Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Split Second 《爭分奪秒》

i juts finished the series at the ending is totally horrible!!! come on they can do better then that all they did was make everyone die its so... crap lol i dunno if ne one else agrees but the series was quite confusing because of all the scene changes and how it kept showing the time i was lost all the way even though the series was good except for the ending

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectSTi
    i juts finished the series at the ending is totally horrible!!! come on they can do better then that all they did was make everyone die its so... crap lol i dunno if ne one else agrees but the series was quite confusing because of all the scene changes and how it kept showing the time i was lost all the way even though the series was good except for the ending
    lol.. i quite agree.. . well it makes me sort of mad... since practically everyone died... eRgh.

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal
    I'm not exactly sure, but wasn't Rita walking him toward some kind of building in the end? If he died, they could just let him lie on the ground, with Rita by his side. (This is purely my understanding.)

The actor's name is Johnson Lee. I agree he did a good job as Hung Mao.
    Hey, it wouldn't be fair if Patrick stayed alive. My beloved Sam died. Therefore, Patrick must die also

Kevin had terminal brain cancer and he was walking and catching thieves. He died anyway. Sam was walking and buying flowers after he was shot. He died anyway. Apparently, walking after getting shot and bleeding buckets is not a criteria for staying alive in this crazy series

Quote Originally Posted by simayee
    Hey, it wouldn't be fair if Patrick stayed alive. My beloved Sam died. Therefore, Patrick must die also
    Interesting logic.

Honestly, I don't really care if Patrick died or not. I just wish they hadn't turned Alex Fong into such an unreasonable psycho at the end.

oh well in the end they all died... so it just wrecked the whole thing!!! but why da hell did Moses Chan disappear so quickly??? hes such as good actor its ashame he wasnt one of the main characters...

hiya, can someone tell me who plays "Wing" in Split Second?

thaanxx

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowz
    hiya, can someone tell me who plays "Wing" in Split Second?

thaanxx
    I think that's Claire Yiu.

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/yiu_claire.htm

thanx!

you're right :-P

who is the father of 'Wing's' daughter? what happens to patrick, Sririta(rita) claire(wing)?? and who ends up with who??

can someone tell me what happens to marco? And who's the triads' mole?

I don't think Patrick died..........he's the only one that lives.

Quote Originally Posted by anappleaday
    can someone tell me what happens to marco? And who's the triads' mole?
    Marco died the most classic of all deaths i reckon...he manages to avoid being caught 100% of the time, and he survives the first stabbing from Yoyo....but went to see her again anyway and this time she had a gun. She shot him...did Alex came along (because Marco let him know where Yoyo would be) and finished off the job by shooting Marco at point blank range. How's that?
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

This is realli confusing! does patrick like Claire or Rita more????

Quote Originally Posted by munyee
    This is realli confusing! does patrick like Claire or Rita more????
    He was very attracted to Rita, but it was little compared to the years he was with Claire and the fact that they had a daughter. He chose to be with Claire in the end, although Rita was still by his side.

i absolutely hated yoyo mung & alex fong in this series. now, i don't ever want to watch a series with yoyo mung. she is so annoying and all her facial expressions tick me off. when she tries to look scared, she actually looks constipated. she is such a terrible actress!!

i thought the ending sucked!! it was too draggy but then too rushed. they wasted so much time talking about bs; i virtually fast forwarded the entire last 4 episodes.

sam shouldn't have died. he's such a retard for not getting treatment for his gunshot wound. it was so minor... he wouldn't lived had he gone to the hospital to get treated.

i don't think patrick tam actually died. i always thought he loved rita more too, so i don't know why he went running off the ambulance to go see wing.

alex fong just got toooooo trigger happy. i wanted to slap him so many times during the last episode. he kept saying that he had to do something for his 'woman' because she did so much for him. what in the world did yoyo mung do for him?? all she did was bring him a whole mess of problems. if it weren't for her, marco wouldn't go after him, and he wouldn't have lost his daughter. so in turn, he goes and kills everybody off? that doesn't make any sense.

it's too bad marco loved yoyo mung in this series. i so would've enjoyed watching him blow her head off. she was so freaking annoying in this series. she knew she was bringing all that trouble to alex fong, yet, she went back to him incessantly. if she really felt bad and didn't want alex fong to have any more trouble, she should've left him ALONE! ugh.

i hate the way she acts. every time she tries to look scared, she looks constipated instead or like a retard with some cramp on her face. that hair was just out of control, and what's up with her wardrobe?!

ugh, what a waste of time this series was!
    the problem with this world is that everybody is a few drinks behind.

Quote Originally Posted by delia_k_00
    Marco died the most classic of all deaths i reckon...he manages to avoid being caught 100% of the time, and he survives the first stabbing from Yoyo....but went to see her again anyway and this time she had a gun. She shot him...did Alex came along (because Marco let him know where Yoyo would be) and finished off the job by shooting Marco at point blank range. How's that?

Thanks.

Wow Yoyo like a "black star" in this movie! all that bad luck for her men!

Marco's played his role really well imo. The fact that he loves yoyo makes him seem less threatening... even though he's one crazed out dude!

Spoiler!!!!

The death of patricks daughter was soooo uncalled for!

Seriously I think they did that tvb was just trying to add more drama but alex's daughter's death was enough impact imo. Too much and it just makes this movie less dramatic more senseless!

ugh, what a waste of time this series was!
    i agree, the first couple of episode were ok, then this series just went south

in the end is patrick still addicted to the drugs thing? how did he start to do drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by munyee
    in the end is patrick still addicted to the drugs thing? how did he start to do drugs?
    no..at the end..hes not addicted nemore. he started cuz once...one of marco's brothers sed he had to like...do this whole bunch of drugs in order for them not to kill the bear-cat guy. ( patricks dai lo or watever. lol. =])

omG...i just finished watching this series. and gosh..its the worst ending i have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by gumball
    i absolutely hated yoyo mung & alex fong in this series. now, i don't ever want to watch a series with yoyo mung. she is so annoying and all her facial expressions tick me off. when she tries to look scared, she actually looks constipated. she is such a terrible actress!!
    I can't believe they agreed to take such roles. They should have seen haters lining a mile away.

Alex is one of my favorite actors. He deserves better.