Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the best Taiwanese Series you've watched so far?

Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu is a pretty good show... very funny... stars Ella of S.H.E, together with Wu Zun & Jiro Wang of boyband Fahrenheit...

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    check your pm.
    THANX! YOU"RE THE BEST!!! YES I WOULD LOVE TO OWN ONE! CHECK YOU PM..(^_^) I LOVE YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by shachong
    what's Pearl Princess about??? can u watch it on youtube?
    "Pearl Princess" is really good.. I think you CAN watch it on youtube but not sure... It's about a prince who fell in love with a ordinary girl..but she took off when she was pregnant with his baby..then years later the daughter (played by Ruby Lin) came back to look for her father... so to be true..she is a lost princess..she bump into a girl (played by Vicky Zhao Wei) at the market.. and she help her to get to the palace..they were into an accident in the forest and the emperor thought that Vicky was his daughter but actually it's Ruby that his daughter..so the climax collide and it gets better..really good plot too! Watch it if haven't..But I really liked "Prince Turn To Frog" more..So I reccomend that one more..!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo
    Tell me if you know all the series that Ming Dao in it Please! Also tell me if he played the leading male in it..I liked it when he is the leading role mostly..In "Heaven Wedding Gown" he isn't the leading male so I wasn't into it much..though he is a good actor in that series..SO please tell me or list it if you know all the series
    Series with Ming Dao as leading actor:

1) Prince turn to Frog
    2) Angel Lover
    3) The Magicians of Love
    4) Legend of Star Apple

Quote Originally Posted by pdt_85
    Series with Ming Dao as leading actor:

1) Prince turn to Frog
    2) Angel Lover
    3) The Magicians of Love
    4) Legend of Star Apple
    Thank You.. I must be a really pain in the ***..I ask this question on all the thread I been to...SORRY!It must have been annoying!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by shachong
    what's Pearl Princess about??
    LuvJojo pretty much summed it all up...it's quite good, really...if youre into drama and a lill bit comedy, you might wanna get it, but be sure you get Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Princess Pearl) I. HZGG II dragged too much, the plot turn out to be ridiculous and they practically ruined Xiao Yanzi's character. HZGG I can stand out alone without II and III, really.They made II and III just because of the fans, story-wise, both series pretty much sucked....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Holy cow, how could I have forgotten about "Pearl Princess I"? YUP, that's one of my favorite, favorite show as well.

It took me a while to watch it, because at first when I heard it's a Qiong Yau's production, I was like "NOPE, ain't gonna watch it." since to me Qiong Yau's stories have a tendency to be so weepy and sad. But then I saw a little clip at my friend's house and thought, hey, this is watchable, not like the old Qiong Yau's stuff at all.

Yeah it's good..I actually thoughts "Pearl Princess I" was good..and "Pearl Princess II" was alrite..but "Pearl Princess III" was dull..it was predictable and not as good as I and II

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo
    Yeah it's good..I actually thoughts "Pearl Princess I" was good..and "Pearl Princess II" was alrite..but "Pearl Princess III" was dull..it was predictable and not as good as I and II
    Pearl Princess II was still alright to watch, just a bit too long and that Fragrant Princess plot was very boring and draggy. I didn't even bother touching part 3 since it's not Pearl Princess if practically the entire cast got changed except 2 characters, and they weren't even important characters. I mean, once you replace Ruby and Vicki as the leading actress, it definitely stopped being "Pearl Princess". Qiong Yau definitely should have quit when she was ahead.

Talking any good drama recommands?

heey. uhm. i need some good recommandations for dramas.
    i just finished hana kimi
    & now is watchin` the magicans of love, devil beside you.

but it isnt really goood compared to hana kimi. so any good recommandations?

The recommendation I would tell anyone who ask is "The Prince Who Turn Into Frog" best one yet!
    Last edited by LuvJoJo; 03-13-07 at 02:22 PM.

Default Hi

Hello im new i created this account while back.. i was just wondering what is some good sites to download dramas? or even here? im having trouble finding it

Mars is also a good series. The storyline's interesting and Vic is hot.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

Quote Originally Posted by whitebunny
    Hello im new i created this account while back.. i was just wondering what is some good sites to download dramas? or even here? im having trouble finding it
    You can try watching it on YouTube or go to yahoo! and type in "Dramas downloads" and you should find something...

Cool

i prefer the short ones

HANA KIMI!!!!

Thanks, but i cant seem to find...Fog street..with kim jeong hoon.. i think thats his name..the guy from GOONG

I totally recommend OUTSIDERS for anyone who likes

- a short drama (only 15 episodes)
    - hots leads (dylan kuo, blue lan, and michael zhang)
    - a bittersweet lovestory
    - except some surprises and LOTS of heartache
    - closure at the end (not like some dramas that just leave you hanging)

Quote Originally Posted by ixhildurx3
    heey. uhm. i need some good recommandations for dramas.
    i just finished hana kimi
    & now is watchin` the magicans of love, devil beside you.

but it isnt really goood compared to hana kimi. so any good recommandations?
    Oh yeah! Hana-Kimi was good, it was made from the anime book series so if you like it, you should try Meteor Garden (if you haven't seen it of course) because Meteor Garden was from an anime book series too. ALSO.. tried "ANGEL LOVER" I would REALLY recomend that to anyone! I'm still on episode 16 though! If you really like touching series, then tried it, it very touching.. and it have great music with it too! Ming Dao is in it!

Quote Originally Posted by whitebunny
    Thanks, but i cant seem to find...Fog street..with kim jeong hoon.. i think thats his name..the guy from GOONG
    The guy from "Princess Hours" right? Oh I saw it too, and thought the series was pretty sweet! To find something on him..hmm..maybe try typing in his name and then typed in "series download" after his name?