Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: if u are zzr, what will you ask zwj

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    sorry, i have almost forgotten everything about loch. hua zhen is who? the mongolian princess? why must he chose "to save those citizens instead of asking for his own freedom from hua zhen". based on what i remember, i thought genghis khan wanted jg to marry his daughter, but gy said ok after his return to mongolia. when he returned, he brought along hr. somehow in the end, which i can't remember, he did not marry the princess. please enlighten me.

sorry once again for the topic being off-track. hehe.
    It has been a long long time since I last read/watched LOCH. I cannot remember the exact details. I just vaguely remember that there is such a part in the story. Thus, I think it is not really possible for me to enlighten. I may give you the wrong details in the end :P Maybe someone out there can help?

Btw, Hua Zhen is a mongolian princess who was engaged to guo jing (think this shld be correct).

poor hua zhen, another zzr in making. sob sob sob.

why must he chose "to save those citizens instead of asking for his own freedom from hua zhen". based on what i remember, i thought genghis khan wanted jg to marry his daughter, but gy said ok after his return to mongolia. when he returned, he brought along hr. somehow in the end, which i can't remember, he did not marry the princess. please enlighten me.
    I'll try.

GJ was an upright and moral person. To him other people's lives are as important as his, if not more important. He has no qualms about making personal sacrifices for the big picture.

In this episode, he was instrumental (with HR's help of course) in breaking through the enemy's fortress. This then resulted in the massacre of the civilians inside the fortress. Seeing so many innocent people being slaughtered, GJ asked for just one favour in return for his good work in breaking the fortress. He could have asked for a cancellation of the marriage to HZ (which was HR's intention), but in true GJ style, he asked for the civilians to be spared instead.

Later, GJ and his mum discovered that Temujin had evil designs on China. They decided to leave Mongolia but HZ overheard and reported to Temujin. This resulted in GJ's mum's death and GJ barely escaped with his life. I guess that sorta annuls the marriage to HZ. Moreover, HZ probably felt so bad causing GJ's mum's death and could not face GJ anymore.

I stand corrected if I am wrong in the above.

thank u very much, wuming elder. seems very logical. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by wuming
    I'll try.

GJ was an upright and moral person. To him other people's lives are as important as his, if not more important. He has no qualms about making personal sacrifices for the big picture.

In this episode, he was instrumental (with HR's help of course) in breaking through the enemy's fortress. This then resulted in the massacre of the civilians inside the fortress. Seeing so many innocent people being slaughtered, GJ asked for just one favour in return for his good work in breaking the fortress. He could have asked for a cancellation of the marriage to HZ (which was HR's intention), but in true GJ style, he asked for the civilians to be spared instead.

Later, GJ and his mum discovered that Temujin had evil designs on China. They decided to leave Mongolia but HZ overheard and reported to Temujin. This resulted in GJ's mum's death and GJ barely escaped with his life. I guess that sorta annuls the marriage to HZ. Moreover, HZ probably felt so bad causing GJ's mum's death and could not face GJ anymore.

I stand corrected if I am wrong in the above.

sorry pals, my bad habits never die so i am re-visiting this thread.
    may i ask: is it legitimate for zzr to ask zwj to leave zm and marry ONLY her?

sorry pals, my bad habits never die so i am re-visiting this thread.
    may i ask: is it legitimate for zzr to ask zwj to leave zm and marry ONLY her?
    Possibly, but by that token, if Chu-yee were to return to life (which she DID in HSDS Ed. 1), she would have the ultimate turf-rights to Cheung Mo Gei because she had married him long before any of the others had any kind of a relationship with him (he hadn't met Siu Chiu or Chiu Mun yet, and Chow Chi Yerk was just a brief childhood acquaintance).

She'll ask him "How come so many people on Spcnet have broken shift and caplock keys?".
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower
    yeah... since zzr can't have him, than she should make her last wish to him...for him to kill himself... i'm pretty sure he'll do it! ekkekeke..

i think the only male character i like from all of JY's work is GY! at least he is pretty sure that he loves XLN, and that no matter what people say, he is gonna be with her and no one else!

GJ....on the other hand... had HR, who cared for him sooo much, but he was still reluctant to marry her because of hua zhen... and he tells HR that he can't live without her, but he still says that he will marry hua zhen!

and now ZWJ, knows he loves zm...but he feels obligated towards zzr! uke: what a stupid _ss!

i say that HR should let GJ suffer a little more before forgiving him after he left her at the peach flower island... and even be mad at him longer after he f_cken chooses to save those stupid citizens rather than ask for his own freedom from hua zhen, so he can be with HR !

zzr wouldn't turn this evil if zwj made up his mind and stood by it and not sway to zm in one episode and than back to zzr the next episode!

BURN zwj and gj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you miss this post Candide? You choose to comment on shift/cap lock keys, when ZWJ is being attacked and YG is being praised? Have you gone soft?
    If you don't I will...

ZZR should ask ZWJ to be her disciple, then she could ask as many 'favours' as she want. Is that an illegal favour?

Well I can't read posts compiled by a broken keyboard with stuffed shift, caplock, period (.) and exclamation mark (!). Now that you bring it to my attention:

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower
    Blah
    If ZWJ bonked both, you would complain too, right? Oh well your preference. If you think someone who flirts with every friggin' chick he meets, kissing and touching and the whole lot of BS, is better than GJ or ZWJ then it's your problem.

Tbh I don't give a rat's arse about YG flirting with chicks, but this hypocrisy in praising him but putting down GJ and ZWJ gives me the shit.

Now, is that Yang Gang enough for you, yittz?

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Thanks. I knew you could explain it better than me. Straight to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Possibly, but by that token, if Chu-yee were to return to life (which she DID in HSDS Ed. 1), she would have the ultimate turf-rights to Cheung Mo Gei because she had married him long before any of the others had any kind of a relationship with him (he hadn't met Siu Chiu or Chiu Mun yet, and Chow Chi Yerk was just a brief childhood acquaintance).
    Did Spider not return from the dead in the other versions? So this means ZWJ forgave ZZR for killing Spider in the other versions?
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuge Liang
    Did Spider not return from the dead in the other versions? So this means ZWJ forgave ZZR for killing Spider in the other versions?
    Well in the 2nd edition it turned out that Zhu Er did not actually die... ZWJ thought she was dead and buried her alive. So in the end because ZZR did not actually commit murder there was nothing to forgive.

Zhu Er never married ZWJ. She only asked him whether he would marry her (not a proposal, more like curious) and he said yes.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstar
    Well in the 2nd edition it turned out that Zhu Er did not actually die... ZWJ thought she was dead and buried her alive.
    The idea of a physician that can't distinguish between a deep coma and death is rather unsettling.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstar
    So in the end because ZZR did not actually commit murder there was nothing to forgive.
    Attempted murder is still regarded as a crime. Just because the victim failed to die doesn't mean a criminal act wasn't committed.

Ummm.... Zhu Er was burned?!?! By ZWJ!??!?! Which version is this?!!? I saw the 2003 version and Zhu Er came back to life! Did Zhu Er die being burned? What?!! Can someone explain, please?

EDIT: Sorry my poor eyesight... I mistook the word buried for burned. ....
    My question is... If Zhu Er was buried how'd she get out?
    Last edited by Da Bao; 10-07-05 at 03:41 AM.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    Ummm.... Zhu Er was burned?!?! By ZWJ!??!?! Which version is this?!!? I saw the 2003 version and Zhu Er came back to life! Did Zhu Er die being burned? What?!! Can someone explain, please?
    Read a little more closely. The word is "buried," not "burned."

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Read a little more closely. The word is "buried," not "burned."
    Crap! I need to get my glasses fixed. (Well actually I'm not wearing glasses right now, but...) Forgive my overeacting and poor eyesight... *embarresed*
    Last edited by Da Bao; 10-07-05 at 03:42 AM.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

hua zhen is the mongolian princess isit? in that case, guo jing is in the same situation as zwj. out of respect for his mum, guo jing is agreeable to the marriage with hua zhen while out of respect for xx, zwj is agreeable to marry zzr.
    yg has no such problem, unless and just imagine gj/hr asked him to marry gf? hehe.

any more suggestions for what zzr can ask zwj? hehe.

gj/hr did ask him to marry gf, YG tried to put it down politely at first, but when gj wouldn’t take a hint, then he just outright refused.

Where did you bury the 9 Yang manual?

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Zhu Er never married ZWJ. She only asked him whether he would marry her (not a proposal, more like curious) and he said yes.
    Why the hell does Zhang Wuji get into this kind of situation all the time? Every girl wants him to marry her.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」