Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [Channel U] Zero ( 零楼 )

Quote Originally Posted by jadegalz
    Aiyah, it's Shaun, not Shawn! lol.

And I'm so sure when i saw the poster on the wanbao, which Catherine had scanned from the Xinmin. Haha.. SO happy! Gd deeds = bad deeds = 49 more days to live?! I wonder did Chengzhi go hell or heaven. =X
    It weird you know, it's like a sequel to Changing Lanes for Marcus! I hope you guys can catch him in this series with screencaps as well. Hopefully it's a big guest spot!

By the way is this series' english title called zero or this is just a direct translation from the chinese title?
    PointEntertainment @ http://point2e.com [all about Reviews.Comments.Opinions].

Aiyah, it's Shaun, not Shawn! lol.

And I'm so sure when i saw the poster on the wanbao, which Catherine had scanned from the Xinmin. Haha.. SO happy! Gd deeds = bad deeds = 49 more days to live?! I wonder did Chengzhi go hell or heaven. =X
    thanks for posting up the scan! and thanks, catlau, for providing the scan!

someone pls inform me when shaun will appear ahhhh....

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "Nothing, if you don't look at the world."

Quote Originally Posted by Funn Lim
    It weird you know, it's like a sequel to Changing Lanes for Marcus! I hope you guys can catch him in this series with screencaps as well. Hopefully it's a big guest spot!

By the way is this series' english title called zero or this is just a direct translation from the chinese title?
    I think it's the english title. A direct translation would probably be, zero floor or floor zero, which sounds absolutely weird.
    Shaun Chen is da best!

Quote Originally Posted by Catlau
    Hi Wuchang....pls pls pls get P-Chan, Funn Lim, November, jadegalz into this thread...also eyeo...
    i really enjoy reading all comments and those wonderful clips by u guys!
    Cheers another show by Shaun
    thanks everyone!
    bryan is excellent in hosting shows but unsure about his acting, it wud have been great if shaun is the lead actor in this show "zero" otherwise i'll watch only when time permits. didnt see shaun's name in the list or is he playing a small role?

finally saw zero advertisement in today's straits times, photos of all the stars with shaun and ann at the bottom, presumably both of them are acting in this show.
    but wrong timing to clash with singapore idols and less viewership for the debut on wednesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeo
    finally saw zero advertisement in today's straits times, photos of all the stars with shaun and ann at the bottom, presumably both of them are acting in this show.
    but wrong timing to clash with singapore idols and less viewership for the debut on wednesday night.
    hey although saw Shaun in the poster but till now really no news on what role is he acting leh???? I think bcos too many ah ge ah jie in this drama so no Shaun news!!! **** Sigh ****
    I think bryan can only act cute role...always act act!

hope the show is not like chapter to chapter!
    Sgp idol nothing much to see liao is either Takfi or Sly....

hi P-Chan, compare to u guys the pic is nothing.... will keep everyone inform if get to know the latest new....

c'ya Cheers!

some news on Zero in the Life section of the Straits Times ... pretty sad, actually...

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/sub...87570,00.html?

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan
    some news on Zero in the Life section of the Straits Times ... pretty sad, actually...

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/sub...87570,00.html?
    thought the report said about channel u will carry on as usual but channel i will be taken over.

Default I beg to differ

This must be before Yummy Yummy..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2004-11-28/shuan.jpg')"Although I left MediaCorp for MediaWorks, I won't feel awkward if I had to go back after the merger. It's just work. So if there is anyone who is waiting to see a good show out of this, I'll say to him: 'Go watch our new show 0 instead.'

If I'm not wanted by the new company, I'll return to Malaysia and become an eyeware salesman again. I'm not really that big anyway. If I were Andy Lau, then maybe it'll be really hard to let go. It's no big deal.

But I don't regret joining Channel U. It gave me lots of opportunities and I'm very grateful for that.'
    -- Shaun Chen, "

Dear Shaun,

I beg to differ. You may not be Andy Lau (nobody is) but you're certainly are more famous than you think you are. I am surprised by your humility and also appreciate your honesty. It may not be a big deal to you but hey! It's a big deal to me. So really run back to MediaCorp please, for the sake of your fans such as I not because I'll jump the building if you retire but because I hate eating my own words that you'll be even more famous. And it is true MediaWorks have given you loads of oppotunities. Now go find more elsewhere.

Sincerely,

Funn Lim

P/S: So is MediaCorp taking you back? I am dying of suspense here, really.

P P/s : What an odd title, 0?

I'm disappointed that just when the drama unit over in Mediaworks is beginning to shine and provide good entertainment over Mediacorp's stale offerings, they come out and announce this merger.

Oh well. If Mediacorp is unable to appreciate talent when they present themselves, ultimately it's their loss. I'll find something else to watch. Maybe even catch up on my reading.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeo
    thought the report said about channel u will carry on as usual but channel i will be taken over.
    Channel i taken over?!! OH NOOO~ No more Red Dawn, Monk AND ALL THOSE OLD MOVIES!! Okay, perhaps I'm over reacting.

Channel U had better carry on. lol.
    Shaun Chen is da best!

Quote Originally Posted by Funn Lim
    Dear Shaun,

I beg to differ. You may not be Andy Lau (nobody is) but you're certainly are more famous than you think you are. I am surprised by your humility and also appreciate your honesty. It may not be a big deal to you but hey! It's a big deal to me. So really run back to MediaCorp please, for the sake of your fans such as I not because I'll jump the building if you retire but because I hate eating my own words that you'll be even more famous. And it is true MediaWorks have given you loads of oppotunities. Now go find more elsewhere.

Sincerely,

Funn Lim

P/S: So is MediaCorp taking you back? I am dying of suspense here, really.

P P/s : What an odd title, 0?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I still think Shaun is the best among all regardless of Ch U or Ch 8. If really no more Ch U I better subscribe to SCV....maybe i can catch Yummy Yummy!

Is Mediacorp loo-gi if they didn't take Shaun in .........

shaun will be very marketable, he doesnt need to return back to sell eye-glasses because it will be a wasted talent.
    malaysia tv stations has chinese dramas in cantonese and mandarin. in fact there were several unpopular HK stars who were recruited fulltime to act in their shows.
    mediacorpn cannot be too sensitive to ignore him just because of some actresses complaints. it does not make business sense to adopt such behaviour over talents. shaun is very remorseful over the incidents and "once bitten twice shy" whether right or wrong. they can't be so unforgiving. in this world, who doesnt make mistake.

sigh... whatever it is... will support shaun all the way!!
    Last edited by P-Chan; 11-30-04 at 03:07 AM.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by wuchang
    I'm disappointed that just when the drama unit over in Mediaworks is beginning to shine and provide good entertainment over Mediacorp's stale offerings, they come out and announce this merger.

Oh well. If Mediacorp is unable to appreciate talent when they present themselves, ultimately it's their loss. I'll find something else to watch. Maybe even catch up on my reading.
    Saluteto those in Mediaworks, it needs courage to start a new station, but needs even more courage to see it end...It will sure be a page of the history of Singapore....

Once upon the time, there were two tv stations in Singapore.... bla bla...but the cruel fact was one pple one nation and only one tv station needed. So, the 40yrs Mediacrocodile ate up the 4yrs Mediaworm, then Mediacrocodile trying to swim to the ocean, it wanted to go regional, but it found that the sea was too salty, it could hardly survived, so it volunteered to go to the Crocodile farm, and happily showed those auntie and kid visitors on how to quarrel w each(opp..sorry, crocodiles dun quarrel ).. pull each other tail, fighting , biting each other family members bla bla... entertained those aunties and kids for the rest of it's life.....

Just 无聊and talk rubbish lah... really cant imagine, after this merger, will there be anyone dare to set up a TV station agn...
    Last edited by november; 11-30-04 at 04:13 AM.
    ~~ KilL yOuR bOsS, bEfOre He KilLs yOu ~~

Will any kind hearted soul here please upload "Zero" when it airs? Bit Torrent or something.

I'm not in SG right now, but I'd really like to see Channel U's swansong production.

Okay, so is Ling Lou a comedy?
    Shaun Chen is da best!

Okay, so is Ling Lou a comedy?
    I don't think so.