Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Carman Lee (李若彤)

she's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Long time not here, Still like Carmen Lee has always. Didn't you guys see her in Wung Dang? She looks gorgeous in there too.
    Here is some old Pictures of her as Xiao Long Nu 95 by TVB. She is the BEST, so pretty, no one can compare to her as XLN role.
    I've seen the first few episodes of Wu Dang, looks like she has lost quite a bit of weight but she still looked very pretty. Yeah, she was really good as LXN. Carmen and Idy Chan were both great in that role. It's been a long time since I've seen Carmen in a series, anyone know what her latest project is?

Banned

Hey botan, am sure by now you see the thread of the New Condor Heroes with Liu Yi Fei and Huang Xiao Ming right?
    What you think of that girl Liu Yi Fei, the 18 year olds girl that to me looks so young for the role.
    I don't know why she fit the role of Xiao Long Nu, even with her custome is too fancy to be XLN in the first place.
    And plus, he lack of serious, cold and calm looks.

Hi Question! Yes, I've heard that Liu Yi Fei was casted as XLN. I was very suprised when I found out. I don't think she fits the role either. She just doesn't have that wise, mature yet naive, beautiful, and elegant look. Plus her acting isn't so great. I hope she has improved though. I didn't like her as WYY in DGSD either. She portrayed WYY to be very weak and she didn't fit the role either. I prefer Carmen and Idy as WYY too. It's too bad that Carmen can't play XLN again, she hasn't really changed that much since ROCH 95. Maybe Liu Yi Fei can play XLN when she gets a little older. Right now, she just looks too young and is lacking the acting skills.

does anyone know what is carman up to nowadays?

i last read some news saying she's making a serial co-starring Eric Tsang, but i hv no idea whether has it completed shooting or not...

how i wish she would make some series with TVB again!

Quote Originally Posted by botan
    Hi Question! Yes, I've heard that Liu Yi Fei was casted as XLN. I was very suprised when I found out. I don't think she fits the role either. She just doesn't have that wise, mature yet naive, beautiful, and elegant look.
    XLN is wise and mature? That's a new one.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Quote Originally Posted by Moinllieon
    XLN is wise and mature? That's a new one.
    *LOL* I guess that's not how XLN really is. I just didn't know how to describe her personality, I guess icy and cold is a better term. But when I do think of XLN I think of someone that looks mature and wise .

Hi everyone!!!

Is she the one in Return of the Condor Hero with Loius Koo. She dressed in white? I saw the preview and she is pretty.

Botan: That is the same picture on Carmen Lee you sent to me right?
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

um..how old is Carman Lee? srry if someone posted her age b4..i'm too lazy to look..
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

just wondering...
    who IS carmen lee? ive heard a lot about her (hint hint QUESTION!!!!! from roch posts) but i dont know who she is.
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMags051492
    um..how old is Carman Lee? srry if someone posted her age b4..i'm too lazy to look..
    Her birthday was August 16, 1970, so she's 35. Gosh, I didn't realize she was 35, I thought she was in her early 30s.

Is she the one in Return of the Condor Hero with Loius Koo. She dressed in white? I saw the preview and she is pretty.

Botan: That is the same picture on Carmen Lee you sent to me right?
    Hi bubcas!!! Yes, she was in ROCH 95 with Louis and yes, the picture I sent you was from this series.

who IS carmen lee? ive heard a lot about her (hint hint QUESTION!!!!! from roch posts) but i dont know who she is.
    There are a few pictures of her in previous posts if you want to see how she looks like. Some series she has starred in was DGSD 96, ROCH 95, Legendary Fighters - Yang Heroine, and some others but I don't remember the titles. She also starred in a movie called Somebody Up There Likes Me with Aaron Kwok.

definitely, but I think she look cuter in ancient movie

Quote Originally Posted by botan
    Her birthday was August 16, 1970, so she's 35. Gosh, I didn't realize she was 35, I thought she was in her early 30s.
    most of her fansites state that she was born in 1973...so, which is her true age???

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight-sonata
    just wondering...
    also if you've seen "wicked city" with leon lai, michelle reis, and jacky cheung then she was in it too. the very cute lady with a tight white dress. she's also in "legend of the wolf" with donnie yen. she's very beautiful.
    ---------
    Shellie

is she Miss HK or MCI before???

she's pretty.
    一切的一切

Quote Originally Posted by buster_t
    most of her fansites state that she was born in 1973...so, which is her true age???
    Hmm, I'm not sure which is her true age. I found her profile on tvseriesensation.com so I'm not sure how accurate the information was.

Moonlady, I don't think she was participant in any pageants. She graduated from a performing arts school.

Most of the Mainland China and Taiwanese actresses are better looking than the TVB 's actresses. Carmen Lee looks better than Liu Yi Fei? IMO, LYF looks better than CL. Is CL a better XLN than LYF? No one can't say that yet. The series hasn't been out yet. Plus, if you watch the 10 minutes preview of ROCH 2005/2006...you'll see LYF looks really good as XLN. However, people have different taste.

Hmm, I don't think anyone here said Carman looks better than LYF nor has said that she is better than LYF as XLN. We just feel that LYF doesn't have the look to fit the role. She is pretty but she looks so young. I will not make a judgement about LYF as XLN until I see her performance. I just hope her acting has improved and she will be able to pull off the role.

Default Hiya!

I'm a Carman fan too.. though not so much nowadays.. when I was young, I saw her as XLN, I thought she's very elegant and, her acting's not bad too.. I just hope she would return to TVB to star some series.. preferably ancient ones..

Btw.. anyone watched Stephen Chow's Forbidden City Cop? Carman stars in it too.. but.. I didn't like how they cast her..

Anyone know whether she stars in other comedies?

She had way too little screen time in Forbidden City Cops compared to Carina Lau.
    Didn't think the prositute roll suited her much but i liked the scene with Stephen Chow as a woman and Carmen as the man dancing over him, found that pretty amusing.