Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Split Second 《爭分奪秒》

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

actually, Maggie told Vincent that she was the mole before she join CIB. So, it couldn't possibly her, unless I heard wrong.

besides, at that time, Maggie already cross over to the light side(I always wanted to say that ). Anyway, I think someone else is the mole. But dunno who. (or I could be wrong again).
    Last edited by KennyLeeJianSiong; 01-02-05 at 02:55 PM.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

there's so much characters in this movie

who is Maggie?
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    who is Maggie?
    Mandy played the character Maggie in Split Second.

I usually talk by actor's ON SCREEN CHARACTER'S name and NOT the actor's name unless I already forgotten their character's name.
    Last edited by KennyLeeJianSiong; 01-03-05 at 02:42 AM.

Did any one else notice that Rita wore that white jump suit the whole show, well there were a few scene when she wore somethigs but 90% of the show was in that white jump suit

Quote Originally Posted by wuxian
    Did any one else notice that Rita wore that white jump suit the whole show, well there were a few scene when she wore somethigs but 90% of the show was in that white jump suit
    in some scene, she was wearing a light cyan suit. and on other times, she did wear jeans too. but that white jump suit is wore by her the most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by wuxian
    Yup, I noticed that. Dunno why but it actually bothered me... No, it doesn't good on her. And i just keep imagining... as a policewoman who goes running after bad guys most of the time, wouldn't wearing a white suit be very uncomfortable in hot Thailand? Not to mention that white gets dirty easily... "-_-

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "Nothing, if you don't look at the world."

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan
    Yup, I noticed that. Dunno why but it actually bothered me... No, it doesn't good on her. And i just keep imagining... as a policewoman who goes running after bad guys most of the time, wouldn't wearing a white suit be very uncomfortable in hot Thailand? Not to mention that white gets dirty easily... "-_-
    did you see the white jump suit get dirty? nope. not once even. It's like it is dirt proof. hehehehhehehe

I don't even know where to start on how angry I am!!

Alex is such a freaking idiot! When he snuck out to meet Marco and jinxing his father that he's going to die in jail. Man I just wanted to slap him across the face. Gosh he looked like a jerk there. Marco has so much patience in that car, I would've shot Alex right there but he didn't. stupid ******* Marco was just awesome when he's angry.

Okay Alex is very dumb. If he wants Marco to be dead so bad why won't he just shoot him then kill himself. Why set up all these complicated plans? He wanted Marco to shoot him so he'll get in jail why won't just kill Marco? I don't get this guy. And he caused Marco to kill his brother. Stupid *** my gosh

And for the way Patrick and Alex’s daughters died, they have no one to blame but themselves. If Alex stopped seeing yoyo then nothing would've happened, at least not much. If Patrick didn't lie to Claire and if he didn't leave his daughter alone in the car she wouldn't die either.

I am so freaking mad at yoyo! She is very stupid. omg I hate her so much. If she wants to kill Marco don't do it in the restaurant. Omg how dumb is she? God gave you a brain, USE IT! Holy shit I was so angry. SHE stabbed Marco SHE wanted him dead and SHE should take the responsibility. If Alex is going to kill Sam, he's the most selfish bastard. Taking a life a way from someone else just to trade in for his girlfriend's freedom is selfish, freaking idiot he better not.

THEY'RE SO FREAKING ANNOYING!! BOTH YOYO AND ALEX!! holy shit it's unbelievable how much they irritate me.

I kept saying to myself that it's just a movie but I’m so mad. I know Sam’s going to die, I know Patrick’s going to die and I know Marco’s going to die. I wonder how much I’m going to explode once I see it.
    Last edited by bebe_girl; 01-06-05 at 10:43 PM.

i would've used another word instead of "freaking" but didn't want to sound too mean.

as I have said before, we don't know if Ah Tong died or not.

Yeah, I agree. Alex and Yoyo characters in Split Second are FREAKING annoying.
    Last edited by KennyLeeJianSiong; 01-09-05 at 08:17 AM.

I thought it would be much cooler if, after Patrick told Alex that Yoyo was fine and Alex is the one hallucinating, the series would flash back to show that actually Alex is the one that killed Marco.

Kind of like the Sixth Sense kind of ending hehe.
    Would you love me in the Twilight Zone?

Quote Originally Posted by SES-Eugene
    I thought it would be much cooler if, after Patrick told Alex that Yoyo was fine and Alex is the one hallucinating, the series would flash back to show that actually Alex is the one that killed Marco.

Kind of like the Sixth Sense kind of ending hehe.
    Yes! Was hoping for something like this.... Would have definitely made it more intriguing

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "Nothing, if you don't look at the world."

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl
    I don't even know where to start on how angry I am!!

Alex is such a freaking idiot! When he snuck out to meet Marco and jinxing his father that he's going to die in jail. Man I just wanted to slap him across the face. Gosh he looked like a jerk there. Marco has so much patience in that car, I would've shot Alex right there but he didn't. stupid ******* Marco was just awesome when he's angry.

Okay Alex is very dumb. If he wants Marco to be dead so bad why won't he just shoot him then kill himself. Why set up all these complicated plans? He wanted Marco to shoot him so he'll get in jail why won't just kill Marco? I don't get this guy. And he caused Marco to kill his brother. Stupid *** my gosh

And for the way Patrick and Alex’s daughters died, they have no one to blame but themselves. If Alex stopped seeing yoyo then nothing would've happened, at least not much. If Patrick didn't lie to Claire and if he didn't leave his daughter alone in the car she wouldn't die either.

I am so freaking mad at yoyo! She is very stupid. omg I hate her so much. If she wants to kill Marco don't do it in the restaurant. Omg how dumb is she? God gave you a brain, USE IT! Holy shit I was so angry. SHE stabbed Marco SHE wanted him dead and SHE should take the responsibility. If Alex is going to kill Sam, he's the most selfish bastard. Taking a life a way from someone else just to trade in for his girlfriend's freedom is selfish, freaking idiot he better not.

THEY'RE SO FREAKING ANNOYING!! BOTH YOYO AND ALEX!! holy shit it's unbelievable how much they irritate me.

I kept saying to myself that it's just a movie but I’m so mad. I know Sam’s going to die, I know Patrick’s going to die and I know Marco’s going to die. I wonder how much I’m going to explode once I see it.
    Have to nitpick a bit. Alex is NOT dumb. Yoyo is NOT stupid. Their characters are. Don't blame them for who they are not.

The plot makes me mad too, but I'm sick and tired of hearing people blame the cast. It's the scriptwriter's fault.

And in case you are wondering, I like Alex Fong and Yoyo Mung, so I feel like I have to defend them.

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal
    Have to nitpick a bit. Alex is NOT dumb. Yoyo is NOT stupid. Their characters are. Don't blame them for who they are not.

The plot makes me mad too, but I'm sick and tired of hearing people blame the cast. It's the scriptwriter's fault.

And in case you are wondering, I like Alex Fong and Yoyo Mung, so I feel like I have to defend them.
    I think you missunderstood bebe_girl. bebe_girl is actually talking about Alex and Yoyo's ONSCREEEN characters in Split Second..

You know, most people here use the actor's real name instead of their onscreen character's name.

I liked this series even though the ending sucked big time. I thought the acting in the series was great especially the male cast. I really liked Marco and Chatchai's acting the best. Marco portrayed the triad leader really well and I thought Chatchai portrayed the under cover cop a little better than Patrick did because he conveys his emotions through his eyes a lot better. It could be that i have seen Patrick in undercover roles before and i was expecting a little more but it just wasn't there. Here's a nice picture i found of a few of the cast mates. Credit to etasia.net.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Babygirl2/chatchai.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Gurl588
    I liked this series even though the ending sucked big time. I thought the acting in the series was great especially the male cast. I really liked Marco and Chatchai's acting the best. Marco portrayed the triad leader really well and I thought Chatchai portrayed the under cover cop a little better than Patrick did because he conveys his emotions through his eyes a lot better. It could be that i have seen Patrick in undercover roles before and i was expecting a little more but it just wasn't there. Here's a nice picture i found of a few of the cast mates. Credit to etasia.net.
    I didn't think the ending sucks big time. I think the ending just didn't tell use enough if Ah Tong died or not. Nor does it tell us if Vincent really died. or did it tell us that Ah Wing is still waiting for Ah Tong in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    I think you missunderstood bebe_girl. bebe_girl is actually talking about Alex and Yoyo's ONSCREEEN characters in Split Second..

You know, most people here use the actor's real name instead of their onscreen character's name.
    I know she's talking about the characters, that's why I said I have to nitpick a bit, because characters do not equal actors themselves.

She can hate the characters all she wants, but she has to consider the fact that directly saying "Alex is dumb" or "Yoyo is stupid" is NOT fair to the actors. I mean, what's so difficult about typing the characters' names?

You may argue that a lot of people do so, because it's easier to directly use the actors' names. Let's put it this way. If you were Alex or Yoyo, imagine how you'd feel upon reading such comments.

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal
    I know she's talking about the characters, that's why I said I have to nitpick a bit, because characters do not equal actors themselves.

She can hate the characters all she wants, but she has to consider the fact that directly saying "Alex is dumb" or "Yoyo is stupid" is NOT fair to the actors. I mean, what's so difficult about typing the characters' names?

You may argue that a lot of people do so, because it's easier to directly use the actors' names. Let's put it this way. If you were Alex or Yoyo, imagine how you'd feel upon reading such comments.
    I normally would use the onscreen name. Unless I forgot their onscreen name I would have to rephrase the sentences.

You can't really blame people, because sometimes they don't know how to type out the onscreen names..

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    You can't really blame people, because sometimes they don't know how to type out the onscreen names..
    You can't blame me either. It's not like I'm being unreasonable.

When people use words like "stupid" and "dumb", there's the "respect" issue. If they don't remember the roles' names, they can at least type a few more words ("so and so's character" instead of just "so and so"). Is that too much to ask for? I don't think so.

Show some basic respect to the actors who are trying to entertain you, for goodness sake. That's my point.