Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Li Qian

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky
    those two moles can be removed...=)
    LOL if you pause the screen you'll find that she has seven!

well...she look pretty with those moles okay...and look she have enough money to remove them but she didn't...which basically mean she doesn't care how other people think about her looks...which is a good thing...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

the moles make her seem even more girlish and cheeky

I reckon......
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Thanks for those two posters Racheal ^_^ Lol, same here!! I wouldn't have recognized her if you hadn't said it was her!! Lol, I was starring at the first poster for quite some time!! I was thinking that Lie Fei Hong was Anita Yeung!!! She does remind me of Anita though ^__^

I don't see any problem with her moles. She looks fine with it or without, doesn't really matter. It doesn't affect her acting skills so why should it matter eh? She's sweet enough looking

Anyways on to TOB. Hehe, loved Li Qian in this week's tapes!!!! My favorite would be when she and Raymond fell asleep outside and then woke up to a crowd of people!! They were all mumbling this and that and she just stood up and yelled at all of them saying what if she is a you know what and what if she likes to do stuff like that? LOL, sooooooo funny!!! She definately drove them all away!! hehe, the look Ron and Raymond had!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

She's plays such awesome characters, too bad she just not good looking at all. I find her looks rather annoying, especially that mole.

By the way, even without the moles. She's just so plain. Sooo blah.... Nothng special at all.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Thanks for those two posters Racheal ^_^ Lol, same here!! I wouldn't have recognized her if you hadn't said it was her!! Lol, I was starring at the first poster for quite some time!! I was thinking that Lie Fei Hong was Anita Yeung!!! She does remind me of Anita though ^__^

I don't see any problem with her moles. She looks fine with it or without, doesn't really matter. It doesn't affect her acting skills so why should it matter eh? She's sweet enough looking

Anyways on to TOB. Hehe, loved Li Qian in this week's tapes!!!! My favorite would be when she and Raymond fell asleep outside and then woke up to a crowd of people!! They were all mumbling this and that and she just stood up and yelled at all of them saying what if she is a you know what and what if she likes to do stuff like that? LOL, sooooooo funny!!! She definately drove them all away!! hehe, the look Ron and Raymond had!!!!!

haha yeah that was one of my fave li quan parts in TOB too...so funny n she was so adorable and the ron n ray were like shocked...li quan's so so adorable in TOB..i like her n leila e most..hehe...so wad if she has moles..she looks even cuter n more unique...its natural n she doesnt try to achieve a flawless complexion by removing all her moles..that would look fake somehow..i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Lustique
    She's plays such awesome characters, too bad she just not good looking at all. I find her looks rather annoying, especially that mole.

By the way, even without the moles. She's just so plain. Sooo blah.... Nothng special at all.

on the contrary, i find li quan a rather attractive actress...she may nt have beautiful and strong features or a hot drop dead gorgeous body bt she can act really well...she's nt exactly pretty bt i think she has this really sweet n adorable look..sometimes mischevious and cheeky and very innocent..i dun get wads it w all those moles nonsense...not everyone in fact most ppl r nt born w perfect flawless complexion...even if most actress have that its prob cause they went for surgery or slap on tons n tons of make up to disguise their imperfections....at least li quan doesnt do so...n i dun c wads wrong w moles...at least she doesnt have a scar or pimples or wrinkles like some actresses do n try so hard to remove or cover it up

i dun see wads e the fuss abt her looks as long as her acting is gd...u can b beautiful in looks bt act horribly..i'll rather watch an actress who's nt beautiful bt still pretty n cute n can act well rather thn waste my time on a bimbo who looks great bt cannot act at all...if u wanna see beautiful women go look for models instead thn...they have wad u say beautiful looks

sunnysnow...I just sooo agree with you...you really speack out my heart
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

thanks for agreeing rachelyuen....heres a pic of ray+li qian...they r juz adorable

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/crystal_ashley/20048815822232.jpg')

what show is this..is li qian e lead?? she's really pretty n cute in here

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/crystal_ashley/2004041823593186371.jpg')

Sadly, this world is based a lot on looks. It honestly doesn't matter if you're actually good at acting or not, people will still judge you otherwise. And I'm just one of those people.

By the way, I don't think her acting is THAT good. I've seen quite a few actresses who've taken on the cute, cheeky type of roles. And they're all the same.

if looks matter so much...li qian wouldnt even be in the entertainment industry since she's nt all that beautiful...plus she would have little fans or no fans at all since looks r all that matter bt i dun c that...she attracted me n tons others w her bubbly n cute kter...not every actress is beautiful bt some still r so popular..cause they attract ppl in other ways....like michelle yip or jessica or flora..

OMG...is this a debate going on right now?????

hey sunny snow that pic of her...is the main cast...yeah its from the serie with kenny ho in it...im watching it right now...and there's my QZY in it...his sooo hot...lol...she is like super cute in there...the kind of chracter where everyone look forward too...not like liu fei hong's character...she sooo boring with kenny...liqian is way funnier
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Rachealyuen
    OMG...is this a debate going on right now?????

hey sunny snow that pic of her...is the main cast...yeah its from the serie with kenny ho in it...im watching it right now...and there's my QZY in it...his sooo hot...lol...she is like super cute in there...the kind of chracter where everyone look forward too...not like liu fei hong's character...she sooo boring with kenny...liqian is way funnier
    wads e name of e seires n wads li qian's kter like...is it like tob kind? is she e lead?

well...Yeah she's kinder cute like in TOB...about the always being happy and knowing how to sacrifice for love...but the only difference is she is more smart in this one then TOB...and her kung fu is like really good...she actually the heroine type...not like in TOB how people rate her for being the thrid girl with the higheest kungfu...but she always get captured which kinda makes me confused for many times....in here...she saves people...its a really cool serie if your in for adventure...but sometimes the bad guys just appear tooo much...and it so boring with them on...coz their old...

i watch it in mandarin...so not sure what its call
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

wow li qian's kter sounds really cool n likeable acc to wad u described....i'll try to get it if i can

she is so cute and adorble...love with Raymond
    Here are so dedication animation to the lovely couple that i like
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/lq/kwonyiwen1.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/lq/kwonyiwen2.gif')
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

also this one she is definite cute
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/lq/13_61.jpg')

a wallpaper!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sky4sms.com/fansclub/bbs/upload/200409/2000117479.jpg')

thanks alyssafan e pics n animi r great...so cutee