    IW : Where do you live now?
    SJ : At a friend’s.
    IW : Which friend? Do I know them? Is this what you want? You like this? Yes?
    SJ : Yes, I like it.
    IW : Right, so then leave well.
    SJ : I miss you.
    IW : What do you want from me?

SJ apartment

JM : (to a sleeping SJ) Don’t leave me.

******************************END***************** ***********

hey il_mare

i like your stlyo mylyo pic... (1 on top left hand lah ..)

WHIB is another drama i heard so much n would not want 2 miss .... tks for interesting write up ....

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_8
    hey il_mare

i like your stlyo mylyo pic... (1 on top left hand lah ..)

WHIB is another drama i heard so much n would not want 2 miss .... tks for interesting write up ....
    Hi Angel_8, yes, my new look. Kind of dark, isn't it? A bit like WHIB.

Please watch WHIB. It is not like the usual sappy fare, but just stay sane after watching! Unlike pei....

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare
    Hi Angel_8, yes, my new look. Kind of dark, isn't it? A bit like WHIB.

Please watch WHIB. It is not like the usual sappy fare, but just stay sane after watching! Unlike pei....
    will do will do .... last night another friend told me she put last disc on hold as she can't bear for story to end .... but she not crazy like pei who has already gone bonkers ... ...haha

i must find out soon what and why WHIB did to my two friends ....
    Last edited by Angel_8; 10-21-04 at 02:43 AM.