Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Li Qian

Default Li Qian

Hi All,

I can't find any thread for Li Qian and decided to create one for her...

What do you think of her? I think she is cute , pretty and a great actress...She is one of the main actress in "Twin of Brothers"..

Please feel free to share her info here, so that we would know more about her

Here are some pictures of her that I got from http://www.tvbsquare.com/TVBextras/tbEpisode.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

Default awesome!

Li Qian is sooo cute and adorable in Twin Of Brothers....too bad I don't watch any china series...

i wonder...can she actually speak any cantonese?

I felt the same way for her here...I love li qian since the first time i saw her on screen which is in wu lin wu shi...she act as the main girls cute and playful servant...heheheh that serie was funni there were this two guy fighting for her...lol....her newest serie should be qing king li shi ming....She is a minor role in there...some type of a royal person i guess...can't really tell since they all dress alike
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Li Qian is very cute and I like her. I've seen her in Mission of the Warriors and Xiao Shi Yi Lang with Nicky Wu. Liked her more in Mission though because her character was cuter.

Hehe, she definately was cute Racheal!!! It definately was so amusing how she was being fought over by Yang Jun Yi and Zhang Jin!!!! (That is the name of the two guys who were fighting over her.)

Anyways I'm excited to see her in TOB. She looks very cute and I am interested in seeing her chemistry with Raymond ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

twin of brother ....aghhh i am dying to see this serie ..when will it come out in viet ...........
    WU ZUN ! <3

She is way cute me thinks....
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Li Qian is very cute and I like her. I've seen her in Mission of the Warriors and Xiao Shi Yi Lang with Nicky Wu. Liked her more in Mission though because her character was cuter.

Hehe, she definately was cute Racheal!!! It definately was so amusing how she was being fought over by Yang Jun Yi and Zhang Jin!!!! (That is the name of the two guys who were fighting over her.)

Anyways I'm excited to see her in TOB. She looks very cute and I am interested in seeing her chemistry with Raymond ^_^

She was in 'Mission of the Warriors???' I have that series but due to that one girl that'z in it and basically the whole storyline and such, i didn't finish it..Her role must be pretty small but even thou it's small, she's pretty unknown back then,so, maybe that's why i didn't notice her but YOU know what,i could've seen her and not think twice about it..I basically stop watching that series when that one guy broke it off with Rebecca Wang,i think that's her name...Sad and pitful character...Don't like that other girl..Reason why i didn't finish watching it..Didn't want too,really...

As for Li Seen, the FIRST time i've seen her is in the Nicky series with Athena and even thou i didn't watch it, i did however see her on screen for a sec and she was dressed like a guy...And when she kidnapped Athena or something like that..Didn't really like that series one bit..Not too crazy about Athena in general..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky
    Li Qian is sooo cute and adorable in Twin Of Brothers....too bad I don't watch any china series...

What do you mean, you don't watch *CHINA* series???

Do you mean CHINESE series or what??

TOB isn't consider a PURE China Production, more of a calaboration between HK and China,so,what's wrong with that???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky

Do you mean CHINESE series or what?? If you don't then YOU should'nt be here..YOU should be more specfic with your comments..

TOB isn't consider a PURE China Production, more of a calaboration between HK and China,so,what's wrong with that???

Every Country, esp Asian Countries, film in China, becuz it's thy most beautiful place(Asian Wise) and becuz of it's history and it is CHINESE Series, so, filming in China makes perfect sense..

so she is the girl that play in Mission worrior?
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

of course i don't mean chinese series...

basically any series that is in MANDARIN....i do not watch...i understand mandarin but just don't enjoy watching mandarin series...

i only watch cantonese ones....which are TVB productions...=)

dubbed voices isn't a thing to be desired...

Quote Originally Posted by blood3

Do you mean CHINESE series or what??

lol i wait for the canto cuz i dont really understand manderin that well ehehes

er... can anyone post her pic here??

anybody know Li Qian mandarin name?

http://usera.imagecave.com/lq/
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/lq/1090229260.jpg')
    Last edited by alyssafan; 09-21-04 at 06:05 PM.
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

Banned

[QUOTE=alyssafan]anybody know Li Qian mandarin name? QUOTE]

Li Qian is her Mandarin Name!!

The way you spell it anyways as how it's pronouced, no clue...

Hey there all

alyssafan, yup Li Qian was in Mission of the Warriors. She played as Tuc Tuc's maid Tieu Nhi Bao. (Lol, excuse my horrible viet spellings) Hehe, thanks for hte screencaps!! I love the last one with her resting her head on Raymond. So cute ^_^

Blood, your probably referring to Tuc Tuc huh? I thought she was fine in there, I dind't mind her as much. There was times I thought she could have done better and then other times when I really was very annoyed with the storyline. Rebecca was awsome and that guy is Huang Hai Bing. Awsome performance as well!! You should really continue on with the serie, you might find yourself liking it

Yeah, Li Qian dressed as a guy most of the tiem and when she wasn't she was dressed more plain looking. Not the best looking serie for her but still.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

shes one helluva cutie pie.....soo adorable in TOB....love her w ray..they r such a sweet pair...like ron and leila....she has v gd acting skills too n she's so funny

I don't think she's pretty, she falls in more of the "cute catergory"
    I thought someone else should've acted her role in TOB.

pretty...cute....doens't matter how you put it...

she was the star of the series...for the female side...more screen time than tavia....yeah baby!!!!

if anyone has pics or info on her, please provide a link...thanks

and no, she shouldn't have been replaced by someone else...that is soo mean....hmph

I absolutely agree wif ducky man...it is way tooo mean for her to be replace...she is born for the role...

lol...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz