Thread: Wuyazhi Picking His Bei Ming Succesor

Default Wuyazhi Picking His Bei Ming Succesor

Everybody knows that wuyazhi gave his inner chi to xu zhu and no one can deny that it was all luck, but lets say if dy was the luky one and he was the one facing wuyazhi, what event s do u think would happen, would he be overwhelmed that dy knows bei ming and instead of passing it on to him he'll just let dy suck him dry, do u think dy would of been a better replacement for xu zhu as xiao yao master.?????

come people give me what u think.

No,

Xiao yiu pai's major derivative is leng ziao gong how the clans under them willingly took tasks from the was through Hu Juk curing them from the Sang Sei Fu. These skills were past on by Tian San Tong Lo so even if Duan Yu had Wu Ai Zhi's extra Buk meng Zhen hei he wouldnt have the skills essential to cure and dispatch Sang Sei Fu

DY wodn't gain the support from the underlings who took commands from Leng Ziao Gong for the sole reason of survival.

DY would prolly have never met TSTL. Which means he would have never learnt the skill in on the wall (forget wat its called). Which means he would not have cured those people. He's most powerful skill is 6MSJ and by the end of the novel he had quite an abundant of inner energy. Wuyazhi's extra inner energy might have given him a minor boost (In the whole scheme of things). Maybe he could have used 6MSJ for longer...thats about it really.

In my opinion, it would have been wasted on him. He already had 2 powerful skills.
    Last edited by JigSta; 10-11-04 at 08:18 AM.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis
    No,

Xiao yiu pai's major derivative is leng ziao gong how the clans under them willingly took tasks from the was through Hu Juk curing them from the Sang Sei Fu. These skills were past on by Tian San Tong Lo so even if Duan Yu had Wu Ai Zhi's extra Buk meng Zhen hei he wouldnt have the skills essential to cure and dispatch Sang Sei Fu

DY wodn't gain the support from the underlings who took commands from Leng Ziao Gong for the sole reason of survival.
    i specifically said what would wuyazi think, i never said anything about dy becoming the leader of the women place and crap, i specificaly what would u think would of happened if it was dy who was with wuyazi, xu zhu was luky he met tstl and etc, but thats not what this thread is about, technically tstl's followers were not part of xiao yao, plz read the question properly.

dunno wat would happen but imagine him with WYZ internal entrgy plus BM DOUBLE WOW!!!
    TaZzY InC

if duan yu inherited wu ya zhi's inner energy, he would be the worlds ultimate sniper. hell he can just sit in his dali throne and shoot formless sword energy at his enemies, thats assuming he can see that far. if qiaofeng had inherited wu ya zi's energy, hell be truely unstoppable, he can probably give sweeping monk a run for his money

Quote Originally Posted by qiaofeng
    if duan yu inherited wu ya zhi's inner energy, he would be the worlds ultimate sniper. hell he can just sit in his dali throne and shoot formless sword energy at his enemies, thats assuming he can see that far. if qiaofeng had inherited wu ya zi's energy, hell be truely unstoppable, he can probably give sweeping monk a run for his money
    Wouldn't have worked. It as fate that Xu Zhu receive it.

DY would have entered into some long debate with WYZ and if he saw that picture of LQS's sister, he would have gone ga-ga on the spot and WYZ would have vomited blood and died on the spot.

XF would not allow WYZ to drain his energy in the first place. If he wanted to help WYZ take revenge, he can just walk out the cave, throw 5 or 6 Kang Long You Hui's and come back in with DCQ's head.

Would have been more interesting if MRF solved the puzzle. He would have gladly taken the free boost and become one hell of a menace to wulin.

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    Wouldn't have worked. It as fate that Xu Zhu receive it.

DY would have entered into some long debate with WYZ and if he saw that picture of LQS's sister, he would have gone ga-ga on the spot and WYZ would have vomited blood and died on the spot.

XF would not allow WYZ to drain his energy in the first place. If he wanted to help WYZ take revenge, he can just walk out the cave, throw 5 or 6 Kang Long You Hui's and come back in with DCQ's head.

Would have been more interesting if MRF solved the puzzle. He would have gladly taken the free boost and become one hell of a menace to wulin.

maybe mrf would become a mencace, but i feel that dy surpassed wyz in inner chi after he sucked jiu mo zhi, and it would oif being interesting having dy as xyp leader, wat a macth, wyz's grandduaghter's husband, who is also king of dali, only man alive to know bei ming other them himself and linbo weibu as well as the all powerful 6 mai sen jian. lol wat a combo, that would make a truly awesome family unit, the dali duan royals + xyp = New World Order.

Quote Originally Posted by qiaofeng
    if qiaofeng had inherited wu ya zi's energy, hell be truely unstoppable, he can probably give sweeping monk a run for his money
    wouldn't WYZ have to erase XF's past energy in order to transfer his energy to XF?

which in xz's case is not much
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by TaiHan
    wouldn't WYZ have to erase XF's past energy in order to transfer his energy to XF?
    If XF doesnt stop him, he doesnt have to erase. He absorbs XF's shaolin energy, merge it into one big ball of Bei Ming Zhen Qi and passes it all back to XF.

So XF gets it all back.

Unless Shaolin energy has some funny quality which doesn't allow it to be sucked by Bei Ming, it should be no problem.

DY internal energy is Bei Ming Shen Gong while Wuyazhi's internal energy is Bei Ming Zhen Qi(correct me if i'm wrong). If Wuyazhi also left his skill to DY, this means DY will have two type of Xiao Yao's hing gung.
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arching_Hero
    DY internal energy is Bei Ming Shen Gong while Wuyazhi's internal energy is Bei Ming Zhen Qi(correct me if i'm wrong). If Wuyazhi also left his skill to DY, this means DY will have two type of Xiao Yao's hing gung.
    Bei Ming Shen Gong refers to the technique, Bei Ming Zhen Qi refers to the energy. I don't think theres a difference. What is in Duan Yu now is also the energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arching_Hero

i think u got it mixed up, bei ming zen qi is the inner enerygy developed from using bei ming sen hong, it's neither ying or yang, but neutral.

duan yu knows bei ming shen gong, and his inner energy is beiming zhen qi. xu zu doesnt know beiming shen gong, but the energy which wu ya zi gave him is beiming zhen qi

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    If XF doesnt stop him, he doesnt have to erase. He absorbs XF's shaolin energy, merge it into one big ball of Bei Ming Zhen Qi and passes it all back to XF.

So XF gets it all back.

Unless Shaolin energy has some funny quality which doesn't allow it to be sucked by Bei Ming, it should be no problem.
    not a bad idea