Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Meng Hu Jiang - Yang Warriors ~ Alec Su, Chae Rim, Zhao Ya Zhi, Ding Long

Default just chattin

hey chrissy.. call meeh jasmine . LOL. yes alec is surely hott. LOL. where are you from? it certainly sucks that you dont get to see it on televison. but once you BUY THE BOX SET. boy o boy you can watch like crazy. if i had the whole series right now i would watch it day and night. ....... maybe that is just a little bit overboard.LOL. btw i agree, the freakin versions are sooo darn confusing.

Hello,

How many versions are there? I am confused. And how many episodes are each version?

I have seen till ep. 36 and Alec doesn't die in it. Are you sure he is going to die?

Default versions???

why do they do this man...but how i wish alec din die..this producers haf nothing beta to do then to toy with our feelings uh..evil them..hhahah
    anyway..anyone has the main theme to tis show and the ending..
    the theme song grows on u..quite nice so looking for it
    The ending song-hhaha..i want it coz it was played while alec was bathing..so everytime i hear it i can imagine..haha..

Talking PICTURES OF WARRIORS OF YANG CLAN

The ending theme song of YMHJ with English subtitle. Uploaded by Kai Lien.
    http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic...1fd6c98a41e3a8.

This is the website where u can purchase the oversea version of the drama...which is the same as the version showing in California without the English subs.
    http://www.ettvamerica.com/ettv/dvd/2004_drama/33.htm
    Last edited by Tukhi; 01-27-05 at 07:27 PM.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

hehe hey jasmine, im in canada.... and i cant wait to buy the boxset.. just confused on which version to get and such...

lindaliu... so the 36 eps one alec DOESNT die?! im realy confused now... and is that the mainland version? coz i only heard of the 33 eps one and in it alec DOES die... im soo confused ><

nauti_ger... the ending is played when alec is bathing? hahaha what is the ending again? i want the song!!!! hahahaha man, i really wanna watch!

and welcome sunshyne7317 to spcnet!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Talking hey sunnysnow

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    i watched epidoes1-3 online n i thought that alec n cr look really gd together though...i thought they were really sweet n have chemistry...they looked even better together thn in aegean sea....bt its a pity after episode4 or 5 they seperate as alec has to go fight in e war already....i heard that e china version had loads of ac scenes cut out to focus more on e history bit bt e taiwan version keeps e ac scenes to focus more on e romance....

I was wondering where did you go to watch it online? I would like to watch warriors of yang clan online. I can't take this wait anymore...speaking of which, if anyone can answer...

this may sound stupid but like you know how theres like 36 episodes? if there is 36 episode, does it mean that each episode is played on channel 18 in southern california for an hour or is each episode is in one video cassette (making like 3 days watch equivalent to one tape? [is that confusing?]) like in my case, in southern ca. I'm trying to figure how long this series is gonna last on tv. You think its gonna be like 3 months max? i dont know. Man i want to rent the series then. I can't take the wait! its like slow torture.

Hey Sunshyne, they used to have a link to dl the whole series China version on Chaerim forum.
    BTW, the version they're showing now on TV in Cali. is the Taiwan version which only has 33 episodes.

To view screen caps of episode 1-17 click on here...
    http://www.tvseriesensation.com/foru...&pagenumber=15

Scroll down to the end of the page...
    Last edited by Tukhi; 01-28-05 at 09:21 AM.

Alec Su sux

Sorry if i offend anyone but i just dont like him, esp as a yang jia jiang... he displays non of their attributes

Chrissy... and everybody else who are curious about the different versions....

Apparently *the* one to get is the Singapore version (which I have got but haven't watched)...
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

Default versions

Quote Originally Posted by d3bbie
    Chrissy... and everybody else who are curious about the different versions....

Apparently *the* one to get is the Singapore version (which I have got but haven't watched)...
    i tink i shall ask once more..wats the difference btw the 33ep and 36 ep?

And kingbuddha, any comment by u is welcome, coz i like the show and alec very much, but to each their own..hehe
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Nauti_ger, you've watched the Singapore version with 33 episodes right? If so, then you've seen the more complete version and didn't miss anything at all! The china version cut out all the scenes of Chaerim acting as a boy in the beginning of the series and many of the love scenes between Alec/Chaerim and also Alec/Hujing.
    Hope that helped!

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

oh? so..... the 33 eps is more complete? but has alec dying at the end... while the 36 eps is less complete and has him alive? where did the extra 3 eps come from if it has less scenes and a happy ending? lol
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Chrissy, the reason there were more episodes in china version cause each episode was shorter, only about 35 mins each and Taiwan version edited out some of the scenes involving the other brothers too. In other words, Taiwan version concentrated on Alec and his love affair more...

so the 36 ep series..alec doesnt DIE????!!!!
    i want to watch THAT..dun want alec to die...
    hehe..if tts the case..cld anyone send me the last ep????? hahahha..wld haf preferred an alternative ending la...
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    so the 36 ep series..alec doesnt DIE????!!!!
    i want to watch THAT..dun want alec to die...
    hehe..if tts the case..cld anyone send me the last ep????? hahahha..wld haf preferred an alternative ending la...
    Nauti_ger, in china version Alec didn't die, Ming Ji princess and her brother did not die either. They just cut out those scenes.
    You already saw the alternative ending though ...guess what? The beginning scene of the Singapore version *Alec standing at the Great Wall looking on*, was the exact ending scene of the china version. So don't worry, you didn't miss a thing...

Talking

Hi Everyone!

I stumbled upon this forum while I was looking up info on the show. I watch Yang Warriors here in LA and I think it’s a incredible show. Luckily I can understand what’s happening since it’s in subtitle. If you don’t mind me saying that lead actor (4th brother) is pretty cute.

Default can ne one tell me wat happened in the begiining?!!

Hihi! Im watching this series in Southern Cali. unfortunately i did not realize it was on until mid series!!!!! can ne one tell me how chgae rim and alec su met... fell in love... the thing w/ the 7th brother and 3rd bro.

Thanks!

This series grew on me. At the begining I thought the movie was too depressing but the lov triangles are pretty interesting. Hate the princess..

Quote Originally Posted by Tukhi
    Hey Sunshyne, they used to have a link to dl the whole series China version on Chaerim forum.
    BTW, the version they're showing now on TV in Cali. is the Taiwan version which only has 33 episodes.

To view screen caps of episode 1-17 click on here...
    http://www.tvseriesensation.com/foru...&pagenumber=15

Scroll down to the end of the page...

THANKS TUKHI, FOR THE INFO! THAT IS SO SWEET OF YOU! (^_^)!
    ANAPPLEADAY, GO CHECK THIS OUT...THANKS TO TUKHI...THERE MORE SUMMARIZATION BY SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON THAT SITE FROM THE QUOTE.

oh yeh, out of curiosity, for those who already finished watching the warriors of yang clan series, watever happened to Yee Yen, the servant working for princess Min Ji? the one that sorta poisoned chu chu? that fake prostitute spy?
    Last edited by sunshyne7317; 01-30-05 at 04:19 AM.