Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu Soccer

Default Kung Fu Soccer

the one with tang xiao shun as the captain of the team , anyone has information bout that or noes any web bout that please tell me

kungfu soccer ha so far i see the most incredible soccer movie with lots of 3d moves using computer animated technology i will post the detail soon with chinese word as well as english

This is very enjoyable series. I like it a lot. I especially like the CGI kung fu parts and the parts where they parody other martial arts movie and series like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. The series is funniest when characters talk like people from olden days.

Anthony Wong and Sandra Ng did an awesome job playing Lam Zhong Fu and Tong Dai Sun. Dicky Cheung is also good doing he trademark stuff. Although some of the young actors' acting is mediocre, they did not disrupt my enjoyment of the series at all.

wats the title for the theme song and the ending song ? i wanna dl them .

i like the commerical they shoot , and this series has lots of people dying

Quote Originally Posted by TangXiaoShun
    wats the title for the theme song and the ending song ? i wanna dl them .

i like the commerical they shoot , and this series has lots of people dying
    I also want to download the ending song, the opening songs name is "juck kau siu cheung" (the anime football name), and, dont spoil anything for anyone!!!
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

You can find an aritcle related to that in Wuxia World Articles
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

I caught a little of this show by chance...this show seems promising in the funny dept. who else acted in it? I saw Sandra Ng, Charlene Choi and Dicky....

isn't this a hk serial?
    Last edited by strawberry; 11-16-04 at 01:07 PM.

i saw this movie nearby my house.. and was thinking of buying it... how would u rate this show!?!? is it a funny show?!?! worth watching it?!?! what is the show roughly about?!?! does it have a good ending?!!? thanks !
    •·.·´¯`·.·• After you fall, if you can stand up again - life is still precious •·.·´¯`·.·•

Just watch episode 23 and 24. Very good episodes, especially episode 23. The football/soccer match is very exciting.

Default Trailer? :)

Does anyone know where I can download the trailer to Kung Fu Soccer? I'ld love to see what the series is like

Who does Dicky end up or paired with??? Joey, Yoyo or Emme??? From the pictures it looks like he is supposedly to be with Emme???

Thumbs up Very Good Series

Yeap, agree with kidd. Just watched episode 23 & 24.

Dicky Cheong, Anthony Wong, Sandra Ng did their job very well. Joey, Gillian, Charlene, Yoyo and others also give a good show.
    I like the Fook Kam (the salesman) style when he is offering his price.
    This series is not just about laughing, it also remind us of how important for us to always being united and also about the soccer spirit.
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

Fok Kam is one of my favourite character, but I think his way of selling things annoying. Just get to the point, man.

------------------------------ MAJOR SPOILER----------------------------------------------------

This series has been great up to th episode 24, but I'm abit dissapointed by the direction of the series after episode 24. The series become too sad and kinda illogical. I know this series is not a paragon for logical series, what with those out of this world kungfu and people talk in ancient language. But so far, the action and reaction of the characters are unstandable and logical. But after episode 24 it's not. 2 people died and 1 person get so seriously injured that his life is in danger, but no action is taken by the police department. Lam Zhong Pao just get off scot free. Not only that, he is now hiring assassin to kill the Kungfu Soccer team members so that he can dominate the football games in HK. That's a bit too much. I dunno, I enjoy all the ancient martial movie parodies, the exagerated kungfu stunts and even some of the weird ways characters are acting, but I can't swallow this particular breach of logic.

Btw, I'm so sad for Kong Long and Lou Look. They are both so nice, they certainly don't deserve their sad end.
    I am going to miss Lou Look. He is actually my favourite character (followed by Fok Kam).

------------------------------ MAJOR SPOILER---------------------------------

I just want to add that, even though the illogical stuff bugs me abit, the character dying scenes are still very touching, especially Luk Look. He doesn't need to die, but he choose to give up his life so that another can live. An the day before he died, his perpetually unhappy man actually smiles, because he found himself and found something he can be happy about, which is to make the girl he love happy. It's a very touching scene.

On other story, I'm real unhappy that Siu Sun reveal to Yip Yuet that he has actually loves Siu Mui all along. He knows Yip Yuet is so much better than Siu Mui and Siu Mui has many faults. But he still can't help loving Siu Mui. I know love cannot be measured, but I'm still angry that Siu Mui got to end up with Siu Sun. I really dislike this character and I don't want her to get she wants (which is Siu Sun's love). She abandon Siu Sun when he needed him most. I can understand her action because she want to make more money to give her family a better life. But what I don't like is she try to get back with Siu Sun when Siu Sun become successful, giving crap reason like she left him to make him stronger and using other dirty tricks to get Siu Sun back. It's ironic that the person Siu Sun trusted most is Yip Yuet, but the person he loves the most it Siu Mui.

------------------------------ MAJOR SPOILER---------------------------------

I'm now up to episode 29, series is good again because the another exciting match is starting.

Maybe Dicky wants to tell that not EVERYONE is perfect even in picking their love.

If he made the show too perfect then it would be unrealistic as it is already in the show.

I still do not have the chance to see this BUT if "Yip Yuet" is the character that Emme plays then I also would want him to be paired with her. (I am thinking of ugly duckling scenario?) I do however been going to the TVB website & reading each chapter & seeing the trailers for each episode.

ANYWAYS...I can not wait to see this fully.

------------------------------SPOILER--------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by om369
    Maybe Dicky wants to tell that not EVERYONE is perfect even in picking their love.
    I know that. That's why I said at the beginning I know love cannot be measured. But knowing and liking it is different. You can think rasionally about a plot, but that doesn't mean that u will like what happened.

If he made the show too perfect then it would be unrealistic as it is already in the show.
    The show already has many imperfect incidents, e.g. good characters dying unjustly. Siu Sun choosing the most deserving partner will not make the show perfect (let alone too perfect). Anyway, I've watched the last episode, and I felt that even though Yip Yuet is the more deserving girl, Siu Sun make the right choice in choosing Siu Mui because Siu Mui is the one he truly loves. And it is also shown in the last episode that Siu Mui also truly loves him (willing to give up a good looking, caring millionaire fiance for Siu Sun). Their reunion is very touching and you can feel that they are the perfect couple. So, the irony is that the ending is actually perfect for Siu Sun (there goes your imperfection argument).

I still do not have the chance to see this BUT if "Yip Yuet" is the character that Emme plays then I also would want him to be paired with her. (I am thinking of ugly duckling scenario?) I do however been going to the TVB website & reading each chapter & seeing the trailers for each episode.
    No, Yip Yuet is not played by Emme Wong. Yip Yuet is played by Yoyo Mung. Yu Fa (Emme) is not paired with Siu Sun. But don't worry, Yu Fa will get 2 guys who loves her very much despite her look. It's not like 'Not Just A Pretty Face', where Roger loves Joey, so he is willing to disregard/accept her look. Her look actually become a non-issue to these 2 guys. Fok Kam initially cares about a girl's look, but when he realises that he loves Yu Fa, even a drop dead gorgeous girl can't temp him 1 bit. As for Luk Look, Yu Fa's look is never an issue from the beginning to end.

this show is simply sucks to the core.

I've finished this series about a month ago, and i strongly reccomend it to Dicky fans. Its his normal series with an interesting plot (Virtually the same as shaolin soccer). Its also not just for laughs, got its emotional moments. Personlally, i Like Fok Gam, he turned from a unresponsible salesman to a Caring Sportsman
    Btw, anyone think the guy who played Fok Gam ressembles Kevin Cheng from TVB, although im 100% sure that they are not the same person now, I wacthed the whole show thinking it was him..hmm
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

Default kung fu soccer

can someone tell me the name of the song for the opening and ending song? i am from singapore....pls tell me the song for opening and ending....thx very much...

hi..u know the name of the opening and ending song for kungfu soccer? i am from singapore...