Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Meng Hu Jiang - Yang Warriors ~ Alec Su, Chae Rim, Zhao Ya Zhi, Ding Long

in this version, Se Lang married the Princess Ming Jing is not because that he owned her but he have to, because that's the only way he can get in into Liao as a spy so he can get the map. That what his father's last plan and asked him to do. He refused it at a start but for the sake of the country he had to do that.

Anybody know the official website? Please tell me, thanks
    CCL

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Sighs...Apart of me is very scared to watch this series as it is way to similar to aegean sea. I hope I won't be dissapointed. I agree, Chae Rim and Alec don't have that special kind of chemistry. But, they seem cool when they're just normal friends not acting. I am also worried about the different versions. I want both but I don't see that happening. I pray that they are not too different from each other. I would hate to lose scenes with Alec in it.

I just rent this series too!! so does Alex dies again?
    Wazup w/all the different version??

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

hi welcome again! ^^

hehe so lucky to have the serie! I wanna watch it soo bad!!! and i agree... its soo confusing with all the versions... why cant they just stick to one?! ><'
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

I agree they should just stick to one!!
    Alex look so young in the series

Is Rebecca Wang in this too? If she is what character does she play?

Hehe Alec and his baby face ^^; Love him

Yea, rebecca has a role in here.... i dont think its a very big role thou, maybe only guest appearence?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by wuxian
    Is Rebecca Wang in this too? If she is what character does she play?

yes she is. she plays a naughty and tomboyish but rather adorable character which later falls in love w san lang, the 3rd brother n becomes his wife. bt she appears only in e middle of e series, her scenes w san lang r really cute n funny to watch!
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I watched this series up2 episode 36!! Still waiting for the ending!! I can believe he's gonna died !! But damn I think he look so damn handsome in this series!! It's been awhile the last series I saw of Alec was I dunno the Twin sibling??!! He looks younger and younger to me

Default alec...alec...alec...杨四郎。。。杨四郎。。。杨四郎

i jus watched the series..spent dunno how many hours watching it..ok i started from disc 1 to 16...den skipped to the last disc which has episode 32 and 33..so now im full of feelings for this show,,every word typed comes fresh from my impression of the show..

ok firstly..alec su...AAAhh...he looks VERY VERY VERY VERY good..im not kidding..all dressed in white with long flowy hair..heart-stopping..i tink ur noe there's this scene where he bathes and CR peeps at him..yes...drooled and drooled ..after 3x watching it..still drooiling and drooling..
    as for CR..shes beta in Aegean sea..din really impressed me..
    Their love story is littered with obstacles. e.g. their family hates each other aka romeo and juliet, and later on the Yang famil causes the death of CR's bro..and of coz la..the third parties involved, coincidently both from Liao royal family. the princess is i mean..not exactly a good character but she really loves alec..so u'll be moved ultimately when she dies for him.

Now to the crux of the matter...THE issue i want to bring up!!!
    THE ENDING!!! AAAAHHHHH...can they stop killing him....pls pls pls..i mean one after another...after Aegean then now they keep killing him..heart pain..really pain...sob sob..i definitely enjoyed watching him...AAhhh...cant stand it..so handsome..DIE!!

An also, i tink on the contrary his acting is brilliant,i tink tt it has to do with alec's ability to cry so easily..and convincingly, all the while he's always very cold and the rebel, but the scene where he cries with his dad..will move u..tts how good he is...alec is really convincing..i tink not many actors can take on a role with such emotions..so we haf to appreciate tt his screen character is of such a character..Bravo to him...at least theres one person over here who's impress.haha..

Default im confused

omg i feel so lucky to find this thread that talks about chinese movies and stuff like this.From reading everthing. I am extremely confused about what versions of what. Some people says it ends in 36 chapters while others 33. Also, Im frm southern cali and i have been watching it on ksci tv or something like that, for about two weeks, and this series is SOOO ADDICTING. so now i want to buy it.. but i am not sure which version is which. (is the china version shown or taiwan version shown) I just dont want to buy the wrong one and regret it. if anyone can help that would be great.

Default music from 杨门虎将。。。

hi pple..im looking for the music to this series..the starting theme and of coz any song tt has alec singing..esp a very short one tt he sang for some scenes btw him and CR...i really want to haf good quality sounds instead of having to rip them ftom the vcd..pls help pls help..
    ps..the theme song grows on u after awhile..hahaha

Default more abt alec

i watched the last 6 pls episodes..very depressing how the yang men are slowly killed off one by one..makes u realize how diff it is to be just loyal to ur country when ur emperor doesnt believe u..
    oh yuh..muz watch the scene whereby alec cried upon seeing the bodies of his father and brothers..this is esp for all those who say he cant act...u shd see how convinving he is..man i was moved...

hihi wun luv x! welcome to spcnet!! sorry cant help ya... im trying to get my greedy lil hands on YMHJ still ><' hehe but welcome!

nauti_ger.. hehe wow, from ur lil discription... making me want to watch it just TOOOOO BADLY!!!! *sigh* *dies from envy* lol
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea

nauti_ger.. hehe wow, from ur lil discription... making me want to watch it just TOOOOO BADLY!!!! *sigh* *dies from envy* lol
    yes yes u must watch it..coz its very nice and touching..and since ur such an alec fan..u'll prob enjoy it more than others coz u get to see ALOT of him..hahaha

luvalecsu_4evea
    thank you!. i think im just going to buy any version. i dont care. the suspense from tv is just killing me. alec is just so darn hot with his long hair and everything. omg speechless. lol. laters.

nauti_ger hehe yea, im determined to get it... I HAVE to! dying of anticipation!!! hehehe

wun luv x, just call me Chrissy I'm very confused on the version thingy too... so I think im just gonna settle with any version too.. im dying of suspence from.. just.... ppl talking about it.. i dont even get to see it on TV.. booo.. but Alec... gaaaah! soooooo darn gorgeous from previews i seen... gaaaaaaah.. hehe im glad u think so too
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    hi pple..im looking for the music to this series..the starting theme and of coz any song tt has alec singing..esp a very short one tt he sang for some scenes btw him and CR...i really want to haf good quality sounds instead of having to rip them ftom the vcd..pls help pls help..
    ps..the theme song grows on u after awhile..hahaha
    I have the song "You don't have to understand" sung by Alec in this drama. PM me with your email address and i'll send it you.