Thread: Murong Fu Vs. Qiu Qian Ren

Default Murong Fu Vs. Qiu Qian Ren

In the "Murong Fu Vs Dongfang Bu Bai" thread, some believed that Murong Fu was slightly below the Greats. Since Qiu Qian Ren is also supposed to be slightly below the greats, who would win in a fight, Murong Fu or Qiu Qian Ren?

I'll pick QQR. Someone as close to the level of the Greats as him shouldn't lose to MRF.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Having read some comments by Athena, I think Qiu Qianren is basically the same level as the Greats. Murong, on the other hand, should be quite a bit below, unless we think Duan Yanqing can beat up a Great with ease.
    Last edited by PJ; 10-05-04 at 06:13 PM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I dun think QQR is at the level of the Greats.. maybe slightly below.... him vs MRF?? hmmmm..... dun have any opinion on this
    TaZzY InC

I'm not a fan of MRF, but is he really that shite? I means he sux big time standing up against the big guns in DGSD, but he is South Murong and his dad was quite a fighter as well. He has got good genes, lots of exposure and knowledge in martial arts, built up quite a reputation...How then can he be so shite?

Murong Fu will win. I don't think DGSD's Greats level are same as LOCH's Greats level... but who knows..
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

I'd pick QQR. He's one of the most underrated fighters in the JY universe. He is quite a powerhouse.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng
    I'm not a fan of MRF, but is he really that shite? I means he sux big time standing up against the big guns in DGSD, but he is South Murong and his dad was quite a fighter as well. He has got good genes, lots of exposure and knowledge in martial arts, built up quite a reputation...How then can he be so shite?

He isn't that shite. But his reputation wasn't built up by him, it was his family name that was famous (started by Murong Long Cheng his ancestor who was supposedly quite invincible).

He stood up quite well against 6MSJ but in his other fights against DCQ and DYQ he was CRAP! Can you imagine a ROCH great losing to either DCQ or DYQ?

Maybe QQR will take some time to win, but I'll bet on him.

but DCQ and DYQ are no slouches also so losing to them is not that disgraceful
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy1972
    but DCQ and DYQ are no slouches also so losing to them is not that disgraceful
    That's the point really. He was crap against these two. QQR is atleast as good as them, if not better.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng
    problem with mu rong fu is that his inpatient and has to much varity but not enough depth, if he just kept practising till he masted the kungfu's one by one instead of being a tosser and learn heaps but not in depth i would say he has the talent to be as good as xf if not better considering his options. and regardig the south murong thing yeah murog fu did'nt contribute to the name, he just used it to his advantage, he dosen't really deserve to be called murong when compared to his ancestors, and he ended the mu rong blood line, he shuld be shot.

Quote Originally Posted by - L1n -
    problem with mu rong fu is that his inpatient and has to much varity but not enough depth, if he just kept practising till he masted the kungfu's one by one instead of being a tosser and learn heaps but not in depth i would say he has the talent to be as good as xf if not better considering his options. and regardig the south murong thing yeah murog fu did'nt contribute to the name, he just used it to his advantage, he dosen't really deserve to be called murong when compared to his ancestors, and he ended the mu rong blood line, he shuld be shot.
    He spent more time exercising his brains to get a hold politically, hence wasting away his potential to do much better in his martial arts level which is a real pity. And yeah, he neglected to even continue the bloodline which is like soooo 'ugh'.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

yeah, tis hard to concentrate on martial arts when he has countless distractions and is constantly coming up with pointless schemes.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

yeah maybe 'South Murong' referred to his family instead of himself
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    He spent more time exercising his brains to get a hold politically, hence wasting away his potential to do much better in his martial arts level which is a real pity. And yeah, he neglected to even continue the bloodline which is like soooo 'ugh'.
    He might have had kids. He did have Ah Bi to take care of him. Maybe she took real good care of him.

nah dun think so
    TaZzY InC

Considering their age difference, I would say it's going to be a long, hard fought war between the two, with Murong Fu comes out as the winner due his younger age and better physique.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ
    He might have had kids. He did have Ah Bi to take care of him. Maybe she took real good care of him.
    That would have been good. At least it spares MRF from being unfillial cos he bloody ended the bloodline. After his dad remided him about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    yeah, tis hard to concentrate on martial arts when he has countless distractions and is constantly coming up with pointless schemes.
    He should have taken things one at a time. I mean do what Gu Long villains do. 1st become invincible in martial arts. 2nd Plan some incredibly devious scheme to take over the world. And between 1 and 2 take time to ...ahem... sow his royal oats so to speak. I mean his cousin is practically begging for it anyway