Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LHC always attacked, never defended?

Default LHC always attacked, never defended?

In SOD, after learning DG9J, is it true that LHC always attacked in his sword style, not even once had he needed to defend/block/parry the opponent's attacks? What about when he teamed up with RWX, XWT, and RYY against DFBB?

interesting

Im not sure what LWC did through out the whole novel but im pretty sure LWC soely attacked when fighting DFBB. It was pretty much DFBB doing all the blocking. Even when DFBB attacked LWC i dont recall LWC trying to block the attack he simply stabbed at a vital point such as DFBB's throat or heart ect... forcing DFBB to pull back the needle thats what kept him alive. Such as when DFBB poked at his eye LWC took a gamble and stabbed back at DFBB's eye making him miss and forcing him to move backwards.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

oh so in other words DFBB was mostly defending rather than making any attacking moves against LHC and gang?

na man....DFBB was owning all of them . He was attacking alot but he defended as well pretty much against LWC. He was running through RWX,XWT and LWC and they could not even touch his clothes let alone a his body. But they did keep attempting to hit DFBB forcing him to move which stopped him from killing or serverily injuring someone. When i said attack him i didnt mean to give the impression that they were actually hitting him or anything..they were trying to hit him and DFBB defended. DFBB did alot of attacking it was frustrating for the other fighters because they were not fast enough to hit him plus he was running around pricking them with his needle.

thot his needles were poisonous? so if they were pricked how did they last so long?

duguxiaojing, do you mean DFBB could retract the already thrown needles? Wow, my respect just grows a bit more for him... er, her... whatever

or were they tied to threads which were controlled by his hands?

Dong Fong But Bai was probably trained in the Force by some Jedi or Sith.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Dong Fong But Bai was probably trained in the Force by some Jedi or Sith.
    or is it Butt??

"duguxiaojing, do you mean DFBB could retract the already thrown needles? Wow, my respect just grows a bit more for him... er, her... whatever "

"or were they tied to threads which were controlled by his hands? "

Damn man!My quote icon isn't working.DFBB cannot retract needles that have been thrown and if I remember properly there was NO thread involved in DFBB's attacks.

DFBB held two needles in each hand as an attacking weapon as well as throwing some extra needles he/she had hidden in his/her robe.I don't recall DFBB pulling back any thrown needles so I think what duguxiaojing means is that DFBB had to pull back his/her own hand which was holding the needle when LWC aimed for his/her eye.
    Last edited by Mr. Mok; 09-23-04 at 02:48 AM.

"or is it Butt?? "

Good idea.I can invent a new cartoon called Beavis and Tong Fong Butthead.

oh ic

Yep. If IRRC he only threw his needle two or three times? Through out the battle he blocked with the needle with it in his hands pretty crazy hey? The needle was less then an inch could be picked up by wind and float on water. Yet when LWC slammed his sword down on DFBB DFBB blocked it which caused LWC's hands to go numb. And many times he could stab out with needle(in his hand) retract it and block LWC's sword or poke out then move backwards to avoid the stab.

And no tazzy i dont think they were dipped in poison RYY wondered the same thing, Had they been dipped in poison everyone would have died in one min or less. DFBB had no problem pricking anyone it was just that he was outnumbered and could not kill anyone.

oh thanks for then info

Okay, let me get this straight. DFBB only occasionally threw the needles, but mostly fought with needles held in his hands? Sort of like Wolverine?

except the needles are not part of his hands like Wolfie

Quote Originally Posted by rabadi
    Okay, let me get this straight. DFBB only occasionally threw the needles, but mostly fought with needles held in his hands? Sort of like Wolverine?
    Sort of like holding a sword, but instead holding a needle.

The needles were pretty short so i think he held them in his fingers. Im not how he threw his needles when he killed and knocked the sabre out of the guys hands (because he was so damn fast no one could he even see the move clearly) but i think he flicked it cus thats what he did to shoot the needle in two RWX's eye when he was severily injured.

Quote Originally Posted by duguxiaojing
    The needles were pretty short so i think he held them in his fingers. Im not how he threw his needles when he killed and knocked the sabre out of the guys hands (because he was so damn fast no one could he even see the move clearly) but i think he flicked it cus thats what he did to shoot the needle in two RWX's eye when he was severily injured.
    That's kinda what I meant. Holding it instead of having it attached to his body as the comment by rabadi about him being like wolverine.