Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Carman Lee (李若彤)

Quote Originally Posted by allunderheaven
    She had way too little screen time in Forbidden City Cops compared to Carina Lau.
    Didn't think the prositute roll suited her much but i liked the scene with Stephen Chow as a woman and Carmen as the man dancing over him, found that pretty amusing.
    Yup.. I bought it straightaway.. but.. nevermind.. as you said, yeah, that scene was pretty amusing She did NG too

Talking

She ok i guess, i like her in DGSD
    Last edited by CLFSite; 08-17-05 at 06:35 PM.

Default Carmam Lee is...

everyone has their own opinions, but to me she's the loveliest person ever. Especially in the condor hero movie dressed in white!! I really love her!! I will marry her someday!!!! lol

BTW any news on Carman?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8738/xln2yy.jpg')

Ooohhh!!! Ooh!! Ooh! Finally! A Carmen Lee thread!! I was gonna start one but I found one instead!!

She looks so pretty as XLN... I wuv her! I think she was the best XLN ever, comparing LYF to her... hmm... I think Carmen Lee is the best...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I'm pretty sure that I have already seen her somewhere but don't remember!!!
    Of course she's really pretty!!! in which movie/series did she act???
    don't know what i want to do now...

Quote Originally Posted by aznpassion
    everyone has their own opinions, but to me she's the loveliest person ever. Especially in the condor hero movie dressed in white!! I really love her!! I will marry her someday!!!! lol

BTW any news on Carman?
    Heheh.. too late though.. she's married ..
    But, I don't know about her marital status now though
    So, not breaking your hopes and chances

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Heheh.. too late though.. she's married ..
    But, I don't know about her marital status now though
    So, not breaking your hopes and chances
    wow i never knew carmen was married!! when did she?
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

Default Carman Lee 4Ever!!

Woww....I finally found the thread of Carman Lee. I loved her since I watched the ROCH 95. She looks sssssoooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL in there . Although she in simple white costume and simple hair, BUT her beauty is ssooooo BEAUTIFUL and COLD too. Carman Lee's Tieu Long NU is the MOST BEAUTIFUL TLN EVER!!

Luu Diec Phi's TLN is not beautiful enough when compare to Carman's TLN. Luu Diec Phi sometimes looks pretty and sometime don't, like when she have all her hair down in red bride cloth sit in the room, that screen LDP does not looks pretty at all, in fact she looks like a young girl. Luu Diec Phi's TLN is not that pretty although she looks young and cute. This is just my opinion, I did not against to LDP at any mean, this is what I think when I saw the ROCH 06 trailer.

In my opinion ONLY Carman is beautiful enough to acted the role of TLN. In out side LDP looks cute and young but she does not looks beautiful compare to Carman.

And by the way, when does Carman married? And who did she married to? It is the 50 years old business man? To be honest, I don't like she marry to that man at all. Because she is soooo beautiful whereas he is sooo old (50 yrs. old). I would rather like her to marry some one else younger than that old guy. Anyway, I STILL love her all the way and forever. She is my favorite actress. She is the most beautiful Asian Actress that I ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1568
    Woww....I finally found the thread of Carman Lee. I loved her since I watched the ROCH 95. She looks sssssoooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL in there . Although she in simple white costume and simple hair, BUT her beauty is ssooooo BEAUTIFUL and COLD too. Carman Lee's Tieu Long NU is the MOST BEAUTIFUL TLN EVER!!

Luu Diec Phi's TLN is not beautiful enough when compare to Carman's TLN. Luu Diec Phi sometimes looks pretty and sometime don't, like when she have all her hair down in red bride cloth sit in the room, that screen LDP does not looks pretty at all, in fact she looks like a young girl. Luu Diec Phi's TLN is not that pretty although she looks young and cute. This is just my opinion, I did not against to LDP at any mean, this is what I think when I saw the ROCH 06 trailer.

In my opinion ONLY Carman is beautiful enough to acted the role of TLN. In out side LDP looks cute and young but she does not looks beautiful compare to Carman.

And by the way, when does Carman married? And who did she married to? It is the 50 years old business man? To be honest, I don't like she marry to that man at all. Because she is soooo beautiful whereas he is sooo old (50 yrs. old). I would rather like her to marry some one else younger than that old guy. Anyway, I STILL love her all the way and forever. She is my favorite actress. She is the most beautiful Asian Actress that I ever seen.

Carmen is beautiful. However, I did a poll on the best looking Xiao Long Nu on other forums. LYF reigned over Carmen, Idy, and Fann by a large margin.

Yeah I watched the 95 version of ROCH too =) Loved it, though i thought some parts were too rushed. Carman does fit the role of XLN becuase we've already watched it and know. About if LYF will fit XLN and if she will surpass Carman's portral of XLN we'll just have to see.

Though i think LYF does have her own type of beauty =)
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123

Carmen is beautiful. However, I did a poll on the best looking Xiao Long Nu on other forums. LYF reigned over Carmen, Idy, and Fann by a large margin.
    Hi Crazylife123, looks like you're a hard-dying fan of Liu Yi Phi, Liu Yi Phi's Xiao Long Nu looks pretty, young, and cute. And also Huynh Hieu Minh's Duong Qua is really good. In my view, Huynh Hieu Minh's acting is better than Liu Yi Phi. But she's young and he is an experience actor so no wonder why his acting is really good. He reminds me of Andy Lau though.

Quote Originally Posted by pure1
    Yeah I watched the 95 version of ROCH too =) Loved it, though i thought some parts were too rushed. Carman does fit the role of XLN becuase we've already watched it and know. About if LYF will fit XLN and if she will surpass Carman's portral of XLN we'll just have to see.

Though i think LYF does have her own type of beauty =)
    Hi Pure1, I agreed with you, that LYF does have her own type of beauty, and her own type of beauty is young, innocent, and cute. Whereas Carman own type of beauty is very beautiful and cold. Both actresses are a good canadiate for the role of Xiao Long Nu .

Hi Crazylife123, looks like you're a hard-dying fan of Liu Yi Phi, Liu Yi Phi's Xiao Long Nu looks pretty, young, and cute. And also Huynh Hieu Minh's Duong Qua is really good. In my view, Huynh Hieu Minh's acting is better than Liu Yi Phi. But she's young and he is an experience actor so no wonder why his acting is really good. He reminds me of Andy Lau though.
    Not really a hardcore fan but just didn't think people should say things about her as XLN when the series hasn't been out yet. If GYY was XLN, and people criticized her as XLN, I'll defend her as well too.

I do however think she looks good as XLN. Many agree with me too.

hm... Not sure LYF's acting.. but from the pic, she looks gorgeous.. but still, kind of like a lil girl somehow. Carmen has a more mature and icy face. LYF more cute face.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    hm... Not sure LYF's acting.. but from the pic, she looks gorgeous.. but still, kind of like a lil girl somehow. Carmen has a more mature and icy face. LYF more cute face.
    Yeah, I think LYF has that childlike quality (She looks so cute! Like a little kid!). It's like you could just hug her and treat her like she's 5 or something.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by pure1
    wow i never knew carmen was married!! when did she?
    Sorry for the late reply.. and also.. sorry.. because I don't remember.. just read it from some website. Btw, anyone interested in opening a topic on the best XLN?

I don't think we should start. We kinda start it on ROCH thread and people didn't like it.

until i watch lyf in action, carmen's still my current fave.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.staridol.com/Photo___/China_Girl/A---C/Carman_Lee/024.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.bandao.cn/news_image/4/41482_2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangss.com/bbs/UploadFile/2004-10/2004102414504215.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-8-22/200582222918514.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.5151.net/starclub/picture/%C0%EE%C8%F4%CD%AE/b702669.jpg')
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Default I agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I did not mean any offense about Liu Yi Pei at all, please understand that. Actually, to be honest, when I heard that they going to cast Liu Yei Pei as Xiao Long Nu, I did not agree at all, totally no. I would like they cast Shu Ling or somebody else instead. But as the series progressed, Liu Yi Pei wore the beautiful white soft cloth and with the beautiful hair, she looks pretty good and cute. But Still Whenever I looked at Liu Yi Pei's Xiao Long Nu, I mean she's very pretty, cute, sweet, innocent, and nice, BUT she still lacks of ICY-COLD face looking that Carman has. Liu Yi Pei's Xiao Long Nu is a little bit looks similiar to Fann Wong's Xiao Long Nu, I mean Fann Wong's Xiao Long Nu looks very pretty, cute, sweet, nice, and innocent BUT she STILL lacks of ICY-COLD face looking that Carman has. Liu Yi Pei's Xiao Long Nu is a little similiar to Fann Wong's Xiao Long Nu in that similiar situation, whenever I looked at Liu Yi Pei.

Whenever I think of ICY-COLD face looking I'll remember of Carman Lee's Xiao Long Nu right away. Whenever people think of the icy-cold face looking Xiao Long Nu they'll think of Carman's Xiao Long Nu immediately. I guess that's the most important fact from Carman in ROCH 95 version. And Fann Wong people think her protrayal as a weak and slender Xiao Long Nu in ROCH 98 version. And Idy Chan people think her as as strong and sad Xiao Long Nu in ROCH 83 version. My prediction of Liu Yi Pei, people will think her as a young and cute Xiao Long Nu in ROCH 06 version. And also in ROCH 06, I think Huynh Hieu Minh's protraying of Duong Qua going be very excellent.