Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtues of Harmony II 《皆大歡喜》

Default Virtues of Harmony II 《皆大歡喜》

Finally, the grand opening of thread 4 for the most beloved series of all time - Virtues of Harmony. A different storyline in 4 episodes per week had brought joy to countless people (with good taste) the world over. I am looking forward to thread 5, 6 & many more thread like this. Thank you Metal for passing the torch & allow me the priviledge to open thread 4!
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-18-08 at 09:04 PM.
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

Finally we can have a new thread Let's make more memories in this thread too everyone!
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

I of course finished last week's tapes, well, last week But I've been busy so I haven't got a chance to write my weekly analytical review of the episodes yet. Haha but here I am now writing the first review in this fresh new thread!

Honestly, I thought these episodes were just average; VOH's usual, nothing too hysterical that really stands out or makes it different from other weeks. I enjoyed last week's tapes a lot more cause they were seriously just so darn hilarious.

Stephanie is the highlight of these episodes. She is so humorous with all of her facial expressions! I thought it was funny how she said the three stages in a relationship are: dating, meeting the parents, and getting married. Haha it's so funny how she demanded to have them done in 3 months. Also, when it was revealed she lost her fake diamond stud was so funny. Stephanie is really cheap. She tries to appear rich and "high class" but really she's worst than everyone else even though she has tons of money. Haha.

I thought all the scenes where Stephanie tried to make Yvonne know that she was Louis' new girlfriend were so hilarious. Especially the part where she "catches" their affair in her office. Haha. Yvonne thinks Louis is covering up for Lau Dan's affair with Stephanie. Lmao. How the scene related to an ancient dream was funny. I also liked it when Stephanie said to Louis. "We have to step up on our relationship to make her understand. I want to do a strenous exercise and sweat physically with you" Haha Louis was so scared and said "But I thought you're a classy woman!" So funny how she took him to go testing and asked the doctor, "He's ok right? I don't want him to go soft during the middle" Haha. The dialogues during these scenes were so sexually inferred but very hilarious!!

Poor Yvonne loves Louis so much and you can tell that he loves her as much. Yvonne would rather die and kill Louis than let him leave her. So touching (but funny) how she bought a cremation vase for the two of them to be put together in. Then she said "Put us in a quiet place, you know we're very loud" Hahaha.

The kiss between Hawick and Louis is very shocking and funny. Stephanie said "Kissing is a form of greeting huh? Well you two will kiss!" Hahaha. Then she put their faces together. Poor Louis and Hawick! I wonder how many NGs they had for that scene. I'm sure Louis must have cracked a lot of jokes after filming that scene with Hawick. Haha. Surprisingly, VOH II didn't receive any complaints from HK audiences about it

Ronald is pretty funny and it's crazy how the family is more "American" than he is! Lmao. He doesn't know English, hates American food, and wants to preserve traditional Chinese culture. Hahaha. I cannot wait to see more of him next week! I thought it was hilarious when he was trying to learn kung-fu and how Louis tried to trick him into thinking he was a kung-fu master. Lol, he put incest sticks on his back to make it look like he was releasing energy!

At first I thought the scene with the cast preaching the importance of maintaining healthy teeth and going to the doctor regularly so it won't be too late was touching. But when I saw the teeth poster in the background and those CDs, I knew instantly that it was another sponsor. Hahaha.

I was cracking up when Stephanie said "I will marry you and you will take my last name." LOL. It was as if the roles were shifted. Louis is now the one being controlled while Stephanie is domineering his every action. Also, the scene at the restaurant was funny. "Rich people just pay for food just to look at it and piss people off." That's so mean hahaha. Of course it was amusing to watch the family work together to get "rid" of Stephanie.

Some nitpicks:

- Why does Hawick have a picture of Frankie on his desk? That's just creepy. Haha. It's understable if he has a picture of himself.... was he too lazy to put it away? Or was it because VOH producer wants to remind us that Frankie is still in the show? Haha
    - Why did Tai Seng cut the kissing scene between Stephanie and Louis? After he "saves" her she gives him a kiss on the mouth and says she's going to marry him. But they cut it! Argh.

Anyway, overall these episodes were enjoyable but nothing too great. I'm looking forward to this week's though.
    Last edited by MetalAZNWarrior; 10-04-04 at 10:56 PM.

I concurred with Metal's opinion. Last week's tapes were not much to talk about. Regarding the kissing scene between Louis & Hawick - I think the HK audience is very selective. They let their opinion be known when the producers/writers/directors went overboard. Even though HK people are very "Westernized," they are still Chinese at hearts. With VOH series, everything is laidback and the audience can escape for a few hours into what a nice life could be like. Can you imagine working in office full of lazy people like Gia Nhan Co.? If the people in my company behaved like that group, I definitely will pull a "Linda" on them.

Although I defended the HK audience, there are times that I feel they do went overboard with the complaint, i.e. the scene in Twin Dragon (Ron Ng & Raymond Lam) where both the heros stood up from the lake w/o clothes. You can barely catch a glimpse of their backside & even if the buttocks were shown, I don't see that as indecent (wonders what would happened to Janet Jackson if her spectacle occurred in HK instead of the U.S.?!).

Back to VOHs, although having some boring/slow moment, the show has immense entertainment values with amazing chemistry from the cast. It will be hard for the writers of TCUC to follow-up. I would love to give them a chance but with my heart to tied to this beloved series, TCUC better has a great cast to go with Dayo Wong in order to compete with the popularity of VOH.
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

With the final episode for "War" outshining "To Catch the Uncatchable" final episode ratings, there have been reports recently about plans for a "TCTU" sitcom to replace "Virtues of Harmony". However "TCTU" producer Tsui Ching Hong denied this, saying: "The company has not thought about this at all because it would be impossible to produce this. TCTU's cases would require a lot of location filming and with the tight sitcom schedules, this would not allow for this. Anyway, Dayo has to film in the mainland for the time being."

http://www.takungpao.com/news/2004-10-5/UL-313785.htm
    http://210.177.167.146/odnmain/index2.html

Credit to Em, www.emspace.homestead.com
    Huang Xiao Ming

Hmm... so if TCTU II is not going to be the long-running production for 2005, I wonder what it'll be. Is TVB going back to original plans and making another series w/ the VOH cast in summer 2005? Hmm... guess we'll have to wait and find out
    Last edited by MetalAZNWarrior; 10-05-04 at 03:05 PM.

Some Steven Ma spoilers

- Name is Si Gee San
    - English name is "Ivan"
    - Opened up a restaurant opposite of "Tung Mat Yuen" named La-GoGo, but his uncle tricked/stole his fortune and shut down his restaurant and kicked him out of the family
    - He has no money, no home, no family (now)
    - His father is the hero of the Kams
    - In the past, his father saved Kam Wah from being caught in a fire
    - Nancy invites him to stay with the family until he's rebuilt his life
    - He sees Linda naked (by accident)

That's all I have for now, more later!

So that's how the writers insert Steven Ma into VOH. In a way, he's become another big, big, big brother. I am wondering now how late into the conclusion of the series would they bring Frankie back. Even before Steven Ma appeared in VOH, his fame far surpassed that of Frankie.
    Huang Xiao Ming

Just had my weekly dosage of VOH II

This week's tapes were good, humorous as usual. Some stuff I enjoyed most:

- The revelation of Ronald's real character. Haha. The characters are so selfish and materialistic. They wanted to kick Ronald out as soon as they found out he wasn't going to benefit them. Lol, Nancy was really funny. "You guys should be considerate. He's a guest and only staying for 2 more weeks. You have to treat him kindly and never kick him out" Haha of course afterwards she whisper to Kingdom that the two of them were going to go away so they won't have to deal with Ronald
    - All the scenes with them trying to kick Ronald out. Lol really funny! I especially loved the part where they spoofed "Yesterday's Glitters" and how they altered it into a ghost scene. Haha so funny. It was also nice to catch a glimpse of that series because I wanted to see it badly but never got a chance to.
    - Ronald crushing on Nancy was funny. She was so scared hahaha. It was funny when she couldn't talk and was crying in front of her husband's grave. Haha.
    - When everyone declared how Nancy was really stupid. I was cracking up so badly!
    - Nancy trying to lose weight was hilarious and how she ended up gaining more weight and only attracting herself further to Ronald. Lmao, "You've gotten fatter and prettier" and then he slipped on a shirt he bought her. Haha.
    - The misunderstanding of the "Texas Chainsaw Killer" was VERY funny. By the way, does anyone know that this is spoofing/referring to? I've heard about a Texas Chainsaw killer, but I'm not really sure. In any case, all the scenes revolving around it was so funny, especially the conclusion.
    - Seeing Linda again is so refreshing. She's still so cute and sweet. Haha it's funny how Bondy's smart mouth doesn't compare to Linda's beauty. She's such a benevolent girl and I really can't wait to watch more about her character.
    - Albert's scenes regarding his diet/food was humorous and how it showed how much Linda cares for her uncle and what a sweet relationship they have.

Morals:

- Just because someone is sick and you're his/her relative doesn't mean you can totally control him/her. You must be considerate and try to make them happy (and at the same time moderate his/her health). Linda had good intentions of restricting her uncle from every bad foods and making him exercise at 6 AM. However, he wasn't happy and it annoyed him. I thought it was sweet when Linda made adjustments for him.

Nitpick:

- Why did they delete the kissing scene between Nancy and Ronald? It was in the news (when they were filming it) and yet it did NOT make the final cut. I guess TVB is afraid of controversy Funny how Hawick & Louis' kissing scene made the final cut though. It's obvious from the news that they did film it. Too bad it didn't make the final cut. It would have been funny. I'm so mad how VOH producer films certain stuff for the series that don't make the final cut. For example, the "Return of Condor Heroes" dream between Frankie & Bernice was in the news and yet they cut it!

.................And so the wait for next week's tapes begins again!
    Last edited by MetalAZNWarrior; 10-07-04 at 07:35 PM.

spoilers to anyone who haven't seen it!

bonnie becomes pregnant in like chinese episode 360 and steven comes in like episode 365...don't really like he's character.....he seems really arrogant....and he doesn't know anything hahaha.....
    A thousand times I have failed,
    Still your mercy remains
    Should I stumble again
    For I'm caught in your grace.

Weekly VOH II site updates are up.....

Updates on October 10, 2004:

-Added URLs for ep trailers 361-370
    -Added screenshots for ep trailers 361-370
    -Added latest "RATINGS REPORT"
    -Added 2 new "WALLPAPER"s
    -Added 1 new affiliate in "LINKS"
    -Updated "FANLISTING"

http://voh2.freehomepage.com

Enjoy everyone

======================================
    JOIN THE VOH FANLISTING @ http://just-go.to/vohfan

Nancy Sit and Steven Ma are not going to involved in a love triangle....!

Taking part in "Virtues of Harmony" recently, Steven plays a rich boy who has had his fortune swindled out of him by his relatives. There have been reviews that he plays this rich man in trouble role very well, but Steven says that his own upbringing was very different from the rich guy and he only had the attitude but not the material wealth of a rich boy.

Earlier there were rumours that in the finale of "Virtues", Steven's character will fall in love with Nancy Sit's 'Chi Goo'. When asked about this suggestion by the press, Steven laughs out loud and says: "Fall in love with Chi Goo? Someone actually believes that? Why don't you say I fall in love with Kingdom Yuen? In fact, my character has a romance with Michelle (Hung Pak Lam) and I think that the ending for them is that they will get married, but they are still considering it. Maybe they will arrange for me to get my riches back in the end."

Credits: Em

Strange, Linda said in an interview that the three of them were in a love triangle. I guess the script changed or we misunderstood what Linda said. Perhaps she meant she had to win the approval of Nancy to marry Steven. But that doesn't make sense since Nancy has always thought very highly of her character... oh well guess we'll have to wait and see.

SOS, due to massive homework projects along with work schedule, I am unable to see VOH for two weeks. Please have pity & post some pictures along with highlights so I won't feel so deprived.

Please, please, please!
    Huang Xiao Ming

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery
    SOS, due to massive homework projects along with work schedule, I am unable to see VOH for two weeks. Please have pity & post some pictures along with highlights so I won't feel so deprived.

Please, please, please!
    Aww, poor Mystery No wonder you haven't been posting in this thread these days. Good luck and hope you get your work done! You're not missing much besides some laughs from VOH's usual self, so don't worry

This week's tapes were funny!

Favorite scenes:

- Helen and Albert seeing each other naked was REALLY funny. It was hilarious that Helen wanted to bathe with her husband (can't believe she's still so horny!). Then Lun walked in and screamed to see his sister-in-law and good friend nude. Hahah.
    - Helen bragging about her body & beauty and her injustice in Albert seeing all of her "goods." Michael, Bondy, and the others were telling her to shut up because her words reminded them of the time when they all saw her naked. Lmao!! It was so funny. "Just when those images got out of our mind, the horrible sight of that day is coming back to us......." Everyone ran out of the cafe vomitting
    - When Helen saw that Albert was a gold-mine, she met with him in a sexy outfit and bellydanced to get him to come back to her home
    - Linda at her uncle's award ceremony. Lol she is so cute. It was comical that she was crying and thanking everyone for her uncle's award and telling everyone that Albert was her uncle and how proud she was. Haha.
    - Albert using his "dangerous weapon" on Nancy. Omg, Nancy thought it was blood and screamed when it covered her head. Then she kept freaking out when anything would go over her head. Lol, she is hilarious.
    - Louis giving Joyce a volleyball for her trip to the Amazon. "If you get stranded, you can play with this ball and won't be bored." Haha a reference to the American movie "Castaway"
    - Albert running away and trying to find a place to stay. Lol, funny!
    - Michael, Bondy, and Louis seeing Linda at the cafe in the morning and thought she was checking up on them. They innocently blabbed out all of their (each other's) mistakes and laziness in the company. Haha Linda said "All I wanted to ask you was if you saw my uncle, but since you told me that, I'll make note of it"
    - Nancy preaching that people must have "good" friends and Louis replies "I would like to be friends with Sit Ka Yin (Nancy) too" Haha.
    - Albert finding bags of new stuff/good food that all said "Trash that no one wants" and his puzzlement as to why no one would want it. Hahaha.
    - Albert coming back home and seeing the mess that Linda made and the huge pile of dishes he has to wash. Haha Linda is so messy and lazy She was so happy to see her uncle come back.
    - Bondy being thought to be a "housewife" and "old"
    - "When married couples don't recognize each other, that means their feelings/love is starting to fade" Haha so funny how they related this to Michael & Bondy
    - Bondy dressing up. She looked really pretty!
    - When Bondy dressed Michael to look old so that people would think she looked younger than him but the outcome was the opposite! Haha
    - Mannor (Bondy's mom) urging her daughter to divorce Michael when she realized that Richard (Mark Kwok) was a rich man. Haha then she wanted to steal half of Michael's fortune when they divorce and urged her to get back with Richard.

Pity scenes:

- Joyce being mistakened for being sick and weak. *sigh* She was so close to getting promotion by TVB and going to the Amazon to film and yet fate was cruel to her again. When oh when will she be able to rise to more significant roles?
    - Linda being robbed by Helen. She's so naiive and it was sad that Helen was leeching off of Linda's love for her uncle.
    - Albert's creation not getting creditted or looked at after all of the hard work he put into it. So sad and he even got a warning letter!
    - Albert realizing his niece told his co-workers all of his diseases. How embarrassing!

Sweet scenes:

- Linda's dedication to her uncle and how she would do anything to make sure he was living well. Her actions prove that she's not money-hungry because if she really was, she wouldn't have willingly spent so much money on her uncle. It validates my theory that Linda is money hungry for her sickness (medical bills when it strikes) and to make sure her uncle is well-off.
    - Linda apologizing to her uncle and admitting that she was wrong in the way she treated him
    - Johnny telling Joyce that he took a month off to spend the time over in the Amazon with her. "I couldn't bear letting you go off for a month." Very touching!
    - Michael apologizing to Bondy with the puppet was so cute

Morals:

- In my opinion, the Albert/Linda storyline was a symbolization for parents and the way they treat/raise their kids. Linda judged her uncle's friends, restricted his actions, made decisions for him without his approval, and thought she knew what was best for him. Parents usually judge their kids' friends and if they feel he/she is not good, then they will constantly call them bad and urge their kids to stop socializing with them. They will make decisions for their kids without asking (thinking they know best). VOH is preaching to parents that they must respect and trust their kids and ask their opinions before acting for them. After all, their kids are also people.
    - Running away isn't the solution to any problem.
    - Evil actions will be met with a suitable outcome

Overall, enjoyable tapes Days until next VOH II dosage: 5 days....
    Last edited by MetalAZNWarrior; 10-16-04 at 08:03 PM.

New layout up at VOH II site + updates + fanlisting updates!!!

Updates on October 17, 2004:

-Added screenshots for ep trailers 371-375
    -Added 10 new official screenshots
    -Added 5 new fans + comments to "FANLISTING"

Updates on October 16, 2004:

-Uploaded version 4.0
    **New banner, new background, new graphics
    **The theme is "Natural" and was inspired on nature/leaves/green (my favorite color)
    **Thanks to Sandy for helping me with this new layout again
    -Added 3 new sections
    **"CHARACTER BIOGRAPHIES"
    ^Has info on every character that appeared in VOH II
    **"ANALYSIS"
    ^Offers insights on spoofs/references
    **"GOOFS"
    ^Lists the mistakes in VOH II
    -Added URLs for ep trailers 371-375
    -Added latest "RATINGS REPORT"
    **Congrats to VOH II on good ratings!
    -Re-added "MUSIC DOWNLOADS"
    **Due to popular request

http://voh2.freehomepage.com >> Please come and post a comment

The fanlisting is updated with 5 new fans (bringing a total of 231 fans in 3.5 months). Please join if you haven't @ http://just-go.to/vohfan

Enjoy all the updates everyone!

Well, what can I say? This week's episodes were good and very funny.

Highlight Scenes
    - Louis drinking Michael's coffee and declaring, "This is so salty! What did you do? Put salt in it?!" Haha Michael looked so confused, glanced at the salt jar, and said "Oh yea I did" Lmao!
    - Bondy tells Michael to remember "June 13" and he mistakens it as being their wedding anniversary. Haha so he plans a whole big thing for Bondy and she doesn't come home. Then it's revealed that the camera was broken and that all the photos say 6/13. "These pictures were taken during Christmas, how can that be June 13?" Hahah. Then when Bondy scolds him for not being able to remember their wedding date, he goes to his family members and they say, "Psh! It's your marriage, not ours! How are we suppose to remember?" Haha they are so funny.
    - Michael drinking shampoo by accident
    - Louis saying that Richard is an "A" while Michael is a negative bad. Hahahahaha. Michael says, "Uncle! How can you say I'm bad and negative bad at that?" LOL. Then Louis answers, "There's bad and then there's negative bad. And then there's the complete worst." Hahaha.
    - Michael's make-over based on "The Bund." Joyce and Kingdom said he looked like the minor characters. So Louis answers, "Why are your answers getting more and more cheap?" Hahahaha.
    - Michael and Bondy finding out the person of Richard's affections is actually Michael! Oh man that scene was the most hilarious of these episodes. Bondy thought they were fighting but actually he was trying to kiss him! Haha. "You think I would fancy a witch like you?! If it wasn't because of you, my psychological thinking wouldn't have changed. You caused me to see that women were horrible and I changed my feelings towards men." Hahahaha. Then Bondy hit him for trying to steal her man. I was a little disappointed everyone didn't find out about Bondy turning Richard gay cause it would've been funny to hear the jokes at Bondy about it. But then again, these kinda things aren't exactly what people want to be "known" so it's understandable.
    - Bondy using the 3 attractions in appearance: lots of perfume; intense lipstick; revealing dress. Haha Michael got scared and put the flakes from Louis' foot/sock onto her dress. She developed a rash and couldn't attend. Omg, then she saw that Louis' foot had the same rash and realized that Michael was the one who caused her to get the rash. Hhhaha. Funny!
    - Kingdom taking extreme methods to get Lun the award he deserved. The funniest was when she approached the porn star with a bottle. Hahaha I thought she was going to hit her but it turns out she cooked up expensive soup. Lol! Then I thought Kingdom was going to defend her when she started making kung fu stances, but it turns out she was just dancing away. Hahaha.
    - Lun taking pictures during his award ceremony and seeing Kingdom pop up everywhere and smile/wink at him. He became scared and dizzy so his butt ended up getting imprinted onto the sheet. Hahaha!
    - Kingdom helping the choking Lun from the fishballs was so funny
    - Kingdom replacing the bun from Yvonne's hands with a hamburger. Yvonne is scared and thinks, "Oh no! I cheated on Louis and had a mixed baby with a westerner" Hahahahaha.
    - When Kingdom couldn't talk and had to use hand motions to convey what she wanted to say. She raised up 5 fingers and Louis said "Oh! You have a deadly disease and only have 4 days to live and the 5th you will be dead on the spot." Kingdom nods her head and then slaps him. Hahaha.
    - When Helen and Johnny gave Kingdom all of their house keys in exchange for vacation days and to be lazy. LOL. Kingdom was too busy staring at Lun to comprehend their wishes.
    - Bondy's new hairstyle. So refreshing, young, and pretty!!

Touching/Cute Scenes
    - Bondy trying hard to find parts to fix Michael's M18 toy
    - Michael throwing away all of his toys so that he can "grow up" and be a better man and husband for Bondy. That scene was so cute and very touching. Then Michael said "I know I wasn't right, I was small-minded and jealous. I'm sorry" They are really cute and it's sweet that Michael gave up something he loved most so that he can improve for Bondy to see.
    - Kingdom doing any and everything to help Lun

Sad Scenes
    - Kingdom becoming Lun's "sister" and being forced to call him "brother" She was so happy that he was giving her a "name" and thought he was going to marry her but it turns out he wanted to adopt her instead. Poor Kingdom....
    - When Lun's award was "stolen" by the porn star
    - Lun being disgusted that Kingdom still cared about him. Geez, she helps and does so much things for him, what more does he want in a woman?! I felt so bad for Kingdom. But then again, love isn't based on what someone does for someone else. I'm glad in the future he will actually fall for her as a person and not only because of everything she did for him

I'm eager to watch the next episodes

VOH is the best!!

Loved this week's tapes - so very funny! I am so looking forward to the parts when (if) Lun will fall for Kingdom. Kingdom is one of my faves, so I hope she'll get her happy ending. I wonder if there'll be any more ROCH flashbacks?

Agreed, Bondy looked very pretty with her new hairdo. Problem is, I have trouble recognizing her now... ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Suika
    I am so looking forward to the parts when (if) Lun will fall for Kingdom. Kingdom is one of my faves, so I hope she'll get her happy ending. I wonder if there'll be any more ROCH flashbacks?
    The future development of Kingdom's love life is very funny and interesting. She gets into a love triangle with Lun and Lau Dan. Did I mention she gets a make-over too? It's great to see Kingdom's character being refreshed and her love life more than just her lusting after Lun. The part where Lun finally falls for Kingdom is sweet, but too bad they can't get together yet. I'm glad though - he needs to suffer some more because he hurt her too much in the past! And it's nice to see someone trying to win Kingdom's heart. Plus it's a good way to give Lau Dan more substantial scenes in the storyline.

Um, I don't think there's any more ROCH dreams. They were so cleverly humourous though!

Oh man, I just finished this week's tapes and am shocked how incredibly hilarious and entertaining it was! I was literally cracking up throughout every scene. I was expecting the episodes to not be good, but surprisingly, it was very very good!

Great points
    - The storyline about Kingdom not being able to remember well was funny and also interesting. Too bad it didn't lead to anything serious but it's so amusing how Helen and Johnny are always so greedy! Hahaha.
    - Everyone being afraid of Kingdom as the "arsonal" haha.
    - Kingdom mentioning that her favorite series is "VOH" because Nancy Sit leads the cast
    - Kingdom falling asleep on Lun's shoulder is so cute
    - Louis and Mannor are so funny arguing with each other. This time around, they have really good chemistry and it was amusing to see them bicker. They are really funny together!
    - Nancy being called "stupid, slow, and gullible"
    - Mannor being tricked and buying a fake diamond watch for $15,000, selling it to Yvonne for $30,000, and Yeung buying it for $50,000. Hahaha man those scenes were down-right HILARIOUS.
    - Louis eating the cucumber slices and seeing Mannor's fake eyelashes on it! Haha
    - Mannor and Louis realizing they won the $1 million+ lottery and plotting plans to split it up between them. I found this storyline very amusing, interesting, and so entertaining to watch. It was comical to see them tag along each other. Haha. And of course how it all leads to everyone thinking they're having an affair! Lmao.
    - How they related the supposed Louis/Mannor affair with Poon Kam Lin/Sai Moon Hing's (in history) affair story. Haha. Very clever and interesting indeed!

Interesting Tidbits
    - "A Handful of Love" was mentioned in the very beginning when Kingdom asked Lun why he didn't film that series but took up Ka Yin's movie project instead
    - At the hotel, Louis turned on the TV that was playing "Hearts of Fencing"

Other Comments
    - They changed Yeung's and Tony's dubbing actor this week!
    - New themevideo is added! So happy cause it's very refreshing to look at
    - New NGs in the ending credits, but too bad it's another Kingdom/Lun-edition NGs. A little disappointed, but Kingdom looks so cute and funny with all of her facial expressions when she messes up. So it's ok. Hopefully they'll change it again later.
    - Anyone else think Kingdom looked really pretty in those flashback scenes with long hair?
    - I've always been fond of Mannor and now I'm starting to like her even more. Her acting is good and she is so funny. She's comparable to Helen now. I think VOH writers twisted her role a little because Helen can't be a sister-in-law to Nancy (no Cutie) so they have to make Mannor what Helen would have been if Cutie was married/dating with Michael.

Anyways, I came into these episodes expecting below average and VOH proved me wrong. These episodes are incredibly FUNNY! Seriously I enjoyed it so much and can't wait to see what happens next. It's interesting.