Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: wot korean series are u seeing now?

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    Agreed. I just finished watching the first three episodes and got the same impressions as you. Silliness is funny/interesting at first but gets old and annoying very quickly. I think I'm gonna skip this one and go back to watching East of Eden. I think the same main guy starred in EoE.
    If you haven't already finished watching EoE, I suggest you avoid that mess they claim as a drama ASAP .

Currently watch My Princess (Song Seung Hun) and finish Secret Garden (Hyun Bin)

next serie would try ChangMin serie Paradise Ranch.

need some romance and funny serie to watch.
    Last edited by Miaka FY; 02-10-11 at 06:14 PM.

I'm watching Dream High currently and I'm loving it!

Jason and Pil Suk are simply adorable in their interactions and I love hearing the actors sing and dance in the show!

Coffee House, Secret Garden and Lie to Me are my favorite Korean drama as of late. Kang Ji Hwan is one sexy and funny man. He's just so good at acting mischievious, evil , funny, sweet and he's sexy too.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Coffee House, Secret Garden and Lie to Me are my favorite Korean drama as of late. Kang Ji Hwan is one sexy and funny man. He's just so good at acting mischievious, evil , funny, sweet and he's sexy too.
    I'm watching Secret Garden right now, and it's hilarious though I think Hyun Bin looked way too thin in this drama compare to when he was in My Lovely Sam Soon.
    Less Than Perfect

To add to the list I'm also watching "The Greatest Love" and Miss Youthful Beauty with Jang Nara and Romance Town (though this is kind of slow) and Lie to Me.

The girl who was Ha Ji Won's friend in Secret Garden is also in The Greatest Love as the 2nd female lead who schemes.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Thinking of restarting Que Sera Sera. Love the theme song.
    玉木宏

blog

Someone please remove the drug pusher's ad... aiyaa.

I am watching King of legend. It's not very popular in Korea, good thing about this is that there are only 60 episodes. Thank goodness it's not that 150+ Smile Donghae type.

I'm currently watching random episodes of Family Outing: Season 1 and it's hilarious.
    Less Than Perfect

anyone watching SBS - City Hunter? till wat episode now?

Fugitive: Plan B. I'm on episode 7 and it's pretty good. I like Rain's character. He gets chased by the cop in every episode.
    Less Than Perfect

Just finished with King of legend. It was quite riveting from episode 50 to 59, but the last episode was so blah. I read in a few other forums that the fans wanted this and that so they actually changed their story-line to accommodate their viewers. If I were Korean it might not go too well with me, facts were stretched and twisted a lot. Characters were invented to make it more romantic, according to irate forum subscribers. But I am not Korean, so I like the romantic part more than the great wonderful King's achievements. I can see the effect of changing the story-line, episodes don't seem to flow well. Or may be its the wooden acting of the main character after he became king. Now I am watching a happy woman. I know how it's going to end but I want to see the last episode anyway

does anyone know the viet title to the serie called "Let's Marry or Let's get Married" ?
    thanx

I am watching He Who Can't Marry. An older drama. Only at episode 1. It's a comedy and so far it's kind of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Lie to Me was pretty awesome. I find it kind of funny how two main leads from Coffee Prince and Coffee House got together in LTM. : ) Kang Ji Hwan's character is very funny because he went from serious and mature to what you've said, mischievous and all of that.
    Less Than Perfect

Half-way through the Duo. The guy (Soe dol?) who likes Mak Soon is really a pain. Are there such men in this world?

Quote Originally Posted by mi do ri View Post
    Lie to Me was pretty awesome. I find it kind of funny how two main leads from Coffee Prince and Coffee House got together in LTM. : ) Kang Ji Hwan's character is very funny because he went from serious and mature to what you've said, mischievous and all of that.
    Kang Ji Hwan made Hyun Ki Joon so loveable. I'd marry him in an instant, would never put him through all that drama of waiting a whole month or so for an answer. I don't know how the new scriptwriter screwed up that part in the last episode. Stole my white wedding scene. But KJH was so funny with the whole inspecting her house to see of any traces of men and reading her diary. Hahaha Overall it was a good drama.

Now...I think I will watch City Hunter or go back and finish The Greatest Love. Romance Town annoys me so. The main actor is a 1st class idiot before when he was a fatty and after when he's a muscle brain. I just blame the storyline. Pisses me off. Anyway...I think I will finish watching The Greatest Love with Dokko Jin and hurry over to City Hunter after.

I just finished The Greatest Love (aka Best Love) and loved it. Though I wish they'd tied loose ends on Han Min Na's secret and clear Gu Ae Jeong's reputation that way too, but I guess w/o it she is still able to earn respect and stuff. One of the funniest dramas by the Hong sisters. Love it. Dok Ko Jin and Gu Ae Jeong is a cute couple.

Next up You've Fallen for Me which starrs Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye of You're Beautiful. Last time in You're Beautiful, Park Shin Hye was paired up with Jang Geun Suk, but I guess fans of Go Mi Nyu and Kang Shin Woo pairing wanted to see them paired up so badly, that they finally got it upon high demand. Thus, we have You've Fallen for Me with the two of them pairing up this time. Alright! If this works out, maybe Jeremy (Lee Hong Ki) can get her in the next drama. Jung Yong Hwa has a better hairstylist this time, he's cute. I've waited this long and so I got six episodes to watch and catch up on.

I also watched City Hunter up to episode 14 and waiting for more episodes to watch. Watched a little of Warrior Baek Dong Soo but want to wait for more episodes for that one too before really really watching it.

I am watching It's Okay, Daddy's Girl and it doesn't seem to have any outstanding/well known actors/actresses (at least not to me), but I grew to like some of the characters/actors. However, the bad in here, the who played the role Park Jong Suk has a very annoying mug and look through the show. I actually want to hit my computer screen every time his face would show up. It's that annoying to look at.
    Less Than Perfect

I'm watching another 'historical' drama ( in case irate readers hate the use of the word historical), King Gwangaeto. It's 80 episodes, and with so much violence and gore so far, I may not be able to take it much more. perhaps someone can update it.

The main character was in a very long drama earlier on, can't remember the name but he was married to his stepmother's long lost daughter. Just watched the last episode of happy woman or blissful woman. The main theme was also the taboo relationship between stepsiblings. Well I don't see anything wrong with that if they don't growup together as siblings.
    Anyway, I am thinking of watching lie to me. At least Yun is not playing a poor girl this time.