Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Golden Warrior And Princess-Am Huyet Dao

oh...but how do he know that she is the real princess and not tinh nhi. do she got kick out of the house. where did she goes. and why did the older brother want to marry her even that he knows that she is faking. did the older brother knows that chen kun and her like each other...how come the ole man came and say she is kiem hao co..where did he come from.how did chen kun got injured in his back. what happen.

Quote Originally Posted by yenvy
    oh...but how do he know that she is the real princess and not tinh nhi. do she got kick out of the house. where did she goes. and why did the older brother want to marry her even that he knows that she is faking. did the older brother knows that chen kun and her like each other...how come the ole man came and say she is kiem hao co..where did he come from.how did chen kun got injured in his back. what happen.
    He doesn't know for sure who the real princess is. And Kiem Hoa Co gets kick out of the house after everyone knows that she is faking. The big brother still wants to marry her because he loves her for real (I think). The big brother did know that Chen Kun loves her too, that's why in 14-16 tape he act so hyper and scary with Chen Kun. But I don't think he knows that Kiem Hoa Co loves Chen Kun too. The old man is the one who taking care of Kiem Hoa Co and Ngan Hoa Co (Tinh Nhi) when they were small (they were working for him in a band or something). But then Tinh Nhi got sick so he kicks her out, he still keeps Kiem Hoa Co though. When Kiem Hoa Co is grow up, the band breaks up so he lets her go, that's why he still remembers her face when he sees her. That's how he knows she is Kiem Hoa Co. Chen Kun got injured on his back because he was trying to save Kiem Hoa Co from Liet Hoa. And that's also when they started to like each other. (It's in the 12-13 tape).

Oh, and my uncle just got the 17-18 tape. Awesome!!!
    Last edited by ayara; 10-21-04 at 11:09 PM.
    Just when the caterpillar thought
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

Quote Originally Posted by Dream123
    the big brother is not posiented the girl, is was someone else
    Um... how do you know that the big brother is not the one who poisoned Tinh Nhi? And how do you know it was someone else, then who is it?
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

oh..this week comes put from 17-20. have you watch it yet. what is it about...i think liet hao is the older brother. in one scene if you see in the mask you can see a part of his fave.

where did she go after she got kick out of the house. and did she get the ginseng for her sick friend.

i just found some website that have all of the character pix. here is the website...
    http://ent.tom.com/1030/1592/2004317-71466.html
    http://202.108.249.200/teleplay/xjkt/more_2961.shtml

i just rent tape 17-20. I cant wait to watch it. I hope u all don't mind if i tell u what happen. Well im gonna go watch it.
    ...Total Sadness...

wow..i wish i were you get to watch tape 17-20 right now. does this week comes out with 17-18 then another tape 19-20. or just 17-19. in one tape???
    can u tell us what happen after you have watch it...i can't wait for sunday so i can go and rent it...

Quote Originally Posted by crazylilgurl108
    i just rent tape 17-20. I cant wait to watch it. I hope u all don't mind if i tell u what happen. Well im gonna go watch it.
    Hey, you got the 17-20 tape? How come when I went to rent, the man said that this week just has the 17-18 tape???
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

i just found some website that have all of the character pix. here is the website...
    http://ent.tom.com/1030/1592/2004317-71466.html
    http://202.108.249.200/teleplay/xjkt/more_2961.shtml
    Wow, thanks for pic.! Those are awesome!!!
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

oh..this week comes put from 17-20. have you watch it yet. what is it about...i think liet hao is the older brother. in one scene if you see in the mask you can see a part of his fave.
    Yes, you are right. The big brother is Liet Hoa, I knew it since I watch the second or third tape.
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

wow..i wish i were you get to watch tape 17-20 right now. does this week comes out with 17-18 then another tape 19-20. or just 17-19. in one tape???
    can u tell us what happen after you have watch it...i can't wait for sunday so i can go and rent it...
    I don't know! But I just got the 17-18 tape, that's all they have for this week. Okay, so in this tape: Kiem Hoa Co is still mad at Chen Kun (but just a little bit), because she loves him. But Chen Kun has no choice, he can't do anything because Kiem Hoa Co already said that she will marry to the big brother, and the big brother is loving her. Chen Kun don't want his brother to gets sad, so he still lying that he doesn't love her. Big news, Tinh Nhi is getting her memory back, so she remembers everything from the past. And she knows that she's not a princess, but Kiem Hoa Co is. Then now, everyone knows that Kiem Hoa Co is the real princess. The big brother is getting jealous of his brother, because he knows that Kiem Hoa Co loves his brother. And I don't want to tell everything to you, because later when you watch it, it's not gonna be interesting anymore.
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

wow..this week seems interesting. how do the older brother know that chen kun love the real princess. did everyone finally know that kiem hao co is the real princess. why didn't chen kun say something if he love her. ur place have only 17-18. but someone post and say that they have 17-20. i hope my place have 17-20

did chen kun knows that kiem hao co loves him and do she knows that he likes her...or it was just guessing

I just finish watching it. Gosh it was so exciting and funny.
    Since ayara told most of the part here is what is after it.
    The big brother got jealous. While the little brother was away he kidnapped
    Kiem Hoa Co. He brought her to this temple. The little brother return and saw the fake prince and the fake prince told him about the kidnapping.
    Then the little brother went look for Kiem Hoa Co. While at the temple the big brother tried to RAPE Kiem Hoa Co. Luckily the little brother got there in time and saved her. After that KHC (Kiem Hoa Co) told The BB(big brother)
    that she doesn't love him and that she love the LB(little brother). Then the BB left.

I'm gonna skip some part that is not really interesting............skip............skip.

OK
    Well KHC and the LB was on their way back to the palace. On thier way they were in huge danger. Enemies were everywhere. The Girl that like LH (liet hoa) had the Sabre and she was fighting with the LB. KHC was getting attack by the people who wanted to kill her. Suddenly when she was about to get kill out came the BB.
    She saw that the LB was in trouble she ask the BB to help the LB. The brother beat the girl and left with her. After that the LB got stuck in QuickSand. KHC came to help him and got stuck also. Then she told the LB how much she love him. That part was so sweet. . Since one was on oneside and one on another, they tried to crawl over to each other. I think he said he love her too. I can't remember . . After they got help from the fake prince and some soldiers they were out of the quicksand. After they were pull out he hugged her. awwwwww.......how sweet.

I'm sorry but that is all that im gonna say.
    Last edited by crazylilgurl108; 10-25-04 at 08:59 PM.
    ...Total Sadness...

I just finish watching it. Gosh it was so exciting and funny.
    Since ayara told most of the part here is what is after it.
    The big brother got jealous. While the little brother was away he kidnapped
    Kiem Hoa Co. He brought her to this temple. The little brother return and saw the fake prince and the fake prince told him about the kidnapping.
    Then the little brother went look for Kiem Hoa Co. While at the temple the big brother tried to RAPE Kiem Hoa Co. Luckily the little brother got there in time and saved her. After that the KHC (Kiem Hoa Co) told The BB(big brother)
    that she doesn't love him and that she love the LB(little brother). Then the BB left.

I'm gonna skip some part that is not really interesting............skip............skip.

OK
    Well KHC and the LB was on their way back to the palace. On thier way they were in huge danger. Enemies were everywhere. The Girl that like LH (liet hoa) had the Sabre and she was fighting with the LB. KHC was getting attack by the people who wanted to kill her. Suddenly when she was about to get kill out came the BB.
    She saw that the LB was in trouble she ask the BB to help the LB. The brother beat the girl and left with her. After that the LB got stuck in QuickSand. KHC came to help him and got stuck also. Then she told the LB how much she love him. That part was so sweet. Since one was on oneside and one on another, they tried to crawl over to each other. I think he said he love her too. I can't remember . After they got help from the fake prince and some soldiers they were out of the quicksand. After they were pull out he hugged her. awwwwww.......how sweet.

I'm sorry but that is all that im gonna say.
    Wow. that is awesome! But how come at my place they only got the 17-18 tape? You're already got 17-20? No wonder I don't know the part that you was talking about. And is the tape 20 is the end of the movie?

Ohhh, I want to watch the 19-20 tape so bad!!!
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

did chen kun knows that kiem hao co loves him and do she knows that he likes her...or it was just guessing
    Whenever Kiem Hoa Co met Chen Kun, they are kinda shy, so I don't really know if they know they like each other (because they don't mention it to the other, they just like asking do you really like me or what or something like that.)
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

Quote Originally Posted by ayara
    Wow. that is awesome! But how come at my place they only got the 17-18 tape? You're already got 17-20? No wonder I don't know the part that you was talking about. And is the tape 20 is the end of the movie?

Ohhh, I want to watch the 19-20 tape so bad!!!
    I don't really no. where do u live? I live in TN.
    No tape 20 isn't the end of the movie. It better not be. hehe
    (I just changed my avatar)
    ...Total Sadness...

I don't really no. where do u live? I live in TN.
    No tape 20 isn't the end of the movie. It better not be. hehe
    (I just changed my avatar)
    I live in San Diego, and I went to rent at Mira Mesa. I tried to call the store-owner this afternoon to ask him how many tape are out, but he said just only 17-18. Why... Ugh, I think I'm gonna call him tomorrow and tell him that at other places they already got 17-20. And he better has it or... I'm gonna cry (He, he, he... just kidding) But I'll call him anyway!
    Cool avatar by the way! Is it Chen Kun? (Where is TN???)
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

Quote Originally Posted by ayara
    I live in San Diego, and I went to rent at Mira Mesa. I tried to call the store-owner this afternoon to ask him how many tape are out, but he said just only 17-18. Why... Ugh, I think I'm gonna call him tomorrow and tell him that at other places they already got 17-20. And he better has it or... I'm gonna cry (He, he, he... just kidding) But I'll call him anyway!
    Cool avatar by the way! Is it Chen Kun? (Where is TN???)
    Yeah it's Chen Kun. TN is ~Tennessee~ Im in the East part of the US.
    ...Total Sadness...