Thread: Personal Insults in this forum

Default Personal Insults in this forum

I have used reporting tool, but it seems like it takes forever to have mod or admin to get act on it.

Do mods or admin work at all in this site?? Or, personal insults are pretty much allowed??

I don't think I tangoed with Question this time. If somebody tangoed by himself, I am pretty sure it is visuable.
    Last edited by Yon; 09-17-04 at 01:17 PM.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Banned

It takes two to fight, it takes two hands to clap. There has to be smoke then Fire.

I did report personal insult on calling Carmen Lee "manly" looking and call me GAY TOO.

Please Admin go to the thread and read, then you will know who insult who more.

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    It takes two to fight, it takes two hands to clap. There has to be smoke then Fire.

I did report personal insult on calling Carmen Lee "manly" looking and call me GAY TOO.

Please Admin go to the thread and read, then you will know who insult who more.
    Nono, I am not fighting you. Question, it was a personal insult that was purely based on blinded love of yours.

Banned

Yeah, I love carmen soo much that who ever insult her, I insult their IDOL back
    go tell on me, let the admin read through all the post and see who insult who.

I guess I say I don't like LYF insult you> TOO BAD, Insult over the internet can get you so mad like this, I wonder how you deal in real life hahahahahahaha

am sorry I don't chat to LYF fan, peace out and calm down kiddo

We work, but you have to give us time. And notifications.

And it takes two to tango. Don't insult someone, and they won't insult you back. Well, the decent people at least.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Hey Yon... I remember you told me this one... don't treat what people say on the web too seriously... just have fun and post your comments.

There will always be those that just feel good when they get to insult others online while hiding behind internet name. The really sad thing about this is usually those who responds to them usually are the one getting in trouble while they get away with it. Maybe this is because of favorism or maybe because the insult is not toward the moderator so they can't see it or maybe it wasn't a big deal anyways.

Just be happy Yon or anyone feeling down Life is already messed up for most people, I just put those folks into that category

P.S. Crazylilangel is right. Mods are really busy sometimes, they are doing the best job they can (at least some of them I know they do). Yon, you been a mod and you should understand. But I understand where you coming from. /hug
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

This seems to be an over blown case of idolizing turning to bashing.

Please remember that mods and admin alike don't moniter this forum 24-7 and can not always take action immediately. And obviously, direct/indirect insulting--both ways--is not condoned here. Members can read our forum guidelines if there are questions. But you can rest assured that at least one of the moderators at the forums where these quarrels took place is aware of the issue and will take appropriate action to issue warnings if need be.
    -SC

Banned

Hello admin,
    I already send you an message in PM, and I will keep my words to what I say in my message.
    Like I say, it always take 2 hands to clap, ofcourse am not the only crazy one that keep reply and talking to myself, obviously there got to be people reply back to me, insult and argue with my post that why it keep go on and on.
    If I see anyone else that keep put down Carmen or insult I will report the post to U, I just ignore those people, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    There will always be those that just feel good when they get to insult others online while hiding behind internet name. The really sad thing about this is usually those who responds to them usually are the one getting in trouble while they get away with it. Maybe this is because of favorism or maybe because the insult is not toward the moderator so they can't see it or maybe it wasn't a big deal anyways.
    I agree with you, James, on the above.
    There are a few misfits in this forum who get high by throwing insult around, and the moderators let them off. I know cause I have not seen the moderators not chide these people but put their feet down on the others who infringe the rules.

We all know who they are.
    I just put them on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor
    I agree with you, James, on the above.
    There are a few misfits in this forum who get high by throwing insult around, and the moderators let them off. I know cause I have not seen the moderators not chide these people but put their feet down on the others who infringe the rules.

We all know who they are.
    I just put them on ignore.
    Many times moderators issue warnings via PM because I think it's preferable to keep the chiding private and also a sign of respect for the members that we don't always broadcast it. That is both a matter of policy and principle. I can understand if that might cause members to feel some members are 'getting away with it', but seriously, we are not blind (maybe just busy ) when any member steps way out of bounds. I do thank you guys and all members who will take a light hearted approach to the posts here and not cause trouble. Grudges are so unhealthy--and some people can honestly hold one forever!
    -SC

Someone called me 'stupid' indirectly. Does that constitute as an insult? Yeah, I was offended but on second thought, I reckon that person is pretty young. So, meh!

If it's happened just once, why respond with another insult and let it spoil your day? I sure have better things to do than answer with an insult. I can be snarky but that's another story.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

I am glad everything stopped.

Thank you for the fair decesion Miss SPC.

Grudges are so unhealthy--and some people can honestly hold one forever!
    Very scary, indeed. Specially in cyber world.. Blah..
    Last edited by Yon; 09-17-04 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yon
    I am glad everything stopped.
    Not so quick.

Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you. I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

How you English say, 'I one more time, mac, unclog my nose in your direction', sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behavior?! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey-bottom biters. No chance, English bed-wetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing, you tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!

Now that's some insult worth considering. The insults people here are complaining about are chicken's feed.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Whoa... Candide didi... You sound way too scary!

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Not so quick.

Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you. I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

How you English say, 'I one more time, mac, unclog my nose in your direction', sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behavior?! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey-bottom biters. No chance, English bed-wetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing, you tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!

Now that's some insult worth considering. The insults people here are complaining about are chicken's feed.
    Oh go surrender to a mime, you Frenchy. You're a publicly acknowledged didi. A small one at that.

--------

On a more serious note, glad the dust has settled, though I didn't have a problem with Question. What's entertainment if there aren't some laughs?

Darn it, I know. I should have slided that one under everyone's nose.
    Grumpy Granny's side doesn't always help.
    J/K

I assume the last few posts were just joking around...

Here is a thought...

If someone farted but without breaking wind, does it still stink?

So if you apply that to insult, if someone insult you but without being obvious, does it still hurt?
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    I assume the last few posts were just joking around...

Here is a thought...

If someone farted but without breaking wind, does it still stink?

So if you apply that to insult, if someone insult you but without being obvious, does it still hurt?
    Actually James, it was pretty obvious in my case. Calling people "F this" "F that" is definitely edit material i think. And last post was very much a joke. Hope this doesn't get me any trouble since it settled pretty nicely. I hope SC or Pine Pine (if she is around) that edit those useless posts away, so that people wouldn't get so worked up about something that has been settled. That means this topic is pretty much useless any way.

Thank you agains for fair and square decision by SC, and problem solved. Done deal.
    Last edited by Yon; 09-17-04 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Not so quick.

*cracks up* Oh man, that was an awesome movie. However, this can only be done in good fun.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]