Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: wot korean series are u seeing now?

Watching Warrior Baek Dong Su now. Looks interesting.

Still wasn't able to finish King 2 Hearts. I have a lot of dramas lined up. ㅡ,ㅡ

Watching Full House 2. All I have to say is, what's the point?
    I still watch it even though it seems pointless.

The latest drama I've finished watching is "Queen In Hyun's Man", very nice drama! I've just started on "Innocent Man"..it looks kinda tragic, not sure if it's nice?

Full House Take 2 - turns out better than I thought. Very cute drama. I like it more than the original. No Min Woo acts cute in here; I like his acting.The lead girl is also impressive. She does comedian role really well. The sound tracks are also good.

Deep-rooted Tree. It centres on King Sejong's creation of the Korean alphabet. Quite interesting but learnt that the ending is not so good.

I'm watching King of Dramas and quite like it. It's like a drama within a drama (dramaception). The soundtrack is good and the characters are unpredictable so far. I like the twists story and how it shows the struggles and difficulties people who make k-drama have to go through. Though it is dramatized, you kind of get the sense of how much has to be done to produce a drama. And I like the touch-in cheek humor that some times show up in some scenes and characters.

I'm also watching The Great Doctor (aka Faith), not sure how I like the lead actress because her voice kind of irks me, but story is good so far. I enjoy it. I like the songs in there too.

Kinda watching Glass Mask (the k-drama)-though this super long drama doesn't get enough subbers to sub the drama, so I end up half-guessing what is happening with my limited understanding of Korean (accumulated by watching too many K-dramas).
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Finally got around to watching Arang and the Magistrate. It started out pretty interesting. Loved the comedy and mystery stuff in the beginning but then it went downhill after episode 6 or 7, where it got draggy and boring. So disappointing. Shin Min Ah's character became really dull as well.

Starting to watch Vampire Prosecutor.

Cheongdamdong Alice ~ Very nice drama!

I will be watching 7th Grade Civil Servant, love Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee..look forward to watching them together!

Attachment 9199

Watching Flower Boy Next Door. It's a little crazy. Hopefully it will get better.

I'm watching Faith with Kim Hee Sun and Lee Min Ho!

Started Heartless City. Sexy stuff! Jung Kyung-ho is amazing in here, I'm loving his character to bits.
    玉木宏

blog

Was reviewing older series like Jumong, Kingdom of the Wind and Sea Emperor. Realized that Dony Yi was Sejong's great-grand-mother?

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    Watching Flower Boy Next Door. It's a little crazy. Hopefully it will get better.
    I didn't have the patience for that one. I stopped early on in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I'm watching Faith with Kim Hee Sun and Lee Min Ho!
    It was okay, I only finished it to see how it would end.

I'm watching "I Hear Your Voice"- It's a mystery/thriller/comedy/romance involving a battle of wits between a murderer who killed the mother of the main heroine, the father of another main character, and somehow tricking the 2nd main character too. The murderer is clever in painting a saintly persona that fools everyone except the people involve in putting him away in jail 10 yrs prior. Now he's back with revenge and so it's all a battle of wits and law as the main characters are lawyers.

I'm also watching Jung Yi, Goddess of Fire, which depicts the story of the first female potter in the Joseon dynasty. Kind of Dae Jang Kim-esque. Jung Yi was raised by a potter who rivals with her biological father. And her biological father is a corrupt and evil character working with one of the concubines in the inner palace. Of course, she doesn't know her adopted father is not really her father. Her mother was raped or spent the night with her bio father and died after giving birth to her and being run down by the bio father to keep a secret a secret. Only seen two episodes so far, they have episodes 3-4 this week.

I'm also watching SHARK because it's the third installment of revenge trilogy from the creators of Resurrection (which starred Uhm Tae Woong) and The Devil (which also starred Uhm Tae Woong. It's different stories, but all the same the plot is about revenge. If any of you have watched Resurrection, the main villains there are also villains in SHARK, kind of full circle. But the main actor in this one is KIM NAM GIL! Yay! Maybe he'll get a proper drama this time, Bad Guy was such a disappointment at the end. I'm super excited about this drama since I liked the first two installments. You don't have to watch the other two to get this one as you know each are separate plots and characters. I just like the clever writing and characterization.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 07-11-13 at 08:08 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Anyone watched Yeon Gaesomun or King Gwanggaeto the Great Leader?

Watched 2 episodes of The Virus.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Watched 2 episodes of The Virus.
    Worth a watch though it is a bit draggy at times. A climax came when there is an "internal" spy. Another climax was when there is an "internal" killer.

49 Days. I'm at episode 17 at the moment.

Wow i havent posted in years.. sad that not many ppl come on this forum anymore..

Anyway, Watching innocent man! This series is so good so far! Can't put it down!

i watched three eps of gu family book n dunno if I should continue..

Other ones i watched most recently: 49 days, cheongdam dong Alice, lie to me were really good!

when a man loves is draggy but ok.
    TAIWANESE
    mike he
    vic zhou

TVB
    patrick tam
    moses chan
    charmaine sheh

KDRAMA
    lee wan
    jang hyuk
    kim bum