Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1100

Thread: [Channel U] Yi Xin Ren ( 易心人 )

Quote Originally Posted by november
    http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=51...247039A28DE655

Well... for Shaun's die hard fan... hahah

Pai say...all are those old photos, too lazy...Surrender liao...
    i think it's fabulous!! thanks so much! i love it!

oh my goodness!!! november!! that was sooooo sweet!!!!! and the song fits sooo well!!! i loved it!!!!

november, u're a genius! mwwwaaaaah*

hahaha!

but seriously, not used to seeing the Yi Xin Ren thread so inactive... last time every few hrs surely got new postings everyday. heehee... sigh, those were the days

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "Nothing, if you don't look at the world."

Cool thank you

Thanks to those who thanked me....

Actually i just found a big mistake on the clip... the song was an English song... not a Jap song. But it belonged to a Jap series..me blur me blur
    ~~ KilL yOuR bOsS, bEfOre He KilLs yOu ~~

tis show ish veri nice... bt it has quite a sad ending... y cheng zhi ish nt wif liwen...

Default Not Yi Xin Ren or You Know WHo related

I am sure someone in here must be a blog expert and knows which is the best there is. You see I have this list of blogs I can install ...

b2
    b2evolution
    Nucleus
    pMachine Free
    WordPress

I wanted Movable Type but i used it before, it looks great but rebuilding is a hassle. Moreover my host could not host this type of blog. And I really do not know how to use it at all.

B2 is outdated. I used b2evolution and wordpress before, almost the same. But now I want your opinion. You know my website ... simple, not too much of things.So I don't need all those extra features, just the convenience of posting stuff. Maybe I should describe what I am planning.

I want to build a stories website. So the blog system I must be able to break into many pages, complete with short intros and synopsis. The template must be easy to change into however I want but the most important is it must look like those news based website, or those article based with pages numbers, next and previous indicators. Visitors must be able to comment on each story. That's it actually.

I don't want to waste my time installing, preparing and then realising it's no good. Why i love blogger is because it is simple, and there is a comments system.

I wanted to use Blogger since if my host konk, my data is safe. BUT i realise Blogger is limited.

Any feedback bloggers everywhere?

Or should I use content management type?
    PointEntertainment @ http://point2e.com [all about Reviews.Comments.Opinions].

Wow...

I came today.. days after the final ending, which... I dont really like that much But since it is already over.. let it be ba hehe.

Looking forward to Ling Lou...my friends told me about it. Sounds quite nice I guess...the story theme. Maybe Shaun will have a small role as one of the 'workers' in that Ling Lou 'sphere'.

Funn you got the SDP file? I used WordPress previously and MovableType!
    在人生的舞台上
    每个人都是演员
    大家都能演好自己的角色
    ...除非你选错了角色
    - ep8 / 星锁 (2000)

Quote Originally Posted by helkel
    Wow...

I came today.. days after the final ending, which... I dont really like that much But since it is already over.. let it be ba hehe.
    hello helkel! how were ur exams?? join us at the yummy yummy and zero thread!

i still got 2 more papers to go... 加油啊 $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.byj4u.com/board/byj4ufreeboard/non-asp/emot/em51.gif')﹗﹗﹗﹗ then it's FREEDOM!!!! (*mimics william wallance in Braveheart*)

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "Nothing, if you don't look at the world."

Quote Originally Posted by helkel
    Wow...

Looking forward to Ling Lou...my friends told me about it. Sounds quite nice I guess...the story theme. Maybe Shaun will have a small role as one of the 'workers' in that Ling Lou 'sphere'.

Funn you got the SDP file? I used WordPress previously and MovableType!
    Long time no hear from you!

Yes Yes I got it! THanks! Amazing tech!

Argh, can anyone help me check if the IRC applet is working?

http://www.freewebs.com/shaun4eva/fans.htm

lol. Just wanna gather all the Shaun fans to chat around there. It's rather laggy, and it doesn't work for my computer. I think there's something wrong with my comp.

Anyway, i think this thread should be closed. Everyone, move up to the thread "Zero" Ling Lou!
    Shaun Chen is da best!

Quote Originally Posted by jadegalz
    Argh, can anyone help me check if the IRC applet is working?

http://www.freewebs.com/shaun4eva/fans.htm

lol. Just wanna gather all the Shaun fans to chat around there. It's rather laggy, and it doesn't work for my computer. I think there's something wrong with my comp.

Anyway, i think this thread should be closed. Everyone, move up to the thread "Zero" Ling Lou!
    Eh it is working just fine! Luckily because of that wuchang card I downloaded that required software I guess.

I think this thread is still active as the Shuan only thread. Don't want to jam zero thread with unrelated topics right?

By the way Jde, why don't you publish an appointment time, like gathering time at your website and welcome everybody to join the chat room? Because if not it's me talking to me.

Those using IRC, don't they have a similar feature where you can create a let's say Shaun chatroom where people can join?
    Last edited by Funn Lim; 11-28-04 at 03:14 AM.

You're amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Funn Lim
    By the way Jde, why don't you publish an appointment time, like gathering time at your website and welcome everybody to join the chat room? Because if not it's me talking to me.
    Okay then. List your online timings here? lol.
    Shaun Chen is da best!

Default Chat Room

Quote Originally Posted by jadegalz
    Okay then. List your online timings here? lol.
    I prefer during the day time....

Cool Jadegalz

This week U mag cover gal was Ann Kwok, hope very soon will be ur Shaun yah!

I guess tis shd be my last post here, see u pple on others thread.
    ~~ KilL yOuR bOsS, bEfOre He KilLs yOu ~~

This week U mag cover gal was Ann Kwok, hope very soon will be ur Shaun yah!

I guess tis shd be my last post here, see u pple on others thread.
    Great!! Better be!!
    Shaun Chen is da best!

Yeah....hope to see Shaun gracing the cover page soon. I have admired him greatly since watching Yi Xin Ren. But sadly, the last few episodes were so badly edited that they somehow mutilated my entire impression of the serial. And also, the plot was quite inconsistent. Zoomed..from 3.5 stars down to 2.5 stars. Okie, Shaun is still cool and charismatic.

On a sidenote, I am not sure if this has been mentioned. Some time ago (before Yi Xin Ren was shown), there was a 1/2 page article on Shaun in Xin Min Ri Bao. All I can remember of the contents was that he mentioned since young, people always have the misperception that he is a playboy based on his looks. Some basic details on him are in that article too, I think.
    Please visit the sites dedicated to the TV dramas, Mainland CCTV Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 笑傲江湖 and HK ATV Heroine of the Yangs 穆桂英 respectively. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lingz13
    Yeah....hope to see Shaun gracing the cover page soon. I have admired him greatly since watching Yi Xin Ren. But sadly, the last few episodes were so badly edited that they somehow mutilated my entire impression of the serial. And also, the plot was quite inconsistent. Zoomed..from 3.5 stars down to 2.5 stars. Okie, Shaun is still cool and charismatic.

On a sidenote, I am not sure if this has been mentioned. Some time ago (before Yi Xin Ren was shown), there was a 1/2 page article on Shaun in Xin Min Ri Bao. All I can remember of the contents was that he mentioned since young, people always have the misperception that he is a playboy based on his looks. Some basic details on him are in that article too, I think.
    There is? is it possible to scan it out if you still have that article?
    Shaun Chen is da best!

Yah, there was. But I do not have the article anymore.
    Please visit the sites dedicated to the TV dramas, Mainland CCTV Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 笑傲江湖 and HK ATV Heroine of the Yangs 穆桂英 respectively. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lingz13
    Yah, there was. But I do not have the article anymore.
    Aw........... Stoner bashing time! -bashes up Mediacock-
    Shaun Chen is da best!

At that time right before the merger news was announced, mediaworks has brought out two good productions.

yixinren 易心人 is very different and very HK style. I like the story and the cast is strong as well.

Perfect Woman (完美女人)is also very good. Ben's performance is good. Chen Huihui also acts very well. It is shocking that out of 4 , 3 of them will not be crossing over. Really a pity.