Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Carman Lee (李若彤)

sry i'm a internet noob....but can someone tell me wat does it mean by "i steal bandwidth" and wats wrong with linking to someone's page?
    Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

Banned

OK, LittleAngel, I will go back and hoste up all the previous Image and post it back up, so it won't show the Steal bandwidth again.
    But it weird, sometimes the Pic show and sometimes don't.

Am sure from their site, they take it from other people site too, I wonder if they even ask for those people permission
    Last edited by Question; 09-21-04 at 06:11 PM.

Banned

More Pic of Carman.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1166&stc=1')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1167')
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    2socks, I guess you are young, .........
    Her Chinese name is Lee Yuerk Tung, below is the poster of the Return of Condor Heroes 95.
    w00t! Thanks for saying I'm young.

Nope, don't ring a bell but interesting info. Thanks.

Oh, I think she looks prettier in ancient roles. She somehow looks like she's got the ancient lady aura... if you know what I mean.... well, judging from the pix anyways.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Quote Originally Posted by 2socks
    w00t! Thanks for saying I'm young.

Nope, don't ring a bell but interesting info. Thanks.

Oh, I think she looks prettier in ancient roles. She somehow looks like she's got the ancient lady aura... if you know what I mean.... well, judging from the pix anyways.
    lols im young too! i do agree that she looks better in ancient series but not bad in modern ones too

Quote Originally Posted by Moinllieon
    Is that why some of your pics have been replaced by a "I steal bandwidth" sign?
    Yes. Some webmasters set their site so that any outside direct linking is replaced with a message of bandwidth theft.

Question, it's a courtesy to use someone else's images. Even if it's plastered all over the picture, it's still polite to mention the site in your message. And if it's from Sina, well no wonder it doesn't always work. That's a busy, often visited place! If you'll just save the picture, then upload it to your own hosting site, and then posting it here AND mentioning it was taken from Sina, then you'll be fine.

If you'll take the time to read up on the site rules, the webmaster will usually mention if it's ok to take with/without permission or credit. Rules still exist on the net, and some people are harsh about the consequences, so we don't want to get SC into trouble.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Default Carmen Lee

I noticed there isn't any Carmen Lee thread here. I think she's very pretty and I like her looks.

Who else likes her?
    Happy Birthday Yuanyuan!! (5th October)

since you asked ... not me
    i.am.2too.

oh and here's the thread of Cerman Lee

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=9127
    i.am.2too.

Default Bump

Bump! I'm bumping this thread so I can delete my own thread.

Long live Carmen Lee

Hmm, thats strange. No one here likes Carmen Lee or what?...

Li Ruotong is her Chinese name..

where is she now? heard she isn't with tvb anymore, don't know filming in china or taiwan or what...anybody can clarify?

I need to know too!

The last show I saw her was on the Yang Heroines.

Has anyone seen Wu Dang? Anyone have screencaps of that series? This must be her most recent series, right? Is she currently filming anything else? I hardly hear any news about her. I think she's a wonderful actress and is very pretty too but hardly see her in any series.

she's more pretty in period costumes....i dunno y ppl dislike her as xln bt i foung her really beautiful n gd as xln...as least tons better thn lyf, fann wong or anita yuen...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    she's more pretty in period costumes....i dunno y ppl dislike her as xln bt i foung her really beautiful n gd as xln...as least tons better thn lyf, fann wong or anita yuen...
    Yes I think she's very pretty.. but I think she's wholesome beautiful -- she strikes me as the complete woman..

Does she have any new series?

Default Carman is the best!!!

Lols, I just popped in out of nowhere. Anyways, Carman Lee is seriously one of the most beautiful women in the world. I first saw her as Xiao Long Nu in Condor Heroes 95 and I was just stunned. She was such a great actress. I heard that Jin Yong once told her she made Xiao Long Nu's beauty "believable". Like before she came in, everyone didn't believe a beautiful woman like Xiao Long Nu could've existed, especially based on Jin Yong's descriptions. Then, Carman proved to the world that there actually are people of such beauty. Man, that's not fair. People aren't supposed to be that pretty. Lol.

Also, There's lots of wallpapers and good quality photos of Xiao Long Nu in asian-corner.net.

Anyways, you all have a nice day.
    -HuanLe-

ps- Visit my story with Carman Lee and Louis Koo in it if you have time. (http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/theabsconder)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    This is some Pictures of Carman Lee new series (Modern BTW)
    She looks gorgeous with long hair, am glad her hair grown out, she should have know she looks pretty with long hair after seeing herself as XLN, Hehehee!!!!!
    Anyone know what this series call? Has it been done filming?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/2004-08-14/U738P28T3D473442F326DT20040814014502.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/2004-08-14/U738P28T3D473445F326DT20040814014519.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/2004-08-14/U738P28T3D473443F326DT20040814014506.jpg')

the pictures that you've posted is from her latest movie "Qing Hua", filmed in China. This movie is basically about ceramics (or more accurately, ceramic vases). Carman will go through 3 different periods, ranging from Yuan dynasty,Ching dynasty to the modern period.

BTW, i think this movie will only be screened in China anyway. So, I hv no idea where to watch this?!

for more info, here's the link to one of it's website: http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/f/qingh/index.html
    since its all in chinese, sorry for those who don't know chinese!
    Last edited by buster_t; 01-03-05 at 11:45 PM.

Banned

Long time not here, Still like Carmen Lee has always. Didn't you guys see her in Wung Dang? She looks gorgeous in there too.
    Here is some old Pictures of her as Xiao Long Nu 95 by TVB. She is the BEST, so pretty, no one can compare to her as XLN role.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1734&stc=1')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1735&stc=1')
    Attached Images Attached Images