Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: if u are zzr, what will you ask zwj

Default if u are zzr, what will you ask zwj

to do since zwj owed her one task now?
    Last edited by wkeej; 10-11-04 at 10:56 PM.

|n A|3C's Heart 0=) Title: A|3C's #1 Fan!

let zzr and zm to be his wife . :P they both can be good friends ( ZM AND ZZR
    Alyssa Lastest Series : ( Phantom lovers)

Fave Actresses : Alyssa , Ma su , Florance Tan , Gao Yuan Yuan , Jessica Hester Hsuan

Favourite Actors: Alec Su , Louis Koo , Aaron Kwok , Jimmy Lin

Default wow, a lady in those days to ask a guy

to marry her too. hmm, extremely difficult but can try.
    possibly this is what zwj will say, "let me consult my wife aka zhao min first." hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Dreamsky
    let zzr and zm to be his wife . :P they both can be good friends ( ZM AND ZZR

I won't ask zwj to do anything.
    I will want him to owe me that favour forever, so he needs to remember me forever.

If i ask him to do something, he can do it and then forget about me, so i rather not risk that. He must remember me <==== good plan?
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

Default clap clap clap

no wonder you are singapore best zm. i will aim to be singapore best bat king. hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by HynAvian
    I won't ask zwj to do anything.
    I will want him to owe me that favour forever, so he needs to remember me forever.

If i ask him to do something, he can do it and then forget about me, so i rather not risk that. He must remember me <==== good plan?

Default how's about it as continuation?

while preparing to consumate their wedding, zzr gate-crashed. xiao zhao sent an sos (through pigeon) to zzr, asking zwj to save her in persia. hehe.

For some payback: Ask for nothing so he forever has it at the back of his mind.

or

Give him two bites, one fresh one and the other one to erase the one ZM left.

For her Sect: Ask him to get the heaven sword repaired or ask him to pass her some of his chi so she can master the real 9 Yin faster.

For a graceful exit: Ask him to lover ZM with all his heart and don't let his heart falter again.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

Default asking him for nothing may be dangerous

as after a while, he may forget everything. hehe.

Wow there's a HSDS fever in Singapore now. So many HSDS topics spawning out. lol
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Default what will you ask then, gx?

will it be zwj marrying zzr and zwj to lead er-mei (you the founder wat) to be the best in the world. hehe.
    a few of us wished you happy birthday. was it 5 oct - same as gyy? but it seems that you did not read the msg. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Wow there's a HSDS fever in Singapore now. So many HSDS topics spawning out. lol

zzr and zm should realize that he is not good enough for both of them, because he is such a coward in making decisions! it's like he loves zm, but he can't hurt zzr...blah, blah, blah! zzr should kill him! and zm should find a better guy who is a prince from another country! kekekekeke... yeah, y'all can tell i hate guys who are weak in make decisions! kekeke
    Louis koo and Carman Lee is the best YG and XLN!

Default hi sun

in other words, u suggesting that zzr ask zwj to kill himself??
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflower
    zzr and zm should realize that he is not good enough for both of them, because he is such a coward in making decisions! it's like he loves zm, but he can't hurt zzr...blah, blah, blah! zzr should kill him! and zm should find a better guy who is a prince from another country! kekekekeke... yeah, y'all can tell i hate guys who are weak in make decisions! kekeke

yeah... since zzr can't have him, than she should make her last wish to him...for him to kill himself... i'm pretty sure he'll do it! ekkekeke..

i think the only male character i like from all of JY's work is GY! at least he is pretty sure that he loves XLN, and that no matter what people say, he is gonna be with her and no one else!

GJ....on the other hand... had HR, who cared for him sooo much, but he was still reluctant to marry her because of hua zhen... and he tells HR that he can't live without her, but he still says that he will marry hua zhen!

and now ZWJ, knows he loves zm...but he feels obligated towards zzr! uke: what a stupid _ss!

i say that HR should let GJ suffer a little more before forgiving him after he left her at the peach flower island... and even be mad at him longer after he f_cken chooses to save those stupid citizens rather than ask for his own freedom from hua zhen, so he can be with HR !

zzr wouldn't turn this evil if zwj made up his mind and stood by it and not sway to zm in one episode and than back to zzr the next episode!

BURN zwj and gj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Louis koo and Carman Lee is the best YG and XLN!

Default guo jing and zwj

hua zhen is the mongolian princess isit? in that case, guo jing is in the same situation as zwj. out of respect for his mum, guo jing is agreeable to the marriage with hua zhen while out of respect for xx, zwj is agreeable to marry zzr.
    yg has no such problem, unless and just imagine gj/hr asked him to marry gf? hehe.

any more suggestions for what zzr can ask zwj? hehe.

Burn them! Burn them! Burn them!
    Happy Birthday Yuanyuan!! (5th October)

Default how to burn gj when gj has passed away for

so long since u are zzr. dig up the grave? u are a real bad person. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritanto
    Burn them! Burn them! Burn them!

if i were zhou zhiruo, ill ask zhang wuji. why are u such a whimp? why can u act like man? why did u abandon xiaozhao? why are u such a loser ? why can u make ur own decisions? then i will do a monkey steal peaches on him ( hou zi tou tao), forget about that loser and fall in love with a REAL man
    Last edited by qiaofeng; 10-21-04 at 01:07 PM.

Default wow qiaofeng big prawn

u seems to be asking zwj so many things. so zzr's task will be something like "answer the following 100 questions". hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by qiaofeng
    if i were zhou zhiruo, ill ask zhang wuji. why are u such a whimp? why can u act like man? why did u abandon xiaozhao? why are u such a loser ? why can u make ur own decisions? then i will do a monkey steal peaches on him ( hou zi tou tao), forget about that loser and fall in love with a REAL man

I feel that the situation zwj and gj face is different. zwj is really indecisive and does not have a mind of his own, in the end, hurting all the girls who love him. or gj, it's a different story. I actually admire his act of choosing to save those citizens instead of asking for his own freedom from hua zhen. This is the gj we know isn't it? If he were to leave those citizens to die, he won't be the jy hero we know about. He will become some selfish and cold-hearted character.

Just my 2 cent

Default hi starz

sorry, i have almost forgotten everything about loch. hua zhen is who? the mongolian princess? why must he chose "to save those citizens instead of asking for his own freedom from hua zhen". based on what i remember, i thought genghis khan wanted jg to marry his daughter, but gy said ok after his return to mongolia. when he returned, he brought along hr. somehow in the end, which i can't remember, he did not marry the princess. please enlighten me.

sorry once again for the topic being off-track. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by starz_jing
    Igj, it's a different story. I actually admire his act of choosing to save those citizens instead of asking for his own freedom from hua zhen. This is the gj we know isn't it? If he were to leave those citizens to die, he won't be the jy hero we know about. He will become some selfish and cold-hearted character.

Just my 2 cent